A great change

By zufish29

Life of Aimen Sharif had been a great struggle, until she came across Abdul Rehan Asad, son of a rich busines... More

A great change ( a muslim love story)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
A/N Read.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
A marriage of thorns!!!
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Amazing news!!!

Chapter 29

9.1K 586 35
By zufish29

*Unedited *

My exam starts tomorrow. Now, I'm breaking my head in these big books. How can someone read this? Like every exam now I feel if I had read earlier, it would have been so easy. But I'm happy to have such an amazing, genius and not to forget a handsome tutor - Rehan.

He was so engrossed in the book. He was enjoying all this. Reading these engineering books seems fun to him. Here I'm afraid of tomorrow and he is finding out the different methods to solve the problem. He was looking so cute with a pen in his mouth.

"My dear wife, I know my face is irresistible, I'm always here now will you read?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I was not watching you" I lied and focussed back on the book. For the past ten minutes, I was reading the same line.

"You were, dear love" he winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Got it!" He squealed showing me the notebook.

"What?"

"The easiest way to solve this problem" he was grinning as if he has invented the time machine or something. "Why didn't I get this two years back?"

I stared at it trying to understand "Didn't understand?" I shook my head.

"Look.." He explained to me.

"From where did this come?" I pointed to the formula in the first step.

Rehan looked at me as if I got horns. "Don't tell me you don't know this"

"I dunno. From where you got this?" I asked.

His eyes widened "Seriously Aimen? this is the basic. You would have read it in the first year"

"Maybe but I don't remember it now"

He gave me a detailed explanation for the same problem twice so that it could get into my head. Don't think I'm dull, it is he who came up with the new method.

"I never thought I would be helping my wife in her exams. That too a dumb wife" he said laughing. What is he laughing at?

"Oye! I'm not dumb. It's you who is "super genius, " I said quoting with my fingers.

"That was easy...." He started but I cut him "I know that was easy and I admit it, now please go I want to read" I shoved him away.

He mumbled something and got back to his work whilst I continued my reading.

"Time for sleep" Rehan snatched the book from me.

"You go. It will take time for me" I said taking it back from him.

"It's already twelve. Are you gonna spoil your health" Twelve? It was 11.15 five minutes ago. Why does time fly so fast only while preparing for exams and not during lectures?

"No. This is the last topic" I folded my legs and made myself comfortable on the couch.

"Fine. Fifteen minutes. I will carry you if you don't close all these" he warned me but I didn't hear him.

I took a sip of tea from the cup. Taking more than a month off from college was a bad idea. At least I would have taken a few notes if I had attended the lectures.

"Time over!" Rehan yelled as he closed my books. Man, he is more strict than ammi.

"Stop. I will surely fail if I don't read" I whined. But he carried me in his arms. He was not joking when he warned me. "I gave you extra fifteen minutes" he smirked.

"Put me down right now. Can't you understand the state of a student at this time?" I hit his chest.

"I understand but I don't want the state of a student to spoil my wife's sleep" he grinned.

"Please Rehan put me down, you know I'm not a morning person"

"I will wake you before fajr now sleep" he placed me in the bed and jumped into the other side.

I was in my world thinking of the possibility of the question paper "Don't worry you will write well inshaallah, after all, you are my wife" he kissed my forehead.

A smile crept on my face. "Thank you for guiding me" I kissed him back on his cheek.

"For this, I'm ready to guide you every time," he said placing his finger on the place where I kissed.

I hit his arm "But I don't want exams" I turned to the other side. His strong arm pulled me until I hit his chest.

"Aimen!"

"Hmm..."

"I love you," he said. Smiling I drifted into a deep slumber.

*******
"So Aimen, have you prepared well?" Mom asked as I seated for breakfast.

"Yeah but I'm nervous"

"Inshaallah you will write well" she passed me orange juice.

"Did you help her?" Dad asked Rehan.

"Yeah, I did but what's the use? She was stressing herself till late at night" he said munching his food.

"No late-night studies are allowed here or else I'll make you sleep with me" Dadi joined the conversation.

"Trust me you won't pass after that" Sidra said.

I laughed "Why's that?"

"She has certain rules. We should in bed by 9.30 and by 10 we should be in deep sleep. Tell me who sleeps by ten? And especially during exams?" She complained "Also we should not try to escape cause a small movement can alert her"

"Who's "we" here? It's only you who get all this" Rehan smirked at her.

"Because you never read. Only Allah knows how you got this degree" she scowled.

"I have talent, sissy" he winked at her and stood up taking his empty plate but I took it from him and placed it in the kitchen.

All this talk bought a small relief in me. I mentally thanked Allah for giving me this amazing family.

Rehan decided to drop me at the college. I was reading from my book, placed in my lap when his phone started ringing. I took it and the caller ID said it was Javid.

"Put it on speaker," Rehan said as he was driving.

"Dude tell me your wife gave you the hard time just as mine" Javid yelled. Why is he yelling? Believe me, this man has a serious mental problem just like Maryam. No wonder why they are attracted to each other.

"What happened?" Rehan asked with a smile. Surely Javid would not see it but it made me smile.

"Preparing yourself for the exam is far better than preparing your wife for exams and when your wife is taking the same course as you, it's the worst" I imagined Maryam yelling if any answer didn't enter her brain. Poor Javid.

"Thankfully, my wife is not like that" he kissed my hand. Javid groaned."I'll call you later I'm driving" with that he ended the call.

The car came to halt before the college. "This place has lots of memories," he said taking a deep breath.

I spotted Maryam and Safa at the far end. They waved as they saw me and I did the same. "Rehan!" A girl squealed as he stepped out of the car.

"What the..." He turned to hide but it was too late. Natasha, "the college Queen" (termed by herself) stood before him. "Rehan! I don't believe it's you. I never thought you would come. Gosh...I missed you so much" she said placing her hand on his shoulder.

I frowned resisting the urge to remove her hand and stuffing it in her mouth. Can't she mind her own business? She is the biggest slut I have ever seen. She would never hesitate to flirt with anyone. I didn't know Rehan too was her target.

"Hey, Natasha! So you know him? Still, I'll make the introduction. Natasha meet Rehan, my husband" I said linking his hand to mine.

Her face paled. I smiled victoriously. "Didn't know you were married" she said giving me deadly glares. "I need to go, bye" he smiled at Rehan.

"Thanks for saving me from her," he said.

"So you had a thing with her?"

"Astagfirullah. No!" A mischievous smile spread on his face. "Jealous, huh?"

"No!" I lied. I was jealous. Of course, I will be. She was seducing my husband, why should I not be jealous?

He smiled "Don't worry I'll never lay my eyes on any woman except you. Okay! All the best and write well" he gave me a quick kiss causing me to blush. I watched him drive off and made my way to my friends.

******

These days were so stressful with exams but now there's a relief as it has ended. One more year and I would become an engineer. It was abbu's dream to make me an engineer. Though he is not here now, I wanted to fulfill his dream.

I looked at Rehan who was seated before the laptop. These days have been equally stressful for him with all his workloads. He has been working a lot lately.

"Do you need anything?" I asked him.

"Yeah! A cup of coffee would do" he said giving a smile.

"I will get you in a minute" I returned the smile.

I went to the kitchen and found dadi. "Dadi? Do you need anything?" I asked.

"No beta. Just came here for the water" she said showing me the bottle.

"You should have asked anyone," I said taking out the coffee powder.

"This old woman can still do work," she said stroking my hair. I laughed "Of course, you are healthy, MashaAllah" I can't help but notice how similar her and abbu's eyes are. He got the eyes of his phuppi, I mean dadi.

"Why are you making coffee at this hour?"

"Rehan needs it," I said.

"I don't know why my son gives so much work to Rehu" she mumbled as she went. I smiled hearing his nickname. Rehan hates it. I took the cup to the room.

"Here" I handed him the cup. He took a sip rubbing his forehead. He looked so tired and I knew the right thing to do.

I gave him a head massage. Ammi used to do it to Abbu when he was tired. He protested but I continued.

"Take rest," I said.

"Hmm..." He replied with his eyes closed. "I think I'll fall asleep. It's so relieving. Your hands have some magic"  he kissed my knuckles. I blushed at his comment. We are bonding well. He truly loves me but I'm confused about my feelings.

"Enough. Come here" he caught my hand and made me sit next to him.

"I need to go to London tomorrow," he said.

"Why so sudden?"

"This deal needs to be finished as soon as possible. I so wanna take you with me but I can't. I will be busy and I don't want you to be alone"

"For how long?" I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest.

"A week" he answered. A week without him?

"Gonna miss me?" He asked.

"Maybe," Some part of me said I'm going to miss him badly.

Assalamualaikum!!! Again so sorry for the late update. I was busy these days. Please tell me, how was the chapter?

My exams are about to start and the books seem so new to me. Please pray for me!

Also, I donno how many chapters are left but this story is nearing the end:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
74.8K 2.7K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
452K 28.4K 39
#Standalone... Best Ranking - #389 in love among 2.06 M story as on 18.07.2020 What will be the result when a devoted wife lost all her hope a...
146K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...