Origami - Jeon Wonwoo

By _MeanYoongiii_

"are you the one ripping the last pages out of all the books you've borrowed?" in which, lee yeri has a habit... More

strange
chocolates
library stare
merry christmas
magic
spotify playlist
hot tea
brown
social media
seat mates
challenge
photoshoot
sick
kevin
kiss me
gam3 bo1
old books
pile of old books
pop quiz
let me stay
just a dream
picnic
an almost confession
jelly
stargazing
another couple activity
the announcement
monopoly
surprise
birthday presents
looney tunes
family
affection
biking adventure

bubbles bubbles bubbles

20 2 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

yeri spent her afternoon filling a bathtub with super hot water, filling it with shampoo so it can have bubbles and aslo prepare some beauty masks along with some cucumbers for the eyes.

yep, when she said she is gonna make a friend she was being super determined.

thank god her mom was absent and seokmin was busy studying for a test so basically no one was gonna ruin their bonding tonight.

she jumped in enthousiasm as soon as she heard someone knocking on the door. she knew who the person was without even opening.

their eyes met as soon as she finally decided to run all her way down and unlock. there was a moment when no one was talking because they were too busy staring at each other.

then wonwoo decided to awkwardly raise the plastic bag he was holding for her to see.

"i brought us tea for the relaxation party!" that sentence made yeri grin and take the bag from him. peeking inside her grin grew wider. "amazing, lets drink that later!"

"yes sir..." he joked and the girl made him some space to walk. the man peeked all over the house and it seemed to be empty

not even a single noise.

"follow me, i have a surprise for you!!!" she clapped in enthousiasm. "dont tell me! you finished an entire book without ripping it?"

"you are gonna tease me about that forever, wont you?" she closed the door and cleared a path so wonwoo just followed her.

"i- i read that friends like to tease each other. i thought i should try!" his smile appears once again because he was looking at the girl. "oh so you also did a research!"

"well, kinda i guess?!"

the girl lead him to the bathroom. for a weird reason the bathroom was one of the biggest rooms on the house. the bathtub was huge - so they were gonna use it as an advantage.

as soon as wonwoo found the big bathtub filled with water and shampoo he bit his lip quite shock.

"when you said spa night, i wasnt expecting you were gonna be that determined..." he declared in shock. "you should have. when i say something, i do it!" now they were both staring at the tub.

"well, i didnt bring a swimsuit or clothes for an actual..." he lets her know so now the girl has to come up with a solution.

"well, that wont be a problem!"

"i am scared of what that means..." he stares at his clothes quite confused. he really hopped not to take anything off, it would be emberassing.

"idiot, relax, i'mma bring you some clothes..." yeri ran outside so wonwoo was now blushing alone in the bathroom. he never expected he was gonna like being called idiot before.

yeri invaded seokmin's bedroom in a hurry.

"dont you know how to knock?" the man finally raised a head from the books and focused on something else. "knock?! you never knock!" she goes to his closet.

"hey, what are you doing?" he gets up to approach her and learn why she is messing his closet. "a friend is here and he needs clothes!"

"you... have friends?"

"yes?" she grabbed a random pair of shorts and a white t-shirt. "i wanna meet him!" he was about to walk out but she grabbed him by the collar.

"i'll give you ten dollars if you dont come anywhere near us!" and the boy smiles. "deal!" they shake hands. on her way to the bathroom she grabbed a tight pink ribbon and finally closed the door behind her.

"here you are, get dressed!" he hands him the clothes and without waiting for an answer she walks out, closes the door and provides him the needed space.

although perplexed wonwoo decided to go along, thinking he already signed up for this and eventually cant go back now. "you ready?" yeri asks after a while. "yeah..." he retorts and finally she opens up to pay attention at wonwoo.

"they are a bit oversized!" she laughs while isolating the distance in between them.

"you could say that...."

"are you ready to bond?" she faked an accent, being all playful towards him. "i was born ready!" he jokes and yeri laughed.

"sit!" she pointed at the closed toilet sit and the man narrowed his eyebrows. "w-what are you gonna do to me?" barely afraid he asks.

"i am gonna apply a lifting mask to you! pay attention cause you are gonna have to do this to me later!" the man slowly occupies the seat, scared of what may follow.

the girl grabbed the mask and followed him. wonwoo discreety opened his legs quite a bit and the girl positioned herself to his front.

she made him a sign to raise his head a bit and so he did. he was staring at her while the girl was placing some mask on her palm.

"just so you know, you cant really talk too much with the mask on. we dont want it to break!" she explains. "are you searching for ways to shut me up?" he jokes.

"am i that trasperant? yeah and then i'll go to the library to rip the rest of the books! you wont be able to say a word to me!" wonwoo found himself smiling at this weird scenario only to stop immediately when yeri's hand touches his face.

"its cold!"

"you'll get used to it!" she had a devilish smile on. with round movements she started applaying it like ointment all over his face. the boy seemed to enjoy it like it was some type of sweet massage.

once she was done he decided to get up and place her down instead.

"my turn!" she cheers and hands him the product. wonwoo seemed to be strugglung at first but of course got used to it after a while. emulating her every move from before he now knew how to apply a lifting mask.

a thing she didnt know because she had her eyes closed was that wonwoo was looking at her with a soft smile all this time.

once they were done the girl got up.

"lets get in..." she barely whispered so she wont be the reason the mask breaks. wonwoo is the first one to put one foot in the bathtub and experience the warm water.

he is already in but only standing. he decided to turn around and expose his one hand to the girl. she looked at it like it actually meant something but decided to shake that thought off.

he is just trying to help her so she wont slip. thats all it means!

she gave him her hand and they both now walked in. they sat down together and tried to relax their bodies. then yeri grabbed the plate with the slices of cucumber.

as soon as she approaches wonwoo his eyes open and he stares at her in silence, trying to understand why she is getting so close to him. his heart was strangely beating, making him doubt a lot of things.

then he realizes what the girl was planning to do.

"can i" she mouths and the body nods.

"mmhm..." she carefully started applying two slices on top of his every eyelid.

♡♡♡

before all that, wonwoo was ready to go to yeri's house.

he was being so anxious.

"why are you so beautiful today?" his father walks in the kitchen to find his son looking like a total snack.

"what do you mean?"

"you dont look like a nerd roday? you actually made that new friend, you were talking about yesterday?" he asked while pouring some coffee to his mug.

"i told you it was not about me!" he complains and his father rolls his eyes. "okay, whatever, are you going out?!"

"yes... with an already made friend - that has nothing to do with the yesterday talk!"

"okay, i brought some new flavors of tea! you can take them with you to that already made friend! top shelf!" he points and the boy beams.

he was just wondering about what he could take with him.

"its a girl isnt it!" his father figured out staring at his smile.

"dad!!!!"

"fine, fine! have fun!" he walks out while the boy tries not to get fluster or blush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 3.7K 26
Mingyu had to leave. He thought he'd packed everything; and he did. He also took Wonwoo's heart with him when he left.
26.4K 1K 46
kim mingyu chases his long lost best friend, or so known, his lover. [ second deck series ] - book #1 ⤹if life is about timing, why cant you find the...
2.5K 309 10
Wonkyung traveled back in time to 1984 in order to find out the truth.
19.4K 794 29
I really hate you Jeon Wonwoo. I hate you more than anything else Kwon Soonyoung. What will happen when two people who hates each other in the past...