[Helluva boss] When Hells Fir...

By TheBorgerMan

Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured... More

Hiding In The Darkness
A Talk Between Father And Daughter
A Demon's Blood
At Long Last
Dinner With My New Family
A Talk Between Co-Workers
The Next Morning
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 1
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 2
Waking Up
A Fresh Start
Spending The Day With Loo
Future Plans
Back to Work
The Ambush
When The Past Catches Up
Suffering
The Party
Hallucinations
Plans Of Attack
Let The Games Begin
The Fun Has Just Begun
When Hells Fire. . .Dies Out
Aftermath

Nightmares And A Recovery

2.1K 39 12
By TheBorgerMan

Loona's pov

We've been sitting at my desk for a while, just kind of relaxing and waiting for Y/N to wake up.

Millie: You think Blitz is going to like his surprise?

Loona: Let's hope so.

Millie: I'm hoping so too; we all knew he was hiding something.

I looked over towards Y/N, who was still on the couch, and passed out.

Millie: Are you okay there, hun?

Loona: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just really bad for Y/N.

Millie: Really?

Loona: Of course, I feel bad for him; who knows what the government did to him?

Millie: So you feel sympathy for him?

Loona: Well, ya. I know what it feels like to be alone and scared.

Millie: I've always wondered about your past.

Loona: You have?

Millie:Well, I knew there had to be a reason you act like such a bitch.

Loona: Hey!

Millie: What?

Loona: Don't call me a bitch.

Millie: You call my husband fat all the time. I don't get on your case about it. Why can't I call you a bitch?

I sat there lost in thought for a minute; all I could think about was the hellhound adoption center lady. All she did was call me a bitch every day.

Millie: You Loona, are you there?

Loona: Can we just drop it, please?

Millie:Alright, fine. I won't call you a bitch.

Loona: Thanks.

I looked back over at Y/N and then back toward Millie.

Loona: I just hope the guys are okay.

Millie: Yeah, same.

Loona: You think he's gonna be okay?

Millie: Only time will tell. You know, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of pain he felt trapped there for so long.

Loona: I can't either.

Millie: I'm sure that now that he's out of there, he'll be a lot better.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up chained down to a chair while some government official was trying to get some answers about hell, me, and Blitz. Of course, I refused, and they started to torture me for answers. Of course, it only ended up making me angrier and angrier. One thing they didn't know about us hellhounds The more rage a hellhound shows, the stronger it is. However, when I tried to break free, I couldn't move my body, almost as if it were some sort of dream. I felt so powerless; no matter what I did, my body still wouldn't move, no matter how much I tried to move. My body simply said, Henceforth, I am unable to can. I somehow felt pain from this. Shortly after this dream, I woke up in a cold sweat, not knowing where I was. I slowly looked around and quickly noticed that I'm no longer in that abandoned hospital; I'm in an office somewhere. It looks rather small, but I just can't put my finger on it. I tried to get up but grunted in pain as my injury forced me back down on this rather comfortable couch. I then heard a set of voices over to my left. I looked over to my left and noticed it was a female hellhound and a small black-haired imp. They both gave me a concerned look and slowly walked toward me, sending my mind into a panic.

Y/N: BACK THE FUCK UP!

Loona: Hey, hey, take It easy; everything Is going to be okay.

Millie: Take it easy, fella; we're not going to hurt you.

Y/N: Who the hell are you guys? Where am I?

Loona: Take it easy, Y/N. I'm not here to hurt you. You'll be okay; you can trust us.

Y/N: The last hellhound that said that to me stabbed me in the back.

Millie: Just take a deep breath and try to calm down; you're safer now.

I sat there confused for a moment. This hellhound knows my name; does she know me from somewhere?

Y/N: Wait, how do you know my name? I just woke up. I never told you my name, did I?

Loona: Alright, let me explain.

*flashback*

Loona's pov

Mille and I counted to follow the smell, which seemed to lead us toward an abandoned hospital of some kind. Just from the looks of this place alone, you could tell It was abandoned for a good reason.

Loona: Ugh, god, It reeks In here.

Millie: Can you still smell him?

Loona: I still smell his blood, but It could be the smell of mold or death.

Since My sense of smell was a lot stronger than Millie's, she couldn't smell half the stuff I can.

Millie: You okay there, Loona?

Loona: I can't even tell what smells like what anymore. Ugh, I feel like I'm going to pass out just from the rotten smell.

I start to feel a little nauseous, but I pull myself together. To find Y/N. Eventually, we come across a set of stairs and decide to explore. In hopes of finding him on another floor. After some time of looking all around this creepy place, I came across a room that smelled like fresh blood. I took a look inside and saw this random dude passed out on the floor, bleeding out. I took a closer look and quickly figured out that this was not a human but instead Y/N.

Loona: MILLIE I FOUND HIM; COME HERE AND LEND ME A HAND; HE'S ALREADY LOST A LOT OF BLOOD!

Millie: I can see that Loona I'm right in front of him.

Loona: I'm sorry anyway; he's already lost a ton of blood. Can you open a portal while I carry him into the office?

Millie: Right, right.

Millie reached into the backpack while I made my way over and tried to lift him. Only to have some struggles since this dude was fucking massive, even for a hellhound. He had to be at least 2 and a half feet taller than me, and I was already pretty tall.

Loona: Ugh fuck, hey, Millie needs a hand here; this dude weighs a fuck ton.

Millie: Hold on, I need a minute to set this up.

Holy fuck, now that I've gotten a closer look at him, I think It's safe to say I was right—he is hot. I've seen a lot of hot hellhounds before. But none of them hold a candle compared to this dude; he's like the perfect mixture of hot and cute. Once Millie finally opens the portal, we make our way back into the office and set him down on the couch In the breakroom.

Millie: So what do we know?

Loona: First of all, we need to treat those wounds. He used old bandages, from the looks of it, so those have to come off. I'll grab some fresh bandages and rubbing alcohol. Can you keep an eye on him for me?

Millie: Yeah, I can do that.

I walked over to the first aid cabinet and grabbed everything we needed To treat his wounds.

Millie: Hand those over to me, hun; you should go relax; you look a little sick.

Loona: I do feel a little sick from all those smells.

Millie: Just go sit down, hun. I got this. Plus, I'm good when it comes to stuff like this.

Loona: So am I, but okay then.

Millie: Oh, come on now, don't be like that. Everyone In the office knows you better when It comes to first aid knowledge.

Loona: All thanks to me getting into bar fights that have nothing to do with me.

Millie: So that's why you're so good at changing bandages.

Loona:Well, when you look like this, I need to be ready to fight at any moment.

Millie: Yeah, that makes sense, I guess. Do you want to know something, though?

Loona: Sure.

Millie: This Is nice, Loona. Just sitting here and talking makes me think you're just misunderstood; maybe you're not as big of an asshole as I thought.

Loona: Thanks?

Millie: Well, he's all patched up, so now we just have to play the waiting game.

Loona: Y-yeah.

*End of flashback*

Y/N's pov

Well, they seem to be somewhat trustworthy, but is it really worth trusting two random demons I've never met before?

Loona: So that's how you got here. By the way, my name's Loona.

Millie: And I'm Millie.

Y/N: Well, that answers some questions, but I still don't 100% trust you.

Loona: Why don't you trust us?

Y/N: It's just that I've been stabbed in the back one too many times. There was one person I trusted, and I haven't seen him in around 5 years now.

Loona: Blitz right.

Y/N: How did you know his name?

Loona: Well, I'm Blitz's adoptive Daughter, so do you trust us now?

Millie: And I work for him.

Well, since they both seem to know one of the only people I've ever trusted, I guess I can trust these two for now.

Y/N: Alright, then I trust you guys; anyone who's a friend of Blitz Is a friend of mine. Sorry before then.

Loona: It's alright, Y/N. I understand why you wouldn't trust us; any way you try to rest, you're still in pretty bad shape.

Millie: You should try not to move, hun. You were in really bad shape when we found you.

Y/N: Well, thanks for helping me, Loona and Millie. Most people would have left me for dead. By the way, one more question before you take off.

Loona: Ugh, it's like 4:00 am. Can it wait?

Millie: Yeah, sorry, I need to get home too. Rest easy there, Y/N.

Y/N: Uh, sure, thanks, I guess.

HOLY SHIT This guy HAS SO MANY scars. Loona, calm down. I'm sure he's fine, but since I've found him, I can't shake him from my thoughts. Ugh, fuck, why does he have to be so hot-looking? How big is his OK LOONA, STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM THAT WAY YOU KNOW NOTHING WAY, FUCK WHY AM I LIKE THIS? Blitz, you better give me one Helluva thanks for this, or hell's fire will burn bright.

Y/N's pov

Wow, I haven't seen this place in years, and I haven't changed a bit. Huh, Blitz always was a cheap guy; I never thought he would have adopted a hellhound. He must have been lonely on account of not seeing me for years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 557 13
This is just going to go like in the series, I will be changing some stuff though because you will be in the series! You are Moxxie's sister btw! The...
154K 1.6K 25
(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living life the way he wants but unfortunately du...
4.7K 48 7
Adopted son of Stolas Kills, Drink, and more All rights goes to Vivziepop and her team
40.2K 1K 18
A human child gets adopted by a demon and later dies, come experience the rollercoaster of a life in hell. Disclaimer: I don't own Helluva boss or c...