The 6th Yaksha... | Yandere Y...

By SimplyMidnight

You were a simply an ordinary mortal being who was living with your family, your family has usually gotten ma... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

5.7K 171 320
By SimplyMidnight

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You chose Catalyst as your weapon, Rex Lapis was supportive of your choice and then you both had so much fun that you made you feel better due to the fact you couldn't go on the mission with the rest of the Yakshas... he also helped you train so you could get the hang of it.

Rex Lapis and you had the most funnest time ever! You both went to places such as clothing stores, food stalls, taking a stroll around Liyue Harbor and he even gave you the funnest piggy back rides which you absolutely enjoyed!

Meanwhile the Yakshas were dying to see you again... T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞ N̵҉̾͟͞͡E҉̰̰͎̆͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜E҉̰̰͎̆͞D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜ Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week later...

"Y/n? Could you do me a favour and put this basket into your treehouse?" Rex Lapis asked, handing you a basket that had a blanket, pillow and some books.

"Absolutely..." you spoke, getting up as you were making your way to your treehouse when you heard noises behind you, your eyes widened as your hair blew due to the wind suddenly picking up.

"Who is there...-?" before you could finish, you turned and noticed all of the Yakshas staring at you with blood covering really their whole body and their masks as you dropped the basket on accident.

"AAAAAAAAAAA!" you shouted, Rex Lapis came rushing in as he noticed the Yakshas, he sighed in relief that you weren't in any kind of danger but looked angrily at the Yakshas who scared you.

"Wash yourselves... immediately!" Rex Lapis shouted, they all looked down sadly as Rex Lapis helped clean up your mess, when Alatus chose to approach you with his messy look.

"Alatus? What's wrong...-?" before you could finish, Alatus jumped onto you and tackled you into a hug with his legs wrapped around your waist as he blushed intensely underneath his mask.

"Alatus..." Rex Lapis mumbled, his eyes glowing yellow as it scared Alatus which caused him to back away, your eyes widened as you looked at yourself who was now fully bloody.

"Guessing you must bathe yourself as well... although we do not have any more baths for you to take so you must share with one of the Yakshas" Rex Lapis spoke, all of the Yakshas raised their heads and waited quietly in excitement.

"Hm..." you hummed, placing a hand on your chin as you thought for a second "I would prefer to wait for everybody else to finish so then I could go on my own" you spoke as everybody sighed quietly.

"Fair enough, go on now... we mustn't allow the blood to dry up..." Rex Lapis spoke, everybody left except you as Rex Lapis' eyes widened in realization.

'Wait... the blood on them hasn't dried and managed to get onto Y/n... that could possibly mean that they just-' before Rex Lapis could finish, you tucked onto his shirt as he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Rex Lapis? Should I carry my Basket to my Treehouse, or should I not due to the fact I have gotten bloody" you spoke, Rex Lapis sighed as he smiled.

"I'll do it, besides I have another task in mind now come to think of it... could you head towards our usual meetup spot and clean up the mess I have accidentally left?" Rex Lapis asked, you nodded in agreement as you walked off.

Rex Lapis walked away with the basket in his hands as he sighed, his eyes widened again as he closed his eyes deeply.

'Who did they murder now...'

Timeskip...

Everybody finished their baths except Alatus as you were confused on why he was taking longer, everybody giggled as they assumed he was probably shoving his favourite food into his mouth as he didn't get to eat.

"Y/a/n! Could you braid my hair?" Bonanus asked, you nodded in agreement as you sat down behind Bonanus who was already on the grass, waiting for you.

You began to braid her hair as she hummed happily, meanwhile the other Yakshas felt jealousy but chose to sit on the ground alongside you and Bonanus and wait their turns.

You gave Bonanus a braid, you gave Indarias a high ponytail with a couple of braids in it, you gave Menogias a bun with a braid wrapped around it and Bosacius mini braids that end off with pigtails.

You loved giving them braids... only for one reason...

Quick Flashback

You were walking around your village, carrying a basket which was full of fruit and vegetables such as Apples, Sunsettias, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Onions and more to give to the neighbours.

"Y/n!" you hear a voice behind you, you turned around to notice your aunt and little sister who seemed to be waiting for you as your eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" you asked them, noticing your little sister who seemed to be extremely excited while your aunt who chuckled.

"Your Sister here is wanting you to braid her hair" your aunt spoke, you sighed as you placed the basket on the ground "I... don't even know how to braid hair..." you spoke.

"It's fine... I'll help you so then you could learn!" your aunt spoke, you all sat down on the grass as you sat behind your little sister, your aunt sat beside you as she showed you slowly step-by-step.

"There! You did it!" she spoke excitedly, your eyes sprinkled in joy as you realized how gorgeous your little sister's hair looked, you chose to do your aunt's hair as she giggled.

"They look amazing, Y/n! Thank you!" your aunt spoke, your little sister and your aunt laughed as you watched and felt the corners of your mouth lift up slowly... it was a good feeling too...

End of Flashback

"Y/a/n? Y/A/N!" you heard shouting, you looked to realize that everybody seemed to look at you worriedly as Alatus who seemed to finally be done with his bath.

"Apologizes... I must have zoned out again-" before you could finish, Alatus sat in front of you with his back facing you, waiting for you to do his hair as well.

You sighed as you braided Alatus' hair which rested on the sides of his face, you pushed them behind his ears as you placed the ends of the braids together and tied it all up in the back.

"Thank you..." Alatus mumbled, blushing intensely as his mind was screaming in excitement that you touched his hair, you sighed as you got up.

"Where are you going, y/a/n?" Bonanus asked, placing her hands on her chest as you rotated your head and spoke back towards her "To go get a bath... Alatus made me bloody, remember?" you spoke, Bonanus nodded.

"You should all head off to sleep, it's already evening and you had a mission that lasted for a week..." you mumbled, everybody agreed sadly due to them having hopes that you could cuddle them to sleep.

You then left as they all sighed, getting ready for bed... meanwhile Rex Lapis was planning some stuff that you were unaware about...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - HERE IS CHAPTER 7!! WOOOOO! AND I HUESS YOU COULD SAY THAT EVERYBODY IS BACK TOGETHER AGAIN 🤪

Anyways what should Y/n's Catalyst be called? I'm interested in seeing some names and maybe one of them will be chosen? 😈

Anyways I hope you enjoyed Chapter 7! and please do stay tuned for the next chapter!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1255

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 7.3K 35
What if Xiao wasn't the last Yaksha? What if one of the "dead" Yakshas survived? Karmic Debt. Madness. Could anyone possibly survive that? The answer...
18.2K 547 31
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸." "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱." "𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢...
3.7K 246 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...