Once Upon A Time: Was I The R...

By LeiahRoo_Writing

This book is all my imagination!! I love the thought of mpreg, so if you dont like that and arent a supporter... More

Story 1: Characters
Story One •Chapter 1• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Angel's POV~
Story One •Chapter 2• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Malachi's POV~
Story One •Chapter 4• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Mix: Angel's and Malachi's POVs~
Story One •Chapter 5• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~ Mix: Angel's + Malachi's POV~
Story One •Chapter 6• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~ Mix: Angel's + Malachi's POV~
Story 2: Characters
Story Two °Chapter 1° Daniel + Marcus °1990°
Story Two °Chapter 2° Daniel + Marcus °1990°🛑Abortion mentioned!🛑
Story Two °Chapter 3° Daniel + Marcus °1990°
Story Two °Chapter 4° Daniel + Marcus °1990° 🛑WARNING🛑
Story Two °Chapter 5° Daniel + Marcus °1990°🚫🔞SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT🔞🚫
Story Two °Chapter 6° Daniel + Marcus °1990°
Story 3: Characters

Story One •Chapter 3• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Angel's POV~

6 1 0
By LeiahRoo_Writing

Previously on Angel's and Malachi's story,

"After we leave, we cant go back in. The doors lock." He says and lays his head on the hard wall.

I scuff and go to open the doors, but they were locked. Shoot..

I turn around and look at everyone walking. They looked scared, but happy. The Slump started last year. My family is still thriving cause we were extremely rich, no matter what. We will always thrive..

I felt so bad. This boy here looked to be... The same as any other person here, walking. But why would he be here at the Theater. Even though tickets are 0.25.

I sat back down. He looked over to me. "You look well off. More so then these people and I." He says out of nowhere.

I looked at him and he was looking at the people. Sympathy in his eyes..

I looked at them too. "Yeah.." I whisper and sigh.

"The movie was almost over." He says and I looked at him to see he was looking at me already. I'm not gay, but he made me feel some sort of way..

I nodded. "My name is Angel." He says and sticks his hand out.

"Malachi." I say and shake his hand.

"Isnt the Queens sons name Malachi?" He says questionably. Malachi wasnt a common name here in Wales.

I look away. I stood up when the doors opened. Amelia and my friends were the first to come out.

"It was nice talking to you Angel." I say and smile, he smiles too.

"It was nice talking to you too, Malachi." He says and I smile.

What I didnt know, is that we would see each other everyday after that. Especially on one of his worse days.

♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡
All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

Angel's POV

I set my diploma roll on my desk and sit on the chair. I sigh and look up at the ceiling. No more school, I'm an adult now.

I look at my diploma and I just felt relief. Relief because we'd have more money coming in, not much since this depression we are in is hurting almost everyone.

But we'd at least have money for some food.

There was a knock on my front door. I get up taking my cap and gown off.

"Hold on, hold on. I'm coming!!" I say cause they kept knocking and it sounded like my door was gonna break off.

I open the door to see one of my neighbors. He looked disheveled.

"Y-y-your... M-Mom.. Hit.." He tried to get out but he was out of breath. I touched his shoulders.

"Breath Mr Kennick. What's wrong with my mom." I say, a little panicked.

He takes a couple seconds and takes deep breaths.

"She was hit by a car. She's getting taken to the hospital right now. The one that's closest." He says and my eyes widened.

I pushed through him and ran down the street, yelling for my mother.

She wasnt here when I got home, so I was just thinking she went somewhere. She wasnt even at my graduation.

I got to the end of the street and look back and forth. But what I saw on the road was scary. There was a pool of blood and people were talking and in a circle.

Firefighters were here and getting the hose set up to wash it away.

"Mom.." I whisper and ran over to the group. I kept asking what happened and they all told me the same thing, a women got hit by a car.

I cry and look around. I dont know why, but I was.

"Angel?" I hear a familiar voice and I looked to see Malachi.

"Mom... She..." I cry, he comes up to me and grabs my face. I noticed the same people he was with the other day, but with three extra people that looked older and had uniforms on.

"Shh, what happened.." He says and I looked up at his face and I tried to calm down as best I could.

"My mom.. She got hit by a car.." I say and tears fall down my face. His eyes widen and he turns to the people and they hurried us to a big car and we all got in.

"The nearest hospital, right?" One of the older men asks and I nodded and he hurried off.

We get to the hospital and I run in. They gave me a hard time but let me in her room. She was on this breathing thing.

A nurse comes up to me. "Hello, are you her family?" She asks and I nodded.

"Her son.." I say and she nods and beckons me over and I walk over.

"This isnt a lasting thing, we just our hands on it about three months ago. She cant breath on her own right now, that's why we're using it. Her rib punctured her lung. We got her into surgery right when she showed up. But she hasn't shown any signs of waking up, or breathing on her own. We dont know what's gonna happen. But you should expect the worse." She says and I go over to mom and held her hand and cried.

The nurse touched my shoulder then left. I cry so much.

"Mommy... Please dont leave me..." I cry and set my head on her arm. She was cold it felt like.

                                   ♡■■■■♡

I didnt know how long I was there. I felt someone touch my shoulder, but I dont look. To focused on my mom.

"Come on An, let's go home." I hear a familiar voice and I look up to see dad. I could feel the tears beckoning to be let out. My lip quivered.

I let go of moms hand and I wrapped dad in a hug. No matter how much he hates me. I love him.

He rubs my back and then we leave. Malachi was still there but his friends weren't. So he brought us home. I cried all the way there.

It was so hard. "Make sure he eats something." Someone says, I didnt pay attention to the person who said it.

My dad nods and takes me in the house. I stumbled to my room and fall on my bed.

I look at the wall. Why, of all days, why... On my graduation. I have a proposal, I'm fucking CURSED!

I couldn't think, at all. Dad come in with a sandwich but I didnt eat it.

What I didnt think was I would see Malachi everyday after. Until I got to working at Maddy's dads business.

I worked everyday. They were concerned for me. But I didnt care, all the money I made went to mothers hospital bills.

                                  ♡■■■■♡

Whenever I would walk home, I would see Malachi and he'd watch me. The Queens son had his coronation a day or two ago. Maddy said it was pretty because her and her family were invited. How, I have NO CLUE!

I look over across the street to see Malachi looking at me. He smiled a little. I look both ways and run over to him.

"Why do you keep watching me. You've been like this for three months?" I ask and he smiles and leans on his car.

"Just making sure your getting home safely. Cant go wrong watching a friend go home." He says and smiles. I shake my head. I turn around to leave

But he grabs my arm before I started to walk. "Come home with me." He said and I cough and widen my eyes.

"That's pre-tty bold of you." I say, drawing pretty out a little and his eyes widen.

"You have the dirtiest mind, Angel. Since the first day we met." He says chuckling. I raise my eyebrow.

"How do you know I was thinking something like that, I say its you who has the rancid thoughts, Malachi." I say and he shakes his head. I was smiling.

Since the day mom got in the accident, I havent smiled since, until today.

"Will you though, please?" He asks and I looked at his face. I dont know why, but he's been pulling me in since the first day. Maybe its his smell cause he smelled really freaking nice, I dont know. But he's making me like him even more.

"Sure, I was gonna visit mom today, I can do it tomorrow." I say and he nods.

I'm surprised he didnt have his friends with him at all.

I get in his car, he gets in and starts it up then we start heading.

Wherever he was going, was towards Maddy's house, the rich neighborhood.

"I knew you were rich." I whispered underneath my breath.

"What did you say Mr Angel." He said and I looked at him. I knew he heard what I said, he just wanted me to repeat it.

"Nothing, just wondering what my friend was doing that's all." I say and look out the window.

It was starting to get cold out, fall is starting to show its self, the leaves were already changing colors.

"You in University?" He asks out of nowhere. I get startled by the question a little but I answer.

"Do I look like a person who'd be able to afford that." I say chucking a little. He looks at me then at the road.

We were about a mile away from the houses when he pulled onto a straight road and there was a gate at the end of it.

I looked at it, wasnt this the Queens house.

"I think we turned on the wrong road, Malachi. This is the road to Queen Maghan's castle." I say and look at him to see he was smiling. The gate opens when we get to it and I gawk at the beauty of the castle.

He stops the car and gets out, he comes 'round my side and opens the car door for me.

I thank him and get out. I look down at my work attire and I straighten it out. My shirt, well the shirt Mr Mento gave me was pretty wrinkled.

The pants I had on were old pants and they had holes in them. I looked like I was a freaking peasant.

Duh, Angel you are! I look up at the castle again and then at Malachi who started walking already.

"Malachi, I cant go in there looking like this. I look like a peasant." I say and he walks down towards me.

"Dont worry, they arent judgy people. Let's go." He says and drags me to the door.

The guards greet Malachi with extreme courtesy. But paid me no attention.

What in the world..

We get in the palace and it was even more beautiful then it was outside.

I heard hurry footsteps and I seen the girl who was with him at the theater.

"Kai, what is he doing here?" She asks smiling and walking over to me. She shakes my hand and smiles more.

"We were just gonna hang out. That's all." Malachi says and she nods.

"Its so good to finally meet someone who isnt of royal blood like him. I'm Amelia, Malachi's stepsister." She says and my eyes widen.

I looked at Malachi and he looks at Ameila, like why'd you reveal my secret you brat.

"Y-your the prince?" I ask and he looks at me and sighs.

"Yes." He says and I gasp and bow. I'm so stupid for not knowing, I had suspicions. But I just thought it was stupid.

Well, the tables have turned. I like the prince of Wales.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.6K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
7.9K 413 12
Leo had never seriously given thought about finding his true wolf-mate. He used to think it was just a superstition or a myth. Or a really good mark...
1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
2.1M 82.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...