Vlad

By noodlelover_1

Vlad Dracula, spawn of the devil. After years of searching, he's found the doppelganger of his beloved, and h... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
16
Seventeen
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

Fourteen

848 22 3
By noodlelover_1

I wake up, my eyes parting to see the empty side of bed that was Vlad's.

I huff, sitting up as the door opens.

Evan comes in, his head down still as he walks towards me with a tray.

He presents piping cup of tea on the tray, still looking down.

"Thank you Evan."I say softly, taking the cup and plate.

He doesn't respond, but I see emotion on his face.

"...i-it's just how you like it.."he says softly before begining to walk away.

"Evan, wait."I say.

He stops, facing away from me.

"I-is Estella okay?"I ask.

He doesn't respond for a while.

"She's okay. Still in the hospital."he says.

"Is she awake?"I ask, sitting up more.

"Sometimes. She's really drugged up, you know."he says.

"Oh. Okay. Do-"I was cut off by him quickly walking out of the room.

I pout a bit as he leaves and I look down at my cup of tea.

.....

Evan walks out of the room, his eyes down.

Shiloh smirks as she sees him walking past.

As they pass each other, she sticks her hand out, swiping her long nails across his stomach and cutting him.

He yelps and the falls to the ground, his hands coming to his bleeding stomach.

"Oops. Forgot young vampires can still feel pain."Shiloh shrugs as she walks away, chuckling.

Evan holds his breath, trying not to whimper from the pain. He looks up, seeing Jord looking down the hall.

"I thought I smelt newb."he says, walking over to Evan.

He eyes the claw marks oozing on his stomach, knowing Shiloh had been.

He huffs, grabbing Evan by his shirt and pulling him to his feet.

"There's some blood in the fridge. Go heal yourself."he demands before walking towards Melanie's room.

Evan groans, limping towards the kitchen.

....

I look up as I hear the door open. I see Jord in a pair of pajama pants and nothing more.

"Vlad had to step out."Jord says.

I heard him but it didn't register in my brain. I was..sort of distracted.

"..step out?"I finally say.

"Yeah he had to make a small trip, he should be back by tonight."he says.

"Oh, okay."I say, looking down at my tea as my cheeks turn red.

He chuckles a bit.

"Hey, stay out of Shiloh's way this morning, her and Vlad got into a fight this morning."Jord says.

"A fight? How?"I question.

"Oh you know how girls can be."he says, making me chuckle.

"I'm cooking breakfast, hurry up."he says before walking away.

I bite the inside of my cheek as he walks away.

....

Earlier this morning..

Vlad smiles, sitting up as he sees Melanie asleep.

He stands up silently and walks towards the door, opening it slowly and then stepping out.

He huffs as he walks down the hall to the room where he actually slept.

He pulls open the door, and sees Shiloh in a silk robe sitting on his closed coffin.

"Good morning master."she smiles.

Vlad was unamused.

He leans against the doorframe and huffs.

"Do you like me hurting your feelings, Shiloh?"

This makes Shiloh smirk.

"Do you like hurting them, master?"

Vlad stands up, walking over to her and gently cupping her jaw.

"I didn't. When you were young, and I thought this was just a joke. "He says softly.

He brushes his thumb against her lips softly and watches her cheeks fade to a red color.

"But perhaps this time you'll learn."

He leans down, pressing his lips against hers. He kisses her passionately, causing her to release a soft moan.

The kiss separates slowly, and tears run down her cheeks, finally after centuries, she finally kissed Vlad.

It was the most beautiful experience. She was falling for him all over again.

He leans down to her ear, over her shoulder.

Then his spits.

"Disgusting."

Shiloh's smile instantly drops.

"I couldn't fathom the idea of ever doing that again. And after this, the thought of you thinking I possibly ever would, would be offensive, if it weren't so funny. You delusional bitch."he says softly.

Then he slaps her across the face and she whines, stumbling away from him.

"Get out."

Tears stream her cheeks as she covers her mouth, sobbing into her hand as she quick left the room.

Vlad waves his and and the door slams shut behind her, making her jump.

She wipes her nose and begins crying, walking towards her room.

...

I walk into the kitchen, seeing Jord at the stove.

"Jord, I think Evan is uncomfortable around me."I say as I sit at the counter.

"I would be too if I were him."Jord says, placing a plate before me.

"Why?"I ask.

"Well, imagine the girl you've been building a life for a girl, making all the decisions, making the girl think she's the one making her own decisions, ultimately robbing you the opportunity to live for yourself for the past 20 years."Jord says before looking back to me.

"..oh.."I say, getting sad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."he says.

"It's okay. I was basically asking for it."I say softly, picking up my fork.

"Are you liking it here?"he asks, sliding a beautiful looking omelette and some bacon out of the pan onto my plate.

"Well, the food is great for sure."I say, making him chuckle.

"Thank you. I know it smells delicious."he chuckles.

"Can't you have any?"I question.

"Well, that's not really how vampires work, Mel."he chuckles.

He was so charming.

"Then explain."I say, leaning forward.

I see a smile on his face as he brings the pan over to the sink to wash it.

"Well, if you want to learn about vampires, don't you think you should ask the first one ever?"he asks with a smile.

"Well he's not here is he?"I say, putting my hands on my hips.

He chuckles.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642 67 15
When Irina wakes up in a secret government laboratory, all of a sudden she discovers the truth of her real identity, now, she will have to ally with...
1.6K 148 24
"She is the future kings Mate and she is to endure much pain before making him fall Inlove with her, She was Going to fight with her sister due to t...
2.5K 61 14
You are a researchers daughter looking for you're father through his research. His research is about Dracula and as you make you're journey through t...
13.5K 1.6K 28
Vampires exist. And they live amongst us, hidden within the shadows and right under our noses. They are beautiful, forbidden beasts; everything I've...