⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎Twisted oneshot...

By harem_Haver

twisted wonderland oneshots - Requests open More

᯾✫彡RÜŁÉŠ🤭ミ★᯾
✫彡The memoriesミ★ Leona🌧
✫彡Love  languageミ★ Malleus☁️
✫彡A day offミ★ Sam☁️
✫彡All mine~!ミ★ Cater☁️/🍊
✫彡Cuddle head cannons ミ★ Fluff☁️
✫彡Fun After Dinnerミ★SUB!Kalim🍊
 ᯾✫彡 ANNOUNCEMENT ミ★᯾ Semi Important
᯾✫彡RULE-UPDATEミ★᯾
✫彡I love you.ミ★ Malleus🌧
✫彡Stressed out reader Headcanonsミ★☁️
✫彡Sweet confessionsミ★ vil☁️
✫彡Eternally mineミ★ Lillia☁️
✫彡After Dinnerミ★SUB!Kalim🔥❤️PT.2
✫ ミ vacation for manyミ★HouseWardens ☁️
✫ ミ vacation for manyミ★HouseWardens ☁️ pt2
✫ ミ twsted bf but i dated them ミ★ most characters ☁️

✫彡Small crushesミ★Idia🍊

853 31 2
By harem_Haver

Requested by - kris_kirby

Type - Orange🍊

☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

You walked to your dance class, you loved dancing. And it just so happened that Crowley thought it would be wonderful if there was a dance club at NRC, so he permitted you to open up a dance club that you run alone.
Anyone could watch dance practice, as long as they don't disturb the members' performance.

"Y/N!"

A voice behind you, It was 'Ortho Shroud' Idia Shroud's little brother. You smiled and waited for him.

"Hello, Ortho! Do you need anything?"

"I was wondering if I could join your club."

You thought about it, and looked at his pleading eyes. As you let out a sigh, you agreed to let him in the club. But he needs permission/ to inform the dorm leader. To which he happily agreed too.
You handed him the papers of permission, and the due date was by the end of the week.

A few days later

☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

You went to the Ignihyde dorm to collect the papers you needed from Ortho.
But you ran into him in the hallway of Ignihyde dorm's main room. You had caught him as he was about to leave.

"Hii, Y/N! Whatcha doing over at Ignihyde?"

"Hello, Ortho! I just came for the permission papers."

In saying that Ortho gave you a somewhat disappointed look. He then proceeds to tell you that he doesn't have the paper, because Idia certainly has it. Plus he couldn't get it himself because he has a meeting with Crowley!
You could admit that this was somewhat an inconvenience, but you then offered to let him go to the meeting, while you personally collect the page from Idia. His normal happy mood was back, Pointing to the direction Idia's room is, Soon heading out.

And when you made it to his room door, You took a deep breath before attempting knocking. But before you knuckle could tap the door, it Opened!

A tall young man with pale skin and bright blue, fire-like hair. He had yellow eyes, blue lips, and a dark blue coloring around and under his eyes.
This was Idia shroud!

You both just locked eyes for less then a second before he shut the door I. Your face.

"W- what do you want-t!"

He sounded frightened, and shy.

"Uh, Hi My name is-"

"I know your N-name.."

"Oh! Well I guess we can skip introducing each other then, Well I just came here for Ortho's Permission paper!"

A moment of silence fell upon the two, the silence was so loud.
But soon the door slowly opened revealing half of his face. You could see a dusting of pink on his face, maybe from shyness, or maybe embarrassment? Who knows, but he then opened the door slightly more, just enough to make it seem like he was telling you to come in.

You stepped in, closing the door behind you. He sat on the gamer chair that was in front of a few monitors. His room looked like something out of an anime convention! Manga's, figure's, posters! It was almost like he had it all.

"C-could you please not stare.."
He muttered under his breath.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I just really like the vibe your room gives off! I didn't mean any offense by my staring!"

He quickly started signing the paper that was needed, And you just kept looking around but not touching anything.
You then saw he had a Limited edition figure, from one of your favorite Animes!

"Hey, it's that a 'character' from 'Anime name'?"

He turned around, with what looked like stars in his eyes.

"You've seen it too?"

You nodded, you soon started talking about it, and Some funny scenes from the Anime. But you soon had to leave. And with somewhat different schedule's, who knows when you'd both get another chance to talk.

☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

You had been taking attendance to soon start everything, when someone yet again was Yelling your name.

"Y/N-Chan! Guess what!"
It was Ortho, he was behind you and you just smiled at him.

"Oh? What happened to get you this excited?"
You let out a small laugh, he was happier than normal. And he pointed at a person sitting on the bench, It was Idia!

"I got my big brother to watch us do the lesson this time!"

"I'm happy you finally did it, And happy he can watch."
"Alright everyone, listen up! (Name) Won't be in for a few weeks due to a sprained ankle, so we'll need to improvise. Ortho, You'll be working with (Other Name) for the time being. And for now that's all the announcements as of late, now start working on the choreography."

☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

You walked over to the bench, and drank from your water bottle.

"So you finally showed up in person?"

He slowly nodded.

"I'm glad, you're brother really wanted you to see him in action in person, plus you finally left your room, Congratulations."
You somewhat meant that last bit as a joke, A tease. And he knew that.

"Y-yeah.."

His face became red, he the. Suddenly stood up and told you he needed some fresh air. You didn't comment about it, and let him go.

☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

For days, the same thing happened. His face would flush a bright red hue and so would the tips of his blue fire hair, Then he would suddenly leave to get 'fresh air'. And it soon started getting annoying, it felt like he was doing it on purpose to avoid you.

And you grew some balls and wanted to confront him, and what better place to find him, than his own room.

You knocked on his door, and made yourself identified to him. A stuttering response giving permission to enter.

"You n-need something Y/N?"

"Yeah I do, I need to know why you've been avoiding me like a bad habit!"

"I- um.." "it's kinda hard to explain.."

You wanted to know, you've known this man for months now, and he became a close friend. Why was he now suddenly avoiding you?
And you were practically begging to know, and each time he insisted that it was too complicated to explain it just made you more angry.

And suddenly you found yourself cornering him to his chair, Your faces inches apart, you place your hands on the arm rests to block any possible get away plans. His face and hair were brightly colored red. He Looked like he was going to pass out.So he then surrendered and was finally willing to tell you what was on his mind, He then proceeded to tell you, For as long as you've been in a few of his classes.

He had a massive Crush on you, and he only kept falling for you more every second he was with you. He loved you. He loved everything about you. Everything from the way your face becomes pink when you laugh too hard, to the way you pull all nighters with him, to falling asleep on call with him when the sun finally rises.

Soon enough you pushed your lips on his, making him immediately shut up. His hair flaring up bright crimson red. You pulled away and confessed you liked him for a while as well and developed feelings for him soon after y'all became friends.

A moment of silence falls over the both of you, your faces moving closer as if you both crave each other's lips. You kissed him, As he moaned into the kiss his hands wrapped around you pulling you towards him. And one of your hands slides to the back of his neck, and the other holds his head in place.
And soon enough your tongue found its way in his mouth.

He was getting embarrassed, Embarrassed that he was making all these noises in front of you. But he was enjoying every bit of the kiss, And Soon you both pulled away to get some air in your lungs, a seemingly invisible string of saliva connected the both of you together. You looked him in the eyes, Realizing what he had just done, his face grew pink and hid his face in your neck. You just laughed and softly and gently patted his head.

And you continued to stay and comfort him as best you can.

☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

Sorry it took so long to upload! It was hard coming up with ideas for Idia. It's also my first time writing him.😭💔

Word count - 1418👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 2K 13
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌❞ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...
8.9K 304 22
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌.❞ One never stops dreaming of a happy ending. A collection of one shots on the characters of t...
3K 55 12
Twisted Wonderland Fluff, OneShots, Spice, & Lemons
3.6K 86 29
Yo yo yo, this still gets updated yada yada, just like give me a lil time I check Wattpad like three times a month so give me requests I'll do them (...