The Osirian Twins (2)

By Totally_Twins2

Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new fo... More

Preface
House of Arrivals
House of Presents
House of Truth
House of Hieroglyphs
House of Revelations
House of Questions
House of Pi
House of Mistrust
House of Trickery
House of Unity
House of Entrapment
House of Sisters
House of Tombs
House of Smuggling
House of Anticipation
House of Close Calls
House of Hustle
House of Setup
House of History
House of Eclipse
House of Awakening
House of Sarcophagi
House of Possession
House of Greed
House of Deceptions
House of Rainbows
House of Enemies
House of Surprise
House of Winning
House of Moonlighting
House of Treachery
House of Imposters
House of Cunning
House of Suspicion
House of Capture
House of Heartbreak
House of Hog
House of Defeat
House Of Ammut
House of Heroes
Epilouge

House of Dates

64 5 2
By Totally_Twins2

My own little chapter I made up. I thought it was cute to write and I hope you enjoy it. There is also a collage at the bottom.

Charlie's POV

I was sat down on a spread blanket with Fabian, he had organised the sweetest picnic for us, he raided the cupboards and the picnic blanket was covered in a variety of colours. Red strawberries, blueberries, yellow lemonade, green and pink cupcakes and all different sandwiches spread out on cute flowery plates Trudy had obviously bought. I smiled as Fabian began pouring us two cups filled to the brim with lemonade.

Charlie" Fabian, this is amazing, I can't believe you did all this"

Fabian" Well, I just thought that after everything that has been going and the stuff with KT we could use a break just to relax and clear our heads"

Charlie" It is nice just to relax and not have to think about if my dad is involved with Team Evil or Eddie is going to be hurt or Sibuna Drama"

Fabian" So what do you want to talk about?"

Fabian hands me my lemonade and I take a sip, the bubbles tickling my nose.

Charlie" We could talk about graduation, I know it's quite a way off but still, have you given any thought as to what you want to do"

Fabian" Well, I have been thinking about studying Egyptology, though I'm not sure they have a course for that though"

Charlie" Have you looked?"

Fabian" No I keep meaning to get around to but with all the Sibuna drama I keep putting it to one side"

Charlie" We could look together, I did actually bring my laptop I was researching things myself"

Fabian" Maybe, I just kind of want to sit and talk to you, what do you plan on doing when you leave here?"

Charlie" Well I've often thought about a journalism or writing course, I've always wanted to try out more options, I mean I only ever got one chance to write and that was when Mrs Andrews was here, I guess Sibuna just gets in the way sometimes"

Fabian" It is true, I love Sibuna but it can get in the way of important things"

He grips my hand in his and we lay back to the look at the clouds. He squeezes my hand.

Fabian" So when did you realise you wanted to be a writer?"

Charlie" Ever since I was little, I always used to have many notebooks around me and always used to write little stories in them Jason read them every time"

Fabian" I sill can't believe Jason brought you up, we always thought he was too young to have kids"

Charlie" I know, my dad knew him very well so he decided I would be safe with him"

Fabian" Did you ever wonder if you was adopted?"

Charlie" Yeah, a lot of the time Jason eventually told me when I was thirteen"

Fabian" What did you think?"

Charlie" It was like everything made sense, I had never known my mum and I looked nothing like Jason, everything just clicked"

Fabian" Awww, I'm happy for you"

Charlie" You are so sweet Fabian"

Fabian" I've just had an idea, what if we attended the same university, we could find one that has both courses"

Charlie" Fabian I love that idea, look at you always full of good ideas"

Fabian's cheeks blush pink and he smiles. I loved Fabian, I know we hadn't been together that long but I just felt something for him I had never felt with Jerome. I felt like (I know this may sound cheesy, bear with me) I felt like he was my soulmate, you know when someone says there is one person out there for everyone. I never really got it until now. I just felt so safe and content when I with Fabian he put my rapidly pacing anxiety at ease. I slipped my laptop from my bag and both of us bit into a cupcake before siting in front of it. Lucky for us the wifi just about reached out here, I tapped in Oxford University and begin to go down all the list of degrees and courses they offered.

Fabian" Wow, they do actually do it, I for some reason just didn't think they would"

Charlie" Well they do and not only do they do that, they also offer a variety of other courses on Ancient History as well"

Fabian" Click on it let's see what you have to have to be accepted"

I do as Fabian says, my cursor hovering over the link before clicking it. A new page loaded in front of our eyes and it listed what you needed for a degree in Egyptology.

Fabian" Slide the laptop closer, let's have a look"

I slide it towards him and he opened up the qualifications tab, now I know a lot about Egyptology perhaps not as much as Fabian as I was so confused about the qualifications. Most were easy to understand like History of course, Art, Maths and English which you generally needed for every job. Fabian then slides the laptop back.

Fabian" I think I need to work slightly harder to achieve a place at Oxford"

Charlie" Harder, I don't think I have ever seen anyone work harder than you Fabian Rutter, whatever it is I'm am sure you will ace it"

Fabian" Thanks Charlie, you always know how to make me feel better, at least I don't mind working hard I actually enjoy it and I will have to work hard to get Valedictorian"

Charlie" I believe in you Fabian"

The rest of the picnic was spent of us just laying there enjoying the nice weather. It was slowly transitioning into Autumn and the weather was getting slightly chillier but still quite warm some days most Anubis House residents could be in a jumper one day and then shorts the other. We were admiring the clouds trying to guess what we thought they looked like.

Fabian" Hey, look that ones a dog"

Charlie" I had a dog"

Fabian" Me too, what was yours called?"

Charlie" Mine was called Hugo, he was a Beagle he was so cute but he was trouble to get back he is a scent hound so he would just bolt"

Fabian" Awww, that's cute"

Charlie" What was yours called?"

Fabian" Maisie a Labrador she used to sit on my lap until my legs went dead, she loved cuddles and kisses"

Charlie" You reckon they are up there?"

Fabian" Yeah I do, having the time of their lives"

I grip Fabian's hand and we continued spotting clouds. Fabian had spotted what he thought was a bunny and I spotted what I said looked like a cat then the clouds come over all grey which gave us the indication it was going to chuck it down. Both of us sat bolt upright and began to tidy away all the food quickly shoving it all the picnic basket, I grabbed my laptop and shoved it in my messenger bag and then screwing a lid on tight to a bottle of fizzy pop and sliding it in a side pocket. Fabian grabbed the other one and then as if on cue the rain bucketed down just like that no slight drizzle first or anything.

Fabian" Great, quick and we have to get over to Anubis House"

We had decided to take a picnic by the fountain the furthest spot away the house. I quickly slid my messenger bag on as does Fabian and I then realise I have forgotten my blazer.

Charlie" Oh great"

Fabian" What is it?"

Charlie" I may have left my blazer in the school common room"

Fabian" It's okay we can share mine"

Charlie" Thanks Fabian"

Both of us had managed to find a shady spot under the trees but the water was starting to drip on our backs. Fabian chucks his blazer over the both of us and we leg it across the grounds. By the time both of us get back we are absolutely soaked. All the rest of Anubis House are sitting in the lounge. Joy and Patricia were chatting, Willow and Alfie were being all cute with each other, Mara was reading and my brother was listening to music. They all looked up when we stood in the doorway dripping on Victor's floor. I'm guessing Jerome and KT were in their rooms.

Eddie" Where have you two been?"

Charlie" We were having a picnic it was a surprise from Fabian"

I could see Joy's mouth move and her face contort, she tries to hide it but it's done. I don't think she has ever got over that Fabian only sees her as a friend.

Eddie" In the rain?"

Charlie" Well it was nice until it rained"

Patricia" Where did you go that you got absolutely soaked"

Fabian" We went to the place by the fountain"

Alfie" Wow, that is far away, perhaps you should plan the dates better dude"

Fabian" Shut up Alfie"

Fabian pushes him jokily.

Eddie" Look, why don't I get you guys some towels or something"

He gets up setting his laptop aside when Trudy walks in.

Trudy" Oh my god, what happened to you two, oh no it's raining again, come on my little loves let's go into the kitchen come on you are dripping water all over the floor"

It had been raining non stop for four days, in hindsight Fabian and I should have considered the fact it could rain, I couldn't believe I had left my blazer in the common room. Trudy ushers us into the kitchen and she grabs some towels from the laundry room, she passes them and I can tell they have just been washed they are very warm.

Trudy" Nice and warm I bet, I've just washed them, now you need to warm up why don't you both go have showers and then I'll make you some hot chocolate"

Charlie and Fabian" Thanks Trudy"

After my shower I felt a lot better, I only enter my room to get some clothes, I can see KT on the bed though she turned against the wall. I wanted to talk to her I really did I just couldn't do it as I felt I would be betraying Sibuna and my brother. I hurried downstairs and Trudy handed me my hot chocolate she had decorated it with cream, marshmallows and sprinkles, I sipped a bit of it and it was like a dream.

Charlie" Thanks Trudy you make the best hot chocolate"

Trudy" Oh don't be silly"

Fabian" It's true Trudes, this is really good"

Trudy" Why thank you my loves, go sit down go on"

Fabian and I joined the others sitting on the sofa Eddie is sat on. I sip my hot chocolate just enjoying it.

Story Notes
So Fabian and Charlie have a small date just to clear the heads though get caught in the rain. Trudy though makes them hot chocolate

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think of this, your comments make my day.

Question: What did you think of the collage?

Vote/Comment/Follow

Thanks X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.4K 29
Nina Martin follows her dreams and heads to Amun Boarding School in England, accompanied by her twin sister, Elizabeth. Elizabeth, otherwise known as...
229K 7.6K 61
❝i think we might be connected.❞ Sixteen year old Ashley Adams has lived what one might call a normal life. Sure, she's been raised by her sister fo...
221K 6.9K 87
"Too much mystery is merely an annoyance. Too much adventure is exhausting. And a little terror goes a long way." ***** Once Amelia Edwards moves ba...
369K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...