𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚊, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢

Door OSCARdiazfan123

you only just moved into town, shit goes DOWN and Oscar diaz catches your eye, will he fall for you? how lon... Meer

cast
1
2
3
pt 3 oscars pov
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

6

923 11 0
Door OSCARdiazfan123

when i got home from work i found jasmine sitting on the couch in abulitas arms, crying.

as soon as she saw me she jumped up and shoving a piece of paper in my hand before wrapping her arms around my waist. i hugged her back with one arm using the other to read the note

"thank you for letting me stay with you, you guys are like the family i never had and that Oscar is yet to find. it was great being with you but i need to fix this. i miss my brother and i miss my home,
i promise i'll be safe
-ceaser"

i dropped the note hugging jasmine tighter, i know she knows how dangerous freeridge can be but i know how smart ceaser is.

"he's going to be okay i promise you. he's a smart boy and hes lived here his whole life" i pulled jas back looking her in the eyes with an apologetic smile.
i know how much they mean to eachother after being through what they've been through.

and i was going to protect them both no matter what.

"where are you? are you safe?" i texted ceaser knowing well that he might not reply or even have his phone.
"i'm safe, staying with monse until i figure out how to make oscar love me again"
those words broke me, he thinks his own brother doesn't love him for a reason the was out of his control. a reason that oscar was holding to himself.

this was going to far, i need to see oscar he's the only person who truly knows why he did it. i felt for both of them. they grew up without parents and from what ceaser told me oscar never really had a childhood having to look after ceaser.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

353K 13.6K 124
Not all Story Deserves a happy ending Not every story ends perfectly This is the story ~~~~~~~ Do not expect this to be a love story, this is a rol...
599K 11.9K 45
They find a paradise in each other. A paradise that won't last. "And if we don't last?" "Don't worry, we're totally ride or die." ON MY BLOCK [OSCAR...
15.8K 236 14
"It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do 'Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you Yeah, everything we broke, and all the tr...
681K 12.8K 82
Que peligroso amor, es tu amor para mi... "She's not moving. Lina over here is my hyna, she's mine." That sentence made my chest feel heavy. I couldn...