The Chosen Princess (BWWM)

By bebedusoleil

*HEAVY EDITING IN MOTION* The Chosen Princess (Interracial) * ******THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED... More

The Chosen Princess (Interracial)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Story Coming out This Summer...
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The Summer of Changes
Summary

Chapter 20

6.5K 358 42
By bebedusoleil

Chapter 20

Charles POV

"Ill be in the restroom." Bianca called out to me going into the bathroom.

"Okay." I responded back to her.

Bianca was hiding something, I knew she was. The question was what was she hiding from me, and why was she hiding it from me? I just wanted to make sure she was okay because I really cared about her. Unfortunately Bianca is not an open book which always leaves me wondering the simplest things about her.

But if she wasn't sick so why would she need all of those pills?

I went inside of her tiny backpack and took out the pills that she bought today.

I knew it was wrong. I know I shouldn't be doing this. She would be so mad if she found out what I was doing.

I took out the pills and read the label. 'Mood Stabilizers'.

Mood stabilizers? Why would Bianca need those? Aren't these pills for people with mental disorders? No. Bianca can't have a mental disorder. She looks and acts fine. She-

"What the hell are you doing?" I heard Bianca ask from behind me.

I turned around so fast and I was going to lie but whatever I came up with wouldn't make sense as to why I went through her stuff.

"Why are you going through my stuff?" She asked walking quickly towards me. She snatched the pills out of my hand.

"Why do you have pills for mood stabilizing?" I came up with a stupid question as an answer. It wasn't a good place for me to be asking questions right now but I really wanted to know why she had these pills.

"That is none of your business okay? Why were you going through my stuff?" Bianca looked so, so angry. And for the first time, she had a reason to.

"I just wanted to know what you were hiding from me." I said nervously.

"You don't have to know everything Charles! Why do you want to know everything?" She yelled at me.

"As your friend I just wanted to know what was going on with you. I-I was worried." I stuttered, I didn't want to aggravate her but I think it was too late for that.

"You're always fucking worried," I winced at her foul language.

"Don't swear." I softly told her.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled at me. I didn't respond, knowing it would only anger her more.

"Get out." She whispered.

"Bianca I was only trying to be a good friend." I was itching to go closer to her but I didn't want to push it.

"Friends don't go through their friends things." She said coldly.

"I cant help but be worried about you Bianca! You don't tell me how you feel, and you push me away. I can only guess that something must be wrong." I said starting to get angry.

I tried to get myself to calm down because an argument never goes good with two angry people. One person has to be calm and I know there was no chance of Bianca being calm especially if I asked her too. That would've made it more worse.

Bianca whispered, "Things don't always have to be wrong. Sometimes people are made this way."

I shook my head confused. "What are you taking about Bianca?"

"Nothing, just leave." She whispered going to sit down on one of the couches.

"Bianca don't push me away. I want to be here for you." I said slowly going closer to her.

"I'm not a freak." She whispered.

"I didn't say that you were a freak or anything of the sort." I shook my head confused. What is she talking about?

"I don't mean to be this way, actually if I could change myself, I would." She said in a monotone voice.

"Bianca I seriously have no idea what you're talking about." I sat down next to her.

"Charlie?" She whispered to me.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"I'm just different from everyone else. I have a disorder." Bianca whispered avoiding eye contact with me.

Bianca looked at me waiting for my reaction. I didn't react react inside or out. I didn't feel different towards what she just said.

"I have a bipolar disorder." She said closing her eyes for a while and then opening them. She wasn't crying.

"Bipolar disorder?" My eyes widened. I didn't expect her to say that.

"Yes. But i'm really normal like everyone else. I'm not, I'm not-"

I cut her off. "Bianca you don't have to explain yourself to me. I don't see you any different." I said sincerely and truthfully.

"Thanks but I still don't appreciate you going through my things." She glared at me. I was hoping she would forget about that part.

"I apologize-" I took a seat next to her, " But this really answers a lot of things."

"I'm pretty hungry now." Bianca rubbed her stomach. I laughed at her actions.

"I'll order Nandos." I clapped my hands together trying to cheer her up.

"What's Nandos?" She asked me. Bianca had her eyebrows scrunched which made her look adorable.

"You have not lived. " I shook my head going to my phone to call Nandos.

"Is that like McDonald's?" She asked me.

"What's that?" I asked looking at her.

"You have not lived," We laughed at her imitation of me. "I'm kidding, McDonald's tastes like cardboard." She stopped laughing and laid down on the couch putting her legs on my lap. And I didn't mind one bit.

Bianca's POV

Telling Charles about my condition went better than I thought it would. I thought he would just up and leave because he thought I was weird. It's always been one of my fears that someone I cared about would leave me because they thought I was a freak or that I was weird.That's why I hid it from people for so long. I didn't fully trust Charles yet but he was slowly gaining it.

"I love your hair." Charles said playing with my hair. The only way it was possible for him to do that was because my hair was straightened. If my hair was in his natural state, kinky, his hand would have been stuck in there. Usually I hate when people touch my hair but it was relaxing.

"Thank you." I thanked Charles. I was laying on his chest on the couch and we were watching a , 'film', as Charles likes to call it.

"But I like it better when it's curly." Charles stopped playing with my hair and looked down at me.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked pouting. It was so therapeutic.

"I want to talk to you."

I rolled my eyes and got off his chest. I sat up and sat on the opposite end of the couch. "Oh my God Charles. You always want to talk. Can we just not talk and relax?"

I just wanted to lay in silence. But Charles was the polar opposite from me. He always wanted to talk and to just learn things about me.

Charles ignored me and moved closer to me. "What's your favorite color?"

My facial expression read, "Really?"

I rolled my eyes, "You stopped rubbing my head just to find our what my favorite color is? If you're that interested, it's black."

Charles gently put my head on his chest and played with my hair again. I sighed, smiling again l.

"Black is not a color, it's a shade."

"Yeah yeah, and white is a tint but who cares? What's your favorite color?" I asked Charles the same question.

"Royal blue." I also loved royal blue as a color.

"You know something, you just seem like, you need fixing." Charles said rubbing his chin.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked sitting up.

"You just seem so damaged. I feel like you have a lot of issues going on and you are a closed off person, so I wouldn't even know." Charles said.

"I'm not as damaged as I seem, I swear." I said smiling. I wanted to brush off what he said.

Charles shrugged and played with my hair again.

How cute are they? Anyways, have a nice day. -B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 11.1K 31
COMPLETED ✔️ BOOK 1 of the Royal Trilogy [UPDATED version of I'm Falling for a Royal Prince] Folashadé was just a 21-year-old girl when she and her...
37K 1.3K 39
**DRAFT MOSTLY** FOR FANS OF BRIDGERTON Rose Axel is deformed from the burns she endured from her father. Her face is forever hidden under a veil. He...
14.3K 298 4
To alleviate their boredom with the easy life, the wealthy Wilde brothers propose specific challenges to each other every year on their birthday. The...
599K 29.6K 33
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL STORY OF THE PROVOCATIVE PRINCE Folashadé was just a 16 year old girl when she and her family unexpectedly moves to England. Unw...