The World Is Ours // Sugarhil...

η”± durksfiance

"What Usher said??" "Started when we was younger you was my" "MY BOO" 🀞🏾 ζ›΄ε€š

πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦²πŸ€ŸπŸΎ
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
OYK

Ch. 1

16.3K 222 634
η”± durksfiance

DDOT

Harlem, NY

 8:00 am

"DARRIAN JIMINEZ GET THAT ASS UP FOR SCHOOL I WON'T ASK AGAIN!!" my mother screeched from the kitchen.

I groaned as I got out of bed. I did my morning stretch and went to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and checked myself out.

"A nigga look crusty asf" I said to myself.

I put my ski mask on my head and threw on a white hoodie with some black sweats. I put on my forces and went to the kitchen.

"Morning" I kissed my mom's cheek and grabbed a bowl of cereal.

"You smell good" she told me.

I nodded and poured my cereal.

"Do I have to go to school? I mean I should really get home-schooled, so it doesn't mess with my money-making career yk?" I asked.

"Did you jus- Darrian. You can quit that money making career if schools bothering you that much" she grinned at me.

"Nah I'm straight" I gave her a look.

"Hurry up Dd outside waiting." she said.

"Why you ain't let em in" I raised a brow.

"Cause he smoking and Ion want that shit in my house" she gave me a duh look.

"Aight ma love you" I threw my bowl into the sink and kissed her cheek goodbye.

Once I got outside, I saw Dd sitting on the sidewalk.

"Yoooo Mh" he geeked as I dapped him up.

"Where Notti?" I questioned looking around.

"He gone meet us there" Dd passed me the blunt as we started walking.

"Maneeee I'm tired of this school shit" I shook my head.

"Rs Ion gotta go but a nigga gots to get an edgemucation yk" he told me.

"A WHAT-" I held in my laugh.

"Edgeamucation" he raised a brow.

"Nigga its education. Now I see why you gots to go" I rolled my eyes playfully as he shoved me aside.

"Tell me why Crystal fat nose ass pulled up to ma crib yesterday" he told me.

"SHE WHAT- oh nah. What ma dukes say?" I said curiously.

"Ma dukes ain't care. Crystal came acting all nice then once she got to my room, she went nuts talm bout i was cheating nd shi" he shrugged.

"Well did you?" I fixed my chain.

"Hell yeah nigga!!!" he cheesed as he dapped me up again.

"But she wasn't supposed to know ts" he opened the doors to the school.

"We going to breakfast?" I asked.

"Nawh Ima go straight to 1st pd cuh a nigga gotta get ma grade fixed." he shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh aight. Ima walk round foe a while I meet you dere Mh" we did our handshake and he left.

As I was roaming the halls, saying wsp to niggas nd shi, I bumped into someone.

JADA 

Harlem, NY

8:23 am

I was walking round these dusty ass halls when some nigga bumped into me.

"Yo watch where you going nigga" I said with attitude already fed tf up.

"Damn shawty you can chill wit allat mouth" he looked me up n down with a distgusted face.

"Nah you can watch that hot ass breath you got talking to me like thar" I covered my nose as I shoved past him. I was joking but he clearly did not know that-

"Mane fuck you hoe!!" I heard him shout as I walked away.

I found Breezy by her locker.

"YURRRRR" I said as I made my way towards her.

"What locker number you got?" she asked as she opened hers.

"Number 15. Next to yo stank ass" I joked.

"Bitch" she snapped.

"How you open it?" I tried to unlock it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Did you put in the right code?" she questioned me.

"There's a code??" I said in shock.

"Oh baby... we gone need extra time wit you" she sighed.

"AYEEEE WADDUP HOES" Tayvon said as he ran towards us.

"Hoes?? Boy watch that dirty ass mouth of yours" I told him.

"You gone stop talking to me like that lil girl. How dare you leave me at home?" he hit my arm.

"Cause if i tried to wake yo long neck ass up you would've started complaining like the bitch you are" I rolled my eyes.

"BRO you lucky we in public" he said sternly.

"You act like das gone stop sum shit" Breezy laughed as we all made our way to 1st pd.

We had math 1st pd. Oh lord.

As I walked in I saw the boy who bumped into me and 2 other curly heads next to him.

"Yo Breeze, that's the fuck nigga that bumped into me and started getting all crazy mouthed wimmie" I nudged her arm.

"Y'all talkin shit and not letting a nigga in on da flavor?" Tay raised a brow as he said that mad loud. Everyone got silent and looked at us three.

"Tf y'all looking at?" I popped my neck at everyone.

"What a way to get everyone's attention Ms... Green?" The teacher asked.

"Yeah. Das me. Jada Green" I said as Tay snickered.

"Ms Green If you may give a proper introduction since you already interrupted us" she told me as she sat down behind her desk.

"Im Jada. I got mad nicknames so choose one ion really care. I was born and raised in the bronx but had to move to Harlem. Dis my twin, Tayvon. Literally. And uh dis ma bestie Breezy-" I started but was rudely interrupted.

"Ha name breezy? Who the hell name they kid breezy" Some white kid yelled as a few kids laughed.

"Yeah, my name breezy nigga fuck you gots to say" Breeze got mad.

"Alright class calm down. Will you guys have anything else to say" The teacher pointed to Tay and Breeze.

"Nah we skraight" they said in sync as we all analyzed everyone in the room.

"Ms green and Ms Jackson you may sit behind Darrian and David" she directed us.

"It's breeze" Breezy coughed.

"And stop calling me Ms ts make me feel old" I shivered.

"Mr green you may sit... right behind Ms green" she said as Tay gave her a dirty look.

DDOT

Harlem, NY

8:42 am

I watched as the Green chick made her way to sit behind me.

"Damnn they bad asff" Dd whispered to me. Notti gave me a look that said it all.

"I want that one doe" Dd pointed at the Breezy girl.

"You not gone get ha" I scoffed.

"What makes you think that?" he said a lil too loud.

"Can you shut the hell up. Allat complaining shit getting annoying. And stop talkin bout us. We can hear you ya know" Jada butted into our conversation.

"Mind ya own girl" Dd snapped at her.

"Or what?" she raised a brow looking like she was up for a challenge.

"He got mad issues" I told her.

"Bitch" Dd hit my arm.

"Now you wanna be all sweet?" she looked me up and down.

"Yo you came onto me w mad attitude in ya voice" I threw my hands up in defense.

"Cause you was too busy wit ya head up ya ass to notice where you was going" she said.

"DAYUMMMM!!" Her brother and Dd said in sync.

We both turned to look at them, then back at eachother.

"You ode do-" The teacher stopped me.

"If you guys will continue to talk you WILL be sent to the office. I don't think you want that on the first day do you Ms green?" she asked.

"It's gone happen real soon ms... was ya name? Ruby? Tf" she popped her neck.

I turned back around to face the board.

"She want you fr" Dd whispered to me.

I smiled to myself and started paying attention.

To be continued

ds could've been done hours ago but I kept stalling and was on ft 

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
11.8K 386 68
THIS IS A BEGINNER FRIENDLY EDITING GUIDE!!! YOU ARE TO GIVE CREDITS WHEN YOU FINISH WHATEVER TUTORIAL!! #1 in editing help, 2024 #9 in editing, 2024
342K 4.3K 40
"you act as if I don't have feelings for you." "cause you never said anything bout it.
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC