Princess Irisa And The Fragil...

By Kendjunior_

When Irisa, the first prefecture princess of Hasten, a big city in the state of Kaley got betrothed to the fi... More

Prologue.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
Epilogue.

41

20 6 7
By Kendjunior_

* * * *
"Your highness," Irisa said but Aaron shook his head, "I know what you want to say, you can not convince me."

"Aaron are you serious? Now that things are finally going as you planned you are going to compromise it?"

"I will not compromise you for the throne!"

"Nobody ever said you should! I support you regardless but think about the people that have given their lives up in the hope of you becoming the next emperor! What do you want them to do?"

"So you want me to sacrifice the love of my life for a throne,"

"Nobody is saying you should! You are very indecisive! One minute you want the throne the next you think you are not fit to rule! Aaron nobody is putting a knife to my neck and trying to kill me, the throne will not."

"But the fight for it might! I cannot risk losing you, if I lose you, I die, we all die. I can die but I cannot live with myself if you die because of the throne, I would never forgive myself."

"Then you cannot lose, you will take it either by hook or crook."

* * * *
Feeling refreshed, Aaron headed outside with Irisa by his arm, they walked in unison and silence little group of maids followed them. They said nothing to each other after the conversation they had earlier. Irisa heard everything Raymond said and had managed to convince him of his destiny. She assured him she would leave the capital if anything goes wrong.

He refused for her to return with him to the capital but she would not let that happen, this was not a one man fight, he would to use all his strength and intelligence to deal with them. Donald and the Empress were not small opponent. They would fight with everything they had and made sure they won. He needed to be stealthy and smart if he wanted to outsmart them.

They walked into the dinning hall and everyone turned to look at them, with a sour expression. Raymond had probably informed them of what happened in the morning. Aaron pulled a chair for Irisa, she took her seat quietly.

Aaron greeted everyone who were still staring at them, "I know that Raymond must have told you my decision to give up on the race to the throne, this was my initial decision before Irisa made me see reasons far beyond my purpose for becoming the Emperor. I have decided to work with all of you and do everything I can to get there," he stated clearing their doubt.

The master looked from him to the princess, "do not worry, Aaron, you will win this fight."

* * * *
"We should arrive in the capital in three days, I do not know if I could convince the Empress to stop the negotiation, the Emperor might have stated the Vallian king's willingness to support my reign but he still cannot be trusted. Allying will make our long-strained relationship better but at this time he is unpredictable and he could turn against us anytime."

"You are going to be alright," the master smiled and tapped his shoulder, "remember you have to be careful. Danger lurks everywhere, even at the plain slight. Ally's made turn false, friends may turn foes, watch your back and protect the princess," Aaron before looking back at the carriage that held the princess.

Isabelle climbed her horse with Ruby helping her, she bowed and walked toward the little soldiers that were to follow them.

* * * *
SILKON VALLEY.

Pearl opened her eyes, looked around, and sat up her eyes widening, she swallowed praying what happened was not what she was thinking. Her eyes flew to the person next to get and she closed her eyes groaning, "God!" she started and opened the covers looking at her naked self.

The man next to her eyes opened slowly, he jolted and watched as the small woman stare at him in fear. What was she going to do? This was a big mistake, treasonous even!

"Wh... What are you doing here?" she questioned making him sit up, "I can ask you the same!" he wasn't loud, as always he was quiet, imitating, and predatory. Her heart beat faster as he watched her try to collect herself, he was one of the most if not the most intimidating man she had found herself to be in the presence of.

"This is my room princess! How did you get here?" he muttered again, she looked around feeling utterly stupid. She swallowed knowing she had no excuse. Her room was on the other side of the castle so being there was a big mistake. She turned away from him, pulling the cover she held off herself and turning away. She found her inner garment and put it on, "I..." she took a breath not able to meet his eyes, "I do not know how I got here yesterday but it was a mistake, one that can never repeat itself."

The man clenched his jaw and looked away, "I agree, stay away from me! I do not know what came over me but know I would never have touched you without influence." he stated firmly making her clench her jaw, she swallowed trying to rein her tears, she was not going to cry so he could finally realize he crumbled and shredded the part of her dignity.

She picked up her dress and moved across the large room, she entered the living room and saw the chess game they were playing the night before. She looked away and walked out of the room, not bothering to care about her appearance.

* * * *
"Your highness," a maid bowed crossing her arms, the princess turned back from the window where she had watched the sunset quietly thinking about how her life had turned out to be.

Pearl turned back to the maid, who walked toward her hurriedly, she had a frown on her face as she approached the woman, "what is so the matter? Why are you running?" Pearl questioned and walked toward her, the maid placed her hands on her chest trying to catch her breath.

After a few minutes, the maid stood straight, "Good news princess! We are returning to Kaley by dawn in the marrow!" Pearl frowned and blinked, it has been years since she had been taken from Kaley. Although she missed her mother, Silkon Valley was her home now.

"How did you hear of this?" Pearl said taking her sit by the window, staring out the window.

"The King, he was sent a message while we cleaned his chambers. I heard that the empress has agreed to trade two thousand men for your return."

Pearl swallowed and took in a breath as the king's arrival was announced, she looked up as the door was opened and the king made his way into the room. She almost shivered as his eyes fell on her and he accessed the flimsy gown that she wore, the maid bowed in respect and walked out of the room.

Pearl turned away, she flipped pages not acknowledging the pair of eyes analyzing her, "should you not pay respect to your better?" a deep voice resonated from the man that stood across the room. She did not need to look up before she knew how cold his stare was, he was staring at her almost with hatred.

"I pay respect to my better," she stated and flipped paged, "Then why are you not on your feet? Why are you not bowing in my acknowledgment?" he quizzed, she flipped the page again before looking up at him.

"You are not one," she looked up and stared at him, to show his presence did not intimidate her, which was far from the truth. She was tensed but she would not show it. His presence was affecting her more than she would like to admit but she would never say it. Not after everything that had happened between them.

"I have come to inform you that you will be leaving Silkon Valley, by dawn." pearl continued flipping the page, enraging him. He watched her, "you have nothing to say? Are you not excited? That you are getting your wish?"

"Why are you refusing to speak to me?" he asked, she took in a breath and glanced at him before her eyes went back to what she was reading, "I have nothing to say to you, your highness, thank you for telling me of my release I shall leave once it is dawn by the marrow."

The King scoffed, "you have such an unladylike attitude! Is this the way you want to treat a better who has housed you for years?" he questioned folding his arms, his muscled flexing as his embrace green eyes traveled all over her body.

"I owe you nothing, Dominic! You have been nothing but a rude and petulant man-child who broods all day and thinks that being lonely is the way to lead a city," she stated her mind, he scoffed before taking four swift steps to her, he yanked her up to her, she gasped her eyes flew from her hand, he held and his body that was so closed to her if caused fog in her vision.

"I am not going to accept disrespect! You are my guests but I am the host, I decide what happens in this situation!" he snarled and she smirked even with the speed of her heart rate going faster. Although feeling almost vulnerable in his arms.

"I respect those who deserve it! You are old! Very old! I will not respect someone who put twenty years of his life into a war that would not profit him!"

"Do you know I can ask you to be flogged right now!" his hard chest pressed against hers, although she was much shorter than him, she would not allow him to intimidate her. All those things were empty threat she would not succumb to.

"Flogging me is irrelevant now Dominic I leave by dawn there is nothing in this world you can do that could affect me," He stared down hard at her, contemplating what to do, he left somewhat helpless, angry, and hard. Very hard, fuck! She drove him mad! He wanted to do things to her!

"Do not test me Pearl! I will do things to you!"

"And what then huh? I am not scared of you Dominci! You will do nothing to me!"

Her heart nearly jumped as he took a leap of faith and crashed his lips against her. She felt instant wetness down her vaginal, as he took her arm to force her from pulling away, her eyes closed slowly, and she twisted her arm out of his, his bigger hands softly took her cheeks, ramming his tongue in his mouth, and she almost lost a breath, her heart hamming against her rib cage. The way he held her, the way he took her lips and did not need to fight for any sort of dominance as if he knew who he was and what power he held. She may fight, fight him but she would never win, she tasted sweet and her small lips were soft as though they were made for kissing his plum ones, he had never felt some much anger and passion for a woman in his life before.

She swallowed her moan as he legs and placed her on the table, he walked between her legs to get closer to her, he knew what he was doing was wrong, the first one was a mistake, a drunken one at that, but this time, they had no excuse. He was going to state this rebellious woman and teach a lesson her body could never forget. He sucked on her lips groaning, his hands moving from her face to her stomach, she place her hands on the table.

She was in a hazed as he pulled away and opened his eyes, he stared at her, he wore a dark expression as if he was ready to feast on her. Only the Gods knew how much he wanted her, he knew having her now could result in a spiral, one they would not be able to handle. His eyes traveled to her chest, and the clothes she was wearing were loose and almost transparent. He could see her perky nipple, that was hard for him.

His eyes traveled back to her, searching for approval. She jumped, taking his mouth in hers, she groaned as her chest hit him, and his hands flew to her nipples and he rubbed them against the silk material she wore.

He sighed knowing that he would never get enough, enough of her lips, enough of her body. He just couldn't be satisfied by one night, he knew he needed more, and if he decided to go through with the night, he would never be able to look at another woman's body again. Nothing anyone could say or do could make him look at them. Just by one passionate night, he was addicted to her, she had him hooked and nothing could cure the witchery she had performed.

He pulled away from her before yanking her up pulling her small gown from her body and leaving her naked. As soon as the gown came off, he sucked in a breath, pulling her up to mount him, his breath started fanning her nipples, making her hard nipples turn into nubs. She could not breathe as she watched him curiously wondering what he was going to do.

He took a nipple in his mouth, sucking it. She almost yelled as a shiver ran down her spine, and she back lifted her body in anticipation and excitement, he took the other nipple into his hands and rubbed it softly. She moaned out and another shiver ran down her spine.

His eyes flew to her eyes as he sucked it passionately, her heart hammered and her hands tightened around the edge of the table. He pulled away eying and analyzing her, she was such a soft beauty, he did not know why she had to be born by his enemy, the one he swore and spent his life trying to destroy.

"I want to fuck you Pearl and I will do it passionately, do you want me to?" he asked, his voice low and husky. She nodded shyly and he grunted, pulling her and making his way toward her bed. He could not wait any longer, he had to do it or he would go insane with passion for her. He pulled every article of clothing he had on while she watched him panting.

He removed the pillow from her side and placed her on the bed, he crashed his lips against her, and pulled her hands over her head, he pulled away, smirking, he watched her pant softly, heaving with hooded eyes, her breast rising and falling.

With one hand he pushed her leg apart and plunged into her, her heart raced, she was not drunk, she was very much sober and she could feel how huge he was. He watched her for a reaction, her mouth almost hung open, she watched him with wide eyes, and as he started moving slowly in her, knowing he was big and not wanting to hurt her he made sure to move slowly so as not to cause her discomfort.

She tried to wiggle her hands out of his grip as he took hold of her hardened nub once more, his other hand took her legs to direct her and she circled it around his waist, he picked up his pace and started pounding her when he felt she had gotten used to him. Moan and mouth-watering pleasure came from her, he smirked, "shooh my rebellious vixen, you are so beautiful! I have never had a beauty like you in my bed," he whispered into her hair, "you looked so sexy when your mouth is agape while I fuck you!"

"God!" she whispered feeling hotter, "I have never seen such an innocent maiden turn into a passionate woman for a man she claims she hates!" she groaned as he went faster, she felt him chasing their euphoric high for them, and he pulled her hair tightly, making sure her hands were still over her head, he bit into her shoulder, "every time! Every time I looked at you! Every time you disrespected me with that rebellious mouth of yours I wanted to punish you! I wanted to fuck you hard but I held back! I knew you were a passionate woman in bed, I just wanted to know how it felt to be inside you, I just to hear you moan and scream while I fucked you hard!"

"Do you know how it feels to carry an hard on around while you flaunt your body around me! Do you how much I would have given to hear you moan like you are doing now?!" he growled, he pounded her harder and harder.

"Dominic Oh God!" she cried out in pleasure, her stomach tightened and she felt closer and closer, "oh lord! What will I do with this woman!" he shouted heavily, her toes curled and she shook her pleased, "Dominic! God!" her body shook as she felt herself coming apart from him, he gave her a final thrust before coming part himself. He almost choked on his spit as he felt her tighten around him sucking every part of the spew he had made.

* * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 1 3
On the eve of her seventeenth birthday, Melior of Milana finds herself embroiled in a scheme to trap her into marriage with a neighboring king. After...
113 0 11
The continent of Arashyasu had always been plagued with slavery and its trade until a young boy and his father rose up in rebellion, liberating many...
840 59 27
Adrenaline pumped in my veins as I pressed myself against the large tree trunk, hoping the darkness would conceal me from my impending doom. My heart...