Barking up the wrong tree. Lu...

Od ChrysDoesGay

Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc... Více

[1]
[1 part 2]
[1 part 3]
[2]
[2 part 2]
[2 part 3]
[3]
[3 part 2]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[6 part 2]
[6 part 3]
[7]
[8]
[8 part 2]
[9]
[9 part 2]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[12 part 2]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[37]
[38]
[Filler]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]

[36]

414 24 10
Od ChrysDoesGay

Saturday

Boscha was unaware of why she was invited to the Park Residence. She was also unaware on why Willow's dad, Gilbert, called her. He liked Boscha, she was a good girlfriend to Willow! But that wasn't a reason enough for him to call her over..

The manticore knocked on the door, deciding to ignore the yell from upstairs. The door opened, Harvey having answered. He scowled at her, very close to slamming the door before Gilbert quickly stepped in, "Oh good-- She's in her room."

"Oh?" Boscha leaned down, unbuckling her boots.

"Pin feathers."

Boscha hummed as she thought back on what exactly they were, stepping in the house and removing her boots. She lined them up neatly against the wall, nodding, "Okay. But why call me?"

"She won't let us help, she can't do it herself, and she keeps hitting something."

A thud followed his explanation, Willow whining as a second thud followed. "I got this." Boscha went upstairs. "Thank you Mister.Park!"

She crept up to Willow's room, knocking as she opened the door. The Pegasus kicked at the carpet, dragging herself along the floor. "Boscha!" Willow scrambled up, hugging her girlfriend. "Boscha~"

"Need help Cupcake?" Boscha smiled, licking her cheek.

Willow paused, then wailed, "PlEaSe HeLp mE rId Of ThOsE dArN pIn FeAtHerS!"

Boscha snickered, going over to the bed. She got a pillow, crossing her legs and setting the pillow in the empty space. Willow crawled over, sniffling as she removed her glasses and lied her head on Boscha's inner thigh. "Waxy ones yes?"

"M-Mhm! Sniff-" Willow wiped her snout, setting her glasses down.

"You just rest Flower, I'll get rid of those pesky pin feathers." Boscha cracked her knuckles. "While I do. Tell me your favorite story, to help you fall asleep."

Willow nodded slowly, "Okay.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Holy Artimis Willow was in heaven. Boscha was gentle with the small rubs to get the wax off, rough enough to get it to stop itching, and slow enough to let Willow relax. The Pegasus sighed blissfully, ears lightly flapping as her tail brushed on the bed.

Boscha giggled, Willow's ears perking at the sound, pinning back when they stopped. "Feeling better Cupcake?"

"Will you stop if I say yes..?"

"Depends."

Willow sighed, "Yes, it's not itchy anymore, thank you Boscha."

"Good. Cause I still want to do it." Boscha scratched gently at Willow's neck.

The pegasus chirped, wings fanning out, lengthening in size, covering the whole bed. "Oh! There's more pin feathers!" Boscha perked. "Dream come true--"

Willow chittered softly, nuzzling Boscha's thigh as her wings lightly flapped before drooping. "I reached it way before you did, Love.." Willow sighed, and smiled.

Boscha cooed, ruffling her hair, "I love you Cupcake. Do you want to go get some brunch before you sleep for another hour or two? I don't want you waking up too hungry."

Willow shook her head, "Thank you, but no thank you..I'm doing just fine being with you..Unless you want to eat, I'll be happy to follow!"

Boscha smiled, "I'm good, thank you Cupcake. Go back to sleep, I'll keep rubbing your pin feathers. If I hear your tummy rumbling I'm going to wake you up, okay?"

"Mhm! I love you Boscha." Willow pushed herself up slightly, smiling up at her. "So much."

"Love you too Flower." Boscha leaned in, giving her a small kiss. "Now rest, I'll wake you up soon."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Someone had ruined the mood.

It was Harvey. Harvey ruined the mood. He passed the room and saw Willow's wings spread out and relaxed over the bed, and Boscha softly whispering to her about this book she read and well- It was gay! And Harvey didn't like that it was happening to his daughter at a young age!

He stomped in, and pointed to the door, growling a deep, "Out."

Which of course, Boscha heeded. She pat Willow's head, bidding her farewell, slipping out of her hold and leaving the room. Willow jolted up, feeling for her glasses, and putting them on. "Hon.."

Willow grabbed her pillow, sliding down the bed, crawling over to Boscha who sat down outside of the doorway. Willow returned to her earlier position, and was gently kicked on her side. "Friend privileges are over, she needs to leave."

"Good thing she's my girlfriend.." Willow relaxed, wings drooping.

Harvey snorted, stepping forward. Willow's ears pinned back, the older pegasus stepping back, Willow's ears perking up. Pausing for a second, he tried it again, Willow's wings lightly flapping, ears pinning back. She turned her head slightly, glaring at her dad.

Boscha lifted her head slightly, removing her glasses, folding them gently and setting them by her tail. "Comfy?"

"Mm..Yeah.." Willow chirped quietly, nuzzling Boscha's thigh. "Best girlfriend ever.."

Boscha rubbed another pin feather, glancing at the rest. "Not great. Cause I finished."

Willow fluffed up, feathers fanning about before they drooped. "Some feathers are body feathers..They don't usually have a use besides to keep warm..They might not look like usual pin feathers but they are ready.."

Boscha gently scratched her neck, Willow letting out a deep sigh, Harvey grumbling quietly as he stepped over Boscha's tail and stomped downstairs.  A sudden screech took the air, muffled taps following, "Is this thing on?" The worms outside spoke.

"Luz?-" Boscha and Willow perked up.

They quickly went over to the patio, looking out, worms slithering by. "Hello! I'm Luz Noceda! And this is my amazing, one of a kind, super beautiful girlfriend Amity!!"

"Luz! You said you were going to–"

"Howl! Right! I totally remembered that-" Luz cleared her throat, and let out an echoing howl.

Down the streets, many other canines could be heard howling. That was just the first. Luz took in a deep breath and let out another howl, louder than before. The howls echoed through the streets, doors opening as non-canines stepped out, covering their ears.

Then, it stopped. "Hehehe- Okay bye bye!!"

"B-Bye!"

The screech stopped, the worms turning and slithering off. Boscha hopped up on the railing, wings spreading out, "I have a great idea."

"Boscha–"

"I'll be back Cupcake!" She jumped off, wings sending a blast of air to Willow.

The pegasus snorted, wings tucking in as she removed her sweatshirt. "The things I do.."

Her wings lengthened, lightly flapping before she jumped off the balcony, leaving behind old feathers.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

The plan didn't happen. Amity would not let Boscha take Luz out for a fly to howl with the town. "Come on! It's such a good idea!"

Amity hissed, "No! It's dangerous! And Luz is eating!"

The pup looked to Amity, tail curled up by her side, ears drooped. "Amor.." Luz mumbled. "I don't want to eat anymore.."

Amity leaned over, gently nuzzling her, "Just a little bit more, please..You didn't finish breakfast either.."

Luz pressed up against her, taking in a small breath, "Can you eat it with me..?"

"Of course." Amity nuzzled her cheek. "Boscha get me a chair."

"Wh-"

"Boscha, get Amity a chair." Willow said.

"But of course!" Boscha smiled to her, moving a chair over, forcing Amity to sit in it. "Anything for you Cupcake."

Luz scoot a bit closer to Amity, offering her a bite of the unfinished meal. The kitten took the wonderful offering, humming as it was actually pretty good! "Mhm!" Amity purred.

The pup smiled slightly, tail wagging slowly. She got a bite for herself, humming softly as she munched on it and swallowed. She leaned against Amity, the kitten nuzzling her cheek, wrapping an arm around Luz's waist. "You're so beautiful Luz, I love you so much." Amity licked her cheek.

Her ears drooped, the pup sniffling and wiping her eyes before tears formed. Amity caressed her cheek, licking her stop, "Thank you for eating, Luz..Do you want to finish your plate with me or do you want to end lunch here?"

"I want my awesome girlfriend to help me finish.." Luz barked softly.

Willow stood by Luz, gently nuzzling her cheek, "You're doing amazing Luz, I'm not suprised on why you're one of my coolest friends."

The pup smiled, Boscha patting her head. "If uh..If you need anything, we'll be here.."

Luz hummed softly, tail wagging, "Thank you."

                  To be continued.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

90.5K 3.1K 69
ORIGINAL AU AND ART BY sketchyneeks on Tumblr. MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCE BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU STILL READ IT EVEN WITH WARNINGS! ONCE COMPLETE STORY WI...
160K 4.7K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
7K 193 8
After Belos petrified Eda, Luz is left alone in the Owl House regretting not being able to stop it. In her sorrow and despair, a man appears. Who is...
22.6K 998 20
|| bartender au luz (21) works part time as a bartender and a collage major in fine arts. amity (19) is a rich girl, in position to inherit her paren...