Dying Star (Power Rangers SPD...

By puddin_pom02

The sun is what kept everyone alive. It's what everyone needs in life. The Sun is only 4.6 billion years old... More

~ SUN ~
~ SIRIUS ~
~ CANOPUS ~
~ RIGIL KENTAURUS ~
~ TOLIMAN ~
~ ARCTURUS ~
~ VEGA ~
~ CAPELLA ~
~ RIGEL ~
~ PROCYON ~
~ ACHERNAR ~
~ BETELGEUSE ~
~ HADAR ~
~ ALTAIR ~
~ ACRUX ~
~ ALDEBARAN ~
~ ATARES ~
~ SPICA ~
~ POLLUX ~
~ FOMALHAUT ~
~ DENEB ~
~ MIMOSA ~
~ REGULUS ~
~ ADHARA ~
~ SHAULA ~
~ CASTOR ~
~ GACRUX ~
~ BELLATRIX ~
~ ELNATH ~
~ MIAPLACIDUS ~
~ ALNILAM ~
~ GAMMA VELORUM ~
~ ALNAIR ~
~ ALNITAK ~
~ ALOITH ~
~DUBHE~
~MIRFAK~
~WEZEN~
~SARGAS~
~AVOIR~
~ALKAID~
~MENKALINAN~
~ATRIA~
~ALHENA~
~PEACOCK~
~Double Stars~

~KAUS AUSTRALIS~

225 4 3
By puddin_pom02

Astrid had run around the whole base, but he was nowhere to be found. She ran back to the command center and reported to Kat. "Nothing." She said. "I've searched every room twice. Even the Zord Bay. I can't find him."

"And A-squad is also gone. Something isn't right here." Kat sighed.

Boom then came running inside while holding a tablet. "You have to see this." He said in a panic.

"What is it, Boom?" Astrid asked.

"Take a look." He said. Kat and Astrid rushed over. "I went to security to look through the cameras, and I caught this."

He played the video. At first there was nothing. Only regular employees walking around the base. But then showed up a morphed A-squad and Cruger walking out. And they had a weapon pointed to his back.

"They've kidnapped him." Kat said.

"Us finding them was all a set up, they wanted to be found so they could get back into S.P.D. without any suspicion. They must be working for Gruumm now." Boom explained.

Astrid's thoughts went back to A-squad. Specifically the way they were staring at her. That must have been why. They knew of Gruumm's plan, and they knew Astrid was the last thing he needed. But why was it that they took Cruger instead of her? They probably had their chance. Unless there was more to it.

"Astrid, sound the alarms. We need the Rangers."

Astrid did as told, and the Rangers came running in here not long after.

"Rangers, we need your help." Kat said.

"Why? We're just the lowly B-squad. Why don't you ask the amazing A-squad to help?" Syd asked sarcastically.

"The A-squad has gone. And they've taken Commander Cruger with them." Kat explained.

Right after, the computer turned on to the side. They all looked over and saw the A-squad red Ranger on the screen. "You want us B-squad? Come and get us? Sector A Zone 4. We're waiting." Then the computer turned off.

"Rangers, you can't go. It's a trap." Kat warned.

"Of course it is." Jack said.

"And we're going." Bridge said. They turned around and started heading out the door.

"Just so you know, Commander Cruger told me you're the best he has ever had." Kat said.

Neither knew what to say. They all nodded their heads and ran out. "We can't let them go. Isn't it dangerous?" Astrid asked.

"With Cruger gone, I can't stop them. They know what's best." Kat said.

The odd feeling came back. Astrid wasn't sure what it was this time. But she neededto see Bridge before he left.

She ran out the command center and chased them down the hall. "Are you idiots crazy?" She scolded.

They all stopped in their tracks and turned around. "Yeah, we are." Jack answered.

"You're putting yourself in danger. Don't you realize that?"

"Yeah. But without Cruger, we don't have anyone to control the whole place. We need him if we're gonna save the planet." Jack said.

"We'll be back before you know it. We promise." Z assured.

"Stupid." Astrid muttered.

Sky patted Bridge's back. Bridge gave them a nod, and they other four ran off. Bridge walked over and placed an hand to her head. "I'll be back before you know it." He assured.

"I just don't feel good about this. Somethings wrong." Astrid told him.

"We're S.P.D. for a reason. We're here to take care of the problem. We're gonna go get Cruger back, and then I'll head back here right away, safe and sound."

Astrid still didn't feel safe sending them off. But the others were already gone. And it wasn't like she could stop Bridge from following them.

"Be careful, please." She begged.

Bridge pulled her into a tight hug, then he placed a kiss on her forehead. "I'll see you when I get back." He said his farewell, smiled at her once more, and then went to follow the others.

Astrid ran back to the command center. "Why are we letting them do this?"

"They're our last hope. Though A-squad has. had longer training, I believe B-squad is stronger. I believe in them, don't you?

"Yeah, I do. I just can't help but to worry."

Kat walked over and placed a hand to Astrid's shoulder. "Maybe you need some time to get your mind off things. Why don't you go hang out in the lab for a bit. I'm sure you could use some space."

"But what if-"

"If I need you help, or if something happens, I'll make sure to call you."

Astrid gave a small nod. She let out a sigh and walked out of the command center. "Is it alright to leave her alone?" Boom asked.

"She'll be fine. I'll get Sam to check on her."

~

She had only been in the lab for five minutes. But nothing seemed to get her mind off things. Sam cam in and sat down next to her at the desk. "How are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm still worried. There's an odd feeling that's just stuck with me. And I don't know what it is. I don't think I'll ever understand why someone would want to be a Ranger." She scoffed.

"We'd do anything to protect the ones we care about." Sam said. "But aren't you worried about yourself?"

Astrid shrugged. "I don't know how to feel. I walked right past A-squad not even a few hours ago. If they're working for Gruumm now, why only take Cruger and not me? It just confuses me."

"Who knows." Sam mumbled. "What if they come back?"

"Then I just have to pray that nothing bad happens. But they probably know this place like the back of their hand. It shouldn't be hard for them to somehow make their way back in here unnoticed."

"I should probably keep a lookout it the front just incase. It'll be best to watch incase of anything." Sam said. "Will you be fine in here by yourself?"

Astrid gave him a small nod. "I'll be fine. I'm just going to wait until the Rangers get back. But I'll call if anything happens."

"Same here. I'll be back later to check on you."

He turned back around the left the lab. Astrid rested her head on the desk and sighed. Her heart was hurting. But not in the way it usually hurts. It felt more emotional.

The odd feeling of A-squad was still there. And it gave her so much anxiety thinking of what was going to happen. She still wanted to die. To die before any of this chaos could continue. But she didn't want to leave anyone.

The doors opened up again. Assuming it was Sam again, Astrid just kept her head down and her eyes closed. But when he hadn't said anything, Astrid sat up in confusion. She turned around expecting Sam to be standing behind her. But she was met with the two of the A-squad Rangers pointing their weapons at her.

Her heart dropped. Her face went pail. With her shaky hands, she quickly reach for her communicator. Ready to call for Kat, the Yellow Ranger grabbed her other arm and squeezed it tightly. "We know of your speed. But that doesn't matter. We're still stronger." His grip on her wrist only tightened.

Astrid groaned from the pain. She still had the chance to call for Kat, but her body refused to let her. It was as if something was telling her not to.

"What do you want?"

"Even if you do call for help, we're still taking you with us. So you could either make this easy or hard." The Blue Ranger said.

"Either you drop that communicator and come with us willingly, and possibly save your friends. Or we can just kill everyone and still take you away. Your choice."

His grip never loosened, it just got tighter and tighter. She could sense that her heartbeat was speeding up. It was starting to hurt her.

This day was bound to come. She knew it. Maybe if she had stayed in the command center, she probably wouldn't be in this situation right now. But wanting her friends to get hurt was the last thing she wanted. She didn't want to cause anymore harm to anyone here.

"Fine." Astrid mumbled.

She dropped the communicator on the floor. The Yellow Ranger pulled her forward and knocked her in the head with his weapon, hard. She dropped to the floor, everything was now a blur to her. She could barley move a muscle. He grabbed her arm, then ripping the monitor off her wrist and throwing it aside. "You won't be needing that anymore."

Astrid knew he was probably smirking behind that helmet. It annoyed her. It angered her. But there was nothing she could do

The last thing she remembered was one of them picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. Then she completely blacked out.

Hope you enjoyed!
Updates every Friday and Monday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 493 29
The story is complete. If you are searching for something which is not just romance, but emotions and a lot of drama, this is the right book for you...
9.9K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...
282 33 34
"Will you go on a date with me Crystal?" Ash asks. His voice demanding and determined. I roll my eyes and walk away. Ash grabs hold of my wrist and s...
2.4K 54 45
"Everyone has scars, just not all of them can be seen" 12 months is only a short period of time to heal. A short period of time to forget everything...