๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™›๐™›'๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

Por DaddyAlycia

Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-s... Mรกs

๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ญ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–
๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™’๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ 
๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™˜
๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š
๐™’๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข
๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ, ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ?
๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก, ๐™—๐™š๐™œ
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™”/๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™'๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™›๐™›
A/N
๐™€๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š
A/N
๐™„ ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค, ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?
๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™'๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™„๐™„
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™Š๐™, ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค?
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฉ
๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™›๐™›'๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™›๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ
๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
A/N

๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช

8.4K 236 180
Por DaddyAlycia

Today is Christmas eve, while preparing things to take to my parents' house, I stop to look out the window, the snow falling covering the entire city.

Lena is also lying here, watching the snowflakes fall, she purrs feeling the heat of the stove, I would like to have a fireplace but in a building it seems a bit complicated.

I pet her and she climbs on top of my lap, stopping me there with her for a few minutes, I want to stay here tonight. Kate is coming over after midnight for us to hang out and that's really great for me since I need alcohol after a night with my parents.

I pick Lena back up onto the window cushions and walk into the bathroom for a hot shower. I take my time, scrubbing my body with a new coffee and cinnamon soap that I bought, it smells delicious, I smell like Christmas.

The bathroom is filled with this exquisite fragance, completely relaxing me and I think about the hot chocolate I'm going to drink when I go out. I finish my hair, wrap myself in my towel and head out to my room.

With my pajamas back on and now in the kitchen boiling milk, my mind goes back to the dinner I had with Natasha a few days ago. Our first kiss, so magical it felt and I brought my fingers to my lips remembering.

How can a kiss leave me so dumb? How could a kiss from Natasha do that?

I put the chocolate bars into the jug where the milk is, beginning to stir to melt it, smiling at the smell.

I pour the drink into my favorite mug and head to the couch, my favorite movie, Devil wears Prada on TV and Lena settling in next to me. I could stay like this forever.

This week passed quickly, I didn't have any contact more than the office usual with Natasha again and Wanda had gone to LA to spend the holidays with her family and would be back before New Year's, we texted almost everyday anyway.

Natasha had given me Friday and Saturday off, so that's why I'm so relaxed. I hear the doorbell ring and I walk to the phone to answer it.

"Yes?"

"Delivery for Miss Y/L/N." I frown, I don't remember ordering for anything, but being as compulsive buyer, it can happen.

"I'm going." I put on my robe and grab my keys, as I go down the elevator I think what it might be.

I approach the entrance and through the glass doors I see what is waiting for me, I put the key in the sensor and open it, my eyes opening wide.

"Miss Y/L/N?" the boy asks me and I nod. "for you, miss."

He hands me a giant bouquet of red tulips, they are beautiful and they smell extremely good, but I never ordered this.

"Do you know who sent it?" I ask as I sign in the boy's notebook that I received the order.

"No, but it has a note inside, thank you and have a good day, miss." before he leaves I wish him the same and I enter the building.

Once in my apartment, I unwrap the paper a bit to find a handwritten note in red ink.

I should have kissed you longer 

NR

This woman wants me to melt for her and it's working. I smile as I bring the flowers towards me, absorbing the scent of them. I take a picture to send to Kate, oh god, she's going to die when she sees them.

I look for a vase to be able to leave them in water but there are so many that I have to distribute them in three different vases. Now with the flowers adorning different places in my apartment, I pick up my phone to thank Natahsa.

Me

who would have thought you were so sweet, thank you Miss Romanoff, I loved them.

*photo of the bouquet*

I take the opportunity to send Kate as well and go back to the couch to enjoy my hot chocolate. All my life I thought that Miranda was the bad guy in the movie but she was actually her boyfriend, Andy, you're a jerk for being with that guy.

My phone vibrates and I reach for it, a text from Natasha pops up and I smile automatically.

Natasha Romanoff

I do not know what you're talking about..

Me

Unless someone else signs with NR and kissed me these days I don't think of anyone other than you, Miss Romanoff.

Natasha Romanoff

Did you like them?

Me

I loved them

Natasha Romanoff

I didn't think you were the type of girl who likes roses so I hope you like tulips.

Me

I do, thank you, this made my day :)

Natasha doesn't answer me again so I leave my phone on the table, concentrating on the movie again.

When unfortunately finishes I get up to start getting ready, black leather pants and corset, heels and tied hair, gold necklace and my black coat.

I put the gifts under the tree, yes, I have a Christmas tree, for Kate, for Lena and for me. Arranging them I see my cat stuck between the artificial branches and the lights, I take a picture of her, she looks so adorable.

I grab my handbag, dessert, and head out. I go to the basement to get into my car and go to my parents' house. My father told me that more people would come to eat, I decided to stop at the candy store to buy more strawberries dipped in chocolate, truffles and chocolates. More than I already bought.

It takes me another fifteen minutes to get to my parents' house, I park the car and get out with my things, seeing several cars already parked, how many more people did they invite?

I open the front door with my key, entering and meeting a good number of people. I head to the kitchen, leaving the desserts in the fridge, God, why didn't they tell me.

"Y/N, honey, you made it!" my father hugs me when he sees me.

"Yes, dad, why didn't they tell me there would be so many guests?" I tilt my head as he frowned.

"Last minute things, sorry." I roll my eyes, there's no way this was planned at the last minute. "Come, Tony wants to see you."

We walk to the living room, I greet the people I cross but  don't stay talking to them. I see Tony and Pepper sitting around talking to my mom.

"Goodnight everyone." they turn their heads to look at me, the couple smiles and my mother rolls her eyes, as expected.

They get up to hug me, a kiss on the cheek to each and I walk over to give my mother one, the smell of alcohol coming from her mouth, ugh, she already started.

"Good night, Y/M/N." she smiles, bringing me in for a hug, all for appearances, right?

"How have you been, Y/N, we haven't seen each other since the event with Romanoff."

"All good, and you, how is Morgan?" I ask about they daughter, she must already be about five years old.

"She's fine, she's happy because she's already in her las year of kindergarten. She came tonight, she must be running around."

"Oh, I'll look for her then." I smile and head to the kitchen, looking for alcohol because there's no way I'm staying here sober.

With the glass of vodka in my hand I go back to where all the people are, talking to some acquaintances, trivial topics, how they are, how I am, normal stuff.

"Y/N!" I turn my head to where the sound of my name came from, I see down the hall a little black hair running among the people, little arms hugging my legs, making me stagger and laugh.

"Hi, little one" I put my glass on the table next to me and lean down to hug Morgan to leave kisses on his face while a laughter comes out of her mouth.

"Enough, enough!" I stop kissing her to take her in my arms, smiling at the sight of her little red face.

"I've missed you so much, little girl."

"Me too, Y/Y/N, you don't come home to play anymore" Her arms hook around my neck, hugging me.

"I know, it's just that I work now and I don't have much time, Mor, but I promise you that one of these days I'll go and play superheroes with you, how about that?" I set her down with a smile.

"I would love that, yes!" I squeeze her cheek and she runs off again. How a child can be so adorable?

I take my glass again, letting all the liquid go down my throat, walking to the kitchen to serve myself again, the doorbell rings and I look for any of my parents, both too busy talking to people.

I approach the door, not knowing who I was going to find in front of it once it was opened. A redhair appears in the doorway, leaning in the wall waiting to pass.

"Natasha?" my eyebrows furrow at her, what the fuck is she doing here?

"Oh, hi" a smirk appears on her face when she sees me, walks past me, handing me a bottle of wine leaving me stunned there holding it. What the fuck.

I look for my father, who is casually talking to her, I try to sneak away before he sees me but I fail unbelievably. He calls me and makes signs with his hands for me to come over there. I approach them walking slowly until I am in the middle of the two.

"Y/N, I was just asking Natasha how you're doing at the company." he looks at me and I look at her.

"She is very good, sir, so talented, so obedient." she slurs her words as she looks at me, I gulp hoping my father doesn't ask any more questions.

"I imagined it, she has always been the same even when she was little." He says proudly with a smile, not so nice memories for me.

"If you excuse me, I have to leave this in the kitchen." I say raising the bottle of wine.

"I'll go with you." Natasha says, running her hand behind my lower back as we start walking.

There is no one here, luckily. I point to the bottle as she nods, I get another glass from the cabinet, the corkscrew is next to Natasha, I walk slowly, leaning over to grab it, our eyes connecting the whole time.

I uncap the bottle and pour the red liquid into her glass, handing it to her, our fingers brushing.

"Who invited you?" I say as I put more vodka for myself.

"Your mother, why? You don't want me here?" she gets closer to me, I take a better look at what she is wearing, my eyes run over her body covered by a white silk shirt and matching pants. I bite my lip as I turn my gaze back into her eyes.

"Careful, Miss Romanoff, you're just my boss here." I walk past her, leaving her at the kitchen island while I go into the living room.

Dinner time comes, the dining room is already prepared for the number of people there, everyone takes a seat, my mother at one point, my father at the other and me in the middle, Natasha on one side and Morgan on the other. since tony and pepper sat here on this side.

They hired waiters to bring the food, once everything is on the table, everyone begins to serve themselves, many topics of conversation are heard, I am silent, enjoying the food until I feel a hand touch my thigh.

I act normal, this does not have to destabilize me, Tony asks me how my love life was and suddenly that is the most important topic for almost the entire table.

Natasha's hand squeezes me tighter, her nails digging into the fabric of my pants making me squeeze my thighs.

"No, I'm not with anyone."

"No girls caught your eye yet? I'm sure you must have plenty behind." I was going to answer until my mother's voice resounded in the room.

"Tony, don't be stupid, Y/N likes men, don't you honey?" with a raised eyebrow and her hard look landed on me.

"Yes, she is  right, but neither, no man has caught my attention." I nod as I speak, Natasha's hand continues to squeeze my thigh. I can't even think clearly.

To my luck, everyone finds a new topic of conversation, once the meal is over, the desserts are served in the living room, I am the first to get up from the table. I head to the bathroom, wetting the back of my neck trying to calm down.

It makes me very bad to be in this house, my mother's comments are the worst. Two knocks on the bathroom door bring me back to reality, I open the door and find Pepper, who smiles sadly at me.

"Are you okay, honey?" she hugs me and I feel like crying.

"Yes yes, don't worry." she smiled at me and tilts her head, she knows me, my story.

"If you want to talk, I'm here, you know?" I nod and go back to where the people are, taking one of the chocolate covered strawberries, remembering Wanda while eating it.

I take out my phone to send her a message, a photo of the strawberries and a future meeting to eat them together again. She answers me almost instantly, a shiver runs down my spine as I read her response.

Wanda Maximoff

Oh, so you're eating OUR strawberries without me? Too bad Y/N, I'll have to punish you as soon as I step on NY.

I hear my mother call me from the hall, I finish the liquid in my glass at once and follow her, we go up the stairs and enter my old room. Please god have mercy on me.

"What is that what Tony said in front of the whole fucking table Y/N?!" She already started screaming, great.

"Nothing." her alcoholic breath hits my nose as she approaches.

"What the fuck are you doing that he assumed you like girls?" Her angry face takes me back to all those memories of my childhood that I want to erase.

"Well, first of all I like girls and second I don't do anything but work so stop minding in my business, I'm too old for this stupid stuff."

The truth is that I don't know where I got the courage to say all that and the moment her hand crashes into my face all my anger goes up to my head.

"That  you are too old? You're just a twenty-one-year-old stupid asshole who doesn't know anything about life, don't make me laugh." I feel the blood running down my lip, my breath hectic with anger.

"Stop messing into my fucking life."

I leave the room slamming the door, leaving her there, I run my finger across my lip picking up the blood, I look for my things in the storage room and I look for my father to get out of here.

"I'm leaving, dad, I hope the evening ends well, I love you." everything comes fast as a babbling out of my mouth and without giving him time to respond I go out the door, a gaze following me at all moment.

The cold air hits my face, lightening everything. I walk to my car getting inside. I throw my head back as take a deep breath and close my eyes, I feel the blood coming out of my lip still.

Some knocks on my window exalts me, making me jump. Natasha is on the other side of the glass, I make a sign for her to turn around and open the passenger door for her to enter.

She sighs as she closes the door, the car is better than the cold wind and snow outside. She turns her head to look at me, her hand goes up to my face, her thumb wipes the blood from my lips, I part them at the feel of her skin touching me.

"What happened that you ran out of there, the evening is not over yet." She asks me as she wipes her finger with a tissue I had there.

"Nothing, I have other plans." My voice comes out harder than I intended, the anger still present in me, my cheeks flushed and my breath gasping.

"What other plan do you have?" she places one of her hands on my thigh, caressing it. The moonlight illuminates us, her eyes shining while she looks at me.

"I'm going out dancing and drinking with Kate, I need to clear my mind after tonight." She raises her eyebrows, squeezes my thigh stopping her caresses.

"Are you into something with her?" I laugh and bring my hand to my mouth to silence my laughter.

"What? no, never, Kate is like a sister to me." Natasha sighs as she releases her tight grip on me.

"Oh okay, better." She smiles at me and I mirror her expression.

"Thank you for the flowers." a slight blush appears on her cheeks.

"You're welcome," she looks at her lap and my hand goes to her chin, forcing her to look at me "Can I kiss you?" A smirk appears on my face and I lean into her, our lips crashing.

The kiss starts soft, slow, my hand goes to her neck, stopping it there, her hand runs from my thigh to my waist pulling me closer to her.

We deepen the kiss, almost running out of air but not separating, her tongue enters my mouth and a moan escapes my lips. She smiles into the kiss, I take the opportunity to pass my tongue over her lower lip, her hand squeezes my waist.

We broke apart from lack of air, her lips glistening with saliva, her dark eyes asking for more. With my hand on the back of her neck I bring her back to me, fireworks resound in the sky, what a good way to wait for midnight.

"Merry Christmas, Miss Romanoff." I said as I lean back in my seat.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N."

A/N: Helloooo, so I'm back with this longer chapter, so much feelings in it, Natasha is a sweet and y/n is melting for herrrr

On the other hand, y/n's mother is s fucking asshole I know, but is all part of the storie, sorry

So tell me, how'd you've been guys? Tell me what you think I love read you<3

Y/M/N: your mother's name

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

177K 5.9K 26
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*COMPLETED*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง "im so sick of 17, wheres my fucking teenage dream?" (content warning ;; smut, cursing, fighting, mention of blood and...
13K 213 17
Pietro and Wanda are brought in to become new avengers, Mikayla Romanoff ends up falling for the boy that isn't so fond of her... my humor is trash...
26.3K 485 12
(Female) ??? x Natasha Romanoff I've never seen those eyes one was rapture- blue a or should I say better her enticing constellation-blue eyes, and t...
4.7K 182 16
Looking forward to this moment for years, Wanda Maximoff had many feelings and anticipations regarding her transition to university: nervous, yet exc...