F.I.S.T. Foreign Intelligence...

By devoncruz23

The world is seemingly at peace on the surface, beneath that are the operations committed by militaries acros... More

1: Burning Sword
2: Big Ben & London bridge
3: F.I.S.T.
4: First Day Of Training
5: Getting Information
6: Extraction
7: Meet the Dr
8: France I
9: France II
10: France III
11: Aftermath of France
12: French Operators
13: Intel
14: Crashing The Party
15: Ambush
16: The Past
17: Old Friend
18: Assault on Transport
19: Tel Aviv Aftermath
20: Operation Desert Arrow
21: Operation Ocean Spear
23: Heart and Minds
24: Information for Free
25: Dead end
26: Summer Blade
27: Bonds
28: Just a Conversation
29: Punch for a Favor
30: Prepping for Mexico
31: The Devil You Know
32: Welcome To Mexico
33: Motorcyclist
34: The Next Step
35: Reynosa
36: Answers
37: Getting Mendoza
38: A Night In Puebla
39: What We Want
40: Diablo Muerto
41: Back On Track
42: Northern Trident
43: First Come, First served
44: Operation Rapid Thunder
45: Quick Violence
46: A Loss
47: Hades
48: A Gift
49: Evac gone Hot
50: Stealth, Attack, Survive
51: Plan Of Retaliation
52: Canada's Finest
53: Operation Bitter Venom
54: Wolf's Complications
55: A Normal Day
56: Back In Action
57: Trident's Fang
58: Interception
59: Operation Winter Shield
60: Operation Burning Hammer
61: A Well Earned Victory
62: A break
63: Stake Out
64: The General's Son
65: Parabellum & Epilogue

22: Back Home

43 8 2
By devoncruz23

May 11th 2022
Chièvres Air Base
11:12 AM

Michael Obertyner is exiting the cargo plane with his gear in hand with his team following him out.

John: "Good to see you in one piece Obertyner." He says shaking hands with him.

Michael: "I'm glad to be in one piece sir... I trust the fly over for Grayson and Lawson was good?"

John: "Mostly, we transferred the WP to a US blacksite where it'll be safe and secured... Go get yourselves some rest, you've all earned it." He says as the team nod and leave to go put their gear away.

Benjamin: "Honored to make your acquaintance Director Blackburn... I heard much of your tales in the CIA through my old commander Zoabi."

John: "Ah that old bear, come on I'll give you all the tour myself." He says walking with them.

Michael meanwhile is putting his gear away shoving his M4A1 into the locker and feels aching across his body.

Fuyuko: "You okay?" She asks leaning against the doorway getting Michael's attention.

Michael: "Yeah... Just my body is tired and stiff."

Fuyuko: "I can imagine, sit down and I'll give you a massage while we talk." She says walking up with Michael looks in surprise.

Michael: "um... Okay?" He asks soon sitting down with Fuyuko standing behind him and begins giving him a massage.

Fuyuko: "So what was it you wanted to talk about?"

Michael: "Remember that time I told you about my parents dying?"

Fuyuko: "Yeah, it's why your saba took you and left for America."

Michael: "My parents... They were harboring a former Hamas agent, he was a good friend of the family and I was friends with his daughter Rania, a good girl." He says interlocking his hands together.

Fuyuko: "How did this come to be?"

Michael: "He wanted a normal life and my mother thought she could give him and his daughter that... Hamas raided our home, my parents hid me in a closet below the stairs... I heard them be tortured by then... They... Took their time." He says lowly seeing flashes of the aftermath.

Fuyuko: "Mike."

Michael: "Yamam arrived an hour later but it was too late." He adds on letting the guilt out.

Fuyuko gently hugs him from behind much to his surprise as he closes his eyes while trying to speak.

Fuyuko: "Shh it's okay Mikey, it's okay." She says soothingly as she can hear Michael trying to hold in his tears. Fuyuko sits next to him and wipes the tears away.

Michael: "I'm sorry, I don't mean to cry."

Fuyuko: "You have every right to cry Mike, there's no weakness in that." She says caressing his face as he looks her in the eyes.

Michael: "Thank you Fuyuko I... Don't know where'd I be if I didn't have you as a friend." He says earning a warm smile from Fuyuko.

Fuyuko: "I'm glad to be part of your life Michael." She says holding his hand as they look down seeing this.

Michael: "Same here Fuyu." He replies with Fuyuko smiling still as she likes being called that. "How's that wound?"

Fuyuko: "Pesky little fucker but I'll live." She retorts making Michael chuckle which she questions.

Michael: "I find it hilarious when you curse." He explains as Fuyuko finds this amusing in a way.

There's suddenly a knock as they look to see someone in the doorway. Fuyuko doesn't recognize him but Michael does.

Michael: "Mustafa Demir? The hell are you doing here? I thought Turkey didn't want to send you?" He asks laughing as the two share a brief embrace.

Mustafa: "They didn't but I nagged, nagged, and nagged till they got sick of it and send me."

Michael: "Good to work with you again brother."

Mustafa: "Likewise... I already met most of the team, good people." He states and looks at Fuyuko. "And it's nice to meet you Ms?"

Fuyuko: "Fuyuko Nakayama." She greets.

Meanwhile Lyra and Gabrielle are getting settled in their room both thankful to have each other as roommates.

Lyra: "So thoughts on this?"

Gabrielle: "Seems like a good operation they got going on, though my distrust remains."

Lyra: "I'd rather call it healthy skepticism." She says with Gabrielle shaking her head.

Gabrielle: "Righttt." She says as Lyra sees Leonard standing outside of the room.

Leonard: "You guys getting settled in alright?"

Lyra: "Well enough, I'm just sore." She says stretching herself out.

Gabrielle: "Well I guess it's a good thing the director is giving you and the others a few days, me though? I'm gonna get to work."

Leonard: "You just got here."

Gabrielle: "Yeah and?" She asks but Leonard can't reply which allows Gabrielle to take her leave.

Lyra: "Forgive her, she doesn't like wasting time with friends or anything of that nature like I do." She says motioning for him to sit which he does.

Leonard: "So how's your life been besides military work?"

Lyra: "Good mostly my parents have finally decided to settle down which is a relief to me and Ben... They've worked so hard for so long." She says crossing her legs ladylike.

Leonard: "That's good, they getting on either of you about settling down?"

Lyra: "They're my parents Leo, of course they're hassling us about settling down... I may think about it once this situation is over." She says sounding relaxed.

Leonard: "You don't look the type settle down."

Lyra: "I'm not but I'm willing to compromise if it means I can live happily." She replies with a smile.

Leonard: "Shouldn't be too hard for you." He says with full confidence as Lyra smiles hearing this.

Meanwhile Claude Durant is in the middle of a scenario with Claire, Simon, Daniel, and Ren. The scenario is going well enough clearing the rooms and having decent chemistry.

However Daniel breaches into a room shooting two targets. He moves forward kicking a door open and enters again shooting targets.

Claude: "You're shooting too close to the hostages Palmer." He critiques harshly with Daniel shaking his head and exiting the building. "You just gonna ignore me?"

Daniel: "I heard what you said, I shot too close to the hostages even though they were perfectly fine." He retorts slinging his MP5.

Claude: "And if you missed?"

Daniel rolls his eyes hearing this as Lincoln can tell this is gonna get tense.

Daniel: "We're really having this conversation? In hostage situation, getting a perfect shot is a rarity, meaning you have to take risks with your shots... I'm not being careless, I'm being logical."

Claude: "Logical? And if you hit a civilian?"

Daniel: "Then I'll pay the consequences Captain, but don't call me reckless." He demands as Claude doesn't like this whatsoever.

Claire: "Okay boys break it up." She says with Simon getting between them with Daniel backing up.

Lincoln approaches Daniel and guides him away from the others.

Lincoln: "You know Claude was only trying to give you advice right?"

Daniel: "Advice... Lincoln you taught me that I have to make quick and tough choices in a moment's notice, I'm only doing what I've been taught to do." He replies as Lincoln crosses his arms.

Lincoln: "You are, but understand where Claude is coming from. He's entirely dedicated his life to saving lives and is a stubborn bastard." He points out as Daniel sighs hearing.

Daniel: "Yeah yeah." But they see Ebenezer approaching looking like he's ready to train.

Ebenezer: "So this is your killing house? Looks good enough." He says walking past with a compact SMG and waits for the killing house to be properly set up again.

Benjamin: "Don't mind Eben, he's always like that... Benjamin Cohen, Shaldag." He says offering his hand.

Lincoln: "Lincoln Turner, SAS." He replies shaking hands with Benjamin.

Daniel: "Your pal clearly doesn't like waiting around."

Benjamin: "He's dedicated to bettering himself." He says which Ebenezer heard.

Ebenezer: "If it means I won't end up with a bullet in my skull then I'll keep bettering myself." He chimes in sounding annoyed.

The GIGN walk off as Claire can tell Claude seems agitated a bit.

Claire (French): "You mad at the young whipper snapper over there?" She asks in their native language.

Claude (French): "No I... It's annoying how young people overreact due to a simple critique." He replies back while setting his rifle down and crosses his arms.

Claire (French): "I'm pretty sure Daniel took your critique as an insult and that probably gives him the impression that he's not good enough to be here." She says as Claude finds this curious and asks her what made come to that conclusion.

Claire looks momentarily at Daniel who is talking with Lincoln and Brody who they greeted.

Claire (French): "I've seen it plenty of times sir, GIGN, SAS, JTF2 doesn't matter. Every unit has those who think they aren't good and have a chip on their shoulder." She says grabbing at her plate carrier.

Claude hums hearing this which makes Simon chuckle in amusement hearing this.

Simon (French): "Uh oh, he's deep in thought."

Claude (French): "Shut up Simon." He replies annoyed by the sarcasm.

Meanwhile in another part of the base, Eitan is seeing the construction of a Maritime training area which he and other ops specialized in those areas will train and teach other ops if needed.

John: "Should be done within a month."

Eitan: "Heh they don't need to rush, I'm not to keen on water myself."

John: "Why join Shayetet 13 then?" He questions curiously.

Eitan: "Expectation... Even though everyone who's physically capable in Israel has military experience? My family is a military family so... It just came upon me." He replies.

John acknowledges this as it's no surprise to him as he came from a military family as well. He notices Eitan looking at pictures of his family from his phone.

John: "How much do they know?"

Eitan: "They know I'm special forces but that's about it... I hate keeping the truth from them, it's not fair to them." He says sighing out heavily.

John: "I understand your pain, I got a daughter who... Only knows I was a SEAL and worked in the CIA, and I was... Barely around during her early years."

Eitan: "Unfortunately that's how it goes." He says more than familiar with that.

John: "Yeah." He says in agreement.

Meanwhile Gabrielle is in the clandestine room with Owen, Serena and Louis. They're looking everything they have on the Black Dogs PMC.

Louis: "Established in 2014, they made their first appearance in the ongoing Syrian civil war but pulled in 2017 due to apparent budget issues."

Serena: "Nothing on who formed it?"

Louis: "No, the PMC has a lot of CEO's come and go to the point it's almost impossible to track them down."

Serena: "Almost you say?"

Louis: "Give me enough time and I'm sure to find them and get some answers." He replies.

Gabrielle: "If they're still alive that is." She points out bluntly causing them to ask what makes her say that. "Well If I was in this PMC? I wouldn't allow those who of the company and aren't in it anymore to live... Less Intel for us."

Owen: "Speaking of which, I got someone to talk to." He says leaving his seat as Serena scoffs hearing this.

Serena: "We just started Copeland."

Owen: "And you can finish without me Winchester, I'll read up on it once I'm done." He says leaving the room and the base. He pulls out his phone and calls up a number he hasn't called in awhile.

???: "Eh what is it this time cabrón? I'm kinda in the middle of something." He says with a Mexican accent while looking through a range finder.

Owen: "There's a cartel I'm looking into for a friend Diego, I need whatever Intel you got on them. Locations, personnel, anything important."

This catches Diego somewhat off guard.

Diego: "What's making you interested in the cartels again?"

Owen: "As I've said, it's for a friend."

Diego: "Alright... Even though I don't necessarily believe it, what's the cartel you want Intel on?"

Owen: "Los condenados... Call me or text me when you get anything noteworthy."

Author's note: the character Diego is owned by fellow writer Travelling_Writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 107 34
With Jschlatt gone, who everyone assumed would be forever, life was peaceful, for a while at least. That peaceful lifestyle had then been shattered w...
1.4K 165 44
[COMPLETED] A hacker and a military commander caught in a bloody civil war, join forces to find a vigilante terrorist who holds special powers but no...
Delta Force By F

Science Fiction

17 0 8
Delta Force was a long ongoing original project that I never intend to finish, it had been in the works from 2019-2020 and since then has not been to...
94.6K 2.6K 56
Two spirited, young and beautiful aid workers are taken hostage at gun point and smuggled in to dangerous territory. Their only hope is a merciful de...