Heimat

De Spandyyy

Heimat- A place that you can call home; a sense of belongingness, acceptance, safety and connection to homela... Mais

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 31

24 6 0
De Spandyyy

Minsung stared at the fearful eyes of his lover and dropped his hand to his side. "Hands behind you back", Hoseok commanded and he complied, slowly placing his hands behind his back. The whole time, he did not break his eye contact with Namjoon who stared right back at him, the dagger pressing closer to Jihyo's throat, even drawing some blood.

When Minsung's hands were tied securely, Hoseok kicked him in the knees causing him to loose balance and fall to the ground. He then proceeded to tie Jihyo's hands and they were led back to the camp. 

Gyeon had noticed them slipping into the forest and alerted the others, thinking that there was an emergency but to their surprise, Namjoon and Hoseok led the head healer and an unidentified stranger to the cells where they were locked up.

"Namjoon! Namjoon listen to me. You don't have to do this Namjoon. Am I not your friend? Please trust me and I'll explain everything to you", Jihyo pleaded as she was pushed into the cell along with Minsung. 

"Not another word from you traitor. I'll deal with you tomorrow", Namjoon snarled, slamming the door behind him. The lovers shared a worried glance as they stared at the retreating knight.

"The traitor has been caught. Please return to your sleeping quarters, everything will be informed to you in the morning", Hoseok announced, effectively silencing the murmuring going amongst the soldiers as they reluctantly returned to their tents. From the corner of his eye, he caught Namjoon storming out of the prison, heading towards their main cabin, dragging Minho along with him. He and Sehun quickly caught up with him.

"Namjoon what are you doing?! Why is Jihyo in the cell with that stranger. I want an explanation!" Minho exclaimed as he was dragged inside. The door was locked behind them and Namjoon pushed him onto a chair. "Look, my patience is already thinning, don't waste my time". "About what?", Minho asked bewildered. 

"What is this about Namjoon?", Sehun asked confused. "We know Jihyo was visiting you every night. If you have said anything, absolutely anything remotely close to what happens inside here, say it. Now", Hoseok instructed, sending a worried glance towards his friend.

To their astonishment, Minho began to laugh. "Do you all really think I said anything to her. And why does it matter? Jihyo is harmless, she is not capable of doing anything like that. Do you idiots really suspect someone like her? ", he mocked. 

"And let me tell you one thing, she is my girlfriend. She loves me and she will never hide anything from me". That was enough to make Namjoon snap. He shot out of his chair and held Minho by the collar, "Well I'm sorry to inform you that you girlfriend was caught outside the camp boundaries with her lover who carried the seal of the Jeon Kingdom with him. Want me to explain more?", he growled.

"What?", Miho whispered, eyes spelling betrayal. "No. You must have been mistaken, she would never do that. She said she loved me", he whispered, lips trembling as disbelief took over him. "Minho listen to me", Hoseok said stepping forward. 

Placing a hand on Namjoon's shoulder, he nodded at him, the alpha giving in and stepping behind. "We understand that I was shocking to you but the reality will not change just because you want it to. You can grieve all you want later but right now we need you to tell us everything that we said. Even the smallest things have big implications and you know that better. So push your feelings away for sometime and tell us. We have to be prepared if it was vital information".

His words seemed to have the wanted effect on the man as he immediately straightened up and wiped his moist eyes. "She always wanted to know what happened everyday when I met her. I did resist her as much as I could but one night she began to cry and I- ", he swallowed harshly, "I told her about the prisoner and what he revealed to us. She must have told that lover of hers about it".

Suho and Pil Do shared a worried glance. "These new developments have to be conveyed to the King. I'll send on of our men right away", Suho said, exiting the room. "Any response of our previous message?", Namjoon asked, "He must have reached the capital by now". 

"No news as of now but let's see what happens. I think we should call it a night. After what happened tonight, we need to calm down so we can think rationally", Pil Do said. Namjoon understanding the hint nodded in agreement and walked out, Hoseok in tow. Patting Minho on the back the knight encouraged him to gather himself from his grief and prepare for the long grueling interrogation the following morning.

Namjoon stormed into the cabin, angrily sitting on the bed and burying his head in his hand, breathing heavily. "Calm down buddy, you really got worked up in there", Hoseok muttered as he took a seat beside him. 

"How can I Hobi? I failed to realize who it was. I should have seen it coming or even thought of following her or doing something! I wonder how much do they already know at this point. She has been taking information right under our noses Hobi!", Namjoon uttered frustrated.

"Can you stop acting like all of this is your responsibility?", Hoseok questioned annoyed. "We all are in this together Namjoon, not only you carry the responsibility. And maybe we should have seen it coming but now there's nothing we can do about it right? Don't waste your anger like that. Remember what you said to Gyeon when Hanbin was killed? You asked him to control his feelings and utilize them at the battlefield. You should do the same as we both know that taking your anger out on Minho is no going to help either. So get your act together. I'll see you tomorrow morning. Good night" saying so, Hoseok stood and walked to his bed and lay down, pulling the covers over his body.

"Way to go Namjoon" the alpha mentally scolded himself for losing his cool. Signing he rummaged through his bag for his poetry book, wanting to clear his head when his eyes fell on the scarf that Seokjin had sent with Hoseok. 

He slowly lifted it and wrapped it around his neck, sighing as his omega's sweet scent invaded his senses, not fighting the smile that graced his lips. He had been so caught up the last few days that he had completely forgotten about the gift that his love made for him with so much love. He admired the soft and warm material, touching the fabric delicately as he imagined how much effort Seokjin must have taken to knit it with such care.

He lied down on the bed, pulling the covers over him, proceeding to open.

To Namjoonie

I miss you. I hope everything is okay over there and you are safe. Every time I think about you going there, I can't help but be worried about you getting hurt and sulk around. I thought I wouldn't miss you so much as it was only a matter of time before you return but I was so wrong. When I'm alone, the only thing I can think about is you. I miss your scent and touch terribly, so terribly that your mother lent me one of your used sweaters so that I can calm down. 

I wear it to bed everyday and now I've gotten so used to it that I don't think I can sleep without having your scent around me anymore. Eomma had to force me to go out with Jimin and Yoongi but I can't help it now that I don't feel like going out anymore. I know you don't have a way to reply to me but I really want to know when you are going to comeback, every night I spend thinking about you if by chance asleep visits me early, the only thing I see in those dreams is you. 

It's already been a month since you left and our parents don't leave me alone with all the wedding preparations. Like we decided, I told them that we'll have a small wedding, inviting only a few people which I don't think sat with them very well. Appa kept saying his friends will be upset about not being invited but that's for later. We decided on your outfit already and I chose the material so the tailor agreed to stitch it once you return. There's so much that I want to say to you but I'll stop boring you with my miserable life now. Take care of yourself and come back to me soon. I miss you so much. 

I love you Namjoon, now and always.

Yours, Seokjin

Namjoon did not even realize when a lone tear escaped his eye and glided down onto the soft mattress. His fingers fondly traced the writing, mind already forming pictures of his omega sitting by the window or by the lamp, engrossed in writing the letter to him. 

How his would be unconsciously pouting, a cute habit of his when he was concentrating, his forehead creased with lines as he poured his feelings. He loved Seokjin for how he was open around him, of how he made the alpha smile like an idiot whenever he was around. 

Namjoon chuckled when he imagined how Seokjin would have been whining for being dragged around but at the same time would not stop until he finds the perfect hanbok for his wedding. He remembered how the omega was excited for the wedding preparations and wishes that he could share the excitement with him soon. Oh how he wished to hold Seokjin in his arms and cuddle with him throughout the night.

Seokjin couldn't stand the cold, so Namjoon figured that he would spend most of his nights in bed, chuckling to himself at imagining the omega wrapped in layers before stepping out of the house. 

Though he missed his omega dearly, the thought of reuniting with him soon and spending the rest of his life beside the beauty gave him solace. Who knew that the unexpected friendship between them would blossom into a love so strong.

XXX

Elsewhere, a certain omega lay curled in his bed, the comforters wrapped around his slim figure as he tried to keep the cold out. Seokjin wore Namjoon's sweater around him, the latter insisting on him keeping it till his return, hoping to provide some comfort in his absence. 

Seokjin had initially declined but had kept it and now, he realized how grateful he was for it. His alpha's scent could be smelt prominently which provided some relief to his restless heart.

He tried his best not to think much about the place Namjoon had gone to because it only fueled his worries even more. Instead, after getting a earful from his mother about how he's wasting his time fretting over an issue which was out of his control, Seokjin had resolved to visit Yoongi and Jimin everyday. 

Hoseok had to leave right after his and Yoongi's mating and Seokjin could understand why the beta was being so paranoid. So in order to ease his mind a little, he and Jimin visited him everyday and distracted him from the troubling thoughts. 

Sometimes they spent their afternoons as Jimin's place, knitting blankets for the baby and sometimes Yoongi and Jimin would tag along for Seokjin's wedding shopping. Seokjin would be lying if he said he did not like their company. He and Yoongi had bonded over many things, mainly being the topic of finding their mates.

Seokjin knew that worrying too much was not good for him but he just couldn't help the scenarios that his mind played nonetheless, he resolved to make sure it did not affect his physical health. 

He tried finding new hobbies and to his surprise, cooking became on of them. So more often then not, he found himself in the kitchen at least once a day to try out new recipes. It helped him relaxed and heart a little less heavy.

I'm back after disappearing for a month again :)

I've literally finished the whole story in my head but I just can't find enough time to write. I'll try to be more consistent. Promise.

Let me know what you think about this update in the comments and don't forget to vote and share. See you in the next one!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

361 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
104K 3.9K 27
❝i loved you, even if you didn't return the favour.❞
5.6K 215 24
Namjoon was living his life normally as a research student with his two friends. But his path crossed with someone unexpectedly and that someone chan...
971 133 15
The three best friends, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok, were living their best lives in the city. They shared an apartment, went out every night, and l...