I may look like him but I'm n...

By 1person_10

Bungo stray dogs various x Male reader Why and how are the two questions that are stuck in your head at this... More

Prologue
reference sheet
A book and a cat
Gotta go gotta run
A cats demand
Barista jobs
Small assassin
The assassin and the cat
The comfort of an assassin
The port mafias dog
Activation
The cat has a car ?
Well, at least he doesn't maybe want to kill me anymore-
Is this an apocalypse!?

A/N

9K 227 13
By 1person_10

So uh- it's the end of the year and I just finished blowing out a few candles .

But uh most of this book is still under work because finals were a pain and I couldn't get to most of the chapters but I was able to rewrite the chapters I wanted .

So it'll be easier in the end for me to just edit grammar mistakes and have the rest of them out faster but for now I'll only have these few chapters out .

Tho I do hope their better then before .

I do apologize for not having the whole thing done like i hoped but I do plan on publishing them as quick as I can .

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 488 33
Y/n L/n is just your average lover of anime. Especially Bungo Stray Dogs. One morning, they find out that they're in the Bungo Stray Dogs universe! H...
43.4K 1.2K 13
[please read] You are a 21-year-old woman. Dumped by your (now) ex boyfriend, you have nowhere else to stay but your car. You work at a small cafΓ© s...
6.1K 222 10
You are a normal human being, living a normal human life. You have two loving parents, friends, decent grades and everything is nice. What else could...
141K 5.2K 62
Meet Y/N. A US Army Lieutenant attached to the U.S. Seventh Fleet in Japan, stationed in Hiroshima to do his duty. He and his best friend are having...