Blood Promise {Bloody Dance S...

By EzraWinn

Hell can't hold me, demons can't stop me, the Gods can't scare me, and love . . . ha love can't bind me. I g... More

Published Stories Available
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER ONE 2.0
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER TWO 2.0
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER THREE VERSION 2.0
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FOUR VERSION 2.0
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER FIVE 2.0
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN NERO POV
CHAPTER FOURTEEN NERO POV
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ZERO POV
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY (NERO POV)
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE (NERO POV)
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO (ZERO POV)
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
Author's Note
D.E.A.T.H Series
L.I.E.S Is Published

CHAPTER NINETEEN

18.4K 524 32
By EzraWinn

Chapter Nineteen

Ban grabbed at my pants trying to yank them from my waist but I grabbed his hand stopping him. Rolling us over I sat on top of him my hand running up his shirt brushing against his skin. I looked into though black eyes and could tell that he was amused by me taking charge. He put his hand behind his head the imagine of relaxation as he laid under me.

“We will play my game.” I said and his eyes were still on me. “I want to know about the Seal of Mayhem and you want...well me.” I said and Ban laughed at my words. “You answer a question I take off something of mine or yours you decide. Then if we find ourselves clothless and still with questions I will...get creative.” I said pushing Ban’s shirt up a bit as I leaned down and ran my tongue up his chest.

“Okay Natsu what is it that you want to know.” He said and I took in a breath.

“What is the Seal of Mayhem?” I asked him and he reached his hand out running them up my shirt before he pulled it over my head.

“I told you already it’s a key.” Ban said with a slight smile playing at the corner of his lips.

“A key to what?” I asked and he reached for my pants but I grabbed his hand stopping him. “You answer and I will decide what you’ve earned depending on that answer.” It was unlike me to take charge when it came to Ban but I needed these answers. Ban was the only one who was able to give them to me.

“The key to life,” Ban said and I moved for him pulling his own shirt off over his head. He was smiling up at me satisfied with this game that we were playing.

“What does that mean? The key to life.” I asked and Ban sat up he ran his fingers through my hair his touch was gentle this time not the normal rough way that he had with me. I could feel the part of me that was Kenji reacting to Ban’s touch. I wanted to move this along as well. Longing for Ban in ways that I would never admit to him or myself.

“It means there is a door, and with the seal it can be unlocked. When it is unlocked everything that ever was, is, and will be will flow from that door into the person or thing standing before it. That person or thing will become a god.”

“Do you want to open the door?” I asked and gasped when Ban hand went down the back of my pants. I could feel his fingers rubbing against my hole and I grabbed his hair pressing myself into him more. “Answer,” I hissed out and he removed his hand pulling my pants off as well.

“No, I don’t want that kind of power. No human, angel, or demon should ever open that door. However I may be the only who thinks that way. Kazuki will take the seal and open the door. He will stand before it and take in that power. He will become a god among demons.”

“You have to stop him.” I said moving away from Ban but he grabbed my arm pulling me back down to him. “I won’t allow it,”

“Who are you to stop him? If Kazuki is a god then the demons will rule over this land. We will have the utopia we always dreamed of. The humans and angels will bow before us.”

“They will bow before Kazuki. We will be nothing but slaves to him. I won’t allow that to happen.”

“Would you rather Soji had the seal. So that the angels could release heaven on earth so that one of their kind will become God. Do you know what will happen to me if that came to be. Do you understand what will happen to you Natsu.”

“How stupid do you think I am Ban. I don’t want either side to have it. I wouldn’t allow hell to come to earth and I’m going to stop the Order of Chaos from bring heaven here as well. Human own this world they are the only ones that will be allowed to keep it.”

“Humans,” Ban hissed out the word grabbing the back of my neck and moving me closer to him. His lips hovered inches away from mine. “Human hunt you, they hate you Natsu. They would kill you if you had the power to. How can you protect something that wouldn’t give a shit if you lived or died.”

“I was human,”

“Was,” Ban said and pressed his lips to my neck. “I remember Natsu,” his voice vibrated against my skin. I could feel the way he pushed against me through his pants. “I remember that scared little human that didn’t believe demons were real. I remember how you tasted the first time I took you. Do you still hold those memories Natsu.”

“What time would that be Ban, when you pretend to save me from a demon and they took me some place and had your way with me. Or would it be when you slaughter my family and then raped me. Not to mention turning me into a demon.”

“It’s not rape if you want it.” Ban said flipping me over so that now he was over top of me. My body sunk into the bed as laid under him I could feel his tongue running down my chest. Biting my lip I had the feeling that our game of Q&A was over and yet again I had lost to Ban. “Beside Natsu,” Ban said pulling my underwear from me and tossing it away. “If I remember correctly you are the one who wanted to live so desperately that you took my blood.”

“I watched them die, I watched you kill my mother, sister, and my father in front of my eyes. I endured your touch as you made them watch.” I heard Ban chuckle as he removed his own pants. “How can you laugh?”

“What do you care about them for? You aren’t that weak boy Natsu I made you better. I made you what you are today.”

“You didn’t give me power.” I yelled and Ban wrapped his hand around my throat. I could feel the slight pressure he was applying. Moving his hand down my body he slipped his fingers into me making my back arch. “I took this power,” I hissed through the pleasure taking over my body. Moving his fingers inside of me I moaned out my hand on his shoulders.

“You hate me Natsu.” Ban asked as she shove himself inside of me. Holding onto him tighter my nails bit down into his shoulders as he moved his hips. Did I hate him, could I hate Ban. Every fiber of my being screamed yes. He was the reason I was here. The sole reason why my life had gone to shit. everything bad that has ever happened to me was due to Ban. Hate him I should loathe him, I should take every chance that passed me by to kill him. His fingers combed through my hair before he yanked my head back roughly. His tongue making patterns on my throat. “Answer my question Natsu.” He demanded it of me.

I want to scream at him to hate him, I wanted to rip his still beating heart from his chest. His free hand grabbed me and I turned away from him. How was anyone suppose to think when he was doing this. How could I hate him when my body always longed for him. I could feel the part that was Kenji seeking through the cracks. Normally I could keep it at bay only when Ban was touching me did he fight harder for control.

I couldn’t move my body, I watched myself cling to Ban but I wasn’t the one in control. I could feel Ban yet it wasn’t me that was with him. Kenji had taken over, the piece of Kenji that was left inside of me had finally gain the control he sought. I wanted to scream to fight to take back what was mine. Even if it was my body it wasn’t me that Ban was with. That didn’t set right with me. Only I could have him, he belonged to only me. Such a foolish thought to think that Ban could belong to anyone. If it was me though I think he would be okay with that.

His mouth traveled over my body and Kenji was more than happy to react to his touch. To soak in his lust, a part of me wondered if Ban could tell the difference. That it was Kenji beneath him and not me. Maybe it didn’t matter so long as it was my body. Maybe only I knew that Kenji still excited in this world. To everyone else he was dead, Soji had ended him.

“Ban,” a voice that was not my own rolled from my tongue. He had to have known then. Ban wasn’t stupid he had to have known I would never cling to him so desperately. I would never give myself over to him so completely. I could see into though black pits he called eyes. His hand wrapping around my throat as he strangled me. I could feel his hand on my flesh yet there was no need for me to beg or gasp for air.

Red light started to emit from the hair around my neck. There was a burning within me as his other hand combed through my hair. I could feel him in my head, his presence so strong it felt as if the air I breathed was filling with nothing but Ban. I could feel his fingers moving in my hair as he searched my mind for something. The light of his hand pouring off heat. Even as he did this he was still connected to me, his hips still moving. My eyes rolled to the top of my head too many sensations at once seem to be a sensory overload.

All at once he yanked his hand away from my throat. My mind or soul whatever had left my body so Kenji could take over was pulled back into it. I gasped for air gagging as I pushed Ban away from me. Leaning over the edge of the bed I gag again feeling something coming up my throat. Reaching my hand in my mouth I took hold of something long and slimy. Pulling it up I could see the snake that Kenji had implanted inside of me. Taking the snake from me Ban muttered something over the snake the red light wrapping around it until he tossed it across the room.

Hitting the wall there was a pop of light before a body was in front of us. Black hair, white eyes it was a different body but I could tell I could feel him. The Blood Demon Kenji had returned to this world. My fangs snapped down as I saw the blood demon slowly raising to his feet. It had taken me years to kill him and he would come back so easy. If he was here that all that I did was for nothing. Losing Shu, Kar, Rei it was all for nothing if Kenji was back.

“Easy,” Ban said grabbing me before I could leap for Kenji before I could rip his throat out. “So you were hiding inside of Natsu.”

“It was the best host to have. I knew Zero would have ran back to you soon enough.” Kenji spoke his eyes shifting over to me. I yanked at Ban again trying to break free of his hold but his grip was like iron.

“Get the others we are done here.” Ban told him and Kenji bowed slightly before walking away. I yanked my wrist out of his hand quickly getting dressed again. “Where are you going?” Ban asked me and I ignored his question. I didn’t hear him move but I could feel his hand in my hair only moments before he slammed my face into the wall. “Most we always be so violent Natsu?” His voice held a teasing tone.

“No way in hell am I staying anywhere Kenji is.” I said swinging as I turned around. Ban grabbed my fist and I quickly raised my leg kicked him away from me. He brushed invisible dirt from his chest before laughing at me yet again.

“Kenji was just inside of you. Do you think it’s a bit too late to say you’re not going where he is. He has been with you for a long time now.”

“Contained within me. I had control. He couldn’t hurt anyone inside of me.”

“I see you’re still whiny over those hunters. You killed him Natsu your debt to the humans are paid. Why do you still hold on to your humanity? There is nothing in it for you.” Ban said his finger running over the chain around my neck touching the ring that had once belong to him. “It’s not time for you to go yet. I won’t allow you to leave my side when I only just gotten you here.”

“You want me,” I said and Ban smiled pushing me against the wall his face was inches from my own.

“More than anything else in this world or the next.”  Ban whispered in my ear and I smiled this time.

“I want the Seal of Mayhem. I will stay at your side if you hand it over to me.” It was a gamble to put a price on myself. The seal for my company maybe it was too high a price. Maybe even Ban didn’t need or want me bad enough for that. If the seal was everything that Ban said it was then I wanted it. I knew that if I had it then no one else would use it. Not the angels of the demons. I could protect it from them all.

“Are we getting greedy for power Natsu?” Ban laughed and I frowned at him it was a yes or no. Either he gave me the seal and I stay or he doesn’t and I steal it before I go. “I will hand it over to you.” Ban said reaching in his pocket and pulling out the cloth the seal was wrapped in. “After it has been tainted.”

“Then I will stay. If you don’t follow up on your end.”

“I’m a demon Natsu, my word is my bond.” Ban said as the door opened and the others stood on the other side of it waiting for the two of us. Blake looked from me to Ban and I couldn’t read the expression he wore on his face. Maybe a mix of longing and pain. Of disappointment and envy.

“Kenji said we are leaving.” Pai said and Ban nodded moving away from me and going to the door.

“That’s right but first we eat.” Ban told him fangs pressing down from all of their mouths. “No human lives.” He ordered as the spread out going into others hotel rooms feasting on the humans that slept. “Come Natsu eat with me.” He said and my fangs pressed down. I could smell the blood that had spilled already. The scent of it sent my stomach roaring in hunger. I shouldn’t have needed to feed yet blood was all I could think of. The fog slowly started to descend and I shook my head. I wasn’t that person anymore. I had promises to keep. To Shu, to Kar, I wasn’t that person. What would they think of me. What would Soji think of me.

Watching Ban kick open a door an old couple jumped from their sleep screaming as the demon entered their room. He moved so quickly that in a moment he was in front of the old man. His mouth went to his throat as his fangs ripped the man’s throat out. His blood spraying over his wife the woman sat in bed screaming. This was wrong, it echoed in my head as I walked into the room. This was so wrong. Leaning down to the old woman my eyes shifted to Ban as he feed on the husband.

“Forgive me.” I told her as my fangs went into her throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 334 15
This wasn't the story you could tell kids to make them sleep better at night. This wasn''t the story that would inspire people. This wasn't a happy s...
2.8K 266 21
"I shouldn't be around you." I could hear the vibration in his chest as he spoke. It sent my heart to a frenzy. I took a deep breath trying to calm m...
8.5K 404 22
|Completed; Under Editing| 'All i know is that i can't breath, I feel like all the air is being sucked out of me. I worry that one day i wont be able...
80 5 7
'Please just give me a chance.. i love you, love you more than anything.' "I LOVE YOU TOO. I FUCKING DO. BUT HOW DO I TELL YOU WHEN ALL MY WORDS HAVE...