Ridonculous Race OC's Insert

By bcsfbishfbiewgrb

This is my version of the ridonculous race with two of my own characters inserted. I own none of the charact... More

Introduction to characters
Episode 1: None Down, Nineteen to Go-Part 1
Episode 2: None Down, Nineteen to Go Part 2
Episode 4: Mediterranean Homesick Blues
Episode 5: Bjorken Telephone
Episode 6: Brazilian Pain Forest
Episode 7: A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket
Episode 8: Hawaiian Honeyruin
Episode 9: Hello and Dubai
Episode 10: New Beijinging
Episode 11: I Love Ridonc & Roll
Episode 12: My Way or Zimbabwe
Episode 13: Shawshank Ridonc-tion
Episode 14: Down and Outback
Episode 15: Māori or Less
Episode 16: Little Bull on the Prairie
17: Lord of the Ring Toss
18: Got Venom
19: Dude Buggies
20: El Bunny Supremo
21: Ca-Noodling
22: How Deep is Your Love
23: Darjeel With It
24: Last Tango in Buenos Aires
25: Bahamarama
26: A Million Ways to Lose a Million Dollars
Ending No.1
Ending no.2
Ending no.3

Episode 3: French is an Eiffel Language

224 8 1
By bcsfbishfbiewgrb

3rd Person POV:

Day three of the journey arrived Kristen and Marnie were ready to leave.

"Sweet! We're going to Paris!" Kristen said, after reading the tip.

"That is incredible!" Marnie cheered. 

Confessional: Marnie and Kristen:

"When we win the race I hope to take myself and my future boyfriend to Paris!" Marnie smiled.

"Marns there are no guarantees," Kristen smiled.

"Yeah but it's good to dream big," she told her older sister.

End Confessional

The sisters then headed toward a parked area where there were several mopeds. Kristen put on her goggles then both girls put on their helmets as they jumped onto their mopeds and spotted the surfers a little further away.

"Hey girls, wanna race to the airport?" Geoff asked them.

"You wanna race? With us?" Marnie questioned as Kristen smiled smugly.

"3... 2... 1... GO!" Brody yelled as the two mopeds raced away in the direction of the airport. On the way there Marnie stood up on the back of the moped and let the wind run through her hair.

"How do we stop boys?" she yelled at them.

"We don't, that's the fun part!" Geoff yelled back at the girls.

"Awesome! Step on it Kristen!" Marnie yelled. 

"But Marnie that's not safe!" Kristen said. 

"Well sometimes, it's more fun that way!" Marnie smiled as she reached over to where Kristen's hand was and turned up the gas the Daredevils drove even faster and soon the two teams had reached the doors of the airport. 

"Aw yeah!" Geoff yelled as they drove through doors and smashed into lots of bags making them fly all over the place. A little later the four of them were using the confessional. 

Confessional: Marnie, Kristen, Geoff and Brody:

Brody had a pair of boxers on his head while Geoff had a sock on his hat. Marnie's hair had gone very frizzy and Kristen's goggles were half over her eye and the other half was on her forehead as she had a traumatized look on her face.

"I love mopeds, I tried to jump one over my pool last summer but ended up smashing through my neighbours gazebo," Brody laughed, as everyone except Kristen laughed as well.

"No way seriously?" Marnie questioned.

"Totally! But we shouldn't laugh, totally ruined that wedding," Geoff explained.

"Free Cake!" The boys cheered while fist bumping. 

"That's not as crazy as our story," I smiled. "We went on our moped in the garden once, But accidentally revved up to much while balancing on one wheel and we ended up making a hole through our parents bedroom," Marnie smiled. Geoff and Brody laughed as Kristen lightened up a bit. Brody then offered Marnie a fist bump as she returned it. After they cleaned themselves up all four of them had managed to get on flight number one with nine other teams. That flight was ahead of the second flight by an hour and a half. On the flight the Best Friends were snacking on a couple of crisps, the Daters were feeding each other peanuts, the Police Cadets were reading a pamphlet of the plane, while Owen was playing with his teddy as Noah gave him a questioning look, the Tennis Rivals were fast asleep, Geoff and Brody were struggling to open two bags of peanuts, the Marnie was snoozing while Kristen was studying her textbook, the Geniuses were also studying but it was astro-physics for them instead of medical terms, while the Ice Dancers were smiling wider than humanly possible with sleeping masks on. Eventually, the first flight landed in Paris.

Marnie POV:

We all raced to get a taxi, while exiting the plane we accidentally hit a flight attendant by opening the door. As we left the plane Kristen grabbed me by the wrist and we continued running, not that I minded. Soon enough we found a taxi, and got in.

"Tour Eiffel s'il vous plait," Kristen said, having taken French classes for almost half her life. 

"And fast preferably," I added as our driver raced off. We followed the other taxis. When we got to the tower we saw that the cadets had crashed their taxi into the back of the Ice Dancers taxi.

"Man, those guys are awesome!" I exclaimed.

"Marnie, come on! We need to get the tip," Kristen said, grabbing the tip right after the Police Cadets grabbed theirs.

"Huh, it's a botch or watch," Macarthur said, as I tried reading the tip over Kristen's shoulder.

"In this botch or watch whoever didn't eat the stew in Morocco must draw a caricature of their partner." Kristen explained. "When the local French artiste/judge approves of our drawing, we'll receive our next tip,"

Kristen POV:

As more teams arrived I quickly grabbed a pad and pencil and began to draw my younger sister. I decided on drawing her as if she was a skydiving toddler and made her tongue stick out. I also gave her hearts for eyes when I saw her looking at Brody again who was flexing for his drawing. Soon enough Geoff finished.

"Donesters," he said happily.

"Dude you drew me awesome!" Brody complimented. And they got their drawing approved.

"Woo-hoo!" Geoff cheered hi-fiving his partner. I even caught Owen staring at the two. "Go down, down, down, find the cheese so round. Where your next tip is found," the two then spotted a rat running down a manhole. "Follow that rat!" he exclaimed.

"Dude wait!" Brody stopped him. " What about our alliance?"

"Oh right, dudettes you gonna be okay?" Geoff asked.

"You kidding me we'll be fine go on you don't wanna lose your lead do you?" Marnie asked them.

"We'll either see you in the sewer or at the finish line," I finished. 

"Sweet! Good luck guys!" Brody smiled.

"Brody, they're girls not guys," Geoff said as they went down the manhole. I smiled it was obvious Marnie's feelings for Brody must be at least a little mutual. Then the cadets finished their drawing and approached the artist.

"Kristen, have you finished yet? More teams are showing up," Marnie said slightly nervous,  as I added the detail of her hair flying all over the place.

"I'm finished, where's the judge?" I asked. As if on cue the judge appeared beside me, he looked at the drawing before smiling and giving us the tip. I gripped Marnie's wrist and ran toward the manhole. Then I saw the cadets climbing down the manhole heading in one direction and followed them.

"Do you guys mind working together?" Marnie asked, Sanders squinted her eyes while Macarthur glared.

"We'll let you take first place," I added, winking. I thought I saw a slight pink hue adorn Sanders' cheeks.

"Okay," Macarthur said as we continued to run. A little further on and a couple minutes later we came across three different tunnels. And Macarthur began to sniff the air?

"Is this normal?" I asked Sanders.

"No," she quickly replied. After Macarthur sniffed the air some more, Sanders spoke up. "Okay, what are you doing?"

"I've trained my nose so I can work border crossings, people think they can bring oranges into any country they want! Not on my watch sisters!" I gave her a weird look as Marnie giggled. Macarthur sniffed again. "This one! I'm going in!" she said intensely as she ran into the middle tunnel.

"I like her!" Marnie smiled, right before we heard a scream from the other end of the tunnel. The three of us then ran in.

"AH! AH! GET IT OFF ME!" Macarthur yelled as Sanders and I gave her a 'really' look seeing that there was a fake skeleton on top of her. Marnie then took the skeleton off her new friend. After that we continued running and Macarthur spoke up after sniffing the air again.

"Roquefort, cave aged about three years," she said. As I grinned, getting used to her antics. Marnie giggled as she was hushed by Macarthur. "Do you hear running water?" she asked. We ran toward the exit finding the cheese wheels.

"Yeah that's what I'm talking about!" Macarthur grinned grabbing a cheese wheel. "You're coming with me!"

"You're good!" Marnie complimented, as I grabbed another cheese. Suddenly we heard someone clearing their throat behind us. 

"Ho-ho! If it isn't the smiling silvertoots!" Macarthur said, smugly.

"HA! Great insult!" Marnie said, hi-fiving Macarthur. Josee then walked over to a pile of cheese wheels and kicked them over, revealing the clue on a sign.

"Ugh! I hate silver," she yelled, yet still smiling.

"Take your cheese and sail away to where Mona-Lisa's on display," Jacques read.

"The louvre!" Me and Sanders both said simultaneously said. I looked away blushing but I swore I saw her blush slightly as well. This was until the Ice Dancers took off as we gave them a nasty glare.

"Bye! You stink worse than this cheese float!" Josee tried.

"Too bad you forgot your oars!" Marnie yelled at them as Sanders held them out.

"Darn it!" Jacques said, as I grabbed oars for me and Marnie and jumped onto the cheese float.

"Jacques you were supposed to get the oars!" Josee exclaimed, still smiling but on the verge of losing it.

"What's French for boo-yah?" Macarthur asked, as she and Sanders paddled by

"In your face Ice Brains!" I yelled, as we paddled past them as well. As we continued our paddling we were neck at neck with the Police Cadets.

"Doing great girls!" Sanders said, to all of us. 

"No way!" Macarthur exclaimed. This was until we heard a splashing sound behind us, spotting the Ice Dancers with half their bodies in water and kicking instead of rowing.

"They still get creepier by the minute," Macarthur said.

"More like by the second," Marnie said, as all of us let out a chuckle. Soon enough we spotted the Louvre just ahead. The Ice Dancers jumped off their cheese and started to wave at the cameras until the cadets passed them.

"Push it Sanders! Feel the burn! Come on girls!" Macarthur said to her partner and us, as the two of us started to push our cheese just like them.

"Right behind you!" Marnie called up to them. Josee glared at Jacques who quickly ran back to get their cheese wheel. Right as we were in the middle of the first set of stairs the Cadets finished the stairs. We then quickly finished the stairs as well. Racing toward the carpet of completion, We got there and placed second!

"Well, well lady cadets! You're in first place! Marnie and Kristen you're in second place!" Don told us.

"Woo-hoo!" I announced, as the four of us hi-fived each other.

"And the Ice Dancers have to settle for bronze," me, Marnie, Macarthur, and even Sanders gave the Ice Dance an evil look. Macarthur then began to dance.

"Uh, uh, uh! What you don't hear victory music? Probably cause you didn't win," she egged them on. We saw Josee then twitch her eye as if this was a horrific thing. Laughing, we left the carpet. Soon enough the surfer's arrived in fourth place. Then we walked off with them and the cadets to the hotel we were staying in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 30.7K 150
preferences for: • Chosen • Finn • Jack • Jaeden • Jeremy • Nicholas • Sophia • Wyatt
25.3K 1.2K 19
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 (𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀) 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹... �...
73K 1.2K 35
"he looked very familiar. he went here last year. thats right, oh-what-was-his-name-again?" social & perspective based achievements started, january...
2.8K 88 18
𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻? #𝟭 𝗶𝗻 #𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱...