Stubborn Heart💕 ( ZhanYi )

By zhanyi_lover

A Spoiled Rich Kid Wang Yibo.. Forced To Get Married To A Poor Middle Class Boy Xiao Zhan..! Wang Yibo Is A... More

Stubborn Heart : Prologue
Characters
1. Gusu Village
2. Spoiled Rich Kid
3. Mr Oldy
4. Last Wish
5. Arranged Marriage
6. Escape Plan
7. I'm Sorry!
8. Zhan ge
9. The Deal.
10. A Simple Hug
11. Something Something
12. Lizard
13. I'm In Love?
14. New Feelings.
15. Aphrodisiac 🔞
16. A Broken Heart.
17. Hope
18. Stubborn Heart
19. My Universe ?
20. What's this feeling?
21. Yibo's Decision.
22. Unexpected Light.
24. Late Realisation?
25. Painful Than Death!
26. New Beginning.
27. Teacher Wang.
28. Longing for you
29. Overflowing Emotions.
30. I love you 🔞
31. "I'm pregnant"
32. Let's Heal Each Other.
33. My Cute Piggy!

23. Confession?

1.9K 195 159
By zhanyi_lover

Yibo closed his eyes hands still on his stomach as he get a flashbacks when he got to know he is pregnant.

3 days ago!

Yibo and Xiao Zhan was back in Shanghai for the meeting with Yangyang for the restaurant. Even if Xiao zhan had recently gone through such a big incident of his mother's death he can't ignore his work as he want to fulfill his mother's wish and want to stand proudly by side with yibo.

This time yibo didn't go with Xiao Zhan he was resting in Wang mansion. He wasn't feeling well so Xiao Zhan make him rest and didn't listened to yibo who wants to come with him in meeting.

But yibo didn't said to Xiao Zhan that he is feeling this nauseous feeling from few days. He thought it's just because of sudden change of atmosphere as they were back in gusu but even medicine didn't worked making yibo feel irritated.

He was seating in his room and eating lunch as Xiao Zhan will have lunch with the clients so he thought to eat alone. As there wasn't his mom and dad at home.

Suddenly he felt that nauseous feeling again the moment he put food in his mouth. he put his hand on his mouth and run inside bathroom.

Ziyi who actually come home to eat lunch with her son. She got to know from maids yibo is in his room so she was coming there but when she saw yibo running inside bathroom she got worried and run behind him inside.

Yibo was throwing up everything made Jie worried she helped yibo to wiped his mouth and make him get inside.

When they again sat on the bed she asked "what happened baby? are you not feeling well?"

Yibo sighed as he crunched his nose watching his favorite food and said "mom, this making me feel nauseous and I don't feel like to eat this at all" he pouted cutely making ziyi to get in her thoughts.

She worriedly asked "from when you are feeling this baby?"

Yibo thought for a while and said "from 1 week mom, and it's really irritating."

Ziyi looked serious as she said "come with me to hospital"

Yibo was about to argue but watching the seriousness of his mother he agreed.

••

After the tests were done yibo was seating in his mother's cabin playing mobile games while waiting for his mother.

He saw his mother come there with an unreadable expression on her face. yibo put phone aiside and asked "what happened mom? Why you look so serious?"

she sat down in her chair as he looked at yibo and said "Bo, dear you are pregnant."

Yibo heart stopped beating for a while as he looked at mother frozen. his mind stopped working for a while as didn't spoke anything.

Ziyi got worried watching his Bobo's expressions as she said "it's been 4 weeks, the pills didn't worked. It works 99% but there was a tiny chance to sperm gets fertilized."

Yibo who was holding his breath leaved a in a deep exhale he closed his eyes and spoke "i-i want to see."

Ziyi tried to read yibo's expression and was starring at him as yibo opened his eyes and looking at his mother he spoke "c-can i?"

Ziyi sighed as she spoke "yes, we can do ultrasound but we will not able too see much  as it will be just embryo formed in 4 week of pregnancy."

Yibo noded as he followed ziyi to the room. ziyi did all the preparations and applied gel on yibo's stomach and yibo looked at the screen which couldn't able to recognize quickly.

Ziyi watching confusions on yibo's face she pointed at screen and spoke "Here this look like a tiny dot, called the gestational sac. A fluid-filled structure surrounding an embryo, that's your baby."

Yibo with so many emotions looked at that tiny dot and he already started to imagine an little figure calling him mother. the sudden floating emotions makes his mind blurry with the so many thoughts.

Ziyi watching her baby lost in his thoughts said "it's not f-formed yet. we c-can do abortion if you wan-"

"No"

Yibo Sudden cut his mother off and spoke sternly. ziyi looked at him with a worry and said "Bo, it's not illegal and you aren't killing baby as it's not formed yet inside your belly, there is no need to force yourself, we can still stop it my medications"

Yibo greeted his teeth suddenly and over flooding anger rushing through his vains at the through someone wants to kill his baby even if it's not formed. it is there!! and it's his baby, how can his mother even talk about killing it?

"I don't want to, it's my baby and I can not kill him even if it's formed his presence is there, the tiny dot you showed me just now." he got up and sat on the bed.

He took the ultrasound photocopy in his hand and watching at the tiny spot for more than longer. suddenly an protectiveness he is feeling for this unborn fetus making him realise his motherly love flooding inside his chest for the little one.

He smiled with tears and said "I'll give birth to the baby, even if I have to go through so many difficulties."

Ziyi hugged his baby and slowly patting on his back said "baby I'm just worried for you. But you want this I'm with you, but you have to promise me you will do everything sort out with Xiao Zhan."

Yibo noded as he hugged back his mother while he broking hug said "but promise me one thing mother."

Ziyi looking confused asked "yes baby, what's it?"

Yibo gulped down as he clenched tightly on photocopy as he said "y-you will not say anything to Xiao Zhan, i-i.. I'll myself share with Zhan ge."

She caressing yibo's face said "yes of course this good news you have to share with him and it's all your right I won't middle but suggest you to don't be late."

Yibo noded and smiled with tears as he said looking at the photocopy "I'll confess to Zhan ge soon!" Ziyi smiled as she prayed to god that her sons get back together soon.

••

It was evening time yibo was waiting for Zhan in the room while deep in his thoughts. He didn't told this things to yangyang yet. he don't want to bother his yang ge more than he already make him worried.

Yibo is feeling restless how to say his feelings to zhan , and from where he should start he is more worried for the reaction of Xiao Zhan indeed he felt some things between them more than friends not just by his side but he felt from zhan's side too.

Suddenly bedroom door opened making yibo come out of his thoughts he looked at Xiao Zhan who was very exhausted. He get a glass of water and handed it to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan looked at yibo gave a faint smile as he drink the water. After a while both were seating on the bed while Zhan removing his tie as yibo asked "how was meeting zhan ge?"

Zhan looked at yibo, massaged his forehead and said "it was good, opening will be at next week. And we need to clear everything at lotus restaurant of gusu."

Yibo noded as he asked "Guo Cheng will be handling it?"

Zhan noded still massaging his forehead yibo who saw that patted his thighs and gestured Zhan to lay down on his lap.

Zhan hesitated but listened at last and put his head on yibo's lap.

Yibo slowly started to massage Zhan's forehead with his slender fingers making zhan's tension and worry to blurr he felt like he is in most comforting place which making his mind at peace.

Yibo who saw zhan relaxing in his massages he continued and said "you should take care of you too gege"

A small smile appeared on zhan's face at that as he spoke softly "for that my bo-di is here."

Yibo rolled his eyes and said "what will happened, if I'll be not there always."

Hearing that zhan suddenly opened his eyes wide as he looked at yibo with unknown emotions which yibo couldn't understand as zhan hold on yibo's hand and said "don't say that, again"

Yibo playfully asked "why?". Zhan went silent for a while as he mumbled "j-just don't!"

Yibo breath out a long exhale as he spoke softly "then make me stay there always by your side" Their eyes locked one's again as yibo finished "to take care of you." he winked making zhan to smile softly.

soon zhan fall asleep on yibo's lap just like that while talking the best massage in the world. yibo now just starring at zhan's sleeping face with so much adoration while moving his fingers through zhan's hairs.

They were so close and so intimate position but still why yibo felt so distant. Like it's not what he wanted, He don't know when he will have his whole rights over Zhan ge. When he will able to touch his Zhan ge's face like it's belongs to him.

He smiled sadly as he leaned down till zhan's sleeping face he couldn't help but press his lips against zhan's full lips feeling the sensation over his body. it's second time he stole kiss from his Zhan ge but he needs it very much. A soft touch of their lips for the assurance and for the confidence to able to confess his fellings to his zhan ge.

He moved away his plump lips , it's so hard to not move his lips on his zhan ge when they are pressed but he can't do it. He can't take advantage of his husband even through its his rights. Even through now he needs to steal such a small moments from life he will maybe have those rights one day. He will wait for that day when he don't need to steal kisses like this anymore & will have them without asking.

He also slept like that resting his head on his Zhan ge's shoulder. the thing he wanted to say he couldn't able to say as his Zhan ge looked so tired today and he don't want to push him extreme.

The next two days went away like that he didn't get a good apportunity to talk with his husband because of restaurant thing and meetings.

Even through he was nervous as hell to confess but he don't want to regret his whole life he is coward. But now it's not about him only it's about his baby too so he need to be stronger whatever comes he need to accept it.

••

Yibo come out of his thoughts when zhan broke the hug. Zhan wiped his tears and yibo closed his eyes at that simple gesture. am i just over thinking? Did zhan ge also feels same for me? His mind wondered about to he care and affection his husband shows for him.

Zhan looking at him said "Just pack your things! We will leave after I finish over formalities at restaurant."

Yibo noded as they both get up. they are leaving gusu for forever and shifting to Shanghai for the restaurant and the to start a new life there. the company has gifted Xiao zhan a small but a beautiful house. and the main branch of lotus restaurant will be under guo cheng and fenxing who's is newly joined there but all the facilities needed are provided by company even they send some waiters to get work easily.

Xiao zhan get to the restaurant and yibo directly went to the home. it's very emotional moment for him even if he lived here for only some months he feels so attached with this everything and leaving this all behind makes him feel chest pain. His heart was feeling very uneasy like something gonna happen but he don't know why he is feeling so.

Yibo went to his room he looked at the bed and remembered the moment he was here at there wedding night. The scenario's of that day started to play in his mind.

When he saw his husband entered the room.. He get very scared.. But being stubborn He tried not to show it..

As zhan ge Was walking in his direction and leaning more and more closer to him.. When they were inches apart....

He had closed his eyes & shouted at zhan ge "Listin you poor oldy.. I know we are married but you can't touch me.. without my concern.. I-i.. I can.. File case against you.. If you force me.. t-to sleep with you.."

When he finished talking & getting no response he slowly opened his eyes & he saw no one was there in front of his eyes.. his zhan ge already gone to bathroom get fresh & He got very confused that time and shocked where did his husband go ..As He layed down on bed with frown..

he was so disappointed and he wants to laugh at his situation now. He understood why he was so disappointed he thought Xiao zhan also will be that kind of guy who just want his body and money nothing else. but his zhan ge turned out the totally different person which made his heart to force himself and open that door to let enter this beautiful person in his life.

But when suddenly his Zhan ge spoke with closed eyes " I won't touch you.. And don't want to either so rest assured .. And get changed and sleep.. You must be tired " Saying so Xiao Zhan slept and he wasn't even know what he was feeling at his husband's exclamation..

He knows what he felt that time. He felt rejected and his heart pained that moment even if he was the one to warn not to touch him.

The memories make a sense now that why Xiao zhan not wanted to touch him for lizard? He chuckled painfully.

That doesn't matters now what matters is present. he understand the past relationship but he can't afford to having to share his husband with someone else not physically but also mentally if there are still past memories which his zhan can't forget and give him chance he can't compromise he will do compromise in everything but not about love , care and affection he can't. He isn't that much selfless to share his zhan ge's love with someone else. He is very selfish for his persons and he want all the rights over them only his.

He packed all the clothes and their other things in two different bags of his and his zhan ge's. he took bag out of room after glancing last at the room taking the sip of everything their moments together, the start of his journey to fell in love, the friendship which make him feel thousands of emotions.

Yibo put bags in the living room as he glanced at the watch it's been long and Xiao zhan didn't come back yet. He felt worried so he decided to check what's taking Xiao zhan this much time.

He leaved bag in the living room just locked the door and started to go towards restaurant. When he entered he saw fanxing the new boy was serving dishes while talking orders. he smiled as imagined how he used to annoy guo cheng. his crazy buddy he definitely gonna miss him.

He entered inside the kitchen making guo cheng to smile widely as he immediately hugged yibo making yibo to chukle as he also hugged back his buddy.

When they broke the hug guo cheng said "I'll miss you Bobo" Yibo hit lightly on his shoulder and said "come on, it's not like I'll not come back too meet you." guo cheng smiled as yibo noticed fanxing was smiling and stealing glances at guo cheng in the time to time making yibo raise his eyebrows at guo cheng as he asked "chengcheng wants going on huh?"

Chencheng blushed as he said shyly "He is my boyfriend." Yibo widen his eyes and exclaimed "what really!!! Then why didn't you introduced him to me properly." He pouted making guo cheng to roll his eyes as he called fanxing.

The cute boy come towards them while glancing shyly at his boyfriend. Guo cheng wrapped his hand around fanxing's waist as he said "Meet he is Zheng fanxing, my cute boyfriend"

Fanxing blushed at the boyfriend word as he bowed to yibo and spoke "hi bo-ge, I hear a lot from cheng ge."

Yibo smiled as he ruffled his hairs and spoke "nice too meet you cutie pie, I hope this idiot is taking care of you well"

Guo cheng glared at yibo making him laugh as yibo suddenly remembered why he is here as talking with his buddy he almost forgot other things. He looked at Guo cheng and asked "By the way chengCheng where is zhan ge? I thought he come here to sign the papers for restaurant."

Guo cheng noded and said "yes Sean ge signed the papers... b-but.."

"But ge go somewhere with a cute boy... That boy looked desperate and dragged Sean ge somewhere." fanxing cut off his boyfriend in the middle.

Guo cheng glared at his boyfriend as he looked at yibo nervously who's face was showing frown "Bobo, sorry from A-feng he talks like this .."

"Who was that cute boy?" He asked ignoring Guo cheng's blabbering.

Guo cheng sighed and spoke "i-it was Chen Yuan."

Yibo suddenly clenched his fist feeling his heart beating faster with fear but he didn't showed it on his face as he just noded and tried to go away from there but suddenly guo cheng  grabbed his wrist and asked hesitantly "d-do you know about him Bobo"

Yibo frowned at what context guo cheng was speaking he just stare coldly at guo cheng "what I should know about him."

Guo cheng gulped and said "n-nothing .. you can go.. they will near the river."

Yibo didn't forced either as ge didn't want to know anything again which hurts to even listen.

He immediately walked out of the restaurant fastly he don't know why the fear and uneasy feeling he was feeling was just growing more and more.

Finally he reached near the river where one's zhan ge brought him here. His steps halted as he started to walk slowly hearing some sounds of conversations which definitely was his zhan ge's voice and that lizard's.

Yibo when took another step he saw near the river edge Xiao zhan was standing back facing him and he can clearly see that yuan's face. he clenched his fist tightly till his nails diginig inside his flesh when he saw how close they are standing.

Yibo wanted to go there running and push that lizard inside the river to cross the line standing that close to his husband but like a glue his legs was sticked at the place not moving.

And the frown was deeper that why zhan ge allowing someone other than him to stay this close too him. his heart beating faster by the passing seconds feeling an kind of fear at that his all efforts are going in vain.

He was fighting in his mind to go there or watch what they are talking but the next scenario made yibo to loose his breath.

"They were kissing!" yibo's whole body felt like someone poured an icy cold water on his body. his body trembled and he can't see that sight any longer he immediately turned away and run from there as fast as he could.

It's happening again that he is running away like a coward. no he isn't that much strong to pull them away and tell that lizard his rights over Xiao zhan. His mind blocked by the scenario he just saw.

His tears threatening to fall down his eyes as he was controlling his inner turmoil he was feeling the first time was enough to broke him but this time he don't have energy to join the pieces again.

He finally stopped at the house he entered inside and fell on his knees after closing the door. he buried his face into his knees and let out the tears he was holding back.

And his mind played the scenario of them kissing again and again like a tape which he himself can't stop. he chuckled painfully with tears as he spoke "z-zhan ge really love him."

His tears flow like a river as he spoke "he is just acting sweet with me, but he is forced to be in this marriage." he put his hand on his stomach and spoke "I'm sorry baby, momma is sorry for being coward and running away but I can't force your dad to love momma back."

He put his both hands on his face and spoke with a hurtful sobs "why? zhan ge why!!!! If you have just told me that you want your x lover I would have gone from your life for forever never ever will turned back but why you need to hide this from me? i would have done anything for you, because I fucking love you zhan ge. I love you...."

He can't help but feel pathetic. that's what it feels to fall for someone who can't return your feelings? he sighed he don't want to make it difficult for zhan ge. he will make it easier so his husband won't have to cheat on him too meet his x lover.

He get back instead his room and took a pen and paper. He wrote the note with trembling hands and tears stained face some tears was falling on the paper making his vision blurry but he finally finished his note and put it on the table with a light weight on it.

He wiped his tears harshly and come down stairs he took his bag and come out of the house. he glanced last time at his house and spoke "I'm leaving zhan ge, from gusu, from your life, and from your heart if I ever occupied some space with my unrequited love."

He turned around and some tears roll down his eyes as he closed his eyes tightly and mumbled in his head "bye zhan ge, hope you will like this gift and you will finally be free from this forced marriage and you can now be with you lover happily."

He texted someone a message and leaved to the bus station. He just wants to leave from there as soon as possible he will not be able to face Xiao zhan after that thing nor he will be able to listen to the explanation Xiao zhan going to say him he can't be able to hear that Xiao zhan don't love him he will not be able to stop himself and tell Xiao zhan that he is pregnant with their baby. he might force Xiao zhan and beg him to let him enter his life but even if that's what his heart is screaming still he isn't a person to force himself on someone nor he want to live a fake life. He knows he will never be able to forget, the love he have for Xiao zhan even after today's incident his stubborn heart will always love only one person his husband, Xiao zhan even if it stays unrequited for forever.

TBC..

_______________⋆✰✾❣✾✰⋆_____________

4k Words 🦋

Sorry for being little late. Hope you liked the chapter. get ready for the real angst 🤓 which I warned you beforehand!!

And I would like to know your reviews about what happened and what will happen in future. Can anyone guess? I know most of you will have so many complains against Xiao zhan!

Target🎯: 110 votes ?⭐!

See you guys in next update 🌸

Thanks For Reading :) 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...
94.4K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
241K 12.2K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...
40.8K 3.1K 27
xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits xiao zhan is belong to very rich family...