๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ - ๐‡๐จ๐ญ๐

By KatLanna

๐„๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐š ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ก๐š๐ž๐ง๐š๐ฌ. ... More

Sunflower
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Act Two
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Act Three
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twelve

4.9K 144 7
By KatLanna

Chapter Eleven - The Mother

"My lady we couldn't stop h-" A maid trys to speak but is stopped when a man walks in and tells her to leave and she does.

"What are you doing here" A young woman's voice was heard "Leave"

"I wanted to congratulate you Ophia" Daemon mutters as he looks at the child that is asleep in a crib "I heard you had a child"

"You weren't suppose to know" She backfires "She is not yours"

"Do not play dumb with me, I know what my own blood looks like, Targaryen blood even.She is the blood of a dragon"

"Go back to your wife and your twins Daemon. Your not wanted here" Ophia speaks "My daughter is no Targaryen"

"She shall love the dragon egg I choose for her and my wife has vowed to love her"

"Leave Daemon am not asking" she snapped.

"I was going to do this the easy way Ophia, but as you refuse I see no other choice" Daemon spoke as he walked towards where the child laid and picked her up.

"Daemon put her down" Ophia screams were heard as she rushed to where Daemon and her child where "I beg of you do not take her from me"

"Step another foot near me or my child and I shall Murder you" Daemon warns as he walks out.

Once he is out the house he looks at Craxes "Dracarys"

And with that the house went up in flames.

************************************
"What did you do to her mother" Laena asks as she holds the small blonde child in her arms "Daemon if she ever asks"

"You are her mother and I her father"

"Elarea Targaryen, my love"

"She shall never know about my pass Laena"

************************************
Elarea had been back a week and springs end was nearing. She didn't want to marry her cousin especially when she barely knew him. She found him interesting and he looked nice but Elarea had only come back. She had been gone eight eight months and before she left she isolated herself for the six months she was there. She was grieving and was still. She missed both her mother and Edward. But there was no possible way to get any of them back.

Elarea knew her mother was gone and she wouldn't see her again for a longtime or never. But she knew her mother would want her to marry someone she got along with, who she enjoyed spending time with and was that really to be Lucerys. Indeed he was the future lord of driftmark which meant she would call home the place her mother did. But she had barely ever spoken to him. How could one learn to love someone that quick. Well that is what she would find out.

************************************    

"Are we sure this is the right choice Rhaenyra" Daeon asked his wife "Elarea has just arrived home"

"Daemon Rhaenys likes the idea of Elarea being future lady of tides and Laena would have wanted it" Rhaenyra answered "They will learn to love each other"

"She is my daughter not yours" Daemon snaps. He didn't want to wed his youngest daughter of especially if she did not want it to. He had pushed all three of his daughters away. And yet he didn't with Aegon his son only one. Baela was in driftmark, Elarea had just come home and Rhaena would not speak a word to him. Instead she spent all her time with Calera.

"Daemon they shall be wed before the end of next week.Everything shall work out"

"You may be the heir to the iron throne, but i shall make the choices of who my child marries,I murdered the whore who tried to keep her away from me"

"Daemon" Rhaenyra whispers as she sees her enter.

"You did what" Damon heard the voice of his youngest "You murdered the person who gave birth to me"

"El"

"Why would you do that, so she never gave me up"

"Daemon dont" Rhaenyra warns him as she grabs his wrist.

"Your a horrible person" Elarea whispered as she walked of.

************************************
Elarea had never took a thought on who gave birth to her, she never once crossed the young girls thoughts. But when she heard her father say he murdered her she was upset and felt betrayed. Did her mother know what Daemon did to the woman who gave birth to her.

Elarea didn't want to know if Laena knew or not. She was gone and raised her as her daughter.

But then there was her father he was someone she felt like she knew. It turns out she didn't know him at all.

And she wanted to know why and what he did to the woman who gave birth to her. So she made her way to were her father was and barged right into the meeting room "Father"

Daemon turned around to see his daughter and frowned slightly. She knew and for that he knew she would hate him. She may even want revenge. She was a half snake and half dragon. One of the people he feared most "Elarea what do you want"

"What did you do to her" Elarea asked as she looked at the table where a small dagger layed.

"Am not doing this daughter" Daemon snapped as he turned around and walked out the door.

Elarea looked at the dagger once and again and slowly walked towards it when she heard her name.

"El"

Elarea stopped in her tracks as she looked at who it was.

"What where you going to do" Lucerys asked as he looked into her eyes and she did the same.

"You were going to hurt your father" Luke spoke up as Elarea stayed quiet.

The person she was suppose to Marry found her going for a dagger. Elarea didn't know what to say or do. If she had reached the dagger would she have hurt her father.

"I-I don't know" Elarea finally responded "He murdered the person who gave birth to me"

"El am not judging you" Luke admitted "Just please don't try anything like that again, bad things can happen after those kind of actions"

"I don't want to hurt him. I was just angry"

"Like the night I took Aemonds Eye"

"What" Elarea questioned.

"He hurt Jace, but when he hurt and I felt the need to stop him and I picked the knife up and took his eye"

"And yet nothing happened to you Luke"

"Am pretty sure if I ever saw Aemond again he would have Vhager murerder me" Luke comments as Elarea let's out a small laugh "What am being serious"

"If you are to be my husband, Flare shall protect you. You know she's bigger the craxes now and Vhagers only living child"

"Wait flares Vhagers" Luke smiled as they spoke "I thought she was from craxes clutch"

"No, when I was two Craxes laid an egg and that was Flare" She replies as Luke steps closer to her and takes hold Of her hand.

"Flare suits you"

"How so"

"She is like You"

"What is that suppose to mean" Elarea snaps.

"Your like a sunflower, Beautiful on the outside but deadly inside"

"I do not get what you mean"

"Sunflowers are toxic to may other plants"

"I never knew that,Thank you Lucerys "

"You are to be my wife, I will protect you with my last breathe"

"And I yours"

************************************Daemon watched as his daughter stood across from his stepson. He was happy that she was happy with luke but upset that his daughter would not talk to him anymore.

Rhaenyra stood next to Daemon as Jace stood next to Rhaena and Clarea

Soon the high septon began speaking as Luke nervously took hold of Elares hands"The love of the seven is holy and Eternal. The source of life and love. We stand here tonignt and praise to souls as one"

Rhaenyra watched as the high septon spoke the exact words he had said when she had married Laenor.  she knew Harwin would approve of this match and she knew Laena would to.

"I an yours and you are mine" Elarea spoke as she stayed facing Like "Whatever we may come I will always be yours"

I an yours and you are mine" Luke repeated.  "Whatever we may "

"Here, in the  presence of gods and men,i proclaim Elarea of house Targaryen, Lucerya From house Valaryon ,to be man ans wife. One flesh, one heart,one sould now and forever.You may kiss the bride"The high septon declared.

Luke and Elarea looked at eachother both as nervous as eachother aswell. After a few moments Elarea nodded her head as Luke  and planted a small  gentle kiss against her lips then parted away from her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 1.8K 7
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ, ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ. ๐– ๐–พ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ. ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–บ๏ฟฝ...
438K 11.9K 38
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ž๐ง๐š, ๐๐š๐ž๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 54.3K 61
๐€๐„๐๐Ž๐‘๐€ - ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’. I APP...
354K 13.6K 52
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .... The love of a mother for her children damns all. HOTD x Elaina Hightower ยฉ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ž