Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen - Lord of Driftmark

Elarea had been married to Lucerys Velaryon for five years. And she was happy.

Elarea thought of her mother everyday. She missed her, but she was happy.

On some nights she would still have the dream that was haunting her deep inside her self. She ignored it as Lucerys swore it was not true and she believed him. Dreamers weren't real where they.

Well that's what she kept telling herself.

************************************
"He means to call into question Luke's And Elares legitimacy. And by extension Jace and Els unborn child" Rhaenyra states as she looks up from the letter "And by extension my own claim to the throne"

"Vaemond cares only about Driftmark and the Velaryon line. Not about our politics or my daughter and my grandchild" Daemon replies "Has he made common cause with Otto High tower yet"

"Hm, this is what I fear. Rhaenys has flown to court" Rhaenyra sighs "Surely, she cannot be planning to back him"

"No. Whatever disagreements we may have had. she's not cruel or stupid enough to do that"

"Disagreements. She believes we had her son killed so that we might marry"
"
Yes and yet, she's taken Baela to ward and Elarea comes and goes from here to driftmark the past year"

"Yes. It is Laena's memory she honors and the child Elarea carry" Rhaenyra states "She has no love for us.

"Has the vipers' venom spread so far" Daemon grins.

"Those vipers rule in my father's name. And my father" Rhaenyra sighs "What choice do I have"

"To King's Landing, then" Daemon says "Am sure Elarea wont put up much a fuss"

"Daemon she is nearly Nine moons Pregnant she has threatened to murder not just you but Luke several times"

"Are you not with child aswell"

"Daemon"

"Elarea won't make a fuss"

"Alright then"

************************************
"Am not telling her" Jace whispered as He stood next to Luke and watched Elarea from afar "She's your wife"

"She's your sister in law" Luke replied.

"What on earth is she doing" Jace states as He watches Elarea pick up a small glass and take a sip of it.