Chapter Twelve

Chapter Eleven - The Mother

"My lady we couldn't stop h-" A maid trys to speak but is stopped when a man walks in and tells her to leave and she does.

"What are you doing here" A young woman's voice was heard "Leave"

"I wanted to congratulate you Ophia" Daemon mutters as he looks at the child that is asleep in a crib "I heard you had a child"

"You weren't suppose to know" She backfires "She is not yours"

"Do not play dumb with me, I know what my own blood looks like, Targaryen blood even.She is the blood of a dragon"

"Go back to your wife and your twins Daemon. Your not wanted here" Ophia speaks "My daughter is no Targaryen"

"She shall love the dragon egg I choose for her and my wife has vowed to love her"

"Leave Daemon am not asking" she snapped.

"I was going to do this the easy way Ophia, but as you refuse I see no other choice" Daemon spoke as he walked towards where the child laid and picked her up.

"Daemon put her down" Ophia screams were heard as she rushed to where Daemon and her child where "I beg of you do not take her from me"

"Step another foot near me or my child and I shall Murder you" Daemon warns as he walks out.

Once he is out the house he looks at Craxes "Dracarys"

And with that the house went up in flames.

************************************
"What did you do to her mother" Laena asks as she holds the small blonde child in her arms "Daemon if she ever asks"

"You are her mother and I her father"

"Elarea Targaryen, my love"

"She shall never know about my pass Laena"

************************************
Elarea had been back a week and springs end was nearing. She didn't want to marry her cousin especially when she barely knew him. She found him interesting and he looked nice but Elarea had only come back. She had been gone eight eight months and before she left she isolated herself for the six months she was there. She was grieving and was still. She missed both her mother and Edward. But there was no possible way to get any of them back.

Elarea knew her mother was gone and she wouldn't see her again for a longtime or never. But she knew her mother would want her to marry someone she got along with, who she enjoyed spending time with and was that really to be Lucerys. Indeed he was the future lord of driftmark which meant she would call home the place her mother did. But she had barely ever spoken to him. How could one learn to love someone that quick. Well that is what she would find out.