Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen - vaemond Velaryon

"Lucerys everything shall work out" Elarea says as they leave there chambers in Kingslanding.

"And what if it does not what happens to you" Luke asks as they make there way through the castle "Our child"

"Our child is not even born, and I shall stay at your side no matter what"

"El"

"Luke I won't let anyone harm or ruin our family"

"And I won't ethier, but the Hightowers have the power and My uncles have titles real ones"

Elarea stops  walking as she looks out one of the windows. Luke walks towards her "They are prince's indeed, but you and Jace are the ones who shall inherit things. Jacerys The king Of the seven kingdoms. You Lord of tides"

"I never wanted any of this and I know you didn't ethier Elarea"

"I wanted what my mother wanted. She wanted me and my sisters to be raised in Driftmark. Father refused"

"I know you and Daemon are at odds, but surely he meant it to keep you safe" Luke speaks up.

"My father and I shall never be the same, And I shall say this once and once only" Elarea adds "Anyone that harms Me or the people I love will answer to Flare, now we must go cnat keep Otto Highass waiting"

Luke let's our a small chuckle as she says that.

************************************
Elarea stands beside Luke as they listen to Vaemond Velaryon speak a bunch of shit Elarea thoughts.

"My Queen, My Lord Hand.The history of our noble houses extends beyond the Seven Kingdoms to the days of Old Valyria. For as long as House Targaryen has ruled the skies, House Velaryon has ruled the seas. When the Doom fell on Valyria, our houses became the last of their kind" Vaemon rambled and Elarea rolled her eyes. This man was definitely the brother of her grandfather a sea snake.

"Our forebearers came to this new land, knowing that were they to fail, it would mean the end to their bloodlines and their name" Vaemon added "I have spent my entire life on Driftmark defending my brother's seat. I am Lord Corlys's closest kin, his own blood. The true, unimpeachable blood of House Velaryon runs through my veins.

"As it does in my sons" the offspring of Laenor Velaryon And Lucerys wife and unborn child" Rhaenyra cut in growing tired of Vaemon already "If you cared so much about your house's blood, Ser Vaemond, you would not be so bold as to supplant its rightful heirs. No, you only speak for yourself and for your own ambition"

"You will have chance to make your own petition, Princess Rhaenyra. Do Ser Vaemond the courtesy of allowing his to be heard" Elarea here the Queen say and soon enough turned around to see her.

Alicent Hightower. Elarea went into her own thoughts ignoring evryone around her as she looked at Alicents dress. Green and then two the three blonde Targaryens. There stood Aegon and his sister wife Helaena then the youngest out of the three of them Aemond. The man who plagued her thoughts the man who was responsible for her losing her husband. She remembered th dream from every last detail. She knew if Dreamers and if she was one then her life would fall apart.

Aemond Sees Elarea looking at him and smirks slightly as she looks awym

"Rhaenyra, you may now speak for your son, Lucerys Velaryon" Otto States.

"If I am to grace this farce with some answer, I will start by reminding the court that nearly 20 years ago, in this very" Rhaenyra begins to speak as the doors open.

Elarea snaps her head around to see her uncle walking in. After a few minutes he is sat upon the iron throne.

Elarea sees Lucerys smile ever so slightly knowing there was a chance everything would be fine.

"I must admit my confusion. I do not understand why petitions are being heard over a settled succession" Viserys says "The only one present... who might offer keener insight into Lord Corlys's wishes is the Princess Rhaenys"

"Indeed, Your Grace" Rhaenys replies as "It was ever my husband's will that Driftmark pass through Ser Laenor to his true born son. Lucerys Velaryon and his wife Elarea Targaryen Daughter of Laena Velaryon" His mind never changed. Nor did my support of him. As a matter of fact, the Princess Rhaenyra has just informed me of her desire to marry her son Jace to Lord Corlyss granddaughter Baela"

Elarea was slightly shock at this but as she glanced over to Baela she nodded her head.

"A proposal to which I heartily agree,Elarea my grandchild is already wed to Prince Lucerys and shall have there child Heir to driftmark any day now"

"Well  the matter is settled" Viserys slowly speaks "Again. I hereby reaffirm Prince Lucerys of House Velaryon as heir to Driftmark, the Driftwood Throne, and the next Lord of the Tides and of course My Necie Elarea Targaryen daughter of Laena Velaryon future lady of tides"

"You break law and centuries of tradition to install your daughter as Heir" Vaemon wheezes "Yet you dare tell me who deserves to inherit the name Velaryon. No. I will not allow it"

"Allow it. Do not forget yourself, Vaemond"  That is no true Velaryon, and certainly no nephew of mine"

"You have said enough. Lucerys is my true-born grandson. And you are no more than the second son of Driftmark" Viserys yells.

"You... may run your house as you see fit... but you will not decide the future of mine. My house survived the Doom and a thousand tribulations besides. And gods be damned. I will not see it ended on the account of your daughters son or his b-"

Daemon looks at Vaemond filled with anger not just at what he was saying of luke but his daughter "Say it what is my daughter" Daemon whispers.

"Her children are bastards, And she is a whοre" Vaemond yells "And my late necies daughter is no more then your brothers bastard child from His time at a brothel"

"I will have your tongue for that" Viseys snaps as he takes his dagger out. But was to late as Daemon had cut his head of.

"He can keep his Tongue, he would have been fine if he didn't add on about my wife or my daughter" Daemon shouts "He's lucky. Elarea would have burnt him alive"

An- Luke and Arrax alive or not. Am in the middle of writing it I've been up 19 hours and want to finish the chapter I have planned :)

-Kat