Avengers Family Imagines

By queer-red-panda

Well, congratulations! You're the daughter of an Avenger! I'll be writing a bunch of imagines for if you were... More

💖🤍𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒🤍💖
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 // 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 // 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 // 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚
𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲 // 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 // 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 // 𝐏𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐛 // 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 // 𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐟𝐞𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 // 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 // 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 // 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 // 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐆𝐨 // 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 // 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐦 // 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐞
𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 // 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐎𝐥' 𝐃𝐚𝐝 // 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 // 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫-𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 // 𝐓'𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐔𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐮
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 // 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 // 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 // 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 // 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
💙𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒🖤
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 // 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐧
𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 // 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬
𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐭 // 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐰 // 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 // 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐚
𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 // 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 // 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 // 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐏𝐭.𝟐 // 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐 // 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐠𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 // 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 // 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐠𝐡

2.5K 82 14
By queer-red-panda

Your age: 2, then 3

Summary: You're deaf and wear a hearing aid, so sometimes you need a hearing break so your mom always helps. But sometimes it gets difficult...

A/n: You've got green eyes here. And some of this is based off of what my sister used to do when I was little.
----------

Florence woke up that morning with you fast asleep next to her, curled into her side. She tried moving away, but you stopped her with a grunt, something she knew meant 'Don't go.'

She laughed and kissed your forehead, signing, "Mumma's got work on set today, love bug." Your bleary green eyes made her want to melt, and you slid atop her, stopping her from getting up.

Florence nearly melted at your voice, and finally signed, "How about you come with me to work today?"

You giggled and signed, "Yes!" Happy with your enthusiasm, she sat up and placed you on her lap, rocking you back and forth as you made soft gurgles to show her you were awake and happy.

"Let's take a bath, and then put on your aid." Florence smiled as she slid off the bed.

Once you'd brushed your teeth and she'd bathed you, she placed you outside while she got ready herself. Billie had already woken up and was playing with you, and Florence could hear your cute little squeals and giggles as you played with the dog.

She came outside, and signed, "Alright now, let's get in the car. Say bye-bye to Billie." You kissed the dog's nose and signed, "Bye-bye!" Flo picked you up and took you to the car.

"Wanna sit wit Mumma." You said, pointing at the front seat. Florence smiled and said, "You're still a baby, love bug. When you're as tall as Mumma, then you can sit in the front, okay?" She signed simultaneously so that you could understand.

You frowned but nevertheless allowed yourself to be strapped into your car seat.

--Time Skip--

When you heard the bustle on set, you immediately got overwhelmed. You were in Flo's arms, and began to tug at her hair gently, making her stop in her tracks. She took one hand away from you and pulled your hand from her hair, saying, "Is my love bug getting scared?" You nodded and blocked your ears with your hands, as she placed you on her chair. Your eyes had tears in them as you fumbled with your hearing aid straps, and she signed, "You want to take a break?"

You nodded, letting some tears fall as you whined softly, your hands still working at the hearing aids. "Okay, let Mumma do it." She put your hands from the straps into your lap, before she unclipped it and put the hearing aids in the little bag she'd brought for you.

"Better?" She signed, smiling. You signed, "Yes, thank you."

Scarlett came up to her, and your hands clutched onto Flo's shirt sleeve, eyes fixed on the approaching woman.

"Who's this cutie, Flo?" Asked Scar, kneeling in front of you.

Flo chuckled and said, "This is my little one, Y/n. She's taking a hearing break right now, so she can't hear you. Unless you know ASL."

"I know a little bit." Scar smiled. She looked at you and signed, "Hi. My name's S-c-a-r-l-e-t-t. Nice to meet you."

You smiled at her brightly and signed, "Hello."

"Introduce yourself, love." Florence signed, smiling.

"My name is Y-n. Nice meet you too." You grinned.

"You're having a hearing break?" She asked.

"Too loud." You nodded.

"Florence, Scarlett, we need you on set!" Said Cate.

"Got it!" Florence called out. Scar then nodded and bade you goodbye.

Flo kissed your forehead and signed, "Do you want to put the hearing aid back on?"

"No." You replied, "Loud."

"How about when I get a break, we can put the aids on and talk?" She asked.

"No." You simply said and folded your hands, signalling that you weren't going to talk.

Florence nodded and said, "Fine, don't have to talk, love bug. I will see you in a little while."

She put her coat around you and gave you a last kiss before she went to hair and makeup.

--Time Skip--

"Okay everyone, take twenty!" Cate clapped. You were scribbling in the drawing book Flo had packed for you, when your sharp nose caught the scent of your mother's lemongrass perfume. However, you still jumped when you felt her tap on your head to get your attention.

"Want to put on your hearing aids?" She signed. Nervously, you signed, "Yes."

She smiled and placed them on your ears, putting the strap on properly. She adjusted them to low, making sure the sudden hit of noise didn't bother you.

"Is this okay?" She asked, both verbally and through sign.

"Yes, mumma." You smiled, signing more than speaking.

"Let's have some fruit, hm?" She smiled, opening her bag to take out a lunch box of cut up fruits before sitting down and placing you on her lap.

David, Scar, and Rachel all came up with their own snacks and sat down.

"Care to introduce us to this little lady, Florence?" Rachel smiled, booping your nose.

"Hi." You giggled.

"I'm Rachel, sweetie." Smiled the brunette woman.

"I'm David." Grinned the man.

Florence signed out their names individually, helping you understand.

"New friends." You clapped your hands.

"New friends!" They cheered.

--Time Skip to One Year Later--

By now you were three years old, and has learned to sign a little better. However, you still needed hearing breaks.

Florence had taken you on the set of Hawkeye, and you were wrapped up in your own little coat, as well as her bigger one.

She walked up to you in her costume, and you saw her green coat. Gasping, you got up and showed off her big one on you, making little incoherent sounds.

She laughed and nodded, lifting you up in her arms as you have her small kisses over her face.

Hailee walked over, holding Martini in her arms, smiling at the sight of Florence in her outfit, and you in her massive coat, all whilst you attacked your mother's face with kisses.

You noticed Hailee behind Florence and pointed, signing, "H-a-i-l-e-e puppy!"

Florence turned around and waved at the girl, saying, "She wants to play with Teenie." A laugh left both their lips, and you let out a small gurgle, pointing at the dog.

Hailee set Martini down while Flo did the same with you, and both women talked while you cuddled and petted the little terrier.

You felt your mother lift you in her arms and slightly increase the volume of your hearing aids when she said, "Love bug, Mumma's got to get back to acting, but we'll be done in an hour or two, okay?"

"Yes." You signed.

She tapped your lips and said, "Speak up, baby."

You pouted, but nevertheless spoke softly, "Yes."

"That's my good little lovey." She smiled, kissing your forehead before going back on set.

--Time Skip--

Flo had finished up on set, and was ready to leave. You were slowly getting sick of hearing all the noise around you, and toddled over to your mother, tugging on her sleeve. She looked down and signed, "Two minutes, love bug. I'll be with you."

"I wan' Mumma!" You whined. She sighed softly and looked at you, crossing her open palms at the fingers, then breaking the cross as she pushed her arms away from her, which was the sign for 'quiet'. Nevertheless, she increased the volume of your hearing aids so that you could understand whatever much you could from the adults' conversation.

You noticed the slight frown on her face and apologetically looked at her whilst rubbing your fist and rubbing it clockwise over your chest, signing out a 'sorry'.

She petted your head and talked to Jeremy for a little longer, till finally she turned to you. "Come on, love bug." She smiled.

She lifted you in her arms and took you to the car. As she walked towards the parking lot, a bunch of paps came out of nowhere. She shielded your face from the lights, and they kept shouting out questions, especially ones about you. You began to cry, clawing at your ears constantly, considering the fact that you were already in need of a break, and the volume of your aids were too loud at the time.

"Hey, get out of here! Can't you see she's getting scared?" Florence yelled, "You're all disgusting, sleazy little idiots anyway, go bother someone else!"

"Florence! Is it true that Y/n isn't your biological child??" Asked a pap.

"Enough!" She bellowed. She shoved through the crowd, cradling you close to her as she dashed to the parking lot. She placed you in the car with her in the driver's seat. You were facing her, as she frantically tried calming you down. By then your face was red and you were wailing loudly, hands clawing at the straps again.

"I don't wanna--I don't wanna sound!" You screamed. "No sounds!"

Florence finally slipped the hearing aids off you, and you immediately calmed down. You leaned into her embrace, as she sat in the car and cried to you, "I am so sorry my little love bug, so very sorry..."

Your whimpers were evident and not stopping, as you lay your head on her chest. She stroked your h/c hair, kissed your head and held you close for the longest time, crying softly.

"I'll protect you forever, love bug." She whispered, you looked up at her with watery green eyes. She cupped your face, wiping your tears with the pads of her thumbs.

"Why is mumma crying?" You signed, sniffling a little. You wiped her tears away and she smiled broadly.

"I'm so proud of you." She signed.

"I love you." You replied, leaning into her again. She wrapped her arms around you and whispered back, "I love you too..."

----
*Sobs* it's so CUTE--

LMK IF U LIKED IT IN LE COMMENTS <33

Don't forget to voteeeee

With love and hugs,
Daisy Rose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 7.7K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
587K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.5M 47.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...