๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ

1.4K 43 2
By Pjmbts039

BTS P.O.V.

H

obi - Guys moon is live.

Jm - What really hobi hyung then connect the phone to t.v. so we all can see it together.

jimin said while coming with everyone to the living room.

Hobi - I already did..now sit down and watch.

hobi hyung said and we all sit together even yoongi hyung is sitting properly.

Jk - Ahh noona is looking beautiful.

Tae - She is looking cute right?

Jin - Of course she is World wide beautiful just like me. *wink*

Suga - Oh shut it hyung and just listen in peace..

A/N P.O.V.

L

ily - Hey star's hope you all are here. First of all thanku for supporting my new album'self love'. Hope you all like all the songs on my album.

She said while checking the comments and most of all are the positive.

Lily- Ok so as you all know that like as always from next week my tour will start and it will be for 3 months. And i have a great surprise for all of you that i will tell you all at the end of this live not now so u have to wait.

Jm - Hyung what she said..

jimin asked with a cute pout and big eyes all boys are aweed.

Jk - You are too cute for your own hyung..

Jk said while kissing on his lipe making jimin blush in shyness. And rest of boys started laughing seeing his red fast.

Jm - oh shut it now back to my question.

Rm - Ok so she said that thanks for supporting the album and she has a surprise that she will tell later.

Jin - And --

jin got cut by a sweet voice of laughing and it's coming from moon and we sit there quietly.

Lily - Ok so someone asked what's my height?.   Ok soo my height is 1.68m Or 5'6.

Tae - Waah she is shorter than you jimine.

Jm - Yeah you are right tae

Lily- What your favorite superhero movie?
Ironman or any Avengers movie is my favorite.

Jk - She also loves iron man yippee.

Jin - Calm your horses down jk.

Jk - sorry jin hyung..

Lily - Next question is what do you do when you can't sleep?

Hmm well mostly I am so tired of my schedule that at the end of the day my eyes are filled with sleep but..

if I don't sleepy than I see some movies or Netflix if this also don't work than I sit under the moon with my iPad and if something comes in my mind so I can wrote it down or last but not the least I have a song which always help me with my sleeping problems and I play that song in repeats until I fall asleep.

Tae - hmm what do you think guys what's the song?

Rm - we don't know tae..let's wait..

Lily - What's the song name? Should I tell.

Hmm I think I will because if any of my star's having sleeping problems then this song will help. So the song name is 'winter bear by bts v' and it's a really beautiful song..

All bts members wear in shock especially tae.

Jk - does it mean that she knows us?

jk said who come from shock first.

Tae - And my song winter bear help her. Wohhha.

Tae started jumping in happiness that her crush her idol loved his song.

Lily - Do you find your soul mate ? If don't than how many do you think you have ? Can you please show us ur soulmate tattoo?

Ok so first no I didn't find a soulmate yet. Second I don't know how many but I know I have more than one and third sorry I can't show my soulmate tattoo..

Jin - Ahh suddenly I got jealous of her future soulmates.

Rm - Yes jin hyung I am also feeling jealous but what can we do. *shrugging*

Lily - ok so finally it's time for the surprise are you all excited?

Jm - Yes yes very much.

Lily - So the surprise is that today I'm going to tell you all the place where my concert is going to held and this time as your all per request I'm going to have a fan meet and greet. Yahooooo...

Jk - What really ahhh i am soo excited.

Rm - we all are excited about it jk but don't forget she never has her concert in South Korea..

Rm hyung said while breaking all our heart.

Hobi - Don't be sad guys she still didn't tell the place's name so just wait and hope..

Jhope hyung said with his sunshine smile.

Lily - Ok so there are totally 10 places and first one is England, America, l.A., France, Germany, Paris, India, Japan, australia and--..

Bts - anddddd...

Lily - And South Korea.congratulations

Jk - Wohhaa hyung noona is coming to Korea.

Hobi - yeah jk we all heard that.

jhope hyung said that while looking at the makhne.

Tae - But guys do you think that band pd will allow us.

listening tae everyone got silent and turn to rm with puppy eyes.

Rm - Aishh ok ok i will talk to pd nim tomorrow but i can't promise anything yet..

All - okkkkkk...

Lily- Ok guys this is for today I will take my leave now and once again thanku for the love and support. Good night star's hope to see all sooonn..

after saying this lily end the live and go to sleep.

NEXT DAY

LILY P.O.V.

I woke up after a great sleep and see it's 11:00am now. I got up from my bed and do my morning routine and make some break fast

After eating breakfast I change my clothes in something comfortable

After changing I take my phone and sit on my couch in the living room and started scrolling through my social media and replied to some of my fans.

after some hours I see it's nearly luch time so I go to my kitchen and decided to make vegetable fried rice.

TIME SKIP AT EVENING

Now it's time get ready for the party. Then I go to my room's bathroom and fresh n up and then go to my closet to wear my clothes and do my makeup and got ready.

After reaching the party everyone congrats me and have some shots. Everyone is busy between them and i started feeling suffocated and goes u backyard. I'm felling relaxed until I hear a voice. And everything turned upside down.

?? - lily is that you?

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.5K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
554K 16.6K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
113K 5.3K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
57.8K 1.7K 30
"Hyung my soulmate is out there in the crowd. I felt the tattoo burn." In a world where turning 21 means you get your soulmate tattoo. It's a mark of...