Amourshipping: When Dreams Ar...

By Typovo

The Sequel to "An Amourshipping Story" Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters in this story or Pokè... More

Previously...
Lumiose City
The Gang Reunited
My Mind Is Set On You
Amour
Jealous All Over Again
She Is Strong!
The Hideout
The Search
He's Mad
The Warm Smile
Dipped in Pain
The World Is Beautiful
Running
Falling
I Love You Too
The Cocoon
Breathing and Smiling
Lilac
Dreams Don't End
When Dreams Are Fulfilled
When Dreams Are Fulfilled (REDONE Ver.) Announcement

"I Love You"

3.9K 78 47
By Typovo

Ash opened his eyes, light seeping through as he saw his hat laying on the table next to him. He looked at it for awhile until he decided to finally get up. He removed the covers and got into his normal clothing. When he looked around he saw that Calem was already outside.

Pikachu was still laying down on the pillow that was next to Ash. Ash then carefully picked up his hat and put it on, exiting the bedroom, making sure not to wake up Pikachu.

He walked towards the living room, Bonnie and Clemont were watching some kind of comedy show. When he turned around he spotted the table that was in the kitchen. There was yellow flowers on in the middle of it, in a glass vase.

Ash turned around and looked to see if Serena was anywhere. He couldn't find her. He looked around the kitchen, but there was nothing to be found. Ash soon realized that Calem was gone as well. He moved to the front yard, there was nothing there either, so he went back inside.

"Clemont, Bonnie, do you know where Serena and Calem are?" Asked Ash.

"Oh, she said she had to go get something at a store and Calem went with her." Said Clemont.

"When will she be back?"

"She said soon, it was only just a small trip to the store and it was a while ago so I'm pretty sure she'll be back soon." Bonnie said turning around and looking over the couch.

"Oh, okay." He said and then he casually went towards his bedroom, but then was interrupted by Bonnie.

"What's wrong?" Asked Bonnie.

"Nothing." Ash said ready to continue to his bedroom but then Bonnie interrupted again.

"What's wrong?" She said, this time more persistent.

"Nothing."

"There's something wrong."

"There is nothing wrong."

"Yes there is."

"No there's not."

"You don't look very happy."

Then Ash realized that he was frowning and his voice sounded sad in a way. He then straitened his face and then fixed his voice, to make it seemed like he was fine, but it was to late.

"What's wrong?" Asked Bonnie again.

"Bonnie stop bothering him." Said Clemont.

"There is nothing wrong!" Exclaimed Ash.

"Yes there is."

"Agh!" He then stormed out of the living room and into his room, slamming the door behind him which woke up Pikachu.

"Oops, sorry Pikachu."

"Pika?" Pikachu stretched and noticed that Ash was angry.

"Agh, I hate Calem." Ash then bounced onto the bed, his arms crossed.

----------------------------------------------
Ash sat there for about an hour, thinking about what was taking Serena so long, but then the doorbell rang. He walked out of his bedroom, Pikachu following. Clemont opened the front door when Ash arrived. It was Serena, who held shopping bags.

"Thanks, Calem." Said Serena as she walked in.

Calem walked in. "Your welcome." He then took a seat at the kitchen table.

"Bonnie, come over here, I have something to give you." Said Serena as she reached into her pocket attached to her jacket. Serena then brought out a necklace, it was silver and shined from the lights in the ceiling.

"Wow! Thank You Serena!" Bonnie grabbed it and looked at it.

Serena went back into her pocket again and brought out a pokeball. "Here, this is for you too." Serena held out the pokeball for Bonnie to grab.

Bonnie's eyes then glowed and she eagerly took the pokeball from Serena's hand.

"Say thanks to Calem, he knew where to find and how to catch this Pokèmon, that's why I brought him with me."

Bonnie pressed the button that was centered in the middle of the pokeball and it opened, a white beam shooting out of it. Then a figure formed and showed that it was a Spewpa.

"IT'S SO CUTE!" Bonnie immediately went to the ground and hugged the Spewpa.

"Spewpa!" Spewpa exclaimed, full of happiness.

Serena then moved into the bag next to her. "Clemont, I didn't know what exactly to get you, but-" She was interrupted by Clemont who yelled once he saw the present. It was a white lab coat.

Clemont ran up to her and grabbed the coat and starred at it. "I love it!"

"You do? But it's just a coat." Serena said confused.

"I know, but I've been needing one and this is the one that I've been wanting! Thank you Serena!"

Serena sweat dropped and then turned over to Ash and said, "I don't have your present right now, but I'll give it to you later."

"Oh, okay." Ash said, slightly disappointed.

----------------------------------------------

Soon, after the gifts were given, Serena walked up Ash. "Sorry about not having your present right now." She frowned.

"It's fine." Ash smiled, sending a warm wave throughout Serena as her heartbeat fastened.

"So...." She looked away. "Do you- have like a crush on someone... Do you like someone?" She said, looking back up at him, slightly worried at what he had to say.

"D- Do you mean, love?" He asked.

"Yeah." Serena said, almost awkwardly.

Ash looked at Serena, not know what to say. "Uh... Y- yes. I do." He choked.

"Oh..." She looked back down at the ground beneath her. "Do you... Care about that person? Deeply?" She looked back up at Ash.

Ash looked at Serena, his whole body becoming warm. He could hear his own heartbeat and he could feel his heart beat against his own chest.

"Yes. I- I do. I love her." He said in all seriousness, not sure if that was the right thing to say, but was the total truth.

Serena didn't know what to say as she felt as if she was punched in the gut. 'He feels this way for someone?' She asked herself as she felt the pain reach her heart.

As all of this was happening, Bonnie played with Spewpa all afternoon, Dedenne joining in on the fun as well. Clemont had his lab coat on all afternoon as well, and made sure not to get it messed up.

After the conversation was over, Ash watched t.v. Except he wasn't paying attention to the t.v though, he couldn't stop thinking about Serena. He wanted to tell her how he felt. But he didn't know how. He finally got tired of thinking of it and went to go find her.

When he went to look for her, it was already dark. She was no where to be seen either. 'Where is she?' Ash moved the the backyard and found her. She was sitting on one of the chairs that were on the porch and she held a basket. He walked over to her and she didn't seem to notice him until he was right next to her.

"Ash? Why are you out here?" Serena asked, wiping her eyes.

"I was wondering where you went. What's in the basket?"

"Oh, nothing." Serena moved the basket behind her and she kept starring at the ground.

"Is something wrong?" Ash asked.

Serena stayed quiet.

"If something's bothering you, you can tell me." Insisted Ash.

"It's- it's nothing." Serena replied.

"Something's wrong, so please tell me."

"Ash, please, I can't explain it. I just feel bad right now, okay?" Serena said, still eyeing the ground.

"That guy in the cloak is still out there, you shouldn't-"

Serena stood up and grabbed the basket next to her. She started to walk away but then Ash ran up to her.

Serena walked around Ash and then moved towards the front yard but then Ash stopped her again. "Serena, where are you going?"

"Ash, just leave me alone." She said, walking around him again.

"Wait!" Ash ran up to her again and took hold of her arm, stopping her. "Why are you leaving? Just tell me what's wrong. Please."

"Why do you even care anyway?" She asked, looked up at him with her blue eyes.

"Listen. I've been wanting to tell you something..." He rubbed the back of his head.

"You can tell me later." Serena said, pulling away from his grip on her arm and walked away.

"Serena..." Ash muttered as he watched her walk away.

"Serena- wait!" He ran back up to her and grabbed her wrist.

Ash looked back up at him, getting ready to cry for some odd reason.

"Serena... I- I... I-" he kept hesitating, "I love you."

Serena felt a tear fall down her cheek.

All of a sudden a roar came from behind Ash and he turned around. A Salamence was flying towards them, but before Ash could say anything, the Pokemon landed in the backyard. There was a Gloom on the Salamence with a figure also standing next to it. He was tall and wore a black cloak that shrouded his face.

"It's you!" Ash exclaimed.

"Now, now. I'm not here to fight. Serena, come with me." The mans voice bellowed.

"Or else?" Ash put his arm into a fist and stood in front of Serena in a protective stance.

"Or else I'll kill you." A smirk split into the mans face, the rest of it shrouded by the hood of his cloak and threw out a pokeball,  a Skarmory appearing.

Before Ash could bring out his Pokemon, the Skarmory flashed before his eyes and found that Skarmory's sharp wing was right underneath his chin, poking at his neck.

"Eh-" Ash stood still, not daring to move.

Serena stood there frozen, not knowing what to do.

"So what's your choice Serena? Will you come with me?" The mask man chuckled.

Serena looked back at Ash, tears streaming down her face now.

"I'll- I'll go with you!" She yelled, through her tears. "Just don't hurt him!"

"Hmp. That's more like it. Okay then. Skarmory, you can let him go, but don't hesitate to attack the little brat if he even moves an inch."

Skarmory listened to its master and backed away, but just about 4 feet away.

Serena walked up to Ash and handed him the basket and then moved her hands up to her collar and untied the blue ribbon. She then handed to Ash, putting it into his palm. After she did that as tears fell down her cheeks, she walked towards the man in the cloak.

"Serena!" Ash said, gripping the ribbon in his hand. "What are you doing!?"

She looked back at Ash, her hair flowing in the wind. She starred at him for a second and then glanced away and kept walking towards the Salamence.

"Serena!" Ash called out.

"Don't you see boy, she's coming willingly." She man in the cloak laughed.

Serena jumped onto the Salamence and stood next to the man in the black cloak.

Ash looked into Serena's eyes. Those blue eyes that has always comforted him. The eyes that's seen their journey together as they traveled around Kalos when they were kids. Those beautiful eyes. And they belonged to Serena. "Serena?..." Ash felt a weird sensation given off from his heart. Making him feel like his heart like it just fell, but he could still hear his heart beating, sending currents of emotions went throughout his body.

"Salamence, fly." The man in the cloak said flatly and the the Salamence flew off, at a high speed.

"Talonflame, help me out!" Ash threw out his pokeball.

Skarmory dashed towards Ash, ready to strike, but then a it was thrown to the side as if hit by something and thrown by impact.

Ash's eyes widened and then saw Pikachu, his tail silver, showing that he used iron tail.

"Pika, Pi!" It exclaimed and faced Skarmory.

"Thanks Pikachu." Ash thanked and then looked over at Talonflame.

Talonflame approached Ash and bent down, ready for Ash to board him.

Ash jumped onto him and Talonflame flew off. Talonflame trailed the Salamence, making sure to not lose him, but the Salamence was fast, making it difficult to catch up.

The man in the cloak turned around and spotted Ash. "Agh, the little brat's persistent isn't he. Salamence use flamethrower." The man in the black coat commanded.

Salamence turned around and used flamethrower, hitting Talonflame and Ash.

Ash felt a stinging pain from the flames, the fire burning Ash and the blue, silk, ribbon that Ash held tight. Talonflame screeched and fell, Ash following. The blue ribbon of silk caught on fire and was turning into ashes, but ash still held it tight, and the basket dropped from his grip. It opened and macaroons fell out of it.

"Serena..." Ash blacked out, falling towards the forest underneath him.

"Ash!" Serena turned around and called out his name.

"Gloom, use sleep powder." Said the man in the black cloak.

The Gloom used Sleep powder on Serena and she fell to the ground and saw Ash falling. "Ash." She felt her tears falling down her cheeks and then everything turned black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
15K 325 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...
206K 3.1K 40
Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor...
176K 4.9K 31
•~•~•~•An Amourshipping Fanfic•~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...