Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

By Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... More

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Survival of the Hottest

2.8K 52 10
By Elisabethhwrites

March,

"Oh, my God. I am so... hot." Tori waved herself as she looked up at the sky.

Summer was soon approaching, and that meant heat waves. But this heat wave had been hotter and longer than usual. It started on Wednesday and wasn't supposed to end until next Tuesday! And it didn't help that the air conditioner went out in one part of the school building.

Yesterday, I took all my jean shorts and skirts out, and all my tank tops and sleeveless shirts out, seeing as it wasn't gonna end till Tuesday! 

"Ain't that the truth." Rex muttered.

"What's the temperature now?" Beck asked, looking at Robbie.

Robbie had his big pear pad out; I don't know even know how he brought it to school.

"Well, uh, according to my pear pad-" We groaned as he pulled the big gadget from where it was leaning on the table. "Here in Hollywood, it is...103 degrees." He said, causing us to groan again. I looked up at the sun, pouting.

"Man, I hate sweating." Beck said.

"I know, my arms feel like warm wet ham." Tori said, making me give her a questioning look as Beck chuckled.

"Hii, I'm really hot but I'm still in a good mood." Cat greeted, as she and Jade sat down.

"Robbie. You done with that water?"

"No." He grabbed it, looking at Jade.

"Give it to me." She demanded.

"Alright." 

Jade took a sip from the water, as Tori started staring at her. She then started to touch all over Jade's arms and face making her stop what she was doing and look at Tori. "What!?"

"You're not sweating."

"Ah huh." Jade said as Tori put her hand on her forehead, feeling all over her face. "Having fun there?"

"How can you not be sweating?" She stopped, putting her arms back on the table.

"I don't sweat."

"Everyone sweats!"

"Not Jade." Beck said.

"She never sweats." I added, shrugging my shoulders as Cat nodded, agreeing.

"What do you mean she never sweats?" Tori turned to look at Beck and me.

"Sweating is gross, so I don't do it." Jade said, nonchalantly.

"So, so what? You're like cold blooded?"

"Jade? Cold blooded? Mm what a surprise." Rex sneered.

Jade grabbed my bag, getting out the sunscreen and shot some all over Rex's face. Mostly his eyes though.

"Ahh! That witch got sunscreen in my eyes! Help me, Rob!"

"It's okay! Don't fret! Uh, uhhh there you go." Robbie cooed as he got a napkin and got the sunscreen off.

"Ughh, now my face is gonna tan unevenly."

"He's a puppet..." I muttered, making Beck laugh a little.

"What's up amigo's, amigirls." Andre greeted, sitting on the other side of Beck.

"Hey." I greeted.

"What's all that money for?" Cat asked as Andre was holding a small wad of cash in his hands.

"Me" He paused, "and Y/n, here you go." He said looking over at the kiddie pool as he gave me my cut.

"Thank you, sir." I thanked, putting the money away in my bra.

"Y/n and I sat up a kiddie pool over there and were charging people 5 bucks for 5 minutes." He explained "SINJIN, YOU GOT 3 MORE MINUTES."

"OKAY!" Sinjin replied, sitting in the blue kiddie pool as he slapped the water, kicking his legs.

"Is it true that sweat and pee are like... cousins?" Cat asked randomly as we all looked at her with a questioning stare.

"Ew." I muttered.

"What now?" Andre asked before Beck cut in.

"Man, how long is this heatwave gonna last?" Beck asked.

"They say till Tuesday." I said, before sipping on my lemonade.

"Why would they say that!?" Cat exclaimed, looking around.

"Wow, It's up to 106 in the Valley." Robbie told as he looked at his pear pad, making us groan.

"Hey, check Venice beach." Beck suggested.

"K, um Venice is... only 91 degrees!" Robbie looked up from his pearpad, slightly shocked.

"Aw! Let's go to Venice." Tori said, raising her head up.

"You guys wanna?" Beck asked, glancing around the table.

"What, blow off school?" Jade looked at him.

"I can get with that." Rex added.

"I meant Saturday, I can borrow my uncle's pick up, hook it up to my RV. We could all hit the beach." Beck suggested, shrugging his shoulders as Trina walked by.

"The beach? I am so in!" She said.

"No, no, no"

"Stay away!"

"No, Trina-"

"I can't wait!" And with that she walked away, ignoring Beck and Andre's calls.

"NO ONE LIKES YOU!" Jade yelled, looking in the direction Trina went.

I looked over at the kiddie pool, seeing Sinjin lying face down in the pool. "Uh, Andre-" I said as I looked over at him. Tori followed my previous gaze, now also seeing Sinjin.

"Hey, hey Sinjin!"

"He's face down in the kiddie pool." I said, starting to get up.

Jade leaned back, looking "Yep."

"It's cool, he still got two minutes left." Andre said, checking his phone. I shook my head and walked over to Sinjin as Tori and Robbie got up too.

I moved him to lay on his back as Tori and Robbie crouched down beside me. Tori turned him around, "Are you okay?" She asked, as water gurgled in his mouth in response.

"Maybe..one of you should give him mouth to mouth?" Robbie suggested.

"Nah, he's alright..." Tori said as she let go of his head and stood up to her full height.

"Mmm...It's no telling where Sinjin's mouth has been, just call 911 okay?" I said, giving a smile, patting Sinjin's head.

The rest of Thursday, and Friday was painfully slow. But now, it was officially Saturday, and we were on our way to the beach!

With Trina.

P.S: Sinjin is okay.

Beck had just pulled into the parking lot, parking his RV as I took off my seatbelt, grabbing my bag. He got out of the car, grabbing his bag as he waited for me to round the car. We left the cooler, towels and snack bag in the cargo bed seeing as we would grab it on the way to the beach. He opened the RV door, and Cat immediately flew out of it, running to the bathroom.

"Gotta pee! Gotta pee! Gotta pee! Gotta pee! Gotta pee!" She exclaimed, flying by us.

"Hurry back!" Beck said.

"KK!"

"She has the bladder of a squirrel." Jade said, making me look at her from where she stood in the doorway.

"Yep." I agreed following Beck into the RV.

"Who's ready for some beach fun?" Beck asked, dropping his bag down on the floor as a chorus of cheers came from them.

"Beck, this RV is so cool." Trina complimented.

"Aw, thanks."

"And you like live in this?"

"Yea, well parked in my parent's driveway."

"At least you have parents." Rex said as he and Robbie stood by Tori.

"Hey, some things are private."

"I know." He pouted, putting his face in Robbie's neck.

"Hey, how come all these windows are tinted?" Tori asked.

"Oh, cause my dad bought it from a rapper." Beck smiled.

"All the windows are made of bullet proof glass." Jade added.

"What rapper?" Andre questioned beside Beck's couch, turning towards us.

"Fat Biscuit." I answered.

"THE Fat Biscuit?" Tori asked as they gasped.

"Uh huh." Beck nodded.

"You know, I heard he's thin now!" Robbie said as Rex nodded.

"Yea, he had that stomach surgery." Tori added, turning to look at Robbie.

"Aw, good for fat biscuit." Trina cooed as I went to sit down on Beck's bed, seeing as we were waiting on Cat to come back.

"Hey." Tori called, looking at Jade.

"What."

"Does it worry you that you never sweat?"

"No."

"Well, what if one day all your sweat builds up inside and you just explode?" Tori, what the hell.

"I would love that." Jade retorted, giving her a blank stare. Tori gave her a questioning look.

"That was a stupid question." I said looking up at her.

"Wel-"

"Alright, it's startin to get hot in here."

"Yea, let's go!" Tori agreed with Andre, turning towards the door.

"Let's hit that beach!" Robbie announced, holding Rex and all his beach gear as I got up, standing behind Beck.

"This way people." Beck said going to open the door, but when he tried, it wouldn't move. He tried it 2 more times, making Jade turn to us.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, the door won't open." He tried a few times, now pushing the door but it wouldn't budge.

"Uh oh." I muttered, readjusting my bag on my shoulder.

"Just open it!" Jade exclaimed, putting an arm in the air.

"Something's blocking the door." He turned around and moved to look out the window.

"There's a huge RV parked right next to us!" I said, hitting the curtains closed, turning to look at Beck and Jade.

"Whatever, let's just go out the back door?" Trina suggested.

"There is no back door."

"Well, that's stupid." She said, plopping down on the couch.

"I'm getting very hot now!" Andre announced, walking forward.

"Will someone open a window?"

"The windows are bullet proof! They don't open." Jade raised her voice slightly, looking at Robbie and Rex.

"Well, thanks a lot fat biscuit!" Rex muttered,

"What?" Jade asked, glaring and stepping closer to Rex.

"I meant the rapper whom Beck's daddy purchased this vehicle!" He rushed out, making me laugh.

"I'm getting hotta!" Andre exclaimed, letting air into his t-shirt.

"Just push on the door!" Tori whined, looking at Beck.

"He can't push a 7,000-pound RV out of the way Tori." I spoke.

"THEN PUSH HARDER!" It was like she didn't register anything I had just said-

"Tori, did you not just hear what I said!?" I gave her a glare as all hell broke loose. You couldn't hear a thing anybody was saying because everyone was talking over someone and yelling at each other. We were all a bit irritated and hot; it was bound to come out.

"Alright, ALRIGHT!" Andre yelled, stopping the majority of our yelling. "Let's not bug out!"

"Dude, no one knows we're trapped in this toaster oven!" Tori said, looking at Andre.

"Cat just went to the bathroom, she's gonna be back in a few minutes then she can start Beck's truck so we can get out."

"Good point." Rex said.

"Okay..." Tori sighed.

Beck, Jade and I went to sit on his couch, putting our bags down to wait for Cat. I took off my sandals, not wanting to wear them on the couch as Beck grabbed my feet and put them in his lap.

It had been 20 minutes, and Andre's little 'solution' was turning out to be a lie. We were all sprawled across the RV, Robbie was laying upside down on Beck's bed with Rex, Tori was sitting on the floor with her back to his bed as Trina paced the floor, Andre, Jade, Beck and I were all sitting on the couch, and for the last 10 minutes I had found Beck's ceiling really interesting.

"Where is Cat?" Tori exclaimed,

"She's been gone for 20 minutes!"

"The girl only weighs 90 pounds, how much pee can she hold?" Andre rhetorically asked, glancing around the room.

"That's it, I'm calling her. What's Cat's number?" Trina asked, looking drained.

"Y/n and I already tried!" Jade replied, holding her phone up slightly as she rested her head.

"No signal." I said, moving my head to my other hand.

"Man, I told y'all not to get F mobile!" Andre raised up, hitting the cushion.

"You try, then." I said.

"Can't, left them in my pants and my grandma washed it. All my contacts, gone!"

"Well, can we at least turn on the air conditioning?" Robbie asked, sitting up and going towards it.

"The AC doesn't work unless the truck is running." Beck said.

"Then go start the truck!" Trina told him, holding her hands out.

"He can't, Trina." I said, giving her a sarcastic smile. What was wrong with my sisters.

"I can't get out." He looked at her, gesturing to the door.

"Ugh, why did you invite me here?" She whined, putting her head into her hands.

"We didn't"

"You invited yourself!"

"No one asked you to come!"

"No one likes you!" Jade said, as Trina looked up slightly.

"I'm feeling very hot now!" Andre announced, removing his jacket.

"Guys, it's 102 degrees in here!" Robbie cried, looking at the thermometer making us groan in response.

"I need a cold drink." Tori stated, not really talking to anyone.

"Me too." Beck agreed, getting up.

"Where are they?" Tori eagerly asked, sitting up.

"In the truck." He deadpanned, going to sit back down, grabbing my feet again.

"What are we gonna do?" Trina groaned as I started yelling for Cat. Stupid, yes. At this point, I was melting and didn't care.

"CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!" I yelled, closing my eyes as everyone joined in on my yelling.

"CAAAAAAAAAAT!"

I wonder if anyone could hear us...

Our screaming, apparently, didn't work and it was getting hotter. Everyone except Tori and I had moved around, I was starting to feel hot sitting on the couch, so I slowly slid off the couch to the floor. I grabbed a pillow, putting it under my face because I refused to lay my face on the carpet, my arms and legs spread out as silence settled around us.

"IT'S SO HOT!" Tori yelled, raising her head.

"Mhm." I muttered, staring at the wall.

"I can't believe Cat's not back yet." Jade said.

"How hot is it now?" Andre asked Robbie, who was closest to the thermometer.

"107 degrees." He panted out making us moan and groan.

"For so many years I prayed every night to be hotter...THIS ISN'T WHAT I MEANT!" Trina exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

"There's parts of me sweating I didn't know could sweat." Andre said, looking at the ground.

"Oh, my God. I forgot." Tori muttered.

"What?"

"I brought a fan, a battery powered fan!" She said grabbing her bag, getting our hopes up as we crowded around her. "Here it is!" She exclaimed, pulling the smallest fan I've ever seen, making our smiles fall.

"Oh, stop." Andre glared.

"That's it?"

"That's your fan?" Trina and Robbie ridiculed her, as she looked at them with a frown.

"Yea."

"It's not big."

"It's an embarrassment."

"It's..small." I muttered looking up from the fan, up to her.

"You teased us!" Andre cried; feigning hurt as he stared at Tori who was still holding the tiny fan out.

"Okay. Okay, fine then, I guess I just won't turn it on!" She spoke, turning to look at everyone as she pulled the fan down.

"No!" A chorus of protests came from our mouths, we needed that air. Even if it came from a small fan.

"Yea, now you like my tiny fan, don't ya!!" She said looking around the circle, shoving the fan in our faces.

"At least it isolates." Jade said as we moved slightly to the right, moving with the fan.

"I'm still not happy." Andre said.

"I'm so hot." Trina whined.

"Where could Cat be?" Robbie cried as we moved to the right again.

"I hope she's okay.." Tori mumbled.

"Uh oh, uh oh-" Andre said as the fan started slowing down.

"It's slowly down" I muttered, trying to move closer towards it to get as much air as I could.

"NOOOOO!!!" Robbie yelled, as the fan stopped. He grabbed the fan and started moving the propellers. "Come on fan, work, work! Give me some more!" He pleaded, starting to bawl. Beck who was sitting by him was trying to tell him to stop, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Robbie, Robbie It's gone—"

"I NEED IT!"

"The batteries are dead. Robbie! Stop." He firmly told him.

"ISOLATE! I NEE-"

"IT'S OVER!" Beck shook him, breaking Robbie out of his trance. Robbie got up from the floor, yelling but not saying any words as he fell face down on Beck's couch. He grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

Robbie literally had a tantrum.

"I'm extremely hot now!" Andre whimpered, looking at the green carpet.

"We have got to get out of this STUPID RV." Trina said, turning her head to look at Beck, who took offense. "Yeah, offense."

"We have to at least find something to drink..." Tori said making Jade turn around and look at Beck's fish tank. "Hey, hey...your fish tank." She said, hitting Beck as she pointed at the filthy tank.

"Jade—" I said before Beck cut me off.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about my fish tank." He breathed, looking around the room with a grin.

"Wait, we're gonna drink fish water?" Rex asked.

"Beats down the thirst." Andre answered, making me turn my head towards him with disgust.

"When's the last time you cleaned it?" Jade asked Beck, who looked at her, eyebrows furrowed.

"You're supposed to clean it?"

"Babe! I told you that!" I scolded pinching the bridge of my nose as everyone groaned and moaned in response.

"Come on, we can't dirty fish water."

"Well, if we don't drink something then were all gon-"

"Wait!" Tori said as she hit my arm repeatedly, turning towards Trina who had her head in her bag? "Trina, what are you doing?"

Trina slowly raised up, turning to look at Tori. "What do you mean?"

Glaring at her I asked, "Why... was your head... in your bag?!"

She hesitated, "It's-s cool in there..."

"I heard you swallow." Tori said, her eye twitching.

"Gimme the bag." I said crawling up the bed.

"NO!!" She clutched it in her hands.

"Gimme THE BAG!"

"No! NO! You can't have it!" She yelled, holding it close to her as Tori and I jumped on her, wrestling her for the bag. Tori fell to the floor, making Trina and I also fall as we continued to scream and yell at each other.

We looked like maniacs.

I got up off of Trina, huffing and puffing and holding the pink bag. Tori crawled off her, still holding her down. I moved to the middle of the room as I unzipped the bag, feeling my hand around for what I was looking for.

"Water!" I gasped, pulling it out as I stood up sending daggers at Trina. "SHE HAS WATER!"

"GIVE IT BACK!"

"You had water this entire time and didn't share it with the rest of us!?" Tori asked, gesturing around the room as Jade, Robbie, Beck and Andre circled around us.

"If I shared it, I wouldn't have has as much for me!" She pleaded as I continued to glare at her, giving Beck the water bottle.

"There's only like one swallow left." Andre said, snatching the bottle from Beck.

"I want it!"

"No! We will share it." I said shutting Jade down.

Andre held the water bottle upside down, looking at it with anguish. "There's barely enough to fill up the cap."

"Then we will share one cap full!" Tori said.

"Okay, we'll share it." Trina said wearily, making Tori and I whip our heads to her.

"You get nothing!" Tori and I said in unison, glaring.

We were sat, half of us on Beck's bed and the other on the floor, backs leaning against his bed. Andre had given me the water bottle, to pour in the cap but I was clumsy, and I knew it.

So, I gave it to Tori to pour.

Pouring the small droplets into the cap, Tori turned to us. Looking at each and every one of us in the eyes. "No sipping, everyone gets one tongue dip!" She held her index finger out then steadily brought the cap to her mouth, barely dipping her tongue.

"Oh, that's refreshing." She relished, laying her head down on the bed frame.

"Here." she said, giving me the cap next. I took it slowly, not wanting to be the person who wasted it. I dipped the tip of my tongue, closing my eyes in solace. This would have to do until Cat came back.

I handed it to Andre, and he took it from my hands and dipped his tongue in the cap. "Mm, oh, oh" He nodded, glancing as I rested my forehead on his shoulder. He gave it to Robbie next, who was sitting on the floor in front of him.

Robbie took it, dipping his tongue in like the rest of us.

Before he paused, thinking, putting the whole cap in his mouth, causing all of us to yell, and force him to open his mouth. Trina and Andre held his mouth open, as he kicked his feet. Jade took it out of his mouth, looking at the cap. "IT'S EMPTY." She yelled, throwing it somewhere. She crawled away, laying on the couch.

"WELL, I'M SORRY! I couldn't help myself!" He wailed, kicking and hitting the air. He started full on bawling, rocking himself as he gripped onto a pillow.

"OK, OK, something's dripping on me. Something's dripping on me!" Jade repeated as she felt her arm, she sat up frantically looking between Beck and me.

Beck and I crawled over to her, Beck put his hand up seeing if there was anything dripping "N-nothing's dripping."

"Yes, look on my arm, see? And on my forehead." She felt her forehead before looking at the ceiling. "WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?"

"Jade, hon you're sweating for the first time." I said slowly.

"No, no, I'm not. I don't sweat! I am not sweating!"

"Look at me." I said trying to get her to stop working herself up.

"No."

I grabbed her arm, "Look at me Jade."

"No!" She cried.

"LOOK AT ME!" I yelled, shaking her by her arms.

"WHAT?"

"You're sweating." Beck finished for me. She let out a shriek, dropping to her knees as she held onto my arms making me fall to the ground with her.

"We-we've gotta get out of here." She wept, raising her head from my lap.

"Yeah, thank you Catherine Obvious." Tori sarcastically said, making all of our heads to look up at her. I knew what she meant, when Tori gets exhausted or stressed or overwhelmed, whatever - she starts messing up her words without even noticing.

"What?" Trina asked.

"I said 'thank you Catherine Obvious'."

"Did she say, 'Catherine Obvious'?" Robbie asked from under the pillow he was laying beneath.

Andre looked at her, "It's captain obvious." He corrected her.

"Huh?"

"The expression is 'thank you, captain obvious." Jade looked up, her 'waterproof' mascara running.

"It's not Catherine?"

"No, Tori." I said softly, shaking my head.

"Who would Catherine be?" Beck asked, and by the tone in his voice he was over it. Over this whole day and I was too.

"Catherine can be a captain!" She cried, resting her head on Beck's bed frame.

It had been an hour.

Another hour we were stuck in Beck's STUPID RV.

I'd taken off my cover up, now laying on Beck's bed with my bikini top and jean shorts.

Andre was laying on the floor and resting his head on a pillow, "I have achieved maximum hotitude." He announced, moaning in discomfort.

"I have never been this thirsty." Jade said, eyes closed and lying beside me.

"For the first time in my life, my tongue isn't moist." Tori touched her tongue, her head resting on the arm rest of the couch.

"These fish mock me." Robbie narked, his face scrunched up to the fish tank.

"How dare they swim around enjoying that filthy water." Trina said, staring at the tank.

Robbie sat up, determined. "I'm going to drink that filthy water."

"Don't."

"No."

"Robbie—"

He looked up, looking at us with distress. "WHAT CHOICE DO I HAVE!?"

"Freewill!?" I said dumbfounded.

"It's his call." Beck sat up eyes crossed and his hair frizzy, putting his sweaty hand on my ankle. I moved my ankle, letting his hand fall. I was too hot to be touched.

Robbie yelled, right before dumping his head into the god-awful filthy fish tank leaving all of us stunned and mouth's wide open.

I wanted to cry.

He brought his head up, his glasses floating in the water. He moved some hair back and grabbed his glasses, sitting back. He looked at us as he put his glasses back on.

"Well?" Andre asked.

Robbie started to heave, looking for something to throw up in.

"No-"

"Oh, no, no."

"Eww!"

He grabbed the nearest thing by him, which was Trina's pink gym bag and threw up in it making all of us groan or cover our eyes.

"That's my bag!" She cried.

Lifting his head, he leaned back huffing. "Don't drink the fish water." He then tossed Trina her bag, full of throw up making her toss it away in pure disgust.

"What do we do?" Tori asked.

"I don't know."

I threw my head up, pouting as Andre started telling a story. "When I was a little boy, my grandma, before she lost her mind, she use to say to me, 'Andre, no matter how bad things get you can always make it better by singing a song.'"

"That's..so...stupid." Trina remarked.

It was, but if I could kick her in her shoulder right now I would.

"Y-you don't have to be afraid to put your dreams in action..." Tori started singing, pitifully.

She gestured for Andre to join in, continuing the song. "you're never gonna fade, you'll be the main attraction."

She waved her hand more, wanting us to sing along, so we did.

"Not a fantasy, just remember me when it turns out right." We singed; I laid my head on Jade's shoulder as I started weeping like a freaking baby.

I think everyone cried today, at least once.

"Cause you know that if you live in your imagin-"

"Hi, everyone!" Cat greeted cheerfully, opening the RV door.

We all screamed, before getting up and running out the door. Cat ran out just before Andre could have hit her.

Andre picked Cat up in joy, as we all crowded around her, screaming and yelling.

I was pissed, yes. So pissed at her, but right now all I could think about is we weren't stuck in that RV.

Andre and Beck ran to the truck cargo, opening the coolers and grabbing 7 water bottles. Forgetting one more for Robbie, they passed them out as we started chugging.

"Wow! You guys really missed me!" She paused, turning to Jade. "Ew, Jade you're all sweaty."

"Never speak of it!" She threw her hand up.

"What happened?"

"We were trapped in there—"

"FOR HOURS."

"I hope you had a nice pee!"

"Trapped? Why didn't you guys just open the door?" Cat asked.

"Because there is a gigantic RV parked right- in the-" Beck answered, pointing at the ground but stopping once he noticed the RV was gone.

"I guess they left, and we didn't even know." Andre said.

"Who cares! It's over." Beck said, fixing his hair.

"I drank fish water."

"It's all right, come on guys it's only 4:30 and there's a large Pacific Ocean right over there!" Tori remembered, pulling her phone out.

"Let's enjoy that ocean!" Robbie yelled, as we all ran towards the ocean. 

This was a day I'd never forget, one of many with my friends.

But we were never going to another beach, ever again.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.3K 26
•Vote and comment• highest ranking-#55 in loveislove #75 in lesbian #949 in featured #49 in lesbianfiction *some of the story is about selfharm* i...
85.2K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
356K 3.8K 64
Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to Hollywood Arts with her brother and frien...