[ ✔︎ ] 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 | AID...

By tempwuzhere

cute imagines of aidan gallagher and his characters i do 𝐍𝐎𝐓 write smut **REQUESTS CLOSED** More

☂︎︎ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
☂︎︎ 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 **CLOSED**
☂︎︎ 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 & 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲
☂︎︎ 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲
☂︎︎ 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 & 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 2️⃣ | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲
☂︎︎ 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲
☂︎︎ 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲
☂︎︎ 𝐛𝐞𝐭 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 2️⃣ | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲
☂︎︎ 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐠 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲
☂︎︎ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 & 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 3️⃣ | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐛𝐞𝐭 2️⃣ | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲
☂︎︎ 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
☂︎︎ 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
☂︎︎ 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲
☂︎︎ 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
☂︎︎ 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
☂︎︎ 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧
☂︎︎ 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐤 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲
☂︎︎ 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐤 2️⃣ | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲
☂︎︎ 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

☂︎︎ 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲

1.8K 34 17
By tempwuzhere

nicky harper had been dating madison, or otherwise known as 'the but-ter.'

y/n l/n, his best friend, knew something wasn't right. that's why she was spying on her right now.

she was babbling on about how cute nicky was to the popular kids but as soon as there was no more people around, her face went cold.

"ugh, nicky is so annoying. he's just to nice," the others laugh.

"so how's our bet going?" hamilton asks.

"great, he totally thinks i actually like him," y/n quietly gasps.

"he's gonna be so heartbroken when you humiliate him at the winter dance next week," lacey says.

"i know, it will be hilarious," y/n scoffs.

"i knew it," she whispers to herself before walking to class.

~

"nicky!" he turns.

"oh, hey, y/n," he smiles.

"i have to tell you something," she says.

"what's up?"

"madison doesn't really like you, she's planning to humiliate you at the dance," y/n sighs.

"y/n, just because madison isn't the sweetest person in the world, doesn't mean she's evil,"

"are you kidding me? she is evil!" y/n shouts.

"you know what? you're just jealous! because you've never been in a relationship!" y/n chuckles.

"well, i'm sorry that i was just trying to look out for you,"

"i don't want your help, y/n! i like madison! why can't you just accept that?"

"because she doesn't care about you!"

"what do you know?" y/n tenses.

flashback

y/n and her sibling, s/n, were arguing in the kitchen.

"y/n, why can't you be like our cousin? she's actually mature!"

"maybe because i don't wanna be perfect all the time!"

"well, you should!"

"i should be pressured into being perfect?"

"c/n isn't pressured!"

"yes, they are!"

"what do you know?"

"clearly more than you!" and with that, s/n name was out the door, little did y/n and her family know, she would never be back.

end of flashback

"clearly nothing.." y/n walked away as a single tear rolled down her cheek. that was when nicky knew, he screwed up.

~

y/n had just told dawn about what happened at school.

"oh my god, y/n. i'm so sorry he said that to you," dawn hugs her.

"it wasn't your fault," y/n sniffles.

"yeah, but i should have been there with you,"

"it's fine,"

"y/n?" they look up only to see nicky leaning against dawn's door frame.

"can i talk to you?" dawn goes to stand up but y/n stops her.

"i got this," she whispers. y/n slowly stands up and walks to the door and nicky's face lights up. she smiles sarcastically before slamming the door in his face. dawn and y/n high five as they listen to nicky beg on the other side of the door.

~

it was the day of the dance and nicky was miserable. his best friend wouldn't speak to him and it was all his fault.

nicky sat and watched as y/n jumped around with dawn and mae with loud music playing in the backround.

"nicky!" madison shouts.

"what?" nicky groans.

"i payed the DJ to play a slow song, come on," nicky hesitates before taking her hand. she drags him to the dance floor and tugs him closer by the neck.

"ow!" nicky winces.

"don't be so dramatic," he rolls his eye before wrapping his arms around her waist. his heart shatters as he watches y/n dance with ravi cooper. all the girls wanted him.

"nicky! pay attention to me!" madison grabs his jaw, forcefully turning him to face her.

~

y/n watched the popular kids go up to the stage and snatch the microphone from the principal.

"can nicky harper come to the stage please?" lacey taps the mic.

"nicky, get up here," madison aggressively says into the mic before dawn runs up and takes it from her.

"what do you think you're doing?" madison asks.

"the right thing," dawn replies.

"as many of you may know, madison here has been dating my brother, nicky. little did he know was madison and her geeks were planning to break his heart right here on the stage! and just in case you don't believe me, i have footage from the cameras right here, ricky!" dawn calls before ricky plays the video on the projector.

"ugh, nicky is so annoying. he's just to nice,"

"so how's our bet going?"

"great, he totally thinks i actually like him,"

"he's gonna be so heartbroken when you humiliate him at the winter dance next week,"

"i know, it will be hilarious,"

nicky gasps while madison takes lacey's hand and drags her off the stage.

nicky looked at y/n who was staring at the ground.

"and my best friend, y/n l/n, tried to warn him but he was really rude about it. so nicky, could you come up here?" nicky nods before running up to the stage. dawn whispers in his ear and hands him a folded up sign before leaving the stage.

"hey, it's me, nicky," y/n rolled her eyes.

"and like dawn said, i was really shitty to y/n. i guess i just didn't want to admit that i was wrong, and that no one could ever actually like me. but that's no excuse. and i wanted to apologize to you y/n," everyone turns to her, leaving her feeling awkward.

"i'm so sorry for what i said to you, i'm sorry i was a shitty friend, and i'm sorry that i'm embarrassing you in front of everyone right now but it needs to be said," he slowly unfolds the sign revealing the words 'i ❤︎︎ you, y/n' and a picture of the two when they were younger.

"i love you, y/n. i know i don't deserve your forgiveness, but please give me another chance. i promise i won't hurt you," y/n slowly smiles before running to the stage and giving nicky a huge hug. he laughs and wraps his arms around her.

"oh, and by the way madison, we're over," y/n laughs.

nicky lifts y/n up and kisses her sweetly. everyone cheers and claps, leaving y/n with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.3K 200
Soooo I have recently been obsessed with Aidan Gallagher and wanted to do this for a while. I have been focused on my other books and reading other o...
25.4K 446 61
Hi...! :) This is gonna be a bunch off imagines (fluff & smut & sad & happy) about Aidan Gallegher and Five Hargreeve.. Yeah i think you get it!!! Pl...
347K 4.7K 123
Request are open ⚠️some part of this will have smuts ⚠️
29.2K 535 21
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] 𝘊𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎 !! 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘈𝘕 𝘖𝘓𝘋 𝘍𝘐𝘊 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘏𝘈𝘚𝘕'𝘛 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘙𝘌𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕 𝘕𝘖𝘙 𝘜𝘗𝘋�...