It Cant Be You- Charles Lecle...

By leclercs_16

The one where Charles Leclerc meets Carlos Sainz's baby sister and the spanish driver is their biggest shippe... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5~ Angry woman
7
8~ getting older
9
10
11
12~Vent'anni
13
14
15-It cant be you
16
17
18
19
20
21~Make you feel my love
22
23
24
25
26
Finale
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2
EXTRA 3
Carlos story!!!
Fading (New story!)

6

13.7K 228 16
By leclercs_16

I woke up feeling much rested than hours before. The sun was already high up in the sky pointing out the late hour in the morning. I get up and check my phone, no new messages from Charles so I decide to go straight to my sister's room. Ana was doing some work on her laptop when I enter and throw myself on her bed.

- I need an outfit for this afternoon- i told her hiding my face in her pillow.

-Dont you have clothes of your own?- she asked turning in her chair.

-I do but not for this kind of situation I sill need to bring the rest of my clothes from my house in LA you know it.

-And what kind of situation would that be peque?- I groaned at the nickname my family had been calling me since I can remembrer.

- I kind of have a...date?- i said doubtly- Dont say anything- i stopped her before she could respond - You cant say anything not to Carlos, not to Mom or Dad, promise me.

-Yeah sure dont worry- she said calmly- Does this secret date have something to do with the hansome monegasque who dropped you off last night?- she asked with a smirk on her face. I can feel my cheeks turning red as I avoid her stare

-I wont tell Carlos but just know he will be happy about you. He couldnt stop talking about how happy he was you two got on so well. Something about finally having someone to talk outside your jobs- she added truthfuly- Come on lets eat lunch and then we will choose the outfit- she said getting up from the chair - Great song by the way, it almost made up for waking me up at 4 am- I looked her dumbfolded- My room is just above where you were silly- she explained- Lets go down they are probably wondering where you were.

After some akward questions from my mom and a quick luch we ended up pairing one of my tops with an orange suit. I still wasn't sure what the plan for this afternoon was going to be, but I'll think of something before Charles comes.

Liked by anasainzvdec, charlesleclerc and 258.390 other
@ oliviamartin: all about the vibe🧡🏵️
_________________________________________

@ anasainzvdec : if that suit doesnt make him fall I dont know what it will.
➡️@ carlossainz55: make who fall?🤔
➡️@ oliviamartin: ignore her Carlitos, shes joking🙃

@ user1: supporting Mclaren I see😏
➡️ @ charlesleclerc: never, she's a Ferrari girl at heart😌♥️

@ charlesleclerc: 🔥🔥🔥
➡️@ user2 : uh?🤨
➡️@ carlossainz55: uh?🤨
➡️@ oliviamartin: 👀
_________________________________________

-Olivia Martin Sainz dont you dare cross that door!- Carlos stopped me as I was about to leave because Charles was already outside- Who is that guy Ana's talking about? It's a friend of yours? Why dont you introduce him to us?- he asked as he leaned on the wall- Come on, let him inside I want to see who is going out with my little sister- he made a gesture for me to open the door but I just make a leap for it and went as fast as I could to Charles' car.

-I will explain everything when im back i promise- I shout over my shoulder as I get to the door where Charles was waiting to open with a shocked face.

-You didnt tell him I was coming?- he asked while opening my door and quicky getting on the drivers seat.

- Why no one in this house tells me anything?- Carlos exclaimed before going back inside and closing the door.

Charles and I looked at each other and inmediately started laughing.

-I will explain everything to him when we get back, I promise, I just wanted to see his hace when he saw you- I explained smiling widely. I put the adress for our destination on the car and Charles started driving.

The drive there is spent with casual conversation and low music coming out of the radio. Halfway there I start mindlessly caressing Charles' neck while humming along the radio.

-You seem happy- he said while giving me a side glance- You look beautiful by the way.

-I am happy- i confess giving him a smile- Its stupid I feel like I'm on my teens again I havent done this in forever.- I say shyly-  My last dates were mainly publicity stunts. Not that I didnt enjoy some of them- I say truthfuly- But it is akward when the only thing you have in common with someone is how you have an award show together the next day.

The navigator signed we had reachead our destination

- We are here! -I exclaimed as I open the door while taking the bag I had prepared for the date with me.- Come on- I take his hand and guide him to my spot. I havent come to this lookout since I moved away but for years this was my safe space.

-Here- I stopped him- I used to came here every time I wanted to be alone, you can see the whole city from here-I said as I take a blanket out of the bag- Are you going to help me or what?- I joke as I see him staring around.

-A picnic?-he asked with a childiss grin. He hug me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder- I havent done one in forever.

- And you are not going to get one if you dont help me spread this blanket or it will fly away- I say as I turn around in his arms staying face to face with him. We keep looking at each other and for a moment I almost thought he was going to kiss me. He took the blanket from me and spread it on the floor with ease.

-It wasnt that difficult was it?- He said- What more did you bring?- I start taking out what was left in the bag.

- Its not much but it was all I could prepare with such short notice- I sit down on the blanket and give Charles the food and drinks I've brought- I cut some watermelon since its on season right now and some strawberries too. To drink I didnt know what you would want so I took one of each- I give him the beer, water and soda I had packed- You can drink the beer if you want I can drives us home since I will take the water- he took it and opened the container with the food.

We spend half of the afternoon just laying on the shade and playing some card that we had found in the car. It was strange how two days ago I didnt even know who Charles was but being with him right here It felt different. It may sound cliche but it is like I've known him for years.

-Tell me what do you most want to achieve in you life- I find myself asking- And Im not talking about records or wins I mean what would make you feel accomplished with yourself- I stare to the side of his head as he seems to be thinking a fitting answer.

-I want to win a championship with Ferrari- he said seriously. I was going to tell him that didnt count but he kept talking- Not for the win itself, of course the pride and fame winning the championship gives you is great but...- he seems conflicted- When my father died the last thing I told him was that I had signed a contract to drive in F1- he turns himself over so he can look at me - I hadnt signed for any team at the moment and the guilt ate me alive. Until later that season Sauber contacted me offering me a spot- he added with a bittersweet tone.

It is obvious this is not being easy for him. I take his hand in my in an effort to confort him

-That day I promised myself I was going to make the best of that oportunity and make my father proud.

-I didnt know your father had died, I'm sorry- I said giving a light kiss to the palm of his hand.

-You couldnt have known dont worry- he pulled me closer hugging me and leaving a kiss on my head- And what do you want most Liv?

- I want to win a hell lot of money of course- I say trying to lighten the mood, it did earn me a laugh out of Charles so I will take it- I just want to be remembered- I wispered- Not in a famous way, just knowing my work made a difference in someone's life- I look into his eyes and he puts a loose hair behind my ear.-I just want to know that everything I'm doing is worth it.

-How could anyone forget you?- he left his hand in my cheek. Oh to hell with it. I close the distance between us and touch his lips with mine. My hands find the back of his neck as I try to bring him closer to me. He reacts inmediately to the kiss and I can feel a smile forming in his lips as they touch mine. It is not a hungry kiss but a light one in which we try to express everything we are feeling and dont really have an explanation for. The kiss finished shortly leaving me craving for more- You are going to be the death of me Liv- he said and closed the distance between us again.

@ Charlesleclerc has posted a story

___________________________________________

I hope you are liking how the story is going and I would really apreciate if you leave a vote and comment your thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 120 15
𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗦 'Charles Leclerc was seen exiting a restaurant with another driver's sister Avery Deanne, a singer from Australia' Did Char...
48.6K 1.3K 42
❝so it goes, he can't keep his wide eyes on the road❞ Juliette Edwards has been a F1 interviewer for about 5 years. But when the 2022 season arrives...
421K 9.1K 38
Charles Leclerc is a known Formula 1 driver, currently driving for Ferrari with Carlos Sainz as a teammate. Leah Dupont is Charles's childhood best f...
70.8K 2.8K 32
social media x real life carlos sainz jr x female!oc 2022-2023 racing season BOOK 2 of LOVES FORMULA └➤ status 。✑ ─────┐ ...