Rwby x Op male reader: The ri...

By JustyTurner

This is a story of a young boy name Y/n L/n who was once a bounty hunter, tracking down criminals, gangs or t... More

Main character
Harem (part 1)
Harem (part 2)
Chapter 1: A bounty hunter and now a student
Chapter 2: The First day
Chapter 3: A new team (Part 1)
Chapter 4: A new team (Part 2)
Chapter 5: A new team (Part 3)
Chapter 6: Class is in session!
Chapter 8: The first date
Chapter 9: Loyalty
Chapter 10: Meet the family
Chapter 11: Blakes secret
Chapter 12: Confronting the thieves
Chapter 13: The Teams beach day (lemon)
Chapter 14: The Blizzard raiders
Chapter 15: Secret crush
Chapter 16: The discussion
Chapter 17: Time for action
Chapter 18: Penny's return
Chapter 19: Junior's bar
Chapter 20: White Fang recuit
Chapter 21: The incredible prom night (lemon)
Chapter 22: Zwei the dog
Chapter 23: A important mission

Chapter 7: Fight the shadows

1.6K 45 7
By JustyTurner

It was the middle of the night as we see a half moon hanging within the sky follow by howls in the distant. We see an abandoned church sitting on top of the hill while the graves are placed around the Church and left for nature to take. It was empty at first but then we hear of a sound of a motorcycle bike getting closer and soon we see Y/n riding up his motorcycle bike at the front of the gate and once that he turns off his bikes engines and looks over at the abandoned Church through his helmet and pulls out the small device to see he is in the area which he was.

He climb out of the bike and walk through the gate and walk across the graveyard. He glance around the grave stones to see many people die in different ways throughout the years. Still he make his way up to the entrance of the church and he get close to the door and was about to open it but heard a snap of a tree branch and immediately turn around and aim his pistol at whoever is trying to sneak up to him.

He looks around and there was nothing. He lowee his pistol as he look around and then turn to the door and then open it. He pushed the door forward and enter inside, inside the church is completely empty while it's dark however the moon light shines through the window ceiling above him and given him some light but not enough. He walk through the church, passing by the chairs around him until he stop in the middle and everything falls slient. Y/n grabs his pistol at the ready while he stood there like a statue but then turn his head to the left and then he spoke.

Y/n: I know your here. Come out and show yourself.

His voice can be heard throughout the chruch and soon the cload covers up the moon, turning the place around into total darkness. But suddenly candles suddenly lit up around him, giving him more light as they lit up. He look around while he is stay calm and then he heard footsteps in front of him and look over to see the assassin on top of the step in front of the chruch and in front of Y/n as the two stare at each other.

???: So your the Bounty hunter that has been looking for me. You have some nerves wanting me so badly.

Y/n: Yeah I wanted revenge.

???: Revenge? Impossible. I killed my victims and never let anyone know who they are. How did you managed to survive?

Y/n: Doesn't matter how I survived, what is important is that you took everything from me. My home, my family, everything! Your gonna pay for everything you did.

???: I'm a very skilled assassin while your just a kid. What makes you think that you can beat me in combat?

Y/n: One way to find out pal.

The assassin stare at him and slowly move both of his arms towards his back and pulled out two swords. He swing them around while Y/n ready his pistol as the church falls slient for a bit and then Y/n pulls out his pistol at the assassin and fired several shots which the assassin immediately blocks with his sword and church towards him while he blocks the incoming shots with his sword and then he swing his two blades at Y/n.

But he bend his back backwards to dodge the blades that swing right by his face as the assassin slide pass Y/n while he stood up straight, turns around and fires a few shots while he pulled out his second pistol and fired at him which he leaps while he spin around as he dodges the incoming bullets and land onto the ground and charge towards Y/n which he leap back as he swing his sword but he stab his sword onto the wooden floor while Y/n lands onto the first steps and swap his twin pistol to his shotgun chainsaw and fired several powerful shots of him.

The assassin dodges the incoming shots as he leap into the air while Y/n continues to fire his shotgun at the ceiling until he ran out. He reloads very quickly but he wasn't fast enough as the assassin leaps down, about to strike at him but he blocks his strike with his chainsaw as he charge it up and kicked the assassin back and charge towards him and his chainsaw attachment clashed into the assassin's sword and the two groan as they have a blade lock and then Y/n managed to cut the assassins sword in half which cost him to leap back and land away from Y/n while he check his second sword which is broken and looks over to Y/n whioe he swap his shotgun chainsaw to his engery axe as he turns it on.

???: Impressive.

He then throws his broken sword towards Y/n but he slice it in with his engery axe while the assassin launches towards him but Y/n leap up and kicked him in the face and swing his axe down towards him but he moved out of the way and then he tossed three grenades at him but Y/n dodges two of them while he sliced the third grenade in half, explosions happen behind Y/n and a fire started at the abandoned church.

He two continue to battle though while the fire spread throughout the church as the two clash blades at each other and landing blows at each other. Y/n dodges the assassins blows and swings and then he kicked him in the stomach and he spin his axe around and land a strike at the assassin, cutting his left arm however his arm didn't came off but there was a huge burn on his right arm as the assassin moans in pain and then Y/n kicks him onto the ground and then he aims his pistol at him in the face as the assassin looked at him as the two were slient but their eyes were locked as they look at each other.

???: Huh throughout my life nobody never bested me in battle. You taught you how to fight like that?

Y/n: Very skilled and very powerful fighters and marksmen. It won't matter for you because your gonna die here in this church and going straight to hell.

???: Still I have no idea who you are and what I did to make you to-

Then Y/n remove his helmet, letting the assassin to show his face to him as the assassin falls silent and all of a sudden he start to laugh as he laughs while parts of the church start to fall apart and fell around him.

???: So you survived. Impressive very impressive indeed. Here I thought I've killed all you along with your family but it seems one survived which is you.

Y/n: (anger) You shut the hell up! Tell me, why did you attack my family!? Why?!

???: Oh you don't know do you? You don't know what your family has kept from the world for years haven't you?

Y/n: What so you mean?

Before he can say anything a large rubble collapse and fell towards them which Y/n moved out of the way and the rubble crashed while he rolled near the exit as he cough while he looked over, trying to see the assassin but he can't see anything due to the fire so he rushes out of the door and made it outside.

He let out several coughs and then he look back and see the church is up in flames. He doesn't know if the assassin made it out or not but he will not rest until he finds a body or sees a body in the news. Either way he turn, climb onto his bike and ride off back to Beacon Academy before his team or anyone else know that he was gone.

(Next day)

We see the students at the cafeteria having their lunch after class and we see Team RWBY, Team JNPR and Team NAIY sat together at one table as Nora and Ren were telling theie story.

Nora: There we were..... in the middle of the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai.

Ren: They were beowolves.

Nora: DOZENS OF THEM!

Ren: Two of'em.

Nora: But they were no match and in the end Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Ren: Ah....She's been having this reoccurring dream for nearly a month now.

Nick: I see. Well that was a.....interesting tale Nora.

Nora: (smile) Thanks. So any crazy tales you all have?

They shake no while Y/n slowly starts to fall asleep while Igris shake him which wake Y/n up.

Igris: You okay? It looks like you were about to fall asleep?

Y/n: Oh yeah I'm good just....didn't sleep well last night.

Nick: Oh is it because our snoring? Sorry we're a bit loud when we snore.

Y/n: Oh no it's not that it's just well-

Suddenly four male students bumps Jaune in he back while they walk by as they laugh.

Y/n: Who are those jackasses?

Nick: That's Cardin and his team. They are really jerks.

Alex: Yeah and they have starting to bully Jaune every since he met Cardin.

Jaune: What no we're good, he's just messing around that's all.

Alex: What about that one time he made you drop your books in the hallway while you were going to glass.

Igris: Or that one time open your shield while walking through the door costing you to be trapped because of your shield open in the immediately of the door.

Nick: Or that one tike he pushed you into a locker and set the coordinations on the locker you were in and blasting you off into somewhere in the school?

Jaune:........I didn't land far from the school.

Nick: Maybe but still you should ask for others to help.

Pyrrha: Nick is right. You can't be dealing with this on you own.

Nora: Oh! We'll break his legs!

Igris: Isn't that a bit extreme?

Nora: Extremely cool though!

Jaune: Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone.

???: Ooowww, that hurts!

They look over to see a student name Velvet being picked on by Cardin ans his team because of her bunny ears as Cardin is seen pulling them while he and his friends laugh.

Cardin: I told you it was real!

Russel: (chuckle) What a freak.

They laughed more while Y/n watch this happen and without a word he stood up and make his way over to them while the rest watch him walk up to them.

Weiss: Um where is he going?

Ruby: No idea but something tells me that something is gonna be awesome.

Cardin ans the others laugh until Y/n walk up to them and tossed a trey onto the table between them which they turn to Y/n as Cardin ask in a rude tone.

Cardin: May I help you?

Y/n: Oh nothing, just tossing my trey there so you four can just shut the hell up and leave this student be.

Cardin: Do you know who we are?

Y/n: Let me see I can see a large fat guy, a weird hair guy, a jackass and a bigger jackass who is near me which is you.

Cardin and his team were mad so he let's go of Velevt and grab Y/n by the shirt. Y/n's team was ready to help but he turn to them, signal them to stand down which they did as Y/n turn back to Cardin and ask him.

Y/n: I don't think you will not do this.

Cardin: Oh yeah? There's no teacher around here to stop us.

Y/n: (smirk) Your right, there is no teacher here to stop you. However you will let me go, turn around and not bother me or anyone else ever again.

Cardin: (smirk) And why is that?

He then lend over to his ear and start to whisper him something which the rest can't make out but soon Cardin's face turned to horror and once he is done whispering to him, Cardin look at Y/n in fear while he smirked as he ask him.

Y/n: (smirk) So....you wish to fight me or what?

Cardin: (scared) I-I-I-I...n-no! I mean no. I-I.....We gonna go now!

He immediately let's go of Y/n and tells his team to move which they did but they were a bit confused as they head off while Y/n smirked to himself and turn to Velvet.

Y/n: (smirk) You alright?

Velvet: (little blush) Y-Y-Yeah I'm okay. Thank you so much.

Y/n: (smirk) Hey, someone has to be a real man to stand up  to bullies. Any problems with those guys you can tell me and I'll sort them out.

She nodes while she continue to blush and once that Y/n walk back to the rest ans sat down while everyone is a bit shocked as Nick asked.

Nick: (shocked) What did you to Cardin?

Y/n: (smile) Oh I told him thos tale that happened to me long ago that I thought may scare him.

Ruby: What was it?

Y/n: You do not wanna know, trust me. If I tell you here right now, you all may not look at me the same were.

Yang: (smirk) Now I'm very curious myself.

Igris: Still it serves Cardin and his team right. Bullying is no way of honor.

Alex: Agree.

Y/n: (smile) So what should we do after lunch?

Weiss: We have maths after lunch.

Y/n: Crap.

(Meanwhile)

We see the police and fire men arrived to the now burned down church and just took out the fire and now they are searching for what cost the fire to happen. While that's happening we then see the assassin climbing down the hill with hid armor filled with ashes but still alive as he land onto the ground and then sat down as he groan in pain while look at his burned arm and start to patching it up.

???: That boy is very skilled I give him that. Still he has no idea who his family really are. One day he will soon find out and once he do.

He finished patching himself up and slowly get up as he let out a groan while he is getting up and once up he finish off by saying.

???: He wished he should stay dead for good.

He then make his walk somewhere safer as he disappeared into the forest and plans to find Y/n once more and face him in battle but this time he will win for sure.

To be continued.....................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 54 10
This is a story about a certain guardian. This guardian was different from the rest. There was just something.... special about him, something differ...
151K 2.6K 15
In the world of Remnant, there are hunters, huntsmen, huntresses, whatever you wish to call them. Their goal in their occupation is to keep the peace...
444K 5.9K 46
A boy named (Y/N) (L/N) grew up in an orphanage and after years of he got sick of it all and ran away. He had to learn how to survive on the streets...
102K 1.6K 21
Y/n Gilbert was a young boy who wished to be a Huntsman. After being framed for something he didn't do which caused him to be kicked out of Signal Ac...