HIS SECRET WIFE

By Winter__tae_bear

Kim taehyung the biggest business man in south korea. He is matured and handsome and also have a wife. But ta... More

OH COMON SHIT DOWN😂😁
PART 02
PART 03
PART 04
PART 05
PART 06
PART 07
PART 08
PART 09
PART 10

PART 01

377 8 2
By Winter__tae_bear

*Alarm rings*

You get up and turn off the alarm and you saw your sister is sleeping peacefully. A smile formed on your lips and you started to caressed his hairs. You decided wake her after you get fresh up.

A/N- Hey yn why don't you introduce yourself?

You- Its your duty author nim not mine.

A/N- Its your story..😏😏

You- You are the one who is writing not me and i don't have any time too. *go to washroom*

A/N- Bad girl.....Ok guys let me tell you.She is Jung Yn 24 years old well educated smart girl.

You- Thankyou author for your compliment.😍😍

A/N- Hey shut up.....😡Let me speak....

You- 😶😶😶😶

AUTHOR POV
She has only a sister her parents died in her young age. She struggles to take care of her sister and her life. But now she is graduated with a great degree and get a job in kim&Kim fashions. And she has a crush on her boss but her bad he already married poor yn😂😂😂...

You- Author nim...😶

A/N- ok ok sorry. So this is all about now the rest will come soon in the story...Byee. Yn wake your lazy sister🏃🏃🏃

You- Ok Author nim.........

You- Jiwoo wake up...its already time don't you want to go college...

Jiwoo- Unnie pls let me sleep more...*whining*

You- Get up now...Or i will splash water on your face...

Jiwoo- I am up. *sit straight*

You- Good girl. *ruffles her hairs* Now go and get ready i wil make you breakfast.

Jiwoo- Ok.

•TIME SKIPS•

After eating breakfast they are getting ready to go to office and college.

Jiwoo- Unnie my exam fee last date is in next week don't forget that.

You- I know baby. Wait for 2 days i will get my salary then i will give you.

Jiwoo- Ok. Then lets go.

•AT OFFICE•

You hurriedly taking steps and reach at your place.

Esa- Yn boss is searching for you.

You- Oh god really is there any problem?

Esa- No i think.

You- Ok then...*go to boss cabin* May i comin sir. *knock*

???- Comin. *deep voice*

You- Good morning Mr.kim. *bow at him*

???- Morning. *cold*

A/N- So guys he is her crush aka Boss kim taehyung CEO of Kim&Kim fashions. As i said earlier he already married.

Tae- Miss yn what is my shedule today?

You- *Take her Tablet* You need to visit our new construction site and having a talk with Mr.Jack for our contract. Thats all.

Tae- Ok.

You- Shall i leave mr.kim.

Tae- You can leave before that bring me a coffee.

You- Sure sir thankyou. *left*

Tae stare at her disappearing figure and smile.

After making coffee you enter his cabin without knocking and you regret that immediately there is two persons who sit infront of him. One is his step mom and other is his wife.

Mrs.kim- Don't you have any manners to enter your boss cabin?

You- I-i am so-rry mrs.kim.*head down*

Mrs.kim- Son you should select employees who have some manners and status like us.

You- Your coffee mr.kim. *place it on table and left from there*

Tae- *gritted teeth* I am looking people by their qualification and personality not status and one more this is my office so its my decision to choose whome. Why did you both come here?

Mrs.kim- Don't tell me you forgot son. *roll her eyes*

Tae- What?

Yeona- Today is dad birthday Tae so mom is helding a party at evening. You should come too.

Tae- No i am busy.

Mrs.kim- See yeona dear i told you he will not come. *fake sad face*

Yeona- He is your dad taehyung you should come today he will be happy.

Tae- *sigh* I will try.

Yeona- Ok then we are going don't forget today at 7.00 pm. *they both left*

Tae- *lean to his chair and close his eyes while sighing*

•AUTHOR POV•

So let me tell you one thing Mrs.kim is not his real mother she is his step mom. His father cheat with his mother with stepmom(Yumi) and bcs of that reason his mother left from there but on her way she met with an accident and die.So, He and his brother didn't accept the fact his father gave their mother place to someone and bcs of that his brother shift seperate to alone. Tae and his dad are not in good terms bcs of this reason and he didn't like his step mother also. She is the one who forced him to a Marriage.

•END OF AUTHOR POV•

MEANWHILE•

You are sitting and checking a file suddenly the door open revealing Mrs.kim. You immediately stand and bow at her. She give a attitude and stood infront of you.

Mrs.kim- Cancel all the meetings that going to happen today and you need to tell taehyung to come for party.

You- But-

Mrs.kim- No buts Do what i say dont question me understand?

You- Yes Mrs.kim. *lower head*

Mrs.kim- Dont forget what i say. *left from there*

•TIME SKIPS•

Tae- YN why did you cancel my meetings?

You- Mrs.kim told me to make you free at evening bcs you have to attend the party at home.

Tae- I dont want to go.

You- But she told me mr.kim also its your father birthday you should go and wish him. That will make him happy.

Tae- You are coming.

You- What? *shocked*

Tae- I said you are coming with me to the party. I will go there not as a son as a business partner.

You- O-okay.

•AT PARTY•

Tae and you enter the hall were the party is going to held. You look amazed by the decorations bcs you never seen such a big party.

Tae- Miss yn you look so pretty today.

You- H-uh T-hankyou Mr.kim? *slightly blushed*

*your look*

Then yeona come towards him.

Yeona- Tae you came. *smile*

But her smile drop when she see you bcs she somewhere felt jealous to see you with him. But she shrugged of that and welcome you both.

Mr.kim- You came son. *he hugged tae*

Tae- *nodded with a cold face*

Mrs.kim- See i told you honey he will come for sure.

Mr.kim- Thanks honey. *he side hugged her*

Tae- *roll his eyes*

Yeona- Come lets cut the cake.

Everyone sing happy bday to him and he cut the cake and give a piece to taehyung and he also gives him for the formality.

You- Happy bday Mr.kim. *give him a small box*

You manage to buy a small gift for him in short time and taehyung was amazed by you. But someone snatched it from you and throw it way. That someone is Mrs.kim.

Mrs.kim- My husband dont want a cheap gift from you and moreover we didnt take gifts from the person i didn't invite.

Her friends and everyone in the hall started to laugh. You excuse yourself from there and sit on the counter. A tear ran roll down your cheeks and you immediately wipe them. You order a juice to cool you down but he gave you alcohol accidently and you drink it all go and again order. You drink two or three glasses. Then taehyung sat beside you and order a drink for himself.

Tae- Miss yn did you book any cab?

You- Why should i you are the one who take me hear. *hiccup* You should drop me. Bcs of you i got insulted How dare she insult me infront of everyone for giving gift. I agree that i am from a middle class family but that doesnt mean i dont have money. *you said to him while pouting*

Tae- *looking at you and sighs* I think she is drunk its my responsibility to take her home.

With that he take you to his car and drove off from there without noticing anyone.

Tae- Yn tell me your adress.

You- *blabbering in her drunk voice*

Tae- Seems like i have to take her to my pent house.

He drove off to his pent house and reached there. He carry her in his arms and take to his room. While entering the room and walk to bed struggling bcs of drunk his legs get twisted and both of them fell on the bed. You look at his face and caressed his cheeks while smiling.

You- You are so handsome how can you make my heart flutter every minute by your beauty.

Tae- *feeling her warmth and leaned towards her*

You- I cant help my small crush on you at all. It makes me crazy each and every day.

Tae- Me too yn i also have a crush on you. You are with me in everyday and every situation like a piller.

You- I like you mr.kim.

Her sudden confession make him froze on his spot. He cant help but accept her confession and within a second he capture her lips. That night they both give to each other by making love in their drunk state without worrying anything.

<<<<<<<<TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>>>

I hope you like this part see you soon. Don't forget to Vote and comment guys.💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 911 27
In which the mafia boss Jungkook went to Korea for his brother's wedding but ended up getting married to taehyung to own back the Jeon Empire. Little...
647K 24.5K 39
Everything is all over the place for Y/N. She is hiding in Daegu from Seoul's mafia Boss. Who happens to be her fiancé. She gets tangled up somehow...
90.6K 3.4K 24
A love story of Kim taehyung a shy boy and Jeon Jungkook a soldier But the thing is jungkook is taehyung's uncle Slow updates Ships: Taekoo...
602K 36.4K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...