Let's Meet Again In Other Wor...

By Linddel09876

Well a story about the crybaby being reborn and the thing is with his other friends remember the other time... More

note:
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Request
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 13
takemichi information in my au
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
par 31
Not a chapter 😭
Hehe👋
part 32
part 33
part 34

part 12

1.1K 45 4
By Linddel09876

Hina's pov;

-I am back , I woke up in my five Year old body ,the lord of time really did the wish.

-but why , why I'm I the only,  shouldn't we all should be ,the eight of us.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flash back.................

Zenchiel -the process of recarnation(reborn )will start now are you all ready.

Zenchiel said excitedly with the 8 person , looking At her.

Akkun- um , quick question ,what would happen to us now?

Akkun asked the angel in front of her.

Zenchiel -as I say ,"recarnation", that means , you will be alive again , but in different body , probably be a new baby, a new person, new life, new memories.

Izana-but didn't you say that takemichi will be alive again , and in the same ,when we're alive, doesn't that mean that our body need soul in that world.

Clear-that will not be a problem , Because of a lot of timeline that kid did , each one of your souls experience  different life , we just put a part of your soul in the body of that  world.

Clear interrupted.

Baji-im sorry but can't you make it more clear ,I can't understand it.

Baji said while his hand scratching the back of his head.

Clear- highss,  what a low IQ.

Clear said , while rolling his eyes ,and tone mockingly.Which made baji, explode furiously.

Baji-what did you say you, you ...  BIRDMAN!!!!!!

BAJI shout ..

Clear - IM NOT A BIRDMAN!!!
but an Angel, an ANGEL!!! You heard it.

Clear shout back felling offended.

Baji-blah , blah, blah  what kind of angel, is rude like you ,... Birdbrain 🙄.

Clear -you human Bastard!!!

Clear was already going to attack baji ,while baji is also  ready to punch some one.

Then a suddenly someone speak with a deep voice that suprise everyone.

???- STOP BOTH OF YOU.

He commanded.

Baji- ha and who are you?

Clear then stop his step and kneel 🧎.
Everyone was wondering who the new person but when they look at the angel and spoke,....

Clear/Zenchiel -  Welcome lord!!

The angel welcome thier lord a little bit surprise

Zenchiel - umm ...my lord  may I ask why do you suddenly come here.

She asked a little bit stuttering

Lord of time- I'm I not allowed to ?

Clear - af..coures not my lord, I mean my sister just wanted to asked  what the reason you suddenly come here.

-did we do something wrong...

Clear asked nervously.

Then the lord of time just chuckle.

lord of time - don't be nervous clear ,  the god of life  want me to do something for him, before this humans go.

-and both of you and your sister, don't be nervous, both of you are my favorite creation so even if cause mistake ,I will forgive it.

The lord of time said to the angel's, while patting  clear head,clear just accepted it obediently.

While baji looking at both of them.

Baji pov:

-Wow someone can tame ,  the angry bird man.

The appearance of the lord of time he has a silver long hair that reach his knees, a blue eyes, his height is  double than a normal human, wearing a silk that a pure white. And despise his 25 years old appearance, he's actually a thousand years old. With a Gentle personality.

Clear is has a 18 year old appearance bot in human 200,years old, has grumpy personality but soft to the lord of time,in angel's they are still young.

Zenchiel is 12years old but actually but in human 90+ year old, has playful. And kind personality.

After the patting schene the lord of time walk closer to baji.

Lord of time - kisukie  baji right?.

Baji -yeah.

Lord of time - the thing that clear said to you about recarnation ,I will explain it.

Then everyone listen.

- what clear is trying to  explain is that because of a lot of time leaps, some time line remain  where you where alive and and your body in there a  part of your souls,and if those body died in that time , we can get the souls and  put it in your another body where hanagaki was in now. And because those are only part your soul the memories are easy to remove.

After explaining everyone understand it more clearly, except baji (I think his still loading). But they fell sad about it they can't see him again if they recarnated as new person .

Then the lord of time spoke again .

Lord of time:now, now, let get to the point .

Everyone was confused.

-actually I'm not here explain that but seeing some one fighting I can't allow it.

He said looking at clear, if clear has a tail and dog ears, it will probably drop.

-im here because of the god of life ,he told me if  I find a human here  that also has a good human nature,  a pure kind one , then I should reward it .

While the lord of time walking in front of them , analysing every move, they just stode up like a statue.

(I'm just going to use Thier niknames)

-Baji Kisukie

Beating his friends, set a fire on Thier car,if your not in a good mood, end his life without thinking about. His mother, and his friends. ....

-NEXT

-"Ken Ruiji"(don't if that correct)

Draken sweat is coming out from his face.

-beating some high schoolers  and walk in their back.

-NEXT

- Atsushi Sendou

Akkun just gulp.

- in other time line  become a criminal, try to push someone in the train station, stabbing someone....

-NEXT

-  Izana Korukawa

-timelines , become a criminal  beating a lot of people into pulp, telling you aka favorite ,(cough)servant to kill takemichi, having a grudge  at your non biological brother because of jealousy.

Izana just froze, yeah , he froze he really did a lot mistake ,but felling a glare at other because of killing takemichi in the future , he don't even remember that but, he fell guilty.

-NEXT

-SANO shinichiro

While the god of time looking at him, shinichiro  was bowing his head not speaking and his eyes  look as if if his hiding some kind dark.

- can you look at me in the eye human!

Everyone was startled they heard the lord of time commanded, and base on it it's a little bit angry.

Then shinichiro look at his eyes.

-now do wanna confess something.....

Shinichiro -I ..I..I'm sorry...

Everyone looking at shinichiro what he talking...

(FOR MANGA READER ONLY.)

Shinichiro then continue.

Shinichiro -I can't , I don't want Mikey to just die like that, his still a kid, that why I did that.im sorry .

Shinichiro spoke felling the guilt, he almost look miserable his hondsome face became a crying mess. Emma who don't understand anything, everyone doesn't, Emma walk closer to shinichiro and try to calm his brother down,which shinichiro calm down a little.

Lord of time-i will forgive , you also messed with time, you killed someone ,but your reason is good but remember this killing or hurting other is not always an answer, because everything alway has cost.

Everyone hearing this   suprise, pity it's mixed, who would believe that this person who was idolize by a lot , killed  people and also a time leaper ,but in the same time   pity why, if your in his situation and someone  important to you died , if there's a chance to save him/her , you would also do anything. Right?

But izana .

Izana pov,

You would really do anything for him huh..........

Lord of time-k now I finally chose it the most innocent ..

-Hinata tachibana

Hina look up at the lord of time .

Hina-y..es

Lord of time - so what your wish?

Hina - wish..

Lord of time - yes.

-do you have any desire before you got to live again ?

Hina- then , please don't let takamichi -kun suffer.

Lord of time - oh you mean , about that, it's a punishment for him, because a messing the timelines but ,did zenchiel already told you.

Everyone just tilt Thier head.

Lord of time -  highss, the thing is  he's also the one who chose it , that he can exchange his life for all you.

- so I'm sorry. I can't make you wish.

Emma- then can we atlest  recarnated in the world where he live in.

Lord of time just smirk a little.

-well it can be granted Emma sano. After also a kind human being.

Then hinA spoke.

Hina- then if you grant Emma -chan wish , then can I have mine now.

Lord of time-yes , what is it.

Hina - please ,don't remove our memories.

Hina requested which made the lord of time think about it then snap  his finger's .

Lord of time-  wish granted.

Then suddenly hina's and other  body begone to fade...

Hina then spoke.

Hina- thank you

Lord of time- good luck all of you may the good future come........

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Clear - are you sure about you decision my lord.

Lord of time- do yo doubt me ,clear.

Clear - no... afcoures not.

- it's just that .... It's like they all become a time leaper.

Lord of time then patted clear again in the head highss really , I did become them like time leaper, I will not erase there memories, but I didn't say that I will send them in a same time, month, or year.

Clear- widen his eyes ..  then........
Lord of time- ...yup .....

PRESENT -3YEARS LATER
  When takemichi arrive at Tokyo

Hina pov

Hina- well I'm glad that you're safe now , we will protect you I promise.

-even if the still don't remember you atlest I'm here.

- but why the hell do you have that two by you're side..and another those idiot...

Tetta/Haru= Michi/Hana we should go, I will walk you.home.
They both said in unison

Mizo gang/hina -yeah takemichi were been friends for 3 years you still haven't show your house to us.

They whined

  Then takimichi-kun  grab his flip phone and .

Takemichi -ahh yes mom I'm coming..yeah yeah.

Takemichi  lied talking to the phone then he grabbed harus hand.

Takemichi -im sorry guys mom said that I should go home now.

Then he left .

Kisaki and mizo gang and Hina got abandoned by there friend who was with another enemy, actually the mizo gang and kisaki and Hina don't like each other , but because of there pretty cute ehem.. innocent harmless little blue eyed Raven ,they are always hanging with each other.

"Thanks for reading "

To be continued :❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰😑

I'm out of data and cignal don't have money to load my sim ,I will still try to update ,if you still want to read the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 21.4K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
5.6K 234 11
"He is the one that kill him." "I KNOW YOU COULDN'T BE TRUSTED FROM THE START!!" "Why did you kill him?" "He is a good person but you kill him withou...
94.6K 4.1K 20
Shinichiro didn't expect to have a gf nor wife at all knowing he already been rejected 20 times so he was shocked to knew that he has a child his own...