The Other Brother

Por StitchxWitch

โ๐’€๐’†๐’”, ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•. ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•. ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‡โ•โ•๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’, ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’. ๐’€๐’... Mรกs

| ๏ผก๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ผ‡๏ฝ“ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผฐ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ” |
| ๏ผฌ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ™ ๏ผ† ๏ผช๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝŽ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™ |
| ๏ผฑ๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ผ† ๏ผง๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ“ |
| ๏ผณ๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ” |
| ๏ผฅ๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ“ |
| ๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ๏ผ‘๏ผš ๏ผง๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ |
| ๏ผ๏ผ’๏ผš ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ๏ผ“๏ผš ๏ผก๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ๏ผ”๏ผš ๏ผช๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝŽ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™ |
| ๏ผ๏ผ•๏ผš ๏ผฌ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ™ |
| ๏ผ๏ผ–๏ผš ๏ผณ๏ฝ•๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ |
| ๏ผ๏ผ—๏ผš ๏ผช๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ“ |
| ๏ผ๏ผ˜๏ผš ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ” |
| ๏ผ๏ผ™๏ผš ๏ผค๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ” |
| ๏ผ‘๏ผ๏ผš ๏ผข๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘๏ผš ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ“ |
| ๏ผ‘๏ผ’๏ผš ๏ผฐ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ‘๏ผ“๏ผš ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ |
| ๏ผ‘๏ผ”๏ผš ๏ผฌ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ‘๏ผ•๏ผš ๏ผฎ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ |
| ๏ผ‘๏ผ–๏ผš ๏ผฃ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“ |
| ๏ผ‘๏ผ—๏ผš ๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ‘๏ผ˜๏ผš ๏ผฏ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ |
| ๏ผ‘๏ผ™๏ผš ๏ผฎ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ–๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ’๏ผ๏ผš ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ†๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ’๏ผ‘๏ผš ๏ผจ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ” |
| ๏ผ’๏ผ’๏ผš ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ |
| ๏ผ’๏ผ“๏ผš ๏ผฐ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ |
| ๏ผ’๏ผ”๏ผš ๏ผง๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„ |
| ๏ผ’๏ผ•๏ผš ๏ผณ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ |
| ๏ผ’๏ผ–๏ผš ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ |
| ๏ผ’๏ผ—๏ผš ๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ |
| ๏ผ’๏ผ˜๏ผš ๏ผฒ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ |
| ๏ผ’๏ผ™๏ผš ๏ผฌ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ“ |
| ๏ผ“๏ผ๏ผš ๏ผต๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ˜๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ |
| ๏ผ“๏ผ‘๏ผš ๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ“๏ผ’๏ผš ๏ผด๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ™โ€•๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ“๏ผ“๏ผš ๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ“๏ผ”๏ผš ๏ผฎ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ |
| ๏ผ“๏ผ•๏ผš ๏ผฅ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ |
| ๏ผ“๏ผ–๏ผš ๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ“๏ผ—๏ผš ๏ผฌ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ™ |
| ๏ผ“๏ผ˜๏ผš ๏ผณ๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ” |
| ๏ผ“๏ผ™๏ผš ๏ผฐ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ” |
| ๏ผ”๏ผ๏ผš ๏ผณ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ… |
| ๏ผ”๏ผ‘๏ผš ๏ผด๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” |
| ๏ผ”๏ผ“๏ผš ๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝ™ |
| ๏ผ”๏ผ”๏ผš ๏ผฐ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ” |
| ๏ผ”๏ผ•๏ผš๏ผด๏ฝ’๏ฝ™ |

| ๏ผ”๏ผ’๏ผš๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ |

1.2K 37 21
Por StitchxWitch

Dinner—dinner for me, at least—with Lucy was torturous, in the best possible way.

She looked so fucking good in the dress I gave her, I felt almost bad knowing full well I would be destroying it within the hour.

When we left the restaurant and sped back to my place—our place—we couldn't arrive quickly enough. While I was worried about what her response to what I had planned for tonight might be, my curiosity was beginning to outweigh my sense of worry—after all, she had done so well with everything up until now, I was hopeful tonight would be no different.

I opened the door to the apartment and let her in before me, my eyes focused on her beautiful frame in that silky red fabric. She looked like a work of art. So fucking pretty.

Lucy turned to face me, her eyes wide with anticipation, and just a hint of fear. Her chest was rising and falling quickly to match the rhythm of her rapidly escalating breathing. It took everything I had in me not to bury my cock inside her right there by the front door—fuck, I don't even care if it's open.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She began to walk toward the bedroom without another spoken word, taking a quick glance back over her shoulder at me with a small smile, biting her lip softly, and I nearly froze in my tracks. The grip this girl had on me was indescribable.

I quickened my pace and came up behind her, pressing my hard cock into her backside just as she entered the frame of the door to the bedroom. My primal need for her at that moment was very clear.

"You look so beautiful in that dress, sweetheart," I murmured into the soft skin of her neck just below her ear, planting a gentle kiss and sucking methodically until a quiet moan escaped her lips. I trailed my fingers in-between her legs, working my way inward and toward her warm, drenched core, smiling devilishly to myself as I felt her arousal dripping down her inner thighs.

"Get on the bed for me, baby. And keep your dress on, love." It was hard to maintain my controlled demeanor given what I was about to ask her and the thoughts running rampant through my mind.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied in a breathy whisper.

Fuck. Hearing those words come from her mouth; whenever she called me that... I felt my cock twitch wildly, following her into the bedroom with a sense of urgency.

Lucy sat down on the bedside, looking up at me through her long, dark lashes so innocently—it was almost enough to make me give in; to fuck her on the spot, no more questions asked; forcing her jaw open and fucking her mouth until she was choking on my cum. No. Not yet.

I took her chin in my hand, gripping her jaw firmly, her lips parting slightly as her breathing became more labored instantly.

"I need to ask you something, angel. I know I said before that I want to try something new with you, but truly, it's entirely up to you." I took a deep breath, swallowing my doubts. Here goes nothing.

"Have you ever heard of knife play, baby?" I asked her quietly, trying my best to register her reaction.

Lucy didn't break eye contact with me. "Heard of it, yes," her voice was quiet; her expression hard to read.

I stroked her chin affectionately. "I know I've mentioned your hard limits... we've had a way of talking through things as we go, which is perfectly alright and has been working for us so far, I think... and this is no different." I paused briefly, considering my words.

"Lucy, when you were getting your tattoo..." my voice trailed off, thinking back to our session at the tattoo shop. "I had some... thoughts."

I saw her body twist slightly where she sat on the bed, perched in front of me. "Thoughts, hmm? Like what?" She smirked at me.

"I'll show you." I presented her a small box that was sitting on my bedside table, going unnoticed until now.

"Be careful, baby girl. It's sharp." My voice was low and gravelly, my tone unmistakably dark. Truthfully, waiting for her reaction to the gift I had presented her was its own form of torture.

She opened the box, and a soft gasp escaped her lips. "So, you do want to kidnap me, huh?" She picked up the small, delicate, minimalistic knife inside the box gingerly, running the tips of her fingers carefully over the smooth handle, then blade.

"You know, if you weren't holding that knife right now, I'd be punishing that mouth of yours."

She looked back up at me, a bewildered—and possibly intrigued?—look in her eyes.

"So, what's stopping you, then?" She asked in response without hesitation, her voice intoxicatingly, seductively low and quiet.

Jesus. "Fuck, Lucy..." I ran my hand through my hair, thinking things over for all of three seconds before giving in. Fuck it. "If you want me to stop, you know what to say. Do not forget, L. And this time, if you say yellow, I'll slow down, okay?"

Lucy nodded wordlessly, her cheeks flushed a pale pink, her lips plump and pursed, choppy breaths escaping her lungs raggedly.

I bent down and pressed my lips to hers softly as I took the knife out of her hands cautiously. She tastes so fucking good. "Lay down for me, love."

She followed my instructions without another word, her fair skin looking so appetizing; offering herself up to me like a meal for my own personal consumption. "I know you like this dress, Lucy. I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what—" she began, before I cut her off.

"Stay still for me, baby girl." I ran the dull side of the tip of the knife deliberately, slowly, across the front of her thigh, applying just enough pressure that she could feel the cool metal of the sharp blade on her flesh, but not quite hard enough to break the skin. "Do you like how that feels, baby?"

Her breathing was shallow. "Yes, Daddy," she whispered, her body tensing as I continued to trace the blade over her legs tantalizingly slowly.

"Don't move, sweetheart. You're such a good girl, angel; my perfect fucking girl. Do you feel the blade against your skin? Does that make you wet for me, baby?"

She moaned loudly, the animalistic, needy sounds she was making reverberating throughout the room surrounding us. "Fuck, yes, Johnny... I need you. Please."

I turned the knife over and ran the sharp edge with very little pressure up her inner thighs, leaving small scratches across her flesh in the wake of the blade being dragged across her soft, supple skin—not quite enough to break through and draw blood; just enough to lightly mark her body with the imprint of my knife—no visible injuries that wouldn't fade after a few short hours, at most.

I quickly gripped the hem of her dress with one hand and used the knife in my other hand to cut the dress away from her body, inch by antagonizing inch, exposing her pussy, abdomen, and torso in turn. She writhed on the bed in front of me after each slice of the blade, drawing her breath inward sharply, visibly shaken.

"My greedy girl... you need me that badly, don't you, sweetheart? You need my cock inside of you, don't you? Your pussy needs me to remind you how to be a good girl, doesn't it?" I murmured, kissing her neck softly, taking her supple skin between my teeth then clamping down sharply, eliciting a cry of shock and delight from her lips.

I tasted a metallic tinge on the tip of my tongue and realized sparse droplets of her blood had formed on the surface of her skin where I had just sank my teeth into her neck. Fuck.

As I continued to execute my slow, careful, deliberate cuts of the silky fabric of her dress, I ran the blade of my knife over her hips, stomach, sternum... and her reaction exceeded my expectations in every sense of the word. I had to remind her multiple times to be still as she moaned in pleasure beneath me.

"Fuck, Johnny..." she whimpered as the blade traced over her chest while I sliced through the straps of her dress, one after the other, trailing the sharp blade across her collarbone.

"Don't move. You're doing such a good job for me, baby. I'm so proud of you. Look at you, doing so fucking well." My cock was impossibly hard as I cut away the last bit of fabric of her dress, the only evidence left behind being a few dull red and pink scratches from the tip of the knife decorating her gorgeous, pale, bare skin.

She reached out to touch me, but I used my free hand to pin her arm back down to the bed.

Lucy pouted back at me, her cheeks flushed and body radiating heat. "Please fuck me, baby," she whimpered, the desperation and neediness in her voice reaching a new peak. "I'll beg if you want me to. I need you. That was too fucking much... please," she panted.

"Such a good fucking girl," I murmured as my mouth consumed hers, pinning her naked body beneath mine, disabling her from moving, being careful to hold the blade of the knife safely away from her body.

"You want me to fuck your tight, perfect cunt, angel? You want me to fill you up with my cum until you beg me to stop?" The controlled tone of my voice wavered. "You need me inside you that badly, baby girl? You need my cock, don't you?"

"Please," she whispered, choking on her breath, her eyes full of lust and desire for me.

I need to fuck her, now. In the heat of the moment, I grabbed the knife by the blade, squeezing with a firm grip—drawing a fair amount of blood. I barely noticed the stinging sensation of the blade breaking the skin of my palm—it was merely a welcome reminder that I was alive, and in the presence of a fucking goddess.

A dark thought flashed through my mind. Before I could think twice about it, I quickly inserted the handle of the knife into her dripping cunt just deeply enough that I wasn't putting her in any imminent danger—my own hand took the brunt of the impact of the blade as I slowly worked the knife handle in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

Lucy looked down, her expression reading that she was puzzled by the cool-but-warm sensation she was suddenly experiencing, and gasped aloud. "Daddy, fuck..." she moaned, taking in the sight of the knife handle plunging into her core, covered in a mixture of both her own arousal and my dripping blood. "Johnny... I... what..." she was panting wildly.

"Do you like this, Lucy? Does that feel good? Don't lie to me, baby... you're so fucking wet for me. Answer me, baby girl."

"Y—yes, I love it, I... fuck! Don't stop!" She cried.

I would do literally anything for her. I'm never letting you go. I ripped off the remainder of my clothing, my hard erection springing free. "You were made for me, baby. Mine. Only mine. Your pussy is mine. You belong to me."

I was having a very hard time controlling myself at this point, wanting more than anything to bury my cock so deeply inside her she wouldn't be able to walk the next day, or for several days after. Lucy was panting, clutching at my body desperately for support, her moans filling the air.

"Don't come until I tell you to, angel," I commanded.

"Johnny, what—"

I tossed the knife aside, replacing the cool metallic feel of the smooth handle with my warm, wet fingers, soaked in blood and her dripping arousal, inserting one finger at a time until she couldn't take any more.

"Fuck, Daddy! Fuck me..." Lucy yelped, gripping frantically at my back and biceps for support in any way she could muster.

"How does that feel, princess?" I asked huskily, my cock aching to fuck her until dawn, unable to withstand waiting any longer to hear her screaming my name until she lost her voice.

"You feel so fucking good, baby, so good, fuck..." She whimpered, her breathing choppy and uneven as she built to climax rapidly.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as I removed my fingers and suddenly rammed my cock inside her drenched cunt, hard, all the way to the hilt.

"Johnny, I can't..."

"You can, love. You can do it. Hold on for me, beautiful."

"It's too much, God, I can't..." she cried, her walls throbbing erratically around my hard cock, clenching so hard she almost made me come instantly.

I thrust into her again, and again; pushing my hard length into her aching pussy as deeply as our bodies would allow us to connect, and even taking it a step beyond that. I can't get enough of you.

"You're too fucking big, Daddy, fuck..." she whimpered.

"You're taking me so perfectly, baby girl. Just a little more for me," I urged her, quickening my pace, ramming my cock inside her forcefully, wanting her to feel every inch of me claiming her as mine. "Such a good job. Good girl," I trailed a hand down her torso, using my fingers to play with her clit gently. "All of this is mine. No one else gets to touch you but me."

"I can't, baby... fuck, Johnny," she cried, coming completely undone beneath me, her explosion of an orgasm nearly shattering the both of us.

My primal need for her was hard to bear. "It's okay, baby girl... fuck. I love you, baby. Come for me, sweetheart. Let's see how many you can give me tonight. We're just getting started."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

377K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
678K 34.9K 30
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
3M 87K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
239K 14.4K 16
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...