Let This Last Forever...| Bee...

By ReaganDeal

ranboo and tubbo have been friends since middle school but what happens when they fall for each other? Read t... More

Chapter one morning.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five.
Chapter six what are we?
this is not a chapter.
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten never seen again
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve. the movie
chapter thirteen movie pt. two
chapter 14. Sunday morning rain is falling.
chapter 15.
chapter 16. night out.
chapter 17. night out pt two.
chapter 18. night out pt.3
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24
chapter 25. you in my arms.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
not a chapter
chapter 28. A date to remember.
chapter 29.
chapter 30. it was all just a dream.
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34. sick day pt. 2
chapter 35.
chapter 36 birthday.
chapter 37
chapter 38 the threat.
chapter 39 the threat pt2.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42. dose Aaron return? or was it a dream?
chapter 43. why is he being like this?
chapter 44. wilbur has a date!
not a chapter just a thank you note.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50. The fun day.
chapter 51. merry Christmas! But you can't have him.
chapter 52. he doesn't deserve this.
chapter 53. Im thinking.
chapter 54. new years and the most important day.
chapter 55. She's back...
chapter 56. I need him and only him.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
thank you sooooo much!
chapter 60. date night!
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63. dreams.
chapter 64. whats wrong with him?
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
chapter 65. I'll drive all night just to be with him.
im scared i might get caught!
chapter 66.
chapter 67.
chapter 68.
chapter 69.
chapter 70.
chapter 71.
chapter 72.
chapter 73. Why do I always hurt him more?
chapter 74.
chapter 75.
chapter 76. happy valentines day!
chapter 77.
chapter 78. Headache.
chapter 79. Time for death!
chapter 80. I cant live without him any longer.
chapter 81.
chapter 82. my love is here and here to stay.
chapter 83.
chapter 84.
chapter 85. The traumatic night.
chapter 86.
chapter 87.
chapter 88. Planning?
Chapter 89. The most uncomfortable day ever!
Chapter 90. I dont want him to feel this way.
Chapter 91.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! (not a chapter)
chapter 92.
chapter 93. A reason to stay home.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
chapter 96. No longer sick!
chapter 97.
chapter 98. just a day before.
chapter 99. our wedding. (pt.1)
chapter 100 (the finale) our wedding pt.2 let this last forever...
new book!

chapter 33 sick day.

110 1 3
By ReaganDeal

Ranboos pov*

I woke up feeling a bit sick my head was hurting, throat was sore, and my voice was raspy. Not wanting to wake up tubbo I carefully slid out of his arms to go find the thermometer to check my temperature. I finally found it and took my temperature and it was 103° and just as I suspected I had a fever. And I didn't wanna get tubbo sick so I went upstairs and layed down on our bed.

Tubbos POV"

I woke up really excited because it was Ranboos birthday in a few days (guys don't get mad at me I know his birthday was a few days ago but for the purpose of the story let's just say that it is.) But something was wrong I didn't feel his presence beside me like normal so I got up and went to go look for him I was in the kitchen looking for him I heard him coughing upstairs so I walked upstairs to check on him and he was laying on our bed and he looked miserable he saw me and I walked toward him "no don't come near me I'm sick." He said in a really raspy voice. "Ha I don't care I'm gonna lay down with you anyways cus I wanna make you feel better." I said as I continued to walk towards the bed and lay down with ranboo.
"You can make me feel better by not coming near me because I don't want you to get sick please listen to me?" That's hurt my feelings a bit but I did understand. "Oh ok I'll leave you alone do want anything to eat or drink though?" I asked him. "No I'm good but I didn't mean it like that I just don't want you to get sick I have a 103° fever ok?" "Well in that case I'm not going anywhere so I'm just gonna sit right here." I said as I sat on the floor on his side of the bed and held his hand gently rubbing it with my thumb. "Fine just please be careful." "Ok I love you I hope you rest well." "Thank you I love you too."

Time skip 1 hour brought to you by quackity.

It's been an hour since ranboo fell asleep but he was coughing really bad in his sleep so I thought that maybe I should make some soup for him so that way when he wakes up he would have something to eat and help his throat so I walked downstairs into the kitchen and looked through the cabinets to see if I could find some soup but there wasn't any. So I went to the store but before I did I got a piece of paper and a pen and rote a note and got a glass of water so just in case ranboo woke up he would know where I was and he would have something to drink. So I finish that and set it on the night stand beside him and went to the store.

Ranboos POV*

I woke up on the bed but I didn't feel tubbos hand on mine it's been I think an hour I don't know. I looked over and saw a glass of water and a note

Dear Ranboo

I went to the store to get some soup for you and I brought you a glass of water in case you woke up and was thirsty. I'll be back soon and if you need me just text me love you.

Tubbo.

"Aww" I said in my mind and drank some of the water I was happy because I found someone who cares about my mental and physical health and loves me. A few minutes later I heard the door open maybe tubbo was home? I heard footsteps coming upstairs and tubbo walked into the room to check on me I'm guessing. "Oh your awake do you feel any better?" He asked while holding my hand. "A bit but my throat hurts a lot." "Yeah that's why I went to the store because you were coughing really bad." He said as he bent down to hug me. "Anyways I'm gonna go cook and get some cough medicine." "Ok love you." "love you too." He said and he left.

Hi rain drops I hope you all had a wonderful day and I'm sorry it was short I didn't want to switch between povs too much. But I love you all and take care of yourselves. Byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404 22 11
"Just trust me." I reassured Tubbo as I held my hand out to him, tentatively he accepted it and I pulled him into me. We stayed like that for a secon...
72.7K 3.3K 24
β€’πš‘πšŽπš•πš™ πš–πšŽ πš›πšžπš— 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒 πšπš›πš˜πš– πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš—πšŽβ€’ beeduo runaways au cover: qtiq_ on Twitter
9.2K 276 6
Tubbo hates Ranboo. He swears he does. Total rivals. He wants to be better, to know that he is superior in an easy way. Things get complicated. Maybe...
18.3K 655 17
so like, I'm a goat regresser and uh, I was sad there is no goat regression fanfics so uh, here we go I guess- strictly platonic. What happens when r...