chapter 34. sick day pt. 2

Tubbos pov*

I walked downstairs to get some cough medicine and went back upstairs and gave it too him "thank you bee." He says as he takes it from my hand and drinks it. "Ugh it tastes bad I can't even explain it but it certainly does not taste like grape." He laughed "yeah it does taste pretty horrible." I said as I took the medicine cup back. (Idk what it's called just go with it) and walked downstairs cleaned the cup and began cooking. It's gonna be a bit different though instead of me buying the canned soup I bought the stuff to make it instead. A few minutes into cooking I heard my phone go off so I go over to check it. I got a text from ranboo.
____________________________________________

Ranboo: bee could you come upstairs for a sec?

                                                                          me: yeah one second.

____________________________________________

I turned the stove to low so that way it wouldn't boil over and went upstairs.

Ranboos pov*

A few minutes later tubbo walked through the door "what did you need?" He asked me "oh nothing but come here." I said as I tried to sit up. He came and sat beside me and I gave him a hug and lightly kissed his forehead. "What was that for?" He asked. I was still hugging him. "I wanted to thank you for what your doing no one has ever done anything like this for me. When I was living with my dad he never cared he would just tell me to get up and deal with it." "Aww boo but I care that's why I'm trying to help you get better." He said hugging me back "I know that's why I'm thanking you. I love you." "I love you too." Then he got up and went back down stairs about an hour later he got done cooking. And brought a bowl of soup upstairs to me and sat beside me. As I ate we sat in a comfortable silence and tubbo hugged me. A few minutes later I finished eating and took my bowl in the kitchen well I tried to but tubbo insisted that he took it. I didn't want to argue so I just sat back down. He came back and hugged me as he sat down with me. "Dose your throat feel better?" He asked "a little bit but it still hurts." I said as I hugged him back. "Maybe we should go to sleep maybe it will feel better tomorrow." He said as he layed down I did as well and I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me close. A few minutes later we fell asleep.

Hello everyone Im sorry it was short I got caught up with my friends birthday I had to get a present ready and everything was crazy. But I love you all I hope you have I good night byeee