Princess Irisa And The Fragil...

Oleh Kendjunior_

When Irisa, the first prefecture princess of Hasten, a big city in the state of Kaley got betrothed to the fi... Lebih Banyak

Prologue.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue.

39

24 5 0
Oleh Kendjunior_

* * * *
"Beloved," Aaron whispered into her neck, she groaned not wanting to open her eyes, and she fell asleep exhausted from all the activities the night before. Even after walking around the whole day, they found a surge of stamina when Aaron made advances toward her.

"You need to stand up beloved, it is the festival of the Gods, and we have a lot to do," she groaned softly rolling over and pulling him more into her arms.

"Can we just stay in bed all day and rest, it is quite early is not?" Aaron chuckled and pinched her arm causing her eyes to open. It fell straight on Aaron who was staring at her with a smirk on his face.

"Common get up, we have a lot of things to do, we can lay in bed all day even though that would be my wish," he smirked rubbing her arm.

"I am tired Aaron, you made sure of it."

He sat up and stretched, he pulled his garment from the side of the bed and putting it on. He started putting on his clothes making her frown and sit up, "are you not going to bathe?" he looked up and shook his head.

"I cannot as of yet, we have some preparation to still do but please do not come out until the evening, women of the manor are to prepare themselves for the festival. Nancy will help you prepare."

She nodded as he walked toward her side of the bed and gave her a long kiss on her lips, he pulled his jacket on and walked toward the door, "I will come back in some hours and we can attend the festival together, for now, all you need to do is rest."

"I understand but why did you wake me up if I was not going to do anything anyways? I mean why not just let me have my rest?" he smirked and closed the door leaving her frowning.

Soon after, Nancy walked in with some ladies smiling happily, a small smile played on her maid's lips as they help her into a robe. She walked toward the chess they were playing the night before.

"I have all day to prepare, so I want play a quick game with you Nancy, just like old times?" Nancy nodded and sat opposite her.

The maids stood and watched as the princess yelled and laughed hysterically, almost snorting. It was the most uncultured they had ever seen her. She asked them to drop the silver wares and trays they held and ask them to join her. It was the day of the festival after all, they was no reason they had to stand there. It would be cruel of her to do that.

"Your highness I think little siena has a crush on Viron." Siena a maid sitting opposite the princess, just a few years younger than her, blushed furiously, she was a very shy woman in contrast to her beautiful dark skin and lush, thick, curly hair.

"It is true little siena?" Irisa teased making the other maids hoot and holler loudly at her, "stop it." she was forced to say at some point, she sigh and look up even more shyly, "I do not think he likes me back your highness. Besides, he is far older than me and he has more status how could he settle for a maid like me?"

Irisa sighed and placed her hand on the bed, "you can never know until you try. It is the festival today, so why not approach him." she suggested but Siena shook her head, "I cannot do that your highness! That is improper for a lady." she looked down blushing.

"Stop overthinking it and just do."

"Did you hear what happen yesterday?" Another maid questioned changing the subject realizing Siena was getting uncomfortable. Irisa looked to the other maid paying her attention.

"Isabelle quit on the spot yesterday, she was very furious with the princes, nobody can judge. She wants to leave the manor," Irisa frowned. Isabelle was not her friend, but the way her husband talked about her, she was an important person to not only him but his quest as a whole, and to watch that person leave.

"She just quits? How could she do that? Are there rules and regulations in the manor?" Nancy asked pouring tea for her lady.

"I do not think the master is going to interfere, he confines himself this day, a few days ago, I saw him. He went out of the manor secretly, only the ancestors can determine where he went."

"Siena! Do not do that! It's very rules to gossip!" Irisa scoffed at the other maid, "I do not take offense if that is what you are thinking, I am not bothered by the master. I am just curious about a thing though?"

"What is it?" Nancy inquired.

"Has anyone ever seen the master's face? I mean he wears a mask all the time, just like Aaron does when we are in the capital," She threw the question to the crowd who kept mute thinking.

"We are all relatively new to the manor your highness."

"But I have heard of some rumors, it is said that the master fell in love with a beautiful maiden in Venusa, but he was a poor nobody, he was very attractive and he was able to gain wealth and fame through it. Well, after gaining all he needed in life, the night he was to take the maiden to his wife, she was killed and so was the rest of his family and hers. It was said that a mistress, that was in love with him was not too happy with the change of plans. The master killed her but he made a promise to stay celibate and never show his face to anyone in this world again."

Irisa sighed after hearing the story feeling quite sad. "The master must have been so heartbroken by his loss," Siena nodded.

"He was, he could not handle it, so he relinquish all the wealth he had gained and travelled the world doing exports. It is said that the manor was exactly how she had wanted it. She wanted to train students and wanted to impact orphan children."

"Such a sad tragedy," Nancy takes shaking her head, "he must feel tired and I am sure the mask is a reminder of what he has lost."

"Well, let us talk about another thing," the other maid interjected again trying to lighten the mood.

* * * *
Isabella stared at him as he made sure everything was perfect, more and more she hated her! She hated her because she felt a sense of loss. How could he do this to her? Their marriage was not supposed to be real, it was supposed to be out of duty. She was supposed to be the apple of his eyes not her.

"Your highness," Isabelle placed her hand over the other and bowed in a ceremonious greeting. His smile wiped off immediately making her feel more reluctantly but she reminded herself that she was here on a mission and she had to fulfill it.

"Isabelle," he stated expecting her to speak. She swallowed and put on a smile, "I... I... I just wanted to apologize for the way I behaved yesterday. I was not in my senses and I was on my... monthly... Monthly flow... I just... I..."

"It alright Isabelle," he placed his hand on her shoulder, "you do not need to explain to me but please do not allow it to repeat itself. I am still the first prince and disrespecting me is treason."

She bowed again, "Again I apologize for my misbehavior, is there anything I can do to make sure you know that I am sorry?" she questioned her eyes filled with hope.

He looked around the hall and shook his head, "nothing really, we are almost done here... Well, I do need advice."

Isabelle swallowed trying to suppress her tears as she stared at the decorations, she forced out a smile and blinked multiple times as she watch him talk and talk.

* * * *
"Your highness, you should start getting ready," the maid stated bringing a sliver of Hasten gown on a platter. Irisa frowned surprised, "why Hasten traditional wear? I have been wearing Venusa's garment since I arrived."

The maid forced out a nervous smile under the princess's scrutinying gaze, "it is just tradition that royals follow, this prince wanted you to have it as a special gift from him to you."

She blinked before standing up and started putting on the garment, she frowned looking at the veil they had placed on top of her clothes."

"Why did veil though? I am married now and the veil is for unmarried Hasten maiden?"

"Princess you worry too much!" Nancy walked toward them and smiled proud of the makeup she had done.

"I just find the dressing tonight strange."

"You are overthinking it m'lady! The prince just wants you to feel a little bit like your home you know, now common, put the veil on and say nothing."

She said nothing putting the veil on, soon the sunset came and she was finally ready, Nancy had also ready in an equally elegant Hasten dress, Irisa smiled excitedly, this was her first festival, and she wanted to enjoy it to the fullest.

They walked out of the prince's chamber, into a very dark hallway, she remember they were a trail of candle set on the road walls of the old manor, and her maid looked around for anything to light the touch.

"Where is everyone?" Irisa questioned as a maid bought out a candle to lit the hallway. They made their way slowly toward the stair and Irisa's mouth hung open seeing the decorations and the people present.

"Aaron?" she called, he was staring up at her, she looked around to see the whole manor also present with him, "what are you doing?" she inquired looking down at the rose petals that were on the floor and wedding decorations.

He quietly made his way toward her, her mouth hung slightly open as he took her hand, "what are you doing?!" she whispered.

"I am doing the right thing, something I should have done a long time ago but I did not and now I a trying to make things right."

They walked down the stairs, with Irisa still shocked, Nancy stops by the side of the other maids, happily and joyfully starting at her, she looked back at Aaron who placed her hands on the masters.

"We are all here today to celebrate and join you together, I understand he was not present at your first wedding and it would be disrespectful to you and your love not to have a well-prepared and beautiful wedding."

Irisa looked back at Aaron who concentrated on her face, "you never told me you were going to do all this?" she muttered shyly, looking around.

"I wanted to shock you," she muttered back as the ceremony began.

"Do you have any words to say to your wife, prince Aaron of Kaley?" Aaron smiled taking bother her hand into his, he rubbed her palm softly feeling emotional.

"I knew that my life had been one hell of a ride, from one problem to another and I know nothing can make it better except you. You have made me feel things I did not think were possible and for that I am grateful. I promise to be your lover, the father of your children, your first husband, your prince, and your haven. I love you and nothing can ever separate you from me..."

* * * *
"Congratulations," Isabelle bowed her head, forcing a smile Ruby by her side gave an equally fake smile, and Irisa nodded not caring or paying them any heed or attention.

"I am sure you must be overjoyed?" Isabelle questioned further, Irisa nodded early taking a dip in her water, "I am. This is the best gift I got, apart from the fact that I just got married, this is the first festival I am attending! It is so exciting!" Isabelle nodded trying not to tear her to apart.

"So you are not leaving us yet Isabelle? I heard you quit?" She inquired curiously, Isabelle clenched her jaw, trying to maintain that smile was getting more and more difficult but she knew acting impulsively will get her nowhere.

She shook her head, "not likely your highness. I was very hysterical the day before, and I said things that I am not proud to the prince, I apologized and he has accepted it."

Irisa nodded, "I understand, if you need anything, I am always available you can talk to me anything."

"Thank you, your highness, I appreciate it more than you understand."

"Princess!" Nancy called from crossed the room, it was almost midnight and they were left to celebrate the festival as planned. The master retired soon after they performed their ceremony and they were left to dance and enjoy the rest of the festival around the fire.

Nancy walked toward her and smiled greeting the instructor, "m'lady, the prince requests your presence, he says there are special guests here to see you," Isabelle bowed, and the princess nodded and retreated.

"What guests?" Irisa asked narrowing her eyes, as she approached her husband, who was talking to a small group of people that had their backs turned to her, "I do not your highness, I am quite perplexed, the manor received little to no guests, and a guest that wants to meet you, it is suspicious."

Irisa stopped and Aaron's gaze fell on her, "haaaa, the princess is here," the group turned to them and Irisa frowned her eyes falling on the man she had seen the day before, his eyes widened as he bowed slowly, "greetings your highness, we are so glad that you are here in Venusa with us."

Irisa nodded not paying attention to the man that greeted her, she walked toward Aaron with Nancy by her side, "and who is this person?" she questioned eyeing them, they were dressed and draped in expensive garments, they must be people of importance.

"Oh this is the king and queen of Venusa, this is king Andrew III and queen Rena II and their children, princess Nevea of southeast Venusa, the second princess of Venusa, and her husband prince consort Sir Levi of lake lain, this is crown prince Phoneix, he is the ruler of next towns and villages to us, this is princess Lenci, last princess of Venusa, the city's beloved."

They bowed once more after the introduction smiling, "It is nice to meet all you, I hope the manor has treated you well?" she questioned smiling softly.

"Oh the celebration has being delightful! This is the first time we are seeing the Hasten people's beloved and has the rumor has spoken you are absolutely geogous."

The princess nodded, "thank you, your grace, I hope the journey here was not exhausting?"

"Oh not at all! We will do anything for the first prince, after all, he has shown mercy."

Irisa's eyes flew to Aaron as the king said, she was never informed that he knew the Venusa royal family, they seemed quite familiar with him, "Oh it is nothing to keep speaking of," Aaron dismissed as the king laughed.

"You always undermine your achievement! Such humbleness is what we need in Kaley," Irisa's frown deepened as he stared at him, he never told her all of this. Why did he hide it from her now she felt quite taken aback by the way they spoke.

"Congratulations on your union, we are happy for you," The princess consort said with a small polite smile, she raised the cup she held toward them, and they nodded simultaneously and looked back at the king and queen.

"We are here the celebrate the ancestors, let us do just that," thankfully the crown prince stared the conversation away from his way licking the prince's ass.

"Oh! I think the prayer will start soon." Nancy interjected, Irisa blinked and nudged her, it was rude for her to speak when she was not spoken to, Irisa made a mental note to punish her after the festival for it.

"Your maid here is quite the mouthful," Prince Phoneix said eyeing her confidently, he was not even scared that she could punish him if she wanted, "I apologize for my Majd's slip of the tongue, I will make sure to discipline her to never repeat this mistake next time."

"Oh no worries your highness, how can people like us take offense? Common I hear the bells already, let us go and pray so that we can dine."

* * * *

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

112K 2.7K 48
☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☆ Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...
239K 11.9K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
60.8K 3.3K 15
In a world ruled by men and kings, power is the only thing that will satisfy. There is only one King that has the heart for the people- King William...
2.3K 1.1K 36
In the dimly lit corridors of the ancient castle, a chilling whisper echoed: "Your Highness, our newborn princess is missing." The queen's frantic fo...