Miracle/stray kids ff

By btsarmyforeverforlif

"I will bring them back no matter what it's take" "I'm sorry I'm so-rry I don't want to leave you yn" "Don't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
chapter: 16
chapter: 17
chapter: 18
chapter: 19
chapter: 20
chapter: 21
chapter: 22
chapter: 23
chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33 (Final)

Chapter: 3

221 6 3
By btsarmyforeverforlif

     ~12 months later~   

Walking around the school hallway, quietly to look for Han, as I don't see him all day. I don't know where would he go all the time.

He become weird. I don't understand him at all. After a month of Jeongin dead, he would always say that he saw them and he talk to them.

I mean, it's been 12 months since they die, how can he see them? Possible? No. I know he miss them, I do too, that doesn't mean he can just say it like that.

I don't believe him, even if it's true then why don't they come to see me then? Some part of me indeed want to believe him, but I know it's not true.

I walk towards the school park, as I wasn't able to find him inside, to my luck I saw him laughing with himself.

Is that's what was left? Did he go crazy now?

Curiously to why he was acting like that I walked towards him, and tap his shoulder. When his eyes meet mine he smiled, and get up from the bench to hug me.

"Why were you laughing?" I ask, breaking the hug first.

"Oh I was talking to lee know, my new friend." I frown. "Lee know? Who is he?" I throw the question.

"Well, he was the one because of whom, I meet them. Do you forget I always mentioned a friend? He is the one."

I sigh and look down at the ground while shooking my head, before meeting his eyes again.

"Please, don't start again. Itsss (sigh) just! your illusion Han, just your illusion." I try to keep my voice low.

"Why you always say that? I don't understand you-" I entrapped him, feeling a sudden range going through me.

"No! I don't understand you! Why can't you accept that they are no more!"
My voice was rising as I was talking more, but I try my best to control it.

"I'm saying the truth Yn! I really meet them! I saw them!" He rise his voice as well."Han enough." I warned, no more of his bullsh!t I want.

"Why would I? When I'm saying the truth! Tell me! Don't you want to meet them!? They always ask me about you! They want to meet you-"

"Han enough! I can't anymore! I'm tried of this sh*t! Why always I have to tell you that they are death!? Why don't you understand!" This was it, I lose my temper, shouting at him at the top of my lungs.

"They are not death!" He shout at me. "Shut up! They are!" I shout back.

Even I was surprised at the high voice of mine. I do feel guilty to shout at him but the burning feeling of every inch of my body with anger, don't let me feel it further. Luckily there was no student to witness it, it was just me and him.

But I swear if he don't stop! I'm gonna slap him hard!

He grab my wrists to pull me closer to him, before speaking. "When will you understand? They. Are. Not. Death. Hyunjin said he is sorry for leaving you behind!

Seungmin said that he is sad because there will be no vampire who'll scared you!

Bang Chan said that he is sorry because he can't take care of you anymore!

Changbin said he miss hugging you!

Jeongin said that he is sorry for what he did!

And Felix! He said that he miss you! He miss hugging you! He miss everything about you!

They really want to meet you and you! don't even want to believe that they are not death!" I bit my lips to not let my tears, that was already behind my eyelids, coming out. I glares at him though my tears, but his eyes softened.

He let go of my wrists to hug me. I never did, he is bad, he is making me cry.

Some silent tears escape, tho I don't want them to. He sit on the bench near us and made me sit on his lap.

He shared a conversation of silence with me, not making me talk yet. His hands rub my back as I heard him sigh.

I don't know for how long we sit like this, do we even care?

Non of us say anything, we just sit in the position, not minding the silence.

"Did you meet their parents yet? It soon gonna be one year." I break the silence first, comfortable it was indeed, need to be broken anyway.

"Not yet, but I'll meet them after some days. What about you?" He spoke in a soft voice, putting a stand of hair behind my ear.

"Not yet, but today. Do you want to go with me?" I question. "No, I think I will go after some days."

"Hmmm." I nood, but don't move and make my self more comfortable. Our moment was ruined when the bell ring, signalling us it's time for studies.

"Stay like this for some time please. It's been ages we sit like this." Han stop me from getting up, tightening his grab on my wrist.

I don't say anything but hug him more tightly but enough for him to breathe freely.

                         ~After school
                             At home~

I changed my clothes and come downstairs as fast as I can, not wanting to waste more time.

"Where are you going?" Mom eyes me in confusion, did I forget to tell her?

"Oh mom, I'm going to meet their parents." I replied. "Oh really?" She come towards me, to hold my cheeks.

"You look so beautiful, my darling." I smile at her, but she turn it into a confused one when she ask. "But wait, aren't you forgetting something?"

"What is it mom?" She look at me, waiting for me to get it but I never did.
"Your necklace?" I touch my neck to feel my necklace, but there was non.

Where is my necklace?

"It's in my room!  I'll get it." I spoke suddenly remembering where I put it. I run towards my room and thank God it was on my table. I won't forgive myself if I lose it! it's really special. It was given to me by Felix.

                           ~Flashback~

I was on a park near my house as Felix invite me here. He said he had some thing to give me, and now I was waiting impatiently for him.

I spotted him running towards me, almost bumping on me, but balance himself.

"Yeh! Slow down! And no, your not that late so relax." His look of surprise, that he give me just now, soon turn in to a smirk.

What with that smirk?

I gasp lightly when he pulled me closer to him by holding my waist, and spoke with his so-famous-deep-a$$-voice.

"I see, you know me to well huh? Do you like me that much that you start to read my mind?" His closeness and God! his deep voice I swear-

"What? Why would I like you huh? And to answer you question you're my childhood friend so how can I don't know you still?" I swear I saw sadness in his eyes for a split second! Was it really that?

"You don't like me?" He asked.

Oh! no! why are you asking this question!? I can't answer you that! I can't tell you that I like you! You'll reject me!

"Of course I like you! Your my friend." But I want us to be more then friends.

"A-as a friend? I see, but if you get a chance will you date me Yn?" Of course you idiot! of course I will!

"Why? You want that?" I ask with a ray of hope in me. Even I don't know why I ask that. "Why would I? I'm just asking!" He cluck.

Oh..that-that hurt.

"Well no, because I like someone else."
Lier! My heart only belong to you Lix!

"You like someone! Who!? Who is that stupid!?" He shout. You, you are the stupid, idiot.

"Why would I tell you?" I move my head to the other side, not looking at him.

"Yeh!" He grab my shoulders and shake me from front to back, making me dizzy. "Tell me! tell meee nah!"

"Okey okey! I will tell you! but first tell me why you call me here?" His face immediately lighten up at my words.

"I almost forgot about it, turn around." I frown at his words. "Why would I?" That kind of sound cold, but I'm sorry love, I don't mean it.

"Shuu!" He put his finger on his lips, 'shuu'ing me. "Don't I tell you to turn around? Turn around now!" He demand.

"But-"I cut myself of when he give me a dead glance. "Okeyyy! you're scary some time."

He smiled at me before I turned around. I wait for whatever he was doing, and that's when I feel a cold thing on my neck.

I gasp lightly and turn around immediately, my eyes catch Felix's neck first, where there was a beautiful half black heart necklace.

My hand make contact with the thing on my neck. I lock down to see a beautiful half white heart necklaus, just like his's.

(The black one is Felix's and the white one is yn's)

"Wow." It's all I can whisper now, I-i love it. "Felix?" I whisper his name. "Do you, like it?" He ask after.

I can definitely hear the nervousness in his voice, and the way he just scratched the back of his neck shyly just make me aww!

He was waiting for my answer, but instead I hug him tightly.

"Like it!? I love it Felix!" He don't waste a second to wap his hands around me and let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad you like it, I thought you won't." I gasp when he connect our necklace together, before speaking.

"Never take it off, It will always connect as like this okey?" I nod with a cluck, and realized a stupid and happy smile was on my face, that I don't think gonna leave my face for the rest of the day.

"By the way, tell me." I yell a little when he pull me closer to him, his face closer to mine then any before. "Who you like huh?"

"Do you really want to know?" I teasingly ask, he nod almost immediately.

"It's," I stop purposely only to tease him. "Hyunjin!" I begin to run for the sick of my life, pushing him off me.

"Hyunjin!? What so good about him!?" He begin to chase me, as I run further. "Yeh! answer me! Yehhhhh!"

                END OF FLASHBACKS

I miss the old day, I miss the old us. Together, without any worries, without any tension, without anything.

I sigh before going downstairs, to get out of my house, to meet their parents.

                             End of
                            Chapter
                                 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.9K 50
cause i'm not sure if i've seen you before you looked familiar when i saw you we go together like the gum on my shoe ⚠️TW⚠️ smut sh suicidal thoug...
17.6K 548 31
"I want to make a new show. Where the 8 boys will be fighting for your heart"
35.3K 1.6K 12
"you little bitch!" "i told you! i always win!" - completed -
13.9K 541 31
"Is it really not all true? That you only need me because I'm a rare one?" "I didn't say that kitten, you did."