❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... More

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin

056; i can go kill him

800 37 5
By -SOLARSYSTM

a tiny screen's the only place
i see you now,
and i got nothing but well
wishes for you

THIRD PERSON.

Rosemary had returned to her store the day after she arrived back in LA after most of her week spent with her family on her last minute trip home.

With only four hours into the day and her two employees working today had walked through the door, they both paused as they stared at their boss deep into the online orders from the past few days.

"Look who's finally decided to show up." Harry spoke up, walking to the counter where Rosemary sat, "how was home?"

"Fine," she quickly said, tying a string around the bouquet as Harry stopped and turned to Evelyn, noticing the confused look on her face before they looked back to Rosemary, "there's a new display that needs to go up in the front window today, can you do that Ev?"

"Of course," Evelyn nodded, "...you okay?"

"I'm good," she said and looked up at the two of them, "are you guys okay?"

"...Yeah," Harry slowly smiled, walking to the backroom to place down his bag and jacket while Evelyn followed behind him with a frown.

"Good," Evelyn raised her eyebrows and laughed slightly, "there's no way they are even friends, she's too reserved."

"Ev, the last minute trip said enough." Harry shook his head, the two of them watching Rosemary walk past the room they were in and towards her office, the door being shut behind her.

"I thought she would've at least told us if something happened between them." Evelyn shrugged, tying her hair up as they walked to the front of the store again, "she's been telling us every small thing between them for the past month."

"Maybe it's too fresh and she's not ready to speak on it." Harry replied with a sigh, "and he hasn't been in the entire week, they're clearly not friends."

"They're so in love though," she frowned, turning back to face him, "she's so in love with him. You can clearly see that whenever he was around, I don't understand what could've gone wrong."

"Wrong time, wrong person, better as friends, their mindsets are in different places, so many reasons." Harry shrugged, "do you and Ruben ever argue over anything like that?"

"We have different mindsets on a few things but it's never anything drastic to break us up." She shook her head, "Rosemary wouldn't break up with Corbyn over that, they've been best friends for years. They know everything about each other."

"I don't know, Evelyn. We'll just have to wait until she tells us what's happened. Don't force anything."

"But what if they never speak again and-"

"She better be ready to give a good explanation for this." Vivian said as she stormed into the store with two coffees in her hands, "better as friends? Such bullshit, come on."

"Vivian." Harry shook his head, "I'll go get her but she's really not in a good mood so don't force her to tell you anything."

"She's probably heartbroken." Vivian frowned, turning to Evelyn while Harry went to retrieve his boss, "do you know what happened?"

"I don't think she's told anyone," Evelyn shook her head and sighed.

"He's always willingly to work around her timeblock system, I don't understand what else it could be." Vivian said, watching Rosemary walk out her office and towards the two girls, "you're perfect, what is there to be better off as friends for?"

"We're not friends, Viv." Rosemary mumbled as all three of her friends paused and stared at her in disbelief, "...we're not anything. We don't speak."

"...Why?" Vivian frowned.

"Because he did something that hurt me." She folded her arms and shrugged, "we haven't spoke since Tuesday morning. I told him to leave me alone."

"What did he do?" Vivian asked, "I can go speak to him."

"No, no. Don't react."

"I want to react."

"I don't want you to."

"What did he do?" Vivian asked again, "did it hurt you physically or mentally?"

"Emotionally." Rosemary sighed.

"So you broke up?"

"...Yes." Rosemary said.

"You broke up over one argument?"

"Viv it's more to me than just an argument."

"What did he do?" Vivian asked with a raise of her eyebrows, "did he bring your timeblock system into it? Did he insult that?"

"No," she shook her head, straightening the pile of cards on the counter as Vivian tilted her head.

"Did he bring your florist into it?" She asked as Rosemary stayed quiet, placing the cards back down in the correct place as she looked back up at Vivian.

Harry and Evelyn's faces slowly fell as they watched Vivian partly open her mouth to speak, furrowing her eyebrows in the process before she looked over to Evelyn.

"Asshole." Vivian rolled her eyes.

"He's not an asshole."

"He bought your florist-"

"He never said anything about my florist." She corrected her close friend as Vivian frowned at her, "I don't want to talk about it. We're not friends and I'd rather not hear about him."

"Are you still friends with the rest of the guys?" Vivian asked, a small frown on her face as Rosemary slowly shook her head while shrugging.

"I haven't heard from them either."

"Do they know?"

"They arrived as I was leaving, I'm sure they know." Rosemary nodded as Vivian sighed and nodded, "I assume they're siding with Corbyn. It makes sense."

"...Do you want me to call it quits with Zach?" She asked, fiddling with her rings as the girl looked over to Vivian in confusion, "if you aren't friends I don't want to make things awkward and they shouldn't side on something so important to you so-"

"No, Viv." Rosemary smiled slightly, "it's okay. You don't need to do anything, I'm not dragging you into anything."

"I know. But as one of your best friends I feel like I should be on your side and remove myself from association with him."

"I don't want you to do that, really. You and Zach can continue whatever you have going on." She explained, another shake of her head before she walked back into her office.

Vivian frowned slowly as she walked past the counter, grabbing Evelyn's wrist on the way and dragging her into the office just behind Rosemary's footsteps, shutting the door and leaving Harry alone to take care of the store.

"We're not allowed in here," Evelyn mumbled to Vivian.

"I can go kill him for you." Vivian raised her eyebrows as Evelyn looked at her with her eyes widened, "I told him I know how to hide a body."

"No." Rosemary replied, sitting back down at her desk while staring at her laptop screen, "I don't want anyone talking to him about me."

"This seems very go ghost on him of you."

"That was the plan."

"But he'll be upset." Evelyn frowned.

"That's the idea," Rosemary sighed, opening one of her planners as her two friends glanced to each other.

"...You go away to Virginia for three days and you come back a different person." Evelyn said, "what did Jas tell you?"

"How do you know it was Jas?"

"Because Jasmine is the bitch out of you two." Evelyn shrugged and smiled, "you're reminding me of her right now."

"But you don't want me to kill him?" Vivian asked.

"There's a chance they'll talk again." Evelyn looked at Vivian as the girl nodded, watching Rosemary furrow her eyebrows and look up at them both, "you could kill every other person she ever loved before she'd let you kill Corbyn."

"Why are we still talking about Corbyn?" She interrupted their conversation, "and why are you still in my office?"

"What's on your calendar for tonight?" Vivian folded her arms as Rosemary sighed, "can we come over for dinner? I'll bring the wine."

"Fine, as long as you both leave my office." She waved them away with a small smile as the two girls left Rosemary's office, shutting the door behind them while Harry turned his head to them.

With a frown on his face, he rolled his eyes and shook his head, "I'm part of this relationship drama too, you can't shut me out like that."

"She's literally ghosting him." Evelyn told Harry while he stared at her in confusion, "yeah, I'm surprised too."

"Did she say what he actually did?"

"Nope, she won't say." Vivian sighed, "and she won't let me kill him."

"Understandable. It's Corbyn." Harry shrugged.

"What if she turns into a really strict manager?" Evelyn raised her eyebrows, "I don't want a manager, I like having my best friend also boss me around because she's the one who pays me."

"I'm sure it's just one of those things where they need space from each other and after a week or so of not talking, they'll talk again." Harry explained, "it's a couple thing. A big argument, they stop talking but they'll talk again. They just need some space from each other."

"So much space she planned a last minute trip to home?" Evelyn frowned, "A girl who hates last minute shit did a last minute trip? I don't think they need that much space."

"Ev, it's just a bump in their progress. Relax." Harry nodded, "it was about her florist. Of course she's going to need space."

"But they're perfect for each other," Evelyn groaned with a roll of her eyes, grabbing the box from behind the counter and walking over to the window display she needed to change.

Harry sighed as he turned his head to Vivian, watching her shake her head in confusion, "why was he the only one to announce the breakup? And why was it so soon? It's only been five days."

"Rosy probably wants it private." He shrugged, "Corbyn is usually told what to do by his manager so.. he probably had no choice."

"Asshole. I'm going to go, I need to buy wine for our dinner tonight, I hope you guys have a good day regardless of the mood your manager is in." Vivian smiled at them both, walking out of the store while Evelyn and Harry turned to each other.

"She's going to speak to him." Evelyn said, "and maybe even try kill him."

"Oh 100%." Harry said through a small laugh.

A/N

any thoughts or theories for me :)))

or anything you'd like to see in the future 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 1.4K 40
₊˚.༄ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 �...
82.7K 1.6K 30
"I need you to be my fake girlfriend.." - - - [FINISHED]
172K 7.6K 84
᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘌 IN WHICH she volunteers to be his fake girlfriend for the media with the intentions of destroying ...
71.9K 1.3K 44
in which ; her past relationship broke her and he just wants to show her what it's like to really be loved