The Billionaire's Bride

Per _Alviva_

" If I know what love is, It's because of you! " ❤ ----------------- " Will You be my bride? " I was astound... Més

Introduction
Part 1 | Runaway Bride
Part 2 | Goons And Fight
Part 3 | His Proposal
Part 4 | Miss To Mrs
Part 5 | They Think What!?
Part 6 | Meeting His Parents
Part 7 | A Terrace Talk
Part 8 | Just Friends
Part 9 | What is He Hiding?
Part 10 | Apology
Part 11 | Nightmares
Part 12 | Birthday Surprise
Part 13 | Wounds of his Past
Part 14 | Swiss welcomes you
Part 15 | Couple Hiking
Part 16 | Pool Kiss
Part 17 | What are We?
Part 18 | Love Struck
Part 19 | The Headlines
Part 20 | The Gala
Part 21 | Confession of hearts
part 22 | Under one roof
Part 23 | The Bike Ride
Part 24 | What's the Truth?
Part 25 | My comfort Zone
Part 26 | Into You like Flames
Part 27 | Destined together
Part 28 | Let the World Know
Part 29 | And Suddenly
Part 30 | Didn't see that coming
Part 31 | Savour while it lasts
Part 32 | Loving You is a Losing Game
Part 33 | There's No More Us
Part 34 | On The Run
Part 35 | Strangers with Memories
Sneak Peak
Part 36 | Falling slowly
Part 37 | Out of Nowhere
Part 38 | Keeping the Hopes Alive
Part 39 | One Step Away
Part 40 | Back to where it began
Part 41 | Trying Hard
Part 42 | All I Want Is You
Part 43 | A kiss with a wink
Part 44 | let's get drunk tonight
Part 45 | Sweet surrender
Part 46 | Beware, It's a trap!
Part 47 | Bad Blood
Part 48 | And the Choice is Yours
Author's note
Part 49 | Hold on, a little longer
Part 50 | Checkmate
Part 52 | Last kiss
Part 53 | Pieces of My heart
Part 54 | Drowning on Ice
Part 55 | Home feels like you - 1
Part 56 | Home Feels like you - 2
Epilogue

Part 51 | Old Factory

5.9K 398 36
Per _Alviva_

" Sign them. "

Half-white sheets authorised by a government stamp, was slammed on the table. The title read Transfer of property and ownership, highlighted in bold Arial font.

" I won't. "

Naira raised her chin to look into his eyes. " I am not signing the papers. "

Raghav's brows narrowed at her. " What? "

She studied his face with mocking eyes, " Do you have a hearing loss Or.... Is it your Inborn low IQ?
It's a pretty simple Statement to understand. "

His jaw clenched at her sudden change in attitude. " Arrogance Despite the defeat, Interesting. "

Walking across the table, he stood behind the wooden chair. Leaning in from behind, his hands travelled up her arm and rested on her shoulder to give it a harsh squeeze, " you got no choice but to sign. " A threatening whisper.

" Try harder, you don't scare me. "

He yanked her hair back sharply that made her scalp burn but she refused to submit.

" When I make you sign the damn papers, you'll regret pulling this little stunt, babygirl. "

" You wish. " Naira stared at Raghav defiantly, a smug smile danced on her lips.

Further infuriated, He cursed before dragging her by wrist out of the warehouse mercilessly, into his Jeep.

" What- " he sealed her mouth with his palm roughly. " Zip that pretty lips, else I'll do. "

A cuff secured her left wrist to a metal railing before the jeep drove into the highlands.

The ride came to halt after about 20 minutes, in front of a deserted old factory. Leaving her alone in the jeep, Raghav walked into the factory ignoring her screams.

" Damn it! " Her futile efforts to break the restraints left reddish pink marks on her tender skin.

She looked around hopeful to find something of use to free herself and her heels brushed against a hard wooden surface.

Curiously, Naira used her free hand to reach for the box far beneath her seat, stretching her muscles to the maximum. Once she had her hands on the rectangular box, the contents within it turned her curiosity into pure shock.

A gun.

Holy f**k !

Carefully, Naira lifted the gun that weighed about 1.5 pounds. The handgun was much heavier than she had anticipated. She took a while to observe the black killer object.

Reversing the gun in her hand, Naira striked a blow with its handle on the chain links of the cuff. It was followed by yet an other hard blow. On the fourth strike the links broke, setting her free.

She stood up in a quick movement that made her head spin. Holding her head, she clenched her eyes. It took a minute for her body to stabilize. Stepping out of the jeep, she cautiously shoved the gun inside the rear pocket of her jean.

Despite having zero experience or knowledge on how to fire a pistol she chose to carry one, Just in case.
For Protection.
She wasn't going to open a fire, but atleast it might terrify her captors.

Sighing in anticipation, Naira looked around the deserted area making her way slowly towards the building.

Upon hearing distant voices from the basement, she decided to keep walking towards the source of sound. The factory was huge with multiple corridors and pillars. Sudden sound of heavy footsteps cautioned her.

" Shit! " She sneaked behind a pillar. Pressing her body into the wall she closely listened to the footsteps.

The footsteps stopped abruptly. Naira sucked in a breath, resting her hand over her pant pocket ready to pull the weapon if in case someone launches an attack on her.

A cry of pain disrupted the silence. Tilting her neck sideways, she watched, a few feets away, two of Malhotra's guards falling to the floor beside a Man who had his face covered. From behind she couldn't recognise him.

Naira gasped loudly when she felt a hand strangling her throat in a tight grip. She frantically wiggled her legs, trying to free herself.
With a masculine force, she was pushed into the wall in an attempt to be silenced that caused her posterior side of head to bang against the wall. Her frantic movements eased, a throbbing pain consumed her.

She didn't have the strength to fight, her body deprived of any nutrition and sleep, begged to shut down.

" I'll be back soon, Wait for me. "

" Okay. "

Kartik.

Naira tried to recall their last kiss. But she couldn't remember the last time they kissed.

Is this how it's gonna end!? She panicked at the thought.

Without even being able to remember the last time she was happy, cuddled in his arms.

Without a goodbye?

Leaving their story incomplete, in bits and pieces?

Would that be fair? To her. To him.

She had promised to wait.
He'll be so mad if she reneged on her promise.

Gathering her strength, Naira bent her knees and kicked the groin of her attacker.

Thrown over by the sudden assault, the man in pain let her go and crouched to the ground letting out an angry growl. Naira fell to the floor on her knees and hands, coughing and spluttering.

A loud wail caused her head to snap sideways, only to see her assaulter being kicked and punched until he was knocked out completely.

" Rudy! " She croaked her brother in law's name in relief as she was taken into a warm embrace.

" Are you hurt? " A worried Rudra questioned, scanning her face.

" I-I'm fine. " She whispered with tears pooling in her eyes.

" Hey, Don't cry. I'm here, beautiful. It's going to be alright, Okay." He muttered comforting words of reassurance.

After a while, they pulled back." Rudy, where's he? "

" Who? My Brother ! Must be Somewhere in this building, taking care of your uncle and his son. Ooo! Probably whipping their ass. " Rudra grinned earning a weak punch from his sister in law.

" Rudy. "

He chuckled. " He'll be fine, princess. Don't worry. Let's get you out of here. "
Holding her hand he guided her outside the building safely.

She stood aghast at the sight of dozen of wounded men, some unconscious, some wriggling in pain, lying on the ground. A pang of hurt hit her as she held herself responsible for all the violence.

" Well, I guess now you'll sign the papers. " Raghav's voice boomed in the open ground, startling her.

She turned back slowly to witness Raghav standing behind her husband with a dagger threatening close to his waist.

Her eyes roamed across Kartik's face. There was a small cut in his lower lip, bruises on his temple and arms. His clenched jaw highlighted his sharp jawline.

Worry skated on her face When she noticed his knuckles bleeding, a vivid proof of his burning rage.

Kartik didn't go easy on Raghav and one could say it just by looking at the latter. Raghav had a swollen left eye that was turning purple every passing minute and blood dribbling from his slack jaw and nose. His limp walking suggested possible injuries in his lower limbs and perhaps abdomen.

Finally when her eyes locked with Kartik, Naira could see relief flooding in them. He didn't seem to worry about being held at knife point, his eyes twinkled upon seeing his wife, like a child who found his lost teddy.

Rudra stepped in front of Naira to cover her behind him. " Back off Raghav, else you won't like the consequences. " He threatened.

Raghav scoffed, " Should we calculate how many seconds it will take for me to twist this knife into your brother's flesh? "

Naira panicked when Raghav drew the sharp edge of the knife to the left quadrant of Kartik's stomach, a few inches down his ribs.

" Wait! No, please. "

He seized his act, smirking at her defeated plea. " It's simple babygirl, Sign the goddamn papers if you want him to stay alive. "

" I can't. " She whispered, her eyes pooling with helpless tears.

" What do you get by doing this, huh? " Malhotra's face wore a look of disinterest as Naira confronted him.

" Why are you involving innocent kids in your ugly games? What did they do to you. How can you! You should be ashamed of yourself." She threw him a disgusted look.

" These kids are orphans. They aren't loved, no one wants them and I know how it feels. I'm helping them by providing them a home, where they'll learn to be strong enough to survive. " Malhotra said without any ounce of regret.

Is he a lunatic!

Why isn't he in an Asylum, yet !?

Naira looked at him stumped by his illogical reasoning. " Do you even hear yourself!
Mr. Malhotra if you think you are saving the kids by selling them to strangers of unknown lands, sorry to break your bubble, But No!! " She yelled.

" You won't understand. " He hissed back, in a deep low voice. " No one will. "

" Just because you had a crappy childhood, you weren't loved by your parents, doesn't mean this world and it's people are hallow. " She exclaimed loudly.

" Do not raise your voice at me,
girl. "

" Or what! You'll kill me like you killed my parents! " There was a momentary pause.

With a renewed braveness, Naira threw daggers of words at him.
" You are psychotic! A criminal. You are nothing but a pathetic, selfish man. You - You are... " Falling short of words and breath, She furiously wiped the lone tear that slipped her eyes.

" I can let the kids go. " The room turned dead quiet as Malhotra spoke," I'll never bother your husband or family, and I'll put an end to all my illegal business. "

Naira looked at him bewildered, so did the others. His statement didn't end, she knew there was more to it. He wouldn't give up so easily.

" But On one condition.
you'll have to sign, yet an other documents apart from the property transfer. "

Malhotra adjusted his glasses, corners of his lips lifted in a slick smirk." I haven't done a sloppy work, Mr. Oberoi. Have I? "

Kartik tightened his fist, muttering a curse.

Damn it! How did he know!

***********

Some people change
but don't really change!

Mr. Malhotra is a certified a**

Don't mind him folks!
Continue being busy enjoying the story and giving this chap a quick 100+
While I'll focus heating up the game.

Had to divide this chap into two
Stay tuned for the second part.

Do not forget to

Vote and comment

❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Forever | ✓ Per nessa

Literatura romàntica

270K 8.6K 19
[ A NOT SO LONG STORY] "I don't like sharing what's mine. I don't even like when someone touches what's mine. And you Kiara, you are mine." Fuck, I...
35.9K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
1.4M 63.8K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
119K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...