On the Negative Side ~payalgu...

By Payalgupta3012

A bond of blood and tears. A love of Tortures. ________________________ Drop spoiler #1 A love story of a wom... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1 : My past
Part 2 : New Scott
Part 3 : Date?
Part 4 : Harper?
Part 5 : His eyes!
Part 6 : An Angel
Part 7 : Messed up
Part 8 : Actually who?
Part 9 : A Paradise
Part 10 : To his Mansion
Part 11 : Into 90's
Part 12 : Mission
Part 13 : Kiss in Tensed
Part 14 : Full day date
Part 15 : Onto a mission
Part 16 : They? or You?
Part 17 : Scoldings
Part 18 : Addicted
Part 19 : Love or Work?
Part 20 : Power With Passion
Part 21 : Keep trying boys!
Part 22 : Perfect
Part 24 : What else I want?
Part 25 : Heart clench
Part 26 : Truth or lie?
Part 27 : Just a trust
Part 28 : Lingerie
Part 29 : All of Me
Part 30 : So many things
Part 31 : Mercilessly
Part 32 : Machine
Part 33 : Your eyes
Part 34 : Maybe last time
Part 35 : Proposal
Part 36 : Last day
Part 37 : Count of love
INTERMISSION
Part 38 : Sign of Mafias
Part 39 : In the name of Love
Part 40 : Painful Pleasure
Part 41 : The War Begins
Part 42 : Jealousy
Part 43 : Bloody Vengeance
Part 44 : Mafias do cry
Part 45 : Pain and Blood
Part 46 : Rage of Vengeance
Part 47 : A Promise
Part 48 : Yours and mine
Part 49 : Still a Rival
Part 50 : Only You
Part 51 : Not Just You
Part 52 : Thread of Love : Twins
Part 53 : Vengeance Again
Part 54 : I Lost
Part 55 : A bond of Hatred
Part 56 : The Last
Part 57 : Love or Hate
Part 58 : A Warm Moment
Part 59 : The best

Part 23 : End of Maria

943 87 14
By Payalgupta3012

ONE CAN NEVER BE MY ENEMY IF HE/SHE LOVES ME.

Adrian's POV

I groaned as my head ached like hell. I sat on bed with great difficulty and rubbed my temples. 

What had happened yesterday?

MK sir asked me to come to his room and gifted me one antique gun. There it is on the night table. He asked me to drink with him and I got drunk. How did I end up here?

I saw some scratches on my knuckles. Did I had a fight yesterday?
Soon my eyes stuck on a figure.

Hayley was sleeping her head on bed as she was sitting on ground sleeping. Her long gown scattered all over the floor. God, its so cold and she is sleeping like this.

I tapped her cheeks and she woke up.

"Why are you sleeping like this?"
She took time in rubbing her eyes and coming back to reality.

"God you'll catch cold."
I made her stand.

"How did I end up in my room?"

"You were drunk yesterday, and I drove us back to home."

"Just this, didn't anything else happen?"

"N-no."
She said and was about to leave the room when I pulled her as now she was sitting on my lap now.

"Did I do anything wrong yesterday?"

"Well not wrong but you fought yesterday."
She said playing with my shirt collar avoiding my gaze.

"Why?"

"First promise me, that you won't get angry and will not find that man to kill him to death."
I nodded.

"One-guy-flirted-me-and-you-beat-the-shit-out-of-him... His teeth was also broken."
She said in rush closing her eyes.

"Did I scared you last night?"
I asked as concern took over me.

She opened her eyes and bit her lips. She nodded cutely.
"A little bit."

I chuckled.
"Sorry for showing you my that side... But you will never face my dark side. Its only for my enemies not for loved ones."

She cleared her throat and hesitantly asked me a question.
"Well what if your loved one and your enemy is the same person?"
I blinked my eyes in confusion and she gulped as she was scared.

She again stood up to go but I again pulled her.
"One who will love me, can never be my enemy though, even if he or she is my enemy."
I said and hugged her digging my face in her neck.

She remained silent and then said.
"Your name is V?"

"Did I told it yesterday?"
I asked still hugging her.

"Yeah."

"Don't be scare, this mafia can kill anyone, to protect you. I will never hurt you."
I said and kissed her neck.

"I love you... V."
I chuckled.

"I love you too my angel... But don't call me V in public... Its should be hidden."
She nodded and for long we remained hugging each other and just by this I felt my head ache snoozing slowly.
__________________________________

I stopped the car at the gate of her kindergarten.

"I wanted to tell you that I will be home late as I have to meet Rosé... Don't come to pick me up... I'll be home by my own."

She said removing her seat belt.
"Yeah fine... But wait."
I stopped her and brought out a smart watch out of my pocket.

I took her left hand gently and made it wear that removing the previous watch.
"How is it?"

"Its beautiful but you didn't need to---"

"Its for your safety... Whenever something is up or down with you and I'm not by your side. Just click this button on the side and I will get the notifications instantly that where you are, so that I can come and help you."

"Thank you."
I felt a rush of different emotions in those few seconds. I smiled at his caring nature.

"One kiss."
I said and drew my face close to her. She chuckled and kissed my lips and hopped out of the car. She bid me good bye and I went to the torture building for some important purpose.
___________________________________

Hayley's POV

After the dismissal of the kindergarten, I reached to the torture building on my bike which I secretly had in kindergarten. Only Vini knew about it, not even Stella.

I changed into another dress so that the dress I was wearing which was given by Adrian won't get dirty by that man's blood.

As I entered in I saw Vini already there. I opened my watch handing it to her.
"Check this watch, does it have some location navigation or like that and how does it works."
She went with her work and I went with mine.

I entered the room where the right hand of Maria was kept. I wore my black gloves and took a finger cutter.

Torture ahead
Read at your own risk...
Mention of blood and heavy tortures...

I sat in front of him and his eyes showed fear.

"Well guess what, yesterday you didn't messed only with a mafia's girlfriend, not only mafia's daughter but also to a mafia herself."

I said fixing the cutter on his little finger. He screamed through tape and his voice was muffled by the tape. I glared at him and pressed the cutter as his little finger was now in my hand covered with blood.

He screamed and jumped on the chair.

"How did you even dare to touch me?"

I removed the tape from his mouth to know what he wants to speak.
"Who are you?"

I scoffed.
"The audacity you have to ask me this question... Anyways let me introduce myself... I'm Hayley... The one you were searching for."
His eyes widened and I took his hand of which his little finger was no more.

"I'm... Zee."
I said and inserted his hand in a bowl filled with ice cubes. And he screamed.

"Through this hand you tried to touch me... I wish I could hit you like that, the way Adrian had hit you yesterday."

"I'm-I'm sorry... Let me go."

"Do you think after revealing my whole identity, I'll leave you alive."
I faced one of my men and nod at him. He nodded too and brought a heater.

"Please, leave me."

"I would have if you didn't dare to touch me in an inappropriate way last night."
I took his hand and kept it on heater and he screamed trying to take his hands off the heater but my men held his hand keeping it on.

His hands were totally red and black now... I would have pity him if he had didn't flirt me and was only the right hand of my enemy.

"Leave him."
I ordered and he left his hand. His tears came out through his eyes.

"Your hands touched me and see what happened to them... Just imagine if your lips would have touched me, what would have happened to them?"

"I-Please,... L-lea-leave me. I'm not use-used to tor-tures... Pl-please kil-kill me if y-you want, but pl-please."

"I love it when people beg for death. It makes us look more powerful."
I said and smirked.

I took my gun and shoot on his thighs as he screamed but I ordered my man to tape him again. So now his screams muffled.

"Now I'll ask you one question, 1 second late, then you will suffer a intense pain."
I said and point my gun at his dick.
✅✅✅✅✅

Safe zone ahead!

He shook his head, tears coming from his eyes.

"I am Hayley... Her school rival now, tell me What is Maria's target against Hayley?"
I gestured to the men to remove the tape.

"She hates you since your high school times. And she wants to kill you. She has planned to come to the kindergarten you own and she is planning to control you by pointing gun at children's head. She just wants to kill you and take all your property."

"How did she knew about the address of kindergarten?"
He gulped and I pulled the trigger ready to shoot his dick.

"I told her... I'm-I'm sorry.... Please don't."
I clenched my jaw and hit his jaw with the gun as he spit the blood out.

I kicked him on his chest and he fell down still tied to chair. His hands were numb and couldn't work anymore now.

"If any kid is harmed, you and Maria will face a worse death... And Zee is always true to her words."
I said and kicked his head and left from there.

"Don't give him a single food and sink his whole body in a ice pool but don't let him die."
I ordered going out of the torture room. Because of this shit, kids life are in danger.

I came to a simple room and sat on a chair and started solving Rubik's cube thinking of what I can do.

I heard a knock at door.
"Come in."

Vini entered.
"This has the navigation system but it will only work if you switch this on by clicking this button at side."

"Means he told me truth."

"Who?"

"Adrian gave me this for my safety... He said that whenever I need him I just have to click it and he will be there... He trust me way too much."

"Isn't it good, it's easy for you to do your mission?"

"Its not easy to break his trust... I guess If I'll do that, more than him, it will hurt me."

"Stop loving him, will you?"

"Its easy to say, anyways here we got another problem."
I explained her the plan of Maria.

"So what to do now?."
____________________________________

Next day in kindergarten...

Stella was playing with kids outside and I was in kitchen making a cup of coffee for myself when suddenly I heard the sound of pulling trigger. I smirked, exactly as we planned.

I turned around and pretend to be shocked...
"Mar-maria, what's this? Why you're holding a gun and why are you here?"
I sounded scared.

"Well Hayley, though we're just rivals of high school. How can I forget that you had made me feel low in every field by being better than me... Now see today you are under my gun."

"What are you doing? Cops will put you in jail."

"I like that fear in your eyes Hayley... I wanted to see that since high school."

"How do you know about this kindergarten address?"

"My right hand man told me..."

"Where is he?"
I asked this on purpose.

"I don't care."

"How did you know that I will be in mafia party?"

"I know V as I have seen him in mafia party once and when I saw you with him at one restaurant having so-called-date... I knew you would be at mafia party."

"Oh."
So she doesn't know I'm a mafia. That's a good thing.

"Guess what Hayley, you did late to identify me."

"Oh Did I really?"
My voice came to normal and I don't have to act innocent puppy anymore.
"Or maybe you didn't identified me yet!"
She was confused and a smirk covered my lips.

Another pulling of the gun trigger was heard and Maria turned to see Vini holding gun against her head.

"You are also a m---"

I hit her elbow taking a gun from her hands as I heard Stella's voice along with kids coming in. Vivian hid her gun at her belt and I hid the gun that I snatched from her under there utensil at kitchen.

"Better you act here as my friend or, you know further consequences."

"My men are outside."
She said. I smirked.
"I guess you still didn't identified me."
She widened her eyes and looked at window, Her men were replaced by mine without any sound or action.

"Don't run, children... Go slow."
Kids passed us and went into the class room but Stella waited.

"Who is she?"

"My school friend."
I said in snap.

"Oh Hi... I'm Stella."
She offered her hand for shake.

She didn't do it at first and Vini came behind her pointing the gun at her back. She gasped and shook her hand in instant.

"H-hi, I'm Maria, Hayley's friend."
____________________________________

Flashback...

"So what to do now?... Should we give holiday to children tomorrow?"

"If we will do that, parents may doubt, and right now we know what is her plan. If it cancels she will get to know that we are aware of her plans. Then she will plan something else which we will be unaware of."

"So what now?"

"She can hi-jack our kindergarten only if everyone is inside the class. Tomorrow kids will be playing out. When she will see that kids are out. She can't hi-jack it. And she will either send any of her men or she herself will come in to kill me on spot."

"Should we increase security?"

"Let her starter of plan be successful, we'll make her latter plan fail. She will surely herself come in because she has the desire to kill me by her own hands so she'll sneak in.

I'll make her busy into talks and at that time you have to order our men outside to give a sleep off injection to all her men. Everyone should be knock out without any violence.
And then you have to point your gun at her head when the right time comes..."
I sighed.

"Get onto mission."
_____________________________________

How was the chapter?

Do vote and comment...
Love y'all...
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 2.8K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
1M 20.6K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...
409K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1.5M 42.2K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...