The Boy Next Door

Por em_writess

This is Dual Pov Between Ace and Mia! (A lot of flirting and a tiny bit of smut) ๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐™ฐ... Mais

Introduction
Character Aesthetics
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
Epilouge #1
Epilogue #2
Bonus Chapter
Authors Note

[18]

1.3K 18 7
Por em_writess

Time jump to the afternoon on Friday.

"Ace- Ace," Blake says while bursting into my room with no warning.

"Dude a little privacy would be nice," I say and give him a nasty look. "What do you need this time."

"I wannaaksalexistohoco," he says.

"Slow down, and repeat that," I say.

"I wanna ask Alexis to hoco," he says.

Well, that's a shocker. I always knew that Blake and Alexis kind of liked each other, but Alexis would never date Gracie's brother. She just couldn't do that to their friendship.

"Dude that's great. Does Gracie know and why do you need my help," I say while giving him a pat on the back?

"Okay well Gracie doesn't know and maybe you could ask Mia to help out with this," he says.

"So you want my help to get Mia's help to help you ask out Alexis," I say.

"Yep," I say.

"Okay fine," I grown back at him.

"Thanks but put a shirt on before you go ask her," he says while leaving my room.

"Will do," I yell back at him and throw on a plain white baggy T.

I go out onto my balcony and see if she is there, and she is. She has her hair up in a messy bun and is holding a coffee cup.

Dang, she is a beauty.

"Hasn't anyone told you it is rude to stare," she says.

"Not really because it is usually others who stare, not me," I say.

"Whatever you say, Romeo," she says and walks back into her room.

"Wait," I yell at her. She stops for a second allowing me time to jump over to her balcony.

I probably should stop doing that.

"What's up," she says while continuing to walk to her room. She leaves the door open and I take that as an invitation to enter.

"I have exciting news, but when I tell you, you can't freak out," I say. She stops dead in her tracks and turns around to face me.

"Speak Ace," she says.

"Well, Blake needs your help, because he wants to ask Alexis to homecoming," I say. It takes her a minute to comprehend what I just said.

"OMG NO WAY, YES OF COURSE I WILL HELP OUT," she screams.

"I told you not to freak out," I say.

"Whatever, so what is the plan," she asks.

" I don't know, but I think Blake wants all of us to go to the coffee house after the game, and then he will ask her there," I say while taking a seat on her bed.

"Of does he know how he wants to ask her," she says.

"Yeah, to do a sign of some sort, he said to tell me to tell you to give Mia permission to do whatever she thinks Alexis will like," I say.

She smiles at me, " Want to help me," she asks.

"Of course princess," I say.

****
"Okay you trace, and I will do the I will do the design," I say.

"Okay but outline the words in pencil then go over it in sharpie," she says.

We decided to do a sign for Blake since he wanted one originally. I never really expected Blake to have the guts and ask Alexis to homecoming, but I am very proud of my boy.

"This is going to look so cute," she says. She can't stop talking about the fact the Blake is going to ask Alexis to homecoming.

"Mia we have been over this like 1 million times," I say.

"I know but it is still the cutest," she says. "Ace."

"Yes Mia," I say and look at her.

"Do you think you are going to go to homecoming," she asks.

I never really thought about going to homecoming. The last time I went it was really bad. Correction I was bad, me and some guys did some things that made us get suspended.

Now Mia has come along in my life I really want to ask her to homecoming, but I don't really have the guts for it.

"I don't know, I am still deciding," I say.

"Oh okay," she says. She sounded a little sad, it's like she wanted me to say I was going to homecoming.

"Done," she says and lifts he marker off of the paper.

"Same here," I say. "It actually looks pretty good."

"Yeah because of my design," she says with an evil laugh.

"You only did like three things," I say.

"Yeah, you could have picked to do those in the first place," she says while putting her hand on her hip and facing me.

I don't say anything back to her, I give her a stern normal look and then pick her up over my shoulder.

"Ace put me down," she yells while hitting my back.

"Not until you say it," I say.

"Say what," she yells again.

"You know what to say," I tell her.

"Not gonna say it," she says.

"Okay, then I guess this is how the rest of your life will be," I say.

She stops hitting my back and gives in to say, "OMG WHAT YOU DID MADE THE POSTER,"

Sarcastic as it was, I accepted it. I threw her down onto her bed. "I know it was, I am just too good."

"Of course," she says and sits up. "When are we leaving for the game?"

"Uh I think in an hour," I say. "I am going to call Blake in a minute and ask him how he wants to do this."

"Okay, but make sure he tells Gracie," she says, "or I will."

"Got it, boss," I say and leave her room and hop back over to mine.

I quickly called Blake and asked him how he wanted to do this. He wants to do it at the coffee house, and he will leave and then text me to bring Alexis out. Something like that let's just hope it goes well. He also mention that Gracie knew about what he was doing, and she is excited about it.

It was really fun having Ace over today to help with the poster. I had an absolute blast, although I was a little upset when he said he doesn't know what he wants to do for homecoming.

Yes, it is senior year and homecoming is not as exciting as it was freshman year. I thought since Blake was asking Alexis maybe we could then go in a group. She obviously will say yes because it is Blake.

I and the girls decided on getting ready at our own houses today. It was a simple school colors game. I went with a red hoodie and simple black leggings, and Air Force shoes. I pull my hair up in braids and grab the post and head out the door.

Mia: you ready Ace!

Ace: of course meet you out there

We both hopped into my car, I put the poster in the back so it could lay flat and not get wrinkled. I am most excited about the homecoming ask. That is all that's been on my mind for the last couple of hours.

*****
"Okay when you threw that ball and the other player caught it that is what made the game," Ace says.

We are at the coffee house right now. Blake and his team won the football game, it was a close match, 32-29. Blake played well and he is the quarterback which throws the ball, and overall the defense played a smart game.

"Thanks, I was so worried that he wouldn't catch the ball, but he did," Blake says.

"Do any of you guys know what is going on here, because I am a little lost," Gracie says.

"Your lost? You have lived with me for the past 18 years and still have no idea what the idea of football is," Blake says.

"Nope not a clue," Gracie says.

"Alexis, Mia do you guys know what football is," Blake asks the both of us.

"Well I know that a touchdown is 6 points and then you can get to kick a extra 1 point called PAT meaning point after touchdown, that is it though," Alexis says.

"Yeah, what she said, but you can also go for the two-point conversion as well if they make a touchdown, there are 4 quarters in the whole game and 11 players on each team on the field at all times," I say. Ace and Blake both look at me with their jaws dropped. "What."

"Nothing, it's just I didn't know that you knew that much about football," Ace says.

"Yeah, same here, it is very impressive," Blake says. "Gracie, you are taking notes."

"Yeah of course," Gracie says while looking at her phone and not at Blake.

"Okay just remember to yell milkshake when we get a touchdown next time," Blake says.

"Huh," Gracie reply's while looking up from her phone.

"Okay, now you are paying attention," Blake says.

"Yeah, what were we talking about," Gracie says.

"Football," we all say in unison.

"Whatever," She says.

"I don't know about you but that coffee made me full, got to go to the bathroom so be right back," Blake says.

He didn't go to the restroom instead he went out to the car to grab the poster. I left my car unlocked for him, so he could grab it. He texted Ace to send her out any minute now.

"Okay guys, that's a wrap," Ace says.

"Yeah, it is getting kind of late anyway," I say.

"Yeah, is anyone going to tell Blake that we left," Alexis says sounding so concerned.

"Nah he will be good, let's go," Ace says.

We all walk out the door letting Alexis go first. I and Gracie both have the same idea and take our phones out and start recording.

"Alexis, will you light my night up at homecoming with me," Blake says while holding the poster and roses for her.

"OMG, yes yes yes Blake I would love to go to homecoming with you," Alexis squeals. She hugs Blake and then we make them get together to take

SNAPCHAT
Mia.Thompson- 7:17

"Yay, I am so happy for you guys," I say.

"Wait you knew," Alexis says.

"Well of course I did, you always need an inside man," I say and chuckle a bit. "Well it is getting a little late so see all of you on Monday. Ace you ready?"

"Of course, let's go," he says.

We hop in the car and leave the coffee house. It was pretty silent on the way home except for the first few minutes. When we get home, I instantly go upstairs and get ready for bed. Once I am ready, I hit the hay and fall asleep.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

89K 2.2K 53
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ. ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ." - "๐ˆ'...
Better Off Por cammie_grace

Ficรงรฃo Adolescente

689K 19.6K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." โœฐ โœฐ โœฐ Mia Rose...
135K 2.5K 36
"๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† " ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ๐’” " ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š " ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ...
DyverCity Por Antisocial-CoffeeJu...

Ficรงรฃo Adolescente

20.6K 1.4K 106
โš ๏ธ Warning!!โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug useโš ๏ธ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...