The Boy Next Door

By em_writess

This is Dual Pov Between Ace and Mia! (A lot of flirting and a tiny bit of smut) 𝗔𝗰𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙰... More

Introduction
Character Aesthetics
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
Epilouge #1
Epilogue #2
Bonus Chapter
Authors Note

[17]

1.4K 16 7
By em_writess

                                     Gracie
Gracie: Mia you dog, we are talking at lunch  

                                                    About what??

Gracie: ABOUT YOUR DATE WITH ACE FUCKING STERLING.

                            Whatever see you at lunch.
______________________________

I never thought that coming to Arizona would bring me happiness, but it does. I love the weather, people, and food. Life is going well right now, so I gotta hang on to it.

I slapped my alarm clock because the noise was getting too much for me. I hop out of bed and do the usual. Shower, brush teeth and hair, and then pick out makeup and outfit.

It was pretty cool outside this morning, so I just went with a cream-pinkish-colored romper and a long black-sleeve shirt underneath. For shoes, I slipped on my pair of black doc martins. (Inspo pic below)

"No this isn't cute," I say to myself as I look in the mirror.

I take that outfit off and go back inside my closet to look for a better outfit than that.

If you haven't noticed choosing an outfit for school is very stressful for me.

After a short five minutes of looking for an outfit I decide to wear my long overalls, a white tube top underneath and my basic white high top converse for shoes. (The real Inspo pick)

*****
"Mia, you got to spill now," Gracie says while shaking my arm.

"Calm down Gracie, but still we would like to know everything," Alexis states.

"Of course," I say. Gracie stops shaking my arm.

"We didn't do much. He took me to an Italian restaurant and then just talked in the car for a little and then went back to my place," I say while smiling and blushing.

I couldn't help it though. I had the best date ever with Ace, he was nice, kind and chivalry was not dead when I was with him. Let's just hope he doesn't fail his tasks within these 2 months.

"What are all you girls laughing about," Ace says while sliding next to me at the lunch table. Blake also comes along and sits across from Alexis.

"Oh nothing, just you and Mia's date," Alexis says.

"Oh really," Ace says and looks down at me.

I smile at him and say, "don't worry I didn't tell them everything."

The girls and Blake then look at me weirdly. "Wait-"

"Did you guys' fuck," Blake says while cutting off Alexis? Alexis glares at him.

"NO," Me and Ace say in unison.

"We didn't, scouts honor," Ace says.

"Okay good because I don't think that either one of you is ready to be parents," Gracie says. I look at her with the mom's eyes. "Not that you guys would make great parents one day- I just- I'm going to shut up now."

"Yeah, that's probably for the best," I say and add a little chuckle.

"So you guys coming to the game Friday," Blake asks. It is their biggest game yet. If they win this then they will be put into a bracket for the state, but if they lose then no bracket.

"Of course, wouldn't miss it," Gracie says.

"Are you going to go, I know that these things aren't your forte but it would be great to have you there," Blake asks while patting him on the back.

"Yeah man, I will come," he says. "So don't fuck up."

******
I shoved my things into my locker and took the items that I need out and into my backpack. While I was doing that, I kept getting whistles from different males that walked by, which was extremely uncomfortable.

I felt a hand slither down and grab my waist. I jumped at that feeling and turned around to see who it was. "Ace, you can't do that," I hit his chest a couple of times because he startled me.

"Sorry princess, what you up to," he asks with his hands still plastered on my waist.

"Well I was deciding on either going home, shopping or to the coffee house to study there for a bit," she says.

"How about you go shopping for a little while then study at the coffee house until you get bored," he says.

"Yeah, okay that sounds good, see you later," I say and start to walk off. He follows me.

"Hey, don't forget about me," he says while jogging up to catch me.

"You want to come," I say while pushing the school doors open.

"You bet, I need to approve these outfits of yours," he says and smiles a little too.

"Approve, what do you mean by that," I ask.

"I just need to make sure you look good," he says. I know he is lying but I just leave it there.

We both hop in our separate cars and are off to the mall.

***

"Now I am sure you speeded," I say to Ace while we enter the mall.

"It's called shortcuts princess," he says. "Okay, where to."

"I think I want to check out the store's lulus and Lucy in the sky, they both have a great dress selection," I say.

He gives me a nod pretending to know what I am talking about. We enter Lulus and instantly there are so many dresses. From short ones, to long, to poofy type, and even a body con. This might take a while.

"If you want to go somewhere else, I am okay with that Ace," I say.

"No I can stay," he says.

I continue to look around the store and really couldn't find anything. I have three dresses in my hand I was only hoping for a couple more but three is fine. I go into the changing room to try on my dresses. The first dress I tried on was a fluffy purple one. It didn't quite fit right and was itching my chest a lot. So that one was a no.

"Mia when you are ready come and show me," Ace quietly says. I give him a thumbs-up from under the changing room.

I then go on to my second dress and which is a short blue spaghetti-strapped dress with some sparkles on it. This dress fit like a dream and looked amazing on me.

I walk out of the changing room and give a little spin to Ace. He silently utters a cuss word under his breath, I laugh a little at that action of his.

"Mia, you look great," he says and his face is red like tomato red.

"Thank you," I say while smiling at him.

"Now go try on the other one and come out with the same smile you have right now," he says.

I head back into the room and slip the dress off. This time I change into a black dress it is knee length and has a little slit at the bottom.

I come right back out and give him yet another spin. He still looks red in the face and still utters a curse word under his breath.

He takes my hand and pulled me near him and whispered, "you look fucking hot Mia."

I start to get a little heated and blush so much at that comment. "Thank you, Ace."

"Do you have any more," he asks.

"No that's the last one," I say while heading back in to change.

We go up to the register and I take my wallet out, but Ace already puts his card in for me.

"Ace," I say sternly.

"Mia," he says.

"You can't keep buying things for me," I say.

"You need to let someone spoil you from time to time," he says while taking his card back.

"Whatever," I say.

*****

We ended up getting to the coffee house around 5:30 perfect time for a little coffee and snack.

I get myself coffee and a snack and sit where Ace was already sitting.

"Okay, do you have your physics book," I ask him just to make sure?

"Yeah," he says and slings it out of his backpack.

"Okay great let's start with the homework assignment," I say.

He nods. We agree on doing the whole paper and then checking our answers or let's just say I do the work and teach him how to do his.

Snapchat- Ace- 6:23

                     Snapchat- Mia- 6:30

"It is getting about that time," I tell ace and yawn a little as well.

"Yeah, I am done for today, but this was fun," he says.

"Yes, for sure, let me know if you need any help on any other schoolwork," I say.

"I will princess," he says and does a little boop on my nose.

We head out of the coffee house and so are cars. I put my stuff in mine and so does he.

"Mia, come here," Ace says.

"Okay," I say and walk over to the driver's side of the car. When I get there, he wraps his arms around my lower back and pulls me in for a hug.

This feels nice and warm. "Thank you," I say and wrap my arms around his neck.

"No Mia thank you," he says while letting go of the hug. "Have a goodnight."

God, what is he doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 52 16
Without any warning he turned toward me. I took a small step back but find the door behind me. He leaned toward me resting one arm at my head level a...
38.3K 1.9K 42
[Book 1 of the Mia Series] This story is about Mia and the struggles she deals with throughout her senior year in high school. Unfortunately, she has...
588 62 32
Aren, a boy who talks to few people and cares for no one, meets a girl named Mia and becomes captivated by her. He finds himself suddenly attached t...
281 120 20
"𝐈 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. 𝒀'𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 �...