๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐Œ

By thefinestprincess

๐๐„๐˜๐๐ˆ๐Š๐€ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ โžท ________________________________ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ... More

๐™„ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐˜พ๐™€๐˜ฟ
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐˜พ๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™„
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐˜พ๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™„๐™„
๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€
๐™Ž๐™๐™ˆ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™„๐™Ž๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€
๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™” ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™
๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™” ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™„๐™„
๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™‹ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™”
๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™‹ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™” ๐™„๐™„
๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™‹ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™” ๐™„๐™„๐™„
๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™‹ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™” ๐™„๐™‘
๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™Š๐™’
๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™‹๐™„๐˜พ๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž
๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™‹๐™„๐˜พ๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž ๐™„๐™„
๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™‹๐™„๐˜พ๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž ๐™„๐™„๐™„
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ.

๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐™”

1.8K 94 150
By thefinestprincess

g!p — tw: violence.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘁.
𝗜𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘁.
𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝒪𝓃𝒾𝓀𝒶

I promised to myself I'd be on best behavior, and yet, here I am, inside of her hotel room with my legs spread apart, and satin thong at my ankles. Her muscular arm was firmly wrapped around my tapered waist to avoid me from losing balance. The right side of my face was speared against the indigo-painted wall as she blatantly thrust her third leg inside my second pair of lips. My walls caved in as I purred in satisfaction.

In the wise lyricism of 50 Cent, she had a magic stick, indefinitely. Damn, I loved that magic dick.

"Daddy loves you." She husked, right above my ear. If only I could respond to how much she was making me feel like I was on top of the world, but she was slutting me out so fuckin good, my verbiage fell short, replaced with moans of her name.

"You love me, Tanya?" She whispered into my now sweated-out tresses that she'll pay to get redone later.

"Uh huhhh!"

Our legs were tangled, rubbing against each other as she pounded into me like I deserved a beating for bad behavior. Tears pooled at my waterline, threatening to escape. I needed this punishment badly. I needed her inside me, filling me up to the point she poked at my heart.

The next thing I knew, I was turned around forcefully as my back was thrown against the thinly built wall. She picked me up by my caramel latte thighs, wrapping them just above her hips. Sliding into me with ease a throaty grunt exited her lips as a glint formed into her eyes, shooting daggers of lust at me.

"You know I love watching your face when you cum."

She is my ecstasy demon, putting me in such a loaded frenzy. I felt higher than love for her. This shit was galactic, immensely powerful.

Lovemaking was for the bed only, but when it came down to just fucking, I wanted to be humiliated and degraded. I wanted to feel like a thousand-dollar whore.

Two dollars is too cheap for a bitch like me.

"You look so damn beautiful. I don't wanna ever pull out this pussy."

"DONT!" I consented, shortly feeling her cut off my vocals of whimpering as her lip caved around mine. I could taste a droplet of my salty tears as we kissed passionately. Her tongue explored my mouth like a starving kitten.

"I'll kill for this pussy." She groaned breathlessly inside my mouth.

My head fell back against the hard pavement as I pulled away to chase my irregular breathing. I instructed her to go faster. I didn't want her going easy on me in the slightest.

Hearing my flood of wetness saturating her length as we jolted from her immense speed, was like a sweet melody, playing in both of our ears. I could put that rain app out of business in a heartbeat.

"And I'd die bout that dick," I responded as her teeth gazed at my neck, followed by her slippery tongue going in for a moderate suck.

If only I wasn't on birth control and could have her babies I would in a heartbeat. I'd birth out an entire family tree.

Losing our balance from her roughness, we stumbled onto the carpet as her body hovered above me with the diamond chain that graced her neck. Her member still filled me up and her love faces resembled a work of art the way her now sweated-out silk press famed her flustered face. Her pace spiked with quickness insinuating she was reaching her peak. The sound of her beautifully vigorous grunts echoed louder and louder with each thrust. I felt the pressure of her thumb travel to my glistening clit, rubbing it sporadically as if she were trying to leave her print against it.

"Y-Yes, daddy! I'm so close!"

"Go ahead and paint daddy's dick, love."

My limbs quaked beneath her as she attached her forehead to mine, staring deeply into my hooded dark eyes. My legs and shoulders were getting slightly roughed up by the carpet and I loved it. I could feel her chiseled breaths against my lips as she stroked my walls with two last forces before her cream filled my pussy like a Twinky.

Immediately falling chest to chest with me as our moistened legs intertwined, she kissed me with so much force, holding the sides of my face with her warm hands while slowly pulling her full length out of my pussy.

"I love you so much, Tanya."

"I love you more, Giselle," I whispered back against her wet pink lips, filling them curving into a smile.

We just lay there for a while in silence in the hotel suite as she had me now wrapped in her arms, with my back against her front, sliding her hand horizontally against my torso. I felt as though this is where I was meant to be, here with one who had my entire world in the palm of her hands.

"What you thinking about, princess?" Beyoncé murmured into my hair, pulling my physique a bit closer into hers.

"Who said I was thinking?" I questioned, sarcastically.

"I still know everything about you, even in our time apart. How you love for me, and only me to spoon you after sex although you hate to admit it, and how you fold your lips inward, flexing your dimples after you just uttered a full-on lie."

I felt a peck against my ear before she mumbled, "and let's not forget the fact that you prefer to be fucked everywhere but the bed. I literally came inside your pussy outside in the church parking lot. Oh, and that time in the hospital when—"

"Okay, okay!" I snickered, turning in her arms to where I was now facing her strikingly gorgeous face. "Let me find out you be pillow talkin' bout me." I taunted, kissing her lips a couple times, before pulling back, running my index finger to trace her collar bone.

"Do you still think about her?"

"Who?"

"Béley." I met her lingering eye contact, as I inquired about our two months premature daughter who passed away a week before we were supposed to take her home.

We were both crushed, leading to a horrible depressing home life and toxicity that injected our relationship like venom. We eventually had to let go, breaking things off before it got worse. Months to a year later, I came to the realization we should've worked harder to save our ties, as in trying therapy after going through such a traumatic experience, because all in all, we really just needed each other.

"Of c-course, I think about our baby. Every single day. I still question to this day, why? She was so tiny and beautiful. I remember vividly how we use to debate about who she'd resemble the most, just for her to look like Solange as a baby."

I pouted as her smile expanded. "Do you still h-have the nursery in your home or did—"

"I do. Sometimes it's hard for me to enter through that door. Do you still have the other portion of her blanket?" Beyoncé asked, swiping a piece of my hair from my face.

"Yes. I actually got it framed, hanging amongst the cream walls of my living room."

"That's nice—and different."

"I meannn, you know me." I clicked my tongue, smirking.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"Bey?"

"Hm?"

"I don't think I can go through this wedding tomorrow. Especially after what we just did. I-I can't marry her," I spoke honestly.

"So don't."

"It's not that easy."

"But it was easy for you to send me an invitation. I swear I was excited as fuck seeing your name on that envelope just for it to be filled with pictures of you two looking happy as ever. And what's even more insane is that without even thinking, I RSVP'd and bought my plane ticket to Vegas the next day.

Although I wasn't the one to fulfill your happiness after everything, I'm glad someone was able to."

I noticed the sad glint in her amber eyes at her confession causing my heart to drop.

"You're so selfless still to this day. Seeing you at the dinner tonight, then us landing ironically on the same elevator, I couldn't resist. I'm still dangerously in love with you. You set me free, and I can't see myself doing this thing called life without you here with me."

"Then as I stated, don't go through with it. Don't marry her. We've talked about our entire wedding plans plenty of times and I be damned if I ever brought you to Vegas to marry you. Your dream was always Italy."

Before I could respond, there was a knock at the door catching both our concentration.

Feeling her lips against mine, she soon demanded, "Go run us a shower, while I get the door."

"Okay, baby." I nodded with hurriedness.

She planted us both on our feet, prior to grabbing her robe and tying it on. I closed the bathroom door and limped to the stand-up shower, turning the faucet all the way to the red side.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?" I flenched recognizing the familiar voice of my fiancé outside the door. They both began going back and forth in a yelling match as I slowly fell into panic.

"Fuck."

"I'm telling you, Gabriella, she isn't here." I overheard Beyoncé sternly reply.

Quietness was all I could hear suddenly before I heard the doorknob to the bathroom juggling, assuming it was Beyoncé.

That's why it's not safe to assume because once the door jolted open, here I was standing face to face in my pure nudeness in the presence of the person I had plans to marry tomorrow.

Next thing I knew, I shrieked as I fell to cold white-tiled floor, feeling a forceful punch to my cranium. Then it was blow after blow to my face before all I saw was black and a loud ringing noise in my eardrums.

ℯ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒯𝒽ℯ ℳ𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓂ℴ𝓃𝓎.

________________________________

hey y'all! sorry I haven't updated optimum in like a month. thanks for 20k as well!

Thoughts on this oneshot?

Would y'all like more sexual/intimate shots?
(i feel like i give y'all this anyway, but still)

There won't be a part two for this one. :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 4.9K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncรฉ Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N
11.4K 643 15
Sequel to Triangular Affectionโ˜บ๏ธ
34.2K 2K 19
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...