A broken heart

By TeresaSullivan427

This is what I had hoped would happen when Janine went to Rose and told her about the offer that Tasha had ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 27

466 14 3
By TeresaSullivan427

She smiled a radiant smile at me this time. "Thank you, Mitya. I really appreciate that detka." (baby)

"You are very welcome, lyubov' moya." I replied as I squeezed her hand, that she had laid back on my leg, in reassurance. I interwove our fingers together as they continued to rest on my upper thigh. (my love)

That is when Tasha sat down across from me and got straight to the point. But when she sat down, she tried to reach out and hold my hand. But I pulled my hand back away from her to pick up my water bottle. I purposefully did something with that hand because I didn't want her to think that I was intentionally being mean or rude to her. I didn't want to set her off because I knew that doing so would also set off lyubov' moya. (my love)

With an almost undetectable, by anyone who didn't know her, frown upon her face Tasha spoke to me. "Dimka..."

'Bog I hate her calling me that.' I thought to myself. (God)

"... have you thought about my offer?"

From my peripheral vision I saw the scowls on everyone else, at the tables, faces at her question.

"Tasha, I wasn't able to tell you yesterday because we were interrupted by Janine Hathaway. But I can't leave the academy, I won't."

"Why not?!!!" She whined, almost screaming actually, like a yebanaya petulant zadnitsa child. Hearing an adult who is almost three times their age behaving that way made not only me but the other five people at this table look at her incredulously. (fucking, ass)

"Because I won't leave my girlfriend and soul mate and go off somewhere else with someone else that's why."

She gasped, "you have a girlfriend?!!" She squealed with a very forced and fake smile on her face, but only after quiet a lengthy and obvious moment of shock.

"Yes, I do, and I love her VERY much as a matter of a fact. She is not only my soul mate, but she is my everything. Nothing in my life would ever make sense without her by my side and me by hers. Without her I would be nothing but a shell of a man because she means absolutely EVERYTHING to me. And she always will. Always and forever. And I love her so much that I am also hoping that someday, very soon, that she will agree to become my wife." I squeezed my Roza's hand when I said always and forever. That is OUR phrase, our vow to each other, after all.

Again, Tasha paused for several moments before she said anything more. "Oh... Dimka that's so wonderful. I am so sorry; I never would have asked if I'd known. Do I get to meet her?" I don't know about any of the other four at the table, but Roza and I could both hear the lies, malice, and hatred in Tasha's voice. But as I said, I don't know if Lissa, Christian, Mason, and Eddie could hear them or not.

Other than that, there was something else very odd about her reaction, not only did her words and reactions just not ring true for me. I mean they didn't match at all. But I just chalked the rest of it up to disappointment and shock at the news that I am in love and hoping to marry soon. Or at least I tried to anyway. But looking into her eyes what I saw there was not happiness for a friend. To be honest it looked more like anger, rage, and was that jealousy that I saw in there alongside the hatred and malice?

"She is not happy about this Mitya, I can see it in her aura, she is PISSED that you are turning her down."

"Maybe she'll take it better once she finds out who my girlfriend, and hopefully future wife, is."

"I wouldn't expect it if I were you. She is jea-loussss and furious and even though she doesn't know who I am yet. There is also an absolute burning hatred in her aura for the person that you are talking about. Also, yes, I would very much love for us to get married one day very soon."

"I am sorry about how she is reacting lyubov' moya. I was afraid that I saw hatred, anger, rage, jealousy, and malice in her eyes. I guess I was right." (my love)

Angel moya squeezed my hand trying to comfort me. And if I had ever cared anything whatsoever about Natasha, I would appreciate that. I mean I do appreciate the fact that she is trying to be there for me and everything. But there is no need because Natasha has never been anything to me, not at all. (my)

I guess I had been right about there being jealousy and hatred, and a whole host of other negative emotions, in her eyes. But I could hardly cover my happiness at lyubov' moya consenting to become my wife someday very soon. Of course, I will ask her appropriately to be my wife one day soon. (my love)

"You've already met her Natasha."

She looked startled when I called her by her full name. But then she looked confused at the rest of my words. At least she did until I lifted mine and Roza's intertwined hands from under the table. Kissing the back of my Roza's hand I then lay our intertwined hands-on top of the table between us.

"Rose?!!" Tasha squealed in what some would mistake for delight as her fake smile grew bigger and bigger. But it still didn't quite reach her eyes. But I was still just hoping that it was just disappointment. But like Roza moya had already said, I could also see the rage, hatred, jealousy et cetera et cetera et cetera in Tasha's eyes myself. I didn't need my angels magic to be able to see all of those things as they rolled off of Tasha in tsunamic sized waves. (my)

"That's so great!!!" She said as she cut her eyes over to Roza moya, and when she did that. I could swear that I saw the hatred, for the love of my life, my soul mate. There in the icy blue depths of Tasha's eyes grow exponentially as her eyes turned hard. (my)

Shockingly, she stood up and rushed around the end of the table and hugged both Roza and I before she returned to her seat. Blyad' Lissa hadn't even acted like that, and she is lyubov' moya sestra for Pete's yeblya sake. (fuck, my loves, sister, fucking)

"She is even angrier now. Her aura is filled with even more rage, hatred, and jealousy and when she had her arm around me, I felt a lot of heat coming from her. I don't know if she actually burned me, but she was VERY hot. And I don't know if it was intentional or not."

"Well, maybe it's just because the rejection is just still so fresh in her mind. When we get back to your room I will check and see if she did burn you. And if she did..."

"I hope you're right. But I can hear the thoughts of wanting and getting revenge on me, for stealing you away from her, in her mind Mitya. She is trying to figure out a way to end my life and my supposed hold over you. She is thinking that I put some kind of a yeblya spell on you or something and that she needs to save you from me and my blood whore ways and hold on you." (fucking)

"We will be on the lookout and warn everyone around us to be extra careful and vigilant around her. Hopefully, she won't hurt Christian since he is her nephew or Lissa because Christian loves her."

"I'll kill her without a second thought if she ever tries to hurt anyone that I care about Mitya. I am sorry if that upsets you, since she is your friend. But I will not allow to her hurt any of the people that I love and care about." Roza and I continued our mental conversation without any outward indications to anyone of the fact that we were talking at all let alone what and who we were talking about.

As we continued our conversation, we also continued to eat our breakfast just like nothing unusual was going on. "I can and do understand and agree with that detka, and let's just hope that it doesn't ever come to that. But if it ever does, just know that I would never blame you for that. And if she did burn you then I know someone who can deal with evil royals." (baby)

"Thank you. Who?"

"You're welcome. Your father actually. He is the one who has kept Randall away from my family. He is who I called when I beat Randall up so badly."

"Huh, I had no idea that you even knew my father, Comrade."

"Well, I didn't either until you told me that Abe Mazur is your father." I smiled and winked at her.

Roza and I stayed in the cafeteria for another hour or so before we left to return to her dorm room to do some more talking. But Tasha left shortly after I told her about Roza moya and I.

While she was still sitting there in the cafeteria with us, every time that I would look in her direction. I saw that same cold, distant, angry, hard, and jealous look in her eyes when she looked towards Roza moya. (my)

But when she would look at me her eyes would change completely. They looked warm, smiling, soft, happy, and shockingly enough filled with love. Or at least her version of love, which is actually more like obsession. All of which concerned me, very deeply as a matter of a fact, especially considering the way that she had acted with Ivan and his girlfriends. I very seriously hoped that she didn't ever try doing any of that same der'mo with Roza moya and I. That I had been witness to her having done to Ivan and all of those poor women. (shit, my)

What I mean by that is that she went completely off her mental and emotional rails. She stalked Ivan and all of his girlfriends after he told Tasha that he was just not interested in her in that way. After that day it got dangerous for all of them, especially for all of those poor unfortunate women, for a very long while after that. Tasha is exactly why Ivan had not been able to keep a girlfriend for longer than a month or so after Tasha found out about the fact that they were dating my poor poor lonely best friend.

Poor Ivan, he finally had to ask for a restraining order and an order of protection against Tasha. The order of protection had a no contact provision as well as a stay away clause in it. The stay away clause stated that Tasha could not come within ten miles of Ivan, me, my family, Ivan's family, any and all of his guardians and their families or any of Ivan's girlfriend's past, present, and future along with any of their families and any of our other friends and their families. She pretty much couldn't come within ten miles of anyone that we knew at the time or anyone that we would come to know in the future.

She also couldn't call, write, text, e-mail, or any other type of communications with any of us. He even had to get identical papers for out in the human world for when we were out there. Of course, all of those orders lapsed when he was murdered by those strigoi. When Ivan died the human authorities had considered the fact that Tasha had killed him. At least until Ivan's family and a fake PI, that they'd pretended to hire, 'proved' to them that it had been a car accident. That he had swerved to miss a baby deer that was in the middle of the road.

And all of that is why I seriously hoped that she didn't fall into that situation again. Because if she went after Roza moya the way that she'd gone after all Ivan's poor girlfriend's and even women that he just went on a few dates with. I would do whatever in the living AD that I had to in order to protect my soul mate. Including but not limited to teaming up with my angel's father to do whatever needed to be done about or to Natasha Ozera. And Tasha does not, want to test me on that matter, that is for chert sure. Or Abe either according to what lyubov' moya has told me about how dangerously overprotective that he is of her and what I already knew about the man myself from firsthand knowledge. (my, hell, damn, my love)

Besides, having to go through that kind of situation again just might send Natasha over the edge permanently. Which I knew would probably hurt Christian, especially if he didn't know about what she had done in the past.

And I very seriously doubt that he knows about any of the der'mo that she had pulled back then. But I am not going to edit my life, nor am I going to place restrictions or limitations on my relationship with Roza moya in order to keep Tasha sane. That is not mine nor my Roza's place or responsibility in life. It is Tasha's own responsibility to keep herself in the best health mentally, emotionally, and physical that she possibly could. (shit, my)

But I should probably warn not only Roza moya but also Alberta, Yuri, Emil, Celeste, Kirova, Serena, and Tamera about this possibility. So that they can increase the watch over, and security around, angel moya. (my, my)

I know that Roza moya could quite easily take Tasha out of the picture completely and permanently all by herself if need be. And not only physically, mentally, and emotionally. But also, magically if it came down to that. But I do not want her to have to do something like that. Or to have something like that on her conscious if she doesn't have to. She already has far too much on her young shoulders and brilliant mind, for my liking, as it is. (my)

Plus, that would more likely than not drive a wedge between Roza moya and Christian. And she doesn't need to lose any friends if there is a way, any way whatsoever, to prevent that.

Although I wasn't looking directly at Tasha, when she left the cafeteria, I saw her stop at the door. Then she turned back to look at either myself, or me and Roza moya, I couldn't really tell which given the distance between us and her. But the look in her eyes was filled with hatred, disdain, disgust, and possibly even the tiniest bit of sadness. All of which worried me immensely. Especially if she does really and truly feel that way towards my very own personally heaven-sent angel. (my)

I really and truly hope that she doesn't cause any trouble, because I have no doubts whatsoever that angel moya WILL kill Natasha if she even so much as tries to hurt anyone that lyubov' moya cares about. I have no doubt about that what. So. Yeblya. Ever. In fact. (my, my love, fucking)

"Ok, now what else should I know?" I asked, as we lay curled up together on lyubov' moya bed again. But only after we removed our shoes and jackets, placing our shoes in the floor at the foot of her bed and our jackets over the back of her desk chair. (my loves)

"Oh wait, before we get started with that let me check you for burns."

Lyubov' moya and I moved her top around so that I could check her for burns. "Well, you have what looks like a light sun burn in the shape of an arm and a hand. So, what do you want to do?" (my love)

"Since it is no worsethan that we will just let it go this time. I am hoping, for yours andChristian's sake, that she didn't realize what she was doing. Although I fearthat she did it on purpose just to hurt me." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 89 1
What happens when Rose Hathaway's heart, soul and spirit are broken by Dimitri?
29.4K 1.2K 56
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. Set in the Vampire Academy Moroi/dhampir world. Alternate ending. What if the Mรขnฤƒ never tried to claim Lissa? The cabin wou...
22.2K 816 25
For those who know me, this is going to sound crazy, but I'm writing... AN AU! Kinda. I'm using the admittedly cliche story of what might have happen...
94.5K 1.9K 44
Rose Hathaway leaves after Dimitri says "Love fades, mine has". Rose leaves court, but what happens when strigoi numbers are getting higher and guard...