Pretend || Park Jihyo × fem...

By twicejihyospecial

once a love story started between two lovely girls... [COMPLETED] More

y/n
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

jihyo

843 22 5
By twicejihyospecial

Park Jihyo. The one and only child, only daughter of a CEO, the founder of the company was my great great grandfather.

Mom died during childbirth and my dad took care of me throughout my entire life. He isn't the typical strict CEO dad. He supports me in whatever i do.

He was okay with me being whatever I wanna be but he also hopes that I will one day be able to take care of the company for him.

Even if I wasn't, he was fine with it.

He was the most supportive dad in the world that even the kids in my school and my friends were jealous of my dad. What can I say, I have the best dad.

He does discipline me when I get into trouble but afterwards, he cuddles me at night. Giving me all sort of love stories.

"and one day, my dear, you will find your prince charming. He will be your king, and you will be his queen. Side by side, by love, anything is possible"

Dad would always say that to me before bed. I was the girl that dreamt about finding true love and blah blah, those kiddy things HAHA.

Dad was always there for everything. To all my graduations, my problems, my activities. Everything. Anything he could give me, he would try his best.

Although he was always strict with food, always wanting me to finish up every single thing on plate, and he doesn't allow pets.

One, he's scared. Second, he's allergic. My dad is a healthy man but allergic to most things. The poor man.

But with the love he gives me, I'm willing to make sacrifices for him as well.

I never had a mother figure but that's okay. I have my dad.

"I will always be with you, dad. No boy can ever take me away from you"

I remember saying those words to my dad when I was 8 years old. He even still have that video of me.

A strict business man but a videographer and a father at heart.

I can continue on about why I love him so much.

My childhood was great, not gonna lie. I was like a spoiled brat but not really. It just seemed that way but not really one.

I had boyfriends but none of them last long. I was 15 when I realise I preferred girls more. I still liked guys but preferably girls.

I hid it from my dad for about a few months before coming out. The one person I could trust and rely on.

It came to a shock to him. It took him awhile but now he accepts it and that's when I met her.

I was 17 when I met her.

Im Y/N.

We were table mates.

Although being table mates, we didn't talk to each other. I didn't know what to say.

She was the popular troublemaker but had amazing grades and I was the Head of the student council.

My father was proud of me and so was I. All those hard work paid off but that y/n didn't leave my mind for some reason. I was lost.

I assumed it was because I wanted to talk to her.

we do talk from time to time, like passing homework, talking about school but that was all.

pathetic I know but I didnt know what else to say.

the moment I knew I fell in love was when I was sleeping in class

Crazy right? The head of the student council sleeping in class?

But as woke up, i saw her looking right at me.

"good morning, sleepy head"

it felt something right out of a kdrama.

as I got up, i realised class had finished. it was during lunch when my friends told me what happen.

"it was so cute how she defended you" - friend #1

"what do you mean?" - me

"well, here's what happen" - friend #2

---
The story:

Jihyo was falling asleep as the teacher was teaching. Y/N notices it but didn't do anything at first.

Jihyo's head kept falling down but going up again as she didn't want to fall asleep.

She looked liked she was going to fall asleep for real so y/n placed a book under her head and jihyo really fell asleep. Her head facing y/n.

The teacher shouted jihyo's name to wake her up but y/n covered jihyo's ear with her left hand.

"oh, let her sleep! she's already the head of the student council and you teachers are no help but to give them loads and loads of work. that is just free labour for them. it's child abuse. just let her sleep" y/n argued.

The teacher huffed as she continues to teach. Y/N then used her right hand to hover over Jihyo's eyes, to protect it from the sun.

And that was all seen from her friends and the entire class.

One of her friends even secretly took a photo for proof.

After class, y/n waited for Jihyo to awake since she felt bad for the poor girl.

"good morning, sleepy head"

"have a drink to boost your energy"
y/n passed jihyo a drink before leaving the class and towards the disciplinary room for fighting with the teacher.

End of story

----

"it was so cute to see" - friend #2

"just like a kdrama love story" - friend #3

"here's the photo I took, secretly" - friend #1

"who knows maybe y/n likes you the way you like her" - friend #4

"i dont think y/n is interested in a love life" - friend #3

"please~ y/n, the school's popular A-star student who is also a troublemaker and beloved by almost all, has only shown that lovely affection to the one and only Park Jihyo" - friend #4

As my friends teased me about it, I could feel my cheeks turn reddish pink.

"someone's blushing" - friend #1

And before I knew it, I was falling.

That exact same day, I saw a music sheet on her table and that's when I found out her love for music. And from then on, we got closer and closer and we got together.

And during a day after graduation, I hated to do the one thing I didn't want to do was to break up with her.

I knew it wasn't the best since her unnie committed suicide just a few months ago..

It was my fault. Y/N suggested that she shouldn't turn her phone to do not disturb mode but i was the one who forced her to do so in order to focus on her studies. She was a A-star student but that didn't give the excuse to slack off.

A side of y/n that no one else knew.. of why she always had A's.

I called her to meet to say it face to face..

"I'm breaking up with you"

those words broke me as I said it.

"my love, why?"

even after that, you still had fire in your soul.

"at least tell me why? did I do something wrong?"

I was a coward to tell you the truth so I came up with an excuse.

"you aren't good for me"

those weren't true. you were always good, sweet, patient with me.

you frowned your eyebrows..

"is it because I want to be an idol? I can throw that dream away for you. I'll do anything. Just don't leave me"

you were the one thing I wanted to keep close but couldn't. I didn't want to leave you but I had to.

"y/n. out of all the things I have. you're the easiest for me to throw away"

and with those final words, I just walk away.

As I held in my tears, I could hear your sniffs as you crash down to the floor on your knees...

And now, I'm 23 years old. I'm working together with my dad in his company, learning and working.

I found out you were a part-time song-writer. Your songs are well-known. You even worked at my favourite coffee place.. I saw you one day when I wanted to get coffee but nowadays, whenever you work, i went somewhere else to get coffee. Not wanting to bump into you.

I wanted to change to a different university, a better one. Another university that gave me lesser years of studies. So I discussed with my dad and he agreed. With my skills and experience in the business field, and with enough money, I was able to skip the first year and moved on the second.

That's when I saw you again..

That laughter.. That voice that I will never forget..

It was you in the same class as me just like before..

You were laughing with your friends. Your fashion changed. The way you talked, the way you sat, everything all changed.

You were looking at me and I didn't know how to react or say...

I just didn't expect to bump into you this way.. after trying to avoid all possibilities.

I glanced over at you and saw you with another girl. She was clinging onto your left arm as you continued talking about whatever.

Those words that came back as a flashback to me.

"I would never date another girl. Just you. The only girl in my life"

I still remembered that promise you made to me when we dated. But now, seeing you with her, I assume you moved on quick and maybe that was just a lie...

Now I just hope I don't bump into you as often.. Just in school is fine...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 548 12
It started as one night stand. One girl just wants to forget about her problems and the other one just wants to have fun, but somehow it becomes more...
5.3K 187 4
In which Nayeon is struggling with dating and Mina needs more social exposure. Their differing issues result in the same solution. - This was my firs...
43.3K 1K 21
This story is about Nayeon X Female Reader -------------------------------------------------------- Y/n a tall, rich, kind, lovable girl met her lo...
506K 18.3K 76
Requested 💝 Female Reader Imagines with Jihyo of Twice 🥰 \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my othe...