Spiderman's Sister

By immichelleracine

Victoria Parker is the twelve years older sister of none other than Peter Parker aka Spiderman. After their p... More

Unexpected News
Where's Tony Stark?
How about knocking?
Dropped out of school to become a superhero too?
Käsespätzle?
Monday morning
Horror Dinner
Hello James
Midnight snack
Dreams.......
Parents evening
Would you like to have dinner with me?
The newspaper article
I need to talk to you Peter
What are you doing here?
Stopover and arrival
Plans for while we're here?
The lake
The killer onion
Oh......wow......
Ready to party
One night stand?
The morning after
Hey Brother & let's get ready for the date
The date
The end of a perfect date
The morning after
Persuasion
Another night - another party
Now i'm in charge
Hangover of the Century
Hey......
Bye cabin
Home sweet home
How was your week?
Tell me we can see each other today
Cinema
Drama ahead?!?
Will you finally tell me what's going on?
What if our reasoning was wrong?
Ok, but you won't go alone
Your room
All my fault
Why didn't you tell me?
Can't that wait Peter?
Do something that doesn't happen in this room
Come quickly......
Are you guys fighting?
What's new in love paradise?
What is that?
I need to clear my head
Take a cold shower
James?!?!
I'll never touch him again
Bruce
Are you really ok?
What if he doesn't really love me?
Maybe things just don't work out between us
Epiphany
What's this?
How did you manage all this?
The question of all questions
We need to talk to you
Couple time
Bella Nuova
An interesting conversation
Looks like something more interesting is going on here
Shall we go?
Cheers to a wonderful evening
Some more teasing
Let's go home
Good thing you don't have to hold back anymore
Make up for lost time
Let's tell them
We want to tell you something
Partytime
I feel better now
Truth or dare
We should wake them up
Let's move out
Home
Christmas shopping and a photo shoot
Christmas breakfast
Tony Stark's Christmas Party Part 1
Tony Stark's Christmas Party Part 2
Second Gifts
Second Gifts Part 2
Goodbyes
Let's go
Welcome to iceland
Have you ever thought about it?
Will you tell me what you did last night?
A day in the snow
Hot tub fun
The next few days
What's new at home?
About time you came back
Engagement?
What do you want?
The flight back
It's Peter
Just leave me alone
The start of an unexpected friendship?
Reconciliation?!
No time to wait
Where is he?
That was all I needed to know
Live or die?
Are you mad at me?
Visitors
What have you done?
Welcome back
Confessions
Steve

One last beautiful day?!

825 21 0
By immichelleracine

Unbelievable how good such a completely sleepy day can be. When I wake up the next morning I'm no longer lying on the couch but in bed. James is lying next to me, on his back with all fours stretched out. Unlike yesterday, I'm full of energy. Hard to believe when I think about how bad I felt yesterday. Can't imagine how the day would have been if James hadn't been with me. How he really read my every wish from my eyes and took care of me. The thought of him holding me all day while I slept off my hangover makes me feel butterflies all over again. James is just perfect and I........ I'm so in love with him. Something I never thought I'd ever feel about a man. I didn't just think so, I was sure. I roll onto my side and watch him sleep. I could lie here forever and just look at him. I'm really scared of going back home. What if Peter objects to our relationship? What if it all comes down to me having to choose between James and my brother? Would I be able to make that decision? Either I would lose my brother who is my life or I would lose James, who is kind of my life too. Sure, Peter isn't a little kid anymore, but he's never had to share me. All his life I was both a mother and a sister. My attention was always with him without exception. Maybe I'm exaggerating with my concerns, but... I don't know. I guess I'm just scared that I might lose the happiness I'm feeling right now. I'll figure it out somehow, hopefully. I have to if I want to keep my happiness. But I have to find the right time to tell Peter. No idea when this will be. But coming home and ambushing him with it might not be such a good idea. Well, I still have today to just enjoy being together with James. No idea what's going on in his sleep right now, but he has a satisfied smile on his face. Does he have the same thoughts as me? Or does he just not care because this is nothing serious anyway? No... I can't imagine that. But.... does he have any concerns about what will happen when we get back? God I would like to be able to read minds now, that might make my decision easier. I shake my head to clear my thoughts. I just want to enjoy the last day and somehow find a way to thank James for taking such care of me yesterday. I snuggle closer to him and kiss his cheek, making him sigh contentedly. I run a hand over his abs when an idea comes to me. My hand moves further down to his dick. As to expect, he's hard and definitely more awake than James. I guess as his girlfriend - or whatever I am to him - it's my duty to take care of his morning wood. At first I just caress him gently to see how deeply he is still asleep. As soon as my fingers touch his dick, he groans a little and bites his lip, a mischievous smile on his face. He doesn't seem to be sleeping that deeply anymore. I start jerking him off, kissing from his cheek, over his jaw, to his neck. That's where I leave hickeys - even though I don't know what's going to happen with us when we get back, I want everyone to know that he's mine. His moans get louder and he instinctively rocks his hips towards me. I nibble on his earlobe before whispering dirty things in his ear. This seems to wake him up completely.

Bucky: What........

At first he doesn't seem to know what's going on and looks at me with a veiled look.

Victoria: Good morning baby.

His next words choke in a loud yelp as he cums all over his stomach. What a mess. I kneel over him and lick him clean before finding his gaze, heat and lust in my eyes. He pulls me up to him and engulfs me in a breathtaking kiss.

Bucky: I wouldn't mind being woken up like that every morning.

I giggle and snuggle back into him.

Victoria: That can certainly be arranged.

Bucky: What did I do to deserve this?

Victoria: Who says you have to do something to earn something like that?

He doesn't seem to know that himself. I put one leg over him and interlace the fingers of our hands.

Victoria: Just to be clear, you don't have to do anything to make me totally mad about you and want to take care of you. But actually, that was my way of saying thank you for taking such good care of me yesterday. And well...... when you're lying next to me, naked and hard, it's hard to keep my hands off you.

Bucky: Thanks..... even though it's my job to take care of you.

There they are again, the butterflies. After a short make out session, in which James makes 100% sure I don't miss out, there was a quick shower and breakfast before we got ready for one last relaxing day at the lake. It's so damn hot outside that I don't even bother to put on normal clothes this time. I just slip into my bikini while James is in just his swim trunks and we stroll down to the lake. Before we even get to the jetty, James has picked me up and is running towards the water. Before I can say anything he jumped off and we both dive into the water. It's fucking cold. After wiping my hair out of my face and the water out of my eyes, I give James a pouty look. While I have absolutely no problem with him taking me into the water, I at least want to pretend I'm pissed about it.

Bucky: Oh come on baby, it's just a little water.

Victoria: Maybe I didn't want to go into the water yet.

I'm probably not really convincing. He swims towards me, suppressing a grin, and pulls me close so I can wrap my legs around his waist.

Bucky: Hmmmm...... how can I make it up to you?

Victoria: I don't know if you can even do that.

Bucky: But I can try, right?

I shrug, seemingly unimpressed. He kisses me and spends the next half hour trying to make it up to me. And damn........ he's really doing his best........ and he's so damn good. Here at the lake, too, it's really difficult for us to keep our hands off each other. Nevertheless, we actually manage to swim a little between various make-out sessions. In the afternoon we doze off on the beach and in the evening James gives me a piggyback ride back to the cabin. We hop in the shower together and while I blow-dry my hair James takes care of our dinner. As far as I know there is pizza because everything else is used up so far. But while eating, the mood is suddenly different, no longer happy and in love, but somehow sad and gloomy. Although I was hoping that we wouldn't have this conversation until tomorrow, fate seems to have other plans. Because as James looks at me now, I know for a fact that we're going to have the conversation about our future now.

Bucky: Have you....... have you given any thought to what will be when we go back home tomorrow?

I put my slice of pizza aside and clear my throat. Now I'm suddenly damn nervous.

Victoria: Um...... I actually have.

Bucky: And what decision did you come to?

What's the best way to tell him? I want to be with him, I want nothing more than that. But I also have to think of Peter. And when to tell Peter, I just don't know. I take a deep breath before I speak.

Victoria: I'd like to keep it to ourselves for now.

Bucky: Ok.

Doesn't sound like it's ok. Instead of looking at me, he stares at his plate and pushes the leftover pizza crust back and forth.

Victoria: Doesn't sound like you're ok with that.

Bucky: No, it's ok. I guess I just had a different idea of ​​what this is.

Victoria: What are you talking about? I'm not saying we have to keep this to ourselves forever. But...... we still don't know what exactly that is between us.

At least we haven't talked about it yet.

Bucky: Until now, at least I thought I knew what this is.

Victoria: And what?

Bucky: I was stupid enough to think this was serious.

Victoria: I think so too.

Bucky: Then why do you want to keep it a secret?

Victoria: Because this isn't just about me. This is the first time that I'm in a relationship and with a friend of my brother's. I'm afraid that Peter might not accept that.

Bucky: And why shouldn't he accept that?

Victoria: Our whole lives it was just him and me. There has never been anyone else that has required the attention of any of us.

Bucky: I'm sure Peter would be okay with that.

It's just a mocking whisper.

Victoria: What the hell are you trying to say?

Bucky: That it suits you now that you can use Peter as an excuse.

Victoria: You didn't really say that just now. Are you serious?

The fact that he accuses me of using my brother as an excuse hits me harder than I want to admit.

Bucky: What? You told me yourself that you've never been interested in a long-term relationship. Why should it be something different with me?

That's exactly what I wanted to prevent. That's why I've stayed away from feelings my whole life. Because while I'm confident in my decision, this whole conversation is breaking my heart. Doesn't he see that I'm just trying to do what's best for all sides? As sad as it makes me, it also makes me angry. What does he think of me? That I try to please him, that he falls in love with me, only so that I can dump him now? I can't do this. I'm not going to be accused of making excuses or whatever just to avoid being with him. If I didn't want to be with him I would say so.

Victoria: And right now I can also remember why I wasn't interested in relationships in the past.

I push back the chair, get up and run to the bedroom. Before James can come after me, I lock the door. Fuck! The last few days have been so beautiful and now everything is in pieces. I want to be with him, hasn't he noticed that in the last few days? Now what I was afraid of is happening - I could lose him. But just because he doesn't want to accept my decision doesn't mean I can back away from it, right? Admittedly, Peter isn't the only reason why I don't want to tell anyone for now. Another reason is that my own feelings scare me. I've only ever known love from romantic comedies on TV. And then, out of nowhere, this feeling hits me like a blow. A feeling that I have never felt for anyone and then suddenly so intense. And that although I still haven't really known James for very long. It's all so confusing. Overwhelmed with anger and sadness at the whole situation, I throw myself on the bed, bury my face in the pillow and cry. Through the crying, I can hear the doorknob being turned.

Bucky: Vicky please open the door.

I don't want him to see me like this. And why does he even care? I'm just a coward to him anyway.

Bucky: Vicky please..........

He almost sounds pleading. But no, I can't and won't let him in now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...
34.2K 545 15
*COMPLETE* Y/N's mom died and so she has to move in with her dad who is Tony stark. How is her life going to change when she's living with the avenge...
150K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect Brontë ------------------------- A very boring...
90.8K 2.9K 31
This is a Peter Parker x Bucky Barnes fanfic 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅🥀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ------------------------------------ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝟏𝟐.𝟎𝟗.𝟏𝟗 ...