My escape| Jaywon

onlydenverJ

"Have you ever kissed a boy?" This one sentence is the start of a lot of feelings between Jungwon and Jay. T... Еще

1. BROKEN
2. THOUGHTS
4. WARMTH
5. KISSES
6. SAFE
7. SICK
8. WANTING MORE
9. FEAR
10. DESOLATION
11. FOUND OUT
12. SLEEPOVER
13. TENSION
14. Date?
15. Aftermath
16. Confessions
17. The truth
18. Healing
19. Relapse and Repair
20. Loved and Loving
21. Truth and Admition

3. PAIN

983 61 32
onlydenverJ

"It hurts but it's ok.
I'm used to it."

✰✰✰✰
————————
-Unknown-
————————

Authors POV

Jungwon was once again in his room since he didn't wanna go to school since he wasn't feeling all too great today.

It's been a week since he met that one group of friends, they always end up finding their way to talk or hang out with him.

His mother was back home but she was downstairs doing work from home, Jungwon had just got out of the shower, he felt better in fresh clothes.

He was sitting on his bed reading a book before his door opened, when he looked up he saw the sneering face of Daehuel, fuck, he had thought he locked the door, but he wouldn't try anything while his mothers home... or would he?

"Hey bun", he said in a sweet tone but it was still scary for Jungwon, especially when the man shut the door and locked it behind him.

"Moms home", Jungwon said a bit scared as his voice started to tremble in fear, he was fine for a week but I guess good things don't ever last for that long.

"Oh, she's busy, so why not have some fun", The man said as he came and sat next to Jungwon on the bed who was currently digging his nails into the skin of him wrist on his left hand.

He always did that out of fear for some reason, "I-I don't want to...... I don't feel good", Jungwon said continuing to look down at his lap and not at the person besides him.

⚠️ Sexual assault starts here, please skip if uncomfortable!! It will be marked when it ends.

"You'll be fine", Daehuel says as he slings his arm around his waist, he then used his left hand to start rubbing Jungwons thighs, "Ple-", "Shut up and stop complaining before I hit you", the man warned in an angry tone making Jungwon shut up immediately.

"I know something that'll keep you quiet", The man said before the sound of a zipper was heard, Jungwon wanted to cry, but he knew it would make the older man more annoyed so he held it.

His hands started to shake in fear already knowing what was bound to happen in the next few seconds.

"Stuff your mouth for me, and do it right", Daehuel told him aggressively as he pulled the boy to kneel on the bed in front of him.

Jungwon really didn't want to but, he wasn't strong enough to fight against him, and he'd definitely make a fuss to his mom about something to make her angry at him or he might just beat him.

His lips trembled the closer he got, before he could even prepare himself Daehuel already got impatient and just pushed him down on his shaft.

Making Jungwon gag, "Good, now suck before I make you", Daehuel orders.

Jungwon let out a small sob before he started doing what was asked of him, he hated it, he hated himself for it, he wished he wasn't so easy to take advantage of, he thought he was weak and pathetic.

Grunts and small moans coming from the older man as he would sometimes push Jungwon all the way down making him choke before pulling him back up for air.

"What a good slut you are, you like this don't you", the man sneers as he slaps Jungwon on his bum making the boy jump in fear.

He did what he wanted until he finally released on his face, "Your a lot better than your mother, such a good boy", Daehuel says before he forced the boys mouth open to kiss him.

Jungwon once again wanted to reject this but he couldn't or it'd get worse, the man then started to rub Jungwon on his private area.

⚠️end

.................

Jungwon was once again sitting in the bath staring into nothingness, his jaw hurt and he felt dirty, he had already been crying for almost two full hours and had no tears left for the day.

Eyes red as his pupils were small as he dazed out, his skin was bleeding from the rough scrubbing he did trying to get rid of the dirt he felt but it didn't seem to ever go away.

If only he remembered to lock his door he could've been fine today maybe.

...........

Jungwon had went to school the next day even though he was feeling worse than yesterday but he didn't want to be in that house again.

But he didn't attend any classes, he stayed up on the roof, sitting on the very edge as his legs hung off as he would either look down at where the ground looked so far down, or into the horizon as the sun rose from the mountains again.

The bags under his eyes were noticeable, he thought about how whoever built this building should've probably put a gate on this part of the roof just in case suicidal maniacs like himself, wanted to throw himself off of it.

As he looked down he thought of what it would feel like to just push himself off the edge, would anyone care if he was gone?, mostly not, his mom doesn't barely ever wanna be bothered with him, the people he just met are still new so they wouldn't care too much, the only person who would get hurt from him dying would be the person to cause his death anyways.

Would he survive a 60 feet fall?, most likely not, maybe one day he would actually-

"Jungwon", Startled a bit by the voice but he already knew who it was, the only other person dumb enough to try and get up here in the first place, and he sounded very upset.

Jungwon sighed as he looked over at Jay who had a very evident glare on his face, "Get off of there before I pull you down myself", Jay said in a very serious tone, it sent a chill down the boys spine as his hair stood in goosebumps.

Not wanting to actually test that he got down and decided to sit against the wall instead.

He looked at the cement of the roof as he sat down and nothing else, "Why were you up there like that, that's dangerous", Jay said still very annoyed as heard in the tone of his very deep voice.

"I just wanted a better view of the city and the Sunrise", Jungwon said which was half true, he loved watching the city of Seoul below him or the pretty red orange color the sky was when the sun rose.

"You can see it if you normally stand, what would happen if you fall", Jay as a bit of worry started to be heard in his tone.

"Then I fall I guess, there would be nothing I could do about it", Jungwon shrugs as he continues to look down as he picked up a rock suddenly finding that more interesting.

"You shouldn't speak that way", Jay says and Jungwon does look at him this time, anyone could tell something was wrong with him just by how he looks, but the way he speaks is even worse.

"You should mind your own damn business", Jungwon said back now also annoyed by the olders nagging he didn't care about.

"Don't piss me off", Jay warned, "What ya gonna do?, throw me off the roof yourself?,Oh I'm so scared, I wouldn't give a shit if you beat me to death", Jungwon mocked ending it off with a chuckle and a grin which honestly definitely scares Jay, he didn't like the way he was speaking it sent a bad feeling in his gut.

Jay then just now noticed the alcohol bottle next to him, almost completely gone, Jungwon picked it up again to drink his sorrows away more but Jay grabbed it quickly.

"Wow, now your stealing my stuff", Jungwon said annoyed again, Jay went and threw it in the trash in his secret hide out.

He was deeply worried for Jungwon, he was fine last week, he had went back out still very pissed before he gently grabbed the boy by his wrists who immediately reacting by very aggressively pulling away, Jay looked at him surprised.

"D-don't touch me", Jungwon said, Jay didn't mean to scare him, but he didn't even grab him harshly at all, he was very gentle when he did it.

"Sorry, come into the den with me", Jay asked in a gentle tone not wanting to startle him again, "No I don't want to", Jungwon said as he hugged his knees hiding his face behind them.

Jay sighed as he sat next to him, he sure as hell wouldn't leave him alone up here, "Fine, I won't force you, I just think you'd be more comfortable inside, plus you look tired", Jay said.

"Why're you acting like you care", Jungwon asked still hiding his face behind his knees. "I'm not joking", Jay said as he told the truth.

"You've only known me for a week", Jungwon mumbled in a low tone, "That's enough time for someone to start caring for you", Jay tells him.

Jungwon stayed quiet as his mind was everywhere, he didn't want to think about anything but it was always too hard to clear his head.

Jay stayed silent as he sat on the roof of the school next to Jungwon, he didn't mind sitting in silence for a while.

The sound of Jungwon getting up alerted him as he immediately got up too, the boy started to walk and Jay followed.

When they got to the secret door to the room Jungwon pointed to it wanting to go inside but his throat hurt too much to say it.

Jay understood and he unlocked and opened it for them to walk in, the lights turned on as the led lights were off for now, Jungwon went as sat on the couch and Jay did the same after closing the door.

"Sorry........for getting mad and yelling", Jungwon apologized in a small tone like he was disappointed in himself, "You don't have to apologize, it's my fault for using a harsh tone to begin with......... I just didn't like seeing you up there, I was afraid I'd see you push yourself off of it", Jay say's honestly letting out a sigh of relief.

"No, I wasn't going to", Jungwon tell him, but that was a complete lie, if Jay hadn't stopped him he would've done it.

He wanted to leave the world that gave him nothing but pain and heartbreak, he could never be happy for long so he tries not to get too happy about anything, that's just his life.

If it wasn't for that video Daehuel had........ he could've avoided all of this.

Just thinking about it made him nauseous, "Bathroom...", Jungwon said covering his mouth, Jay pointed to it and the boy immediately rushed to it, he opened the toilet seat before he started to throw up.

He coughed and gagged as he did, sometimes even dry heaving which hurt like a bitch, the taste was horrible, tasted like nothing but alcohol and the little egg he ate earlier.

Jay entered the bathroom with him and sat on the floor patting his back, he didn't know what was wrong with him but was worried, the way he acts, and the fact the he was throwing up right now made him even more worried.

Jungwon puked his guts out for at least 20 minutes before it stopped, when it did stop he felt even worst, his head was pounding, he had a horrible taste in his mouth, his throat burned and his stomach hurt.

Suddenly Jay watched as his eyes horridly rolled to the back of his head only showing the whites of his eyes before he started to fall back but of course Jay caught him.

He had passed out, Jay decided not to panic, that would be the worst thing to do, Jay checked Jungwon pulse in a somewhat calm manner, he sighed in relief as he realized the boy had just passed out, nothing more.

Jay cleaned around the boys mouth and also gave him water he made him swallow to wash his mouth.

He even gently brushed his teeth since he knew he'd have a horrible taste in his mouth.

He then gently grabbed the smaller boy picking him up as he carried him like a baby, he laid him in the room all the way at the back, he laid him on the gray bed cover before gently taking off his jacket and shoes.

He then gently put the cover to go over him, Jungwon even in his sleep, immediately snuggled and curled into a ball as he was warm and comfortable.

Jay smiled a little at him thinking it was cute, he looked like a kitten, and he resembled one a lot, but he seemed so broken, hurt, and lost.

Jay had noticed the very tired look in his eyes, and not just the sleepy kind, but the one where it looked like he's giving up on life, like he's really tired of being here.

Many people think Jay is a scary and mean because of the way he dresses, the piercings and tattoos, the way he speaks and the fact that he usually looks mean as hell, but his face only softens when he's around his friends, and Jungwon now too.

Jay liked to think of it as their both misunderstood, he feel like he could probably relate to Jungwon in some ways but not all.

Jay had been the same before, he struggled during most of high school and wanted nothing but to just leave it all, but then he found Sunoo, someone who helped change the way he thinks and helped him value his own life.

Jay wanted to be the one to save Jungwon if he could, Jay sat on the floor against the bed closing his eyes with a sigh.

It would be easier if the boy wasn't so resistant or the fact that he likes to push others away, but Jungwon wouldn't be able to get rid of Jay, Jay was always very determined and persistent, he could handle being pushed away but he wouldn't completely leave or stop.

Soon he fell asleep.

........................

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

66.7K 4.1K 24
My love for you is everlasting. 💌 everlasting, jaywon. evokes gut-wrenching emotions, a whiff of fresh air, and chapters filled with pure love and...
When I'm ready - SUNSUN AU Cheeseball

Любовные романы

34.9K 1.1K 22
I will tell you everything when I'm ready.... Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction. Which means the full story is made up/fake. May contain some scenes...
26.8K 1.8K 16
Yang Jungwon took a deep breath. Today his new life would begin. He would move in his new house, meet his new roommate and soon he would start study...
Summer Camp; Sunki („ᵕᴗᵕ„)

Любовные романы

248K 11.3K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." °•°•°•°•° Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...