Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala
82) A Thousand Years

66) Pain

8.9K 546 256
By Basictales

Eyes full of pain and tears, body full of filth and grim.

...

The chirping crickets who always found it amusing to scare the lady of the house were silent as if they were dead.

The long path which led to that golden castle called estate of triumvirate was dried of any fragrance of rose or lily.

Mens here and there, scattered around the silver fountain of the estate. Their eyes down in shame and pain not able to glance at her long scratched fingers.

The women came out of their small rooms of servants quarters, peeking at the lady who was half smudged in her own blood. The gasp that left their mouth was full of pain and agony. Somehow feeling the pain which their landlady endured.

The round blue eyes blinked slowly, her head moving here and there trying to get a glimpse of that princess jasmine who had her face hidden in her husband's chest.

"Papa, what happened to princess jasmine," the little girl with blue innocent eyes looked up at her father and asked.

Sandro pulled his hand to her pretty eyes, blindfolding her from seeing the painful sight.

"nothing," Sandro's eyes were down out of shame as he whispered a lie to his daughter.

He had failed to keep Aadya safe. The sole purpose he was awarded with since the day she came into their life.

Two women ran towards the entrance of the house with a long edged saree in their hands, they were the wives of the men working for triumvirate. They have only got a glimpse of Aadya now and then when she comes to the terrace to gaze at the night sky.

Running to the entrance of the house, they draped it around Aadya's lower part not caring about the man who was carrying his wife like a glass doll or the man who was glaring at them with anger in his eyes. They did not even care about the blood which was smeared on their hands.

Their main concern was the unconscious girl who was bleeding from her vaginal part like she did not have her periods for the last two months.

"Sir, we will clean her blood," one of the women said, her eyes down full of fear and her voice dimmed in a whisper.

"She is our wife, we can take care of her," Vikram growled, his eyes igniting with fury, a raw fury.

This last forty five minutes of silence had deepened the anger within him which he was trying to forget but failing to do so.

The woman flinched back in fear, one of them again tried to murmur,"But she is bleeding so much ..," before they could say something more their husbands came and pulled them behind, opening the way for their masters.

Two men opened the gate for their bosses and the trio walked in with their wife, leaving behind the worried and fearful minds.

........

Aadya was still drowned in the darkness. However this darkness was comforting because a part of her knew she was in the arms of her husband.

Rudra settled her unconscious figure on the grand bed. She was looking so delicate, like a thinnest and softest branch of a small tree.

The red rose lips full of nectar and shine were dulled like a black coal.

Her beautiful long hair which she had designed with uncountable curls and waves were muddled.

The beautiful serene face had small cuts and marks at every corner as she lay moveless on the center of the bed.

They stood there looking at her destructed self. Something was hurting them from inside. They felt like a sharp sword was plunged into their heart and someone was twisting it brutally making their heart bleed.

"Aadya," Rudra called his love.

His eyes wet with tears as he held her in his arms. His one hand wrapped on the back of her shoulder while another was placed softly on her beautiful face.

His brown orbs gazed at her silent face.

She was not talking to him, not whispering a single word. She stayed there in his arms like a broken beautiful painting.

Her scratches and cuts were becoming her words telling him about the pain she endured. Her rosy lips, slightly warm, slightly chapped, were bleeding from the corner as if they were chewed by an animal.

His brown orbs drowned more to her, looking at her broken beautiful face, recognizing every tint of blood, every line of cut which had hurted his dear life as she layed in his arms with her eyes closed.

Digvijay sat on the other side, holding her silky hand in a soft grasp.

Her hands were beautiful with long, slender fingers, the ring of his name sitting on her beautiful finger.

The long, perfectly shaped nails which she was very proud to have were broken now.

Digvijay chuckled as he imagined her gasping dramatically and then pouting sadly when she would look at her broken nails.

He clutched her soft hands more firmly as if he was afraid of losing her again,"Babe, wake up,"he whispered somewhere in the middle.

The man made of stone had his lips quivering as he rained kisses on her fingertips.

Vikram was still standing there, not going close to her. His eyes were not moving from her serene face which was carrying marks of hit and hurt.

Without blinking he was staring at her, waiting for her to open her eyes and look at him.

The drops of water running down his cheeks were of pain, a true pain which not only was hurting physically but something inside him was paining making it hard for him to go near her as the pain only increased when he got closer to her.

"Vikram please come, your darling needs you," Rudra begged the man who was standing there like a statue.

"I will hurt her, Rudra. My anger will break her more," the man standing far from his lady love spoke with pain and fear written on every word.

"Then don't be angry at your darling. Try to forget the anger and just hold her in your arms. She needs your touch," Vijay felt irritated as well as pity for his friend.

Vikram had his eyes drawn to her, not only his eyes but his heart also crying for her.

His heart was begging him to go to her and wrap her in his arms however a part of him was telling him again and again that only if she had not gone out of this house.Only if she had not betrayed them by going against their words she would be safe not broken with tears like this.

"Vikram please," it was Rudra whose words broke as he looked at Vikram with his eyes swarmed with warm tears.

Vikram sighed and with a heavy heart walked to his darling. He joined them on the bed and sitting near her head he moved out the fringes of her hair from her forehead and kissed her.

"Aadya," the three men whispered together as the drops of their warm tears fell on her face.

The words reached to her heart and ever so slowly she opened her eyes. "Husbands," Aadya breathed and the three men encircled her into their arms.

Aadya sighed, finally feeling the warmth of their body. How much she had missed it in the last few hours. She savoured the moment, melting into them.

"I am sorry, I am sorry," they whispered again and again. Asking for forgiveness for coming so late to her. They asked forgiveness for failing to protect her from ugly and harsh touches of other men.

There were hundreds of things to ask forgiveness for. And they were not ashamed to ask forgiveness hundreds of times.

Aadya shook her head, trying to keep her tears at bay, however the sour water only betrayed.

"No, please do not say sorry. It was my mistake. I am so-rry," she said, letting go of every tear not trying to hold them in anymore.

"Yes it was your mistake ! You betrayed us by going against our words," Vikram's words came out more harsh than he intended, making Aadya flinch in reflex.

"Vikram!" Rudra and Digvijay snarled at him at the same time. Vikram gritted his jaw together, he was losing control over his emotions, especially his anger.

He looked at his darling, her face still full of fear and hurt. Vikram was oscillating between love and fury, not knowing what and how to express himself.

Not wanting to hurt his wife more by his anger. He placed a kiss on her forehead and went out of the bed room, leaving his Aadya heartbroken.

"He..he is an-gry with me," Aadya's heart cried seeing anger in his eyes.

The old thoughts again started to swirl in her mind, making her eyes moist and insides crumble.

She is impure now, ugly too. They do not love her like before.

She shook her head trying to free herself from those feelings. However, some feelings are hard to let go.

"No Princess, he is not angry with you. He is just finding it hard to deal with everything all together," Rudra spoke, wiping the tears of her eyes. Digvijay nodded, agreeing with Rudra.

Digvijay stood up and took her in his arms. Aadya hissed slightly as another string of pain shooted through her body when Digvijay carried her in his arms.

"Let's get you clean, yeah," he whispered softly to her and Aadya merely nodded her head in reply.

With her feathery body in his arms Vijay took her to the bathroom and settled her thin figure in the whitish bathtub.

Aadya sat in the bathtub with her thin hands wrapped around her knees, her eyes looking down while her drizzy hair covering her face. She felt so broken right now, so fragile and so weak.

Rudra took out the piece of white cloth which was still lingering in the middle part of her body, followed by her bra.

Digvijay sat down on his knees at the side of the bathtub. Rudra entered the bathtub, sitting behind her, he gathered her hair on the top of her head, binding it into a bun.

Aadya closed her knees tight when Digvijay tried to open them,"Babe, please let me see," he said with his hand on her knee cap.

"They took off my underwear," Aadya whispered. Few drops of tears left her eyes.

Digvijay's fingers curled, his jaw ticking in fury but for his wife he controlled himself,"babe part your knees," he repeated. Aadya sniffled and parted her knees, not able to unfollow his words.

Digvijay looked at the dark brown blood on her vagina. She was bleeding excessively. Not saying anything he took out the smoothest tissue from the tissue box. He dipped the tissue into the water mug and brought it to her centre.

"No," Aadya said, closing her parted legs.

Her eyes widened as she looked at her husband, shocked,"You don't have to do this Digvijay, I can do it by myself," she said, stopping him by holding his wrist.

Digvijay shook his head and freed his hand from her grasp. Rudra placed a kiss on her head and again parted her legs from behind.

Without saying anything Digvijay wiped the blood oozing out of her vagina and Aadya shrieked, again closing her legs, "I said you do not have to do this," she whispered yelled, her voice breaking but her eyes ordering them.

"And why not," Rudra asked with a shake of his head.

Aadya looked at them as if they had lost their mind,"because it's not normal for a man to touch his wife's period's blood," Aadya spoke with all seriousness.

Unwrapping Rudra's hands from her body, she snatched the tissue from Digvijay's hand.

"You both go out. I may look very weak right now but I can definitely clean myself," she said while pushing Rudra out of the bathtub.

Aadya again dipped the tissue in the water and started wiping the dark, sticky blood from her waist and thighs.

The raw brown blood on her skin was making her feel so disgusted and dirty that she started rubbing herself harshly just to get rid of this dirt which was spreading on every part of her skin.

It was not only the dirt on her body which was troubling her, it was the mental shame which made her hate her own body more.

She was bleeding there thrown out on the ground and instead of fighting for herself she was hugging her dirty self. Letting other men touch her, kiss her like they own her.

Though she was not mentally strong that time, she should not have let any other men touch her, hold her like that. She should have fighted until she held that last thread of consciousness however she failed to do so and let someone else touch her.

She was so weak, bleeding and crying before some unknown men like a pathetic human being.

What kind of woman is she! Pathetic! A total pathetic!

Aadya tried her best to wipe their dirty touches by rubbing the tissue harshly on her cuts and scratches making her skin turn more scarlet than it already was.

They would have raped her and she could not do anything as she was nothing but a fake strong girl.

Because in reality she is a pathetic girl. Nothing but pathetic. It was because of her periods that she was saved.

That man had called her dirty names,'whore' 'bitch' 'useless cunt' and what not when he had inserted his hand inside her underwear and felt her blood on his fingers.

They were so cruel and disgusting that just for making fun of her they took off her underwear and threw it on her cheek, laughing their ass off in her pitiable state.

"Aadya stop it," both the men yelled at the same time. Digvijay snatched the tissue of her hand while Rudra held her wrists, joining them in front of her.

Aadya didn't know what happened to her until the next moment she burst out crying.

She cried like a baby, her sobs getting louder and louder. Her face contracting into its most ugly form, the tears were coming out of her eyes like an unstoppable river as she cried and cried more.

"I am so pathetic..so pathetic, so weak," she kept saying to herself while crying her eyes out. She was crying like someone had just died and she was mourning over their death.Her cries became more painful with time as those scenes again swirled in her mind, poking her self respect brutally.

Rudra grabbed her completely in his arms, settling her shaking figure on his lap not caring about the period blood which soaked on his pants.

Vikram who was till now standing outside the bathroom door could not control himself anymore and stormed in the bathroom.

Aadya snapped her eyes towards him and the sob only increased more. "Vikr-am.. I.. I am sor-r-y," she hiccuped between her sobs, looking at him with her eyes full of water and pain.

Vikram ran to her and hugged her to his chest."I am sorry...I am so weak," she whimpered, her cries only intensifying as she nestled her face on the crook of his neck.

"You are not weak. My darling is not weak. She is so strong. Even stronger than her husbands," he said as he himself broke down into small sobs. His throat felt tightened when he tried to control the cries but it was just hurting more.

"No..Vi-kr-am I-I am ve-ry wea-k. The-y wo-uld hav-e ra-pe-d me if you wou-ld not ha-ve come,"breaking the hug, she looked him in the eyes and complained like a five year old crying kid.

"I w-was so.. so eas-ily ....I ga-ve up Vi-kr-am," she said, taking long and deep breaths. Her chest was paining as it was so difficult and painful to breath, cry and speak at the same time.

Aadya looked at Vijay who was staring at her with pain written all over his face then again turned her gaze to Vikram and then at Rudra,"I don't...I don't -wa-n-t th-eir to-u-ch. I wan-t on-ly your to-uch. Only y-ou,"she said, wiping her tears but again at the end broke down into sobs as her fingers trembled to find their rough hands.

"Shh..shh my baby," Vijay cooed, wiping the tears of her eyes.

He held her face in his big palms and said,"enough crying. Now let me clean you and give you a good relaxing bath alright," his words and tone was so warm and soft as if he was speaking to a child.

"No Vijay," Aadya placed her palm on his hand which was on her cheek and shaking her head she said with pouty quivering lips,"Water will not do anything. I am filthy now. They touched me everywhere, giving dirt to every part of me. Now I cannot be filth free. I am..." Rudra hugged her tightly from behind, cutting her off in the middle.

"You are not filthy. You are my perfect Aadya. You can never be a filth. Are you hearing me, you are my perfect girl," he said, his tears dropping on her shoulder.

Aadya's brows knitted together and she looked behind at her sugar,"No sugar. You don't cry please. You all are crying because of me I don't like this," she spoke through her wobbling lips, cupping his face.

"So, what do you think! We like it when you are saying yourself dirty and disgusting again and again !" He said angrily as big drops of tears dropped down through his big eyelashes.

Aadya closed her eyes, seeing pain and agony in his brown eyes. Joining her forehead to his, she wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes,"I am a filth, Sugar. Someone else touched your wife."

"And I will cut those hands which touched my wife," he bellowed against her lips. Aadya only shook her head, still feeling disgusted by herself.

Vikram and Vijay wiped their tears and Vikram stood on his feet,"I am calling the doctor," he said, ready to go out.

Aadya looked at him alarmed,"doc-doctor why?" She stuttered. "I swear Vikram they did not raped me. I am not lying. Please don't call the doctor," she pinched her throat, shaking her head.

Aadya was scared for a minute. What if they don't believe her and try to do a medical check up.

The trio froze at their place.

Digvijay and Rudra looked at her in shock at her words.

Vikram who was going out to call the doctor halted on his steps, his back was to her even then she could feel the fire burning in his eyes.

"Babe, he is not calling the doctor for doing..."his words faltered in the middle, "you are having excessive bleeding in your periods, more than normal. He is calling the doctor for that," Digvijay said, making her look at him.

"Oh," Aadya could only reply with lines of realization on her forehead.

"Even now you want to know why I am angry with you ! You do have some stupid assumptions Aadya,"Vikram spat angrily before storming out of the bathroom.

Aadya again flinched at his tone but did not shed a tear this time. Her eyes drawled down with guilt and pain in her mind. Everything that has happened to her was her own fault. She cannot blame anyone else.

Only if she had not crossed the boundary that her husbands had created.

Digvijay again parted her legs and wiped the blood off her thighs and center."Vijay, it's disgusting don't touch it," she tried once again to stop him.

But Digvijay only leaned down for a kiss and Aadya sighed, letting go of a long breath into his mouth. In those few hours she was only yearning for these kinds of kisses, full of love and only love.

Digvijay smiled, one of his rarest smile which comes directly from his heart and spoke softly,"Babe if I was in your place hurt and broken wouldn't you have taken care of me ?"

"I am your wife of course I would have and always will take care of you whenever you are hurt," she answered, looking back at him.

"That's exactly what I am doing. My wife is hurt and I am taking care of her so why are you stopping me," he raised a brow as if unable to fathom her reaction.

Rudra placed his hands on her shoulder, caressing the rigidness that sat there and said truthfully,"Princess, your period blood does not disgust us. Fuck that, if you are hurt and I have to clean your waste I will do it. I will hold you when you sit on the..." Aadya placed her palm over his mouth, stopping him from babbling.

Her eyes were wide open as she heard what the hell he was babbling,"Sugar I am okay and... I will do the same for you," she said, looking down, slowly the redness of embarrassment arriving on her cheeks.

Both the men chuckled seeing the warmth spreading on her ashen cheeks. They felt happy that this time the crimson cheeks were not the result of her crying.

"So can I..."Digvijay drawled off, gesturing her towards her center. Aadya nodded and opened her knees. This time she let him clean her blood from her body without uttering a word.

Rudra washed her black hair with cold water. His fingers smoothly easing the knots between those black lines. Aadya sat there quietly as both the men cleaned the dirt of her body.

After she was cleaned, Rudra came out of the bathtub, half drenched himself. Digvijay stood up and opened his palm to her.

Aadya who was silent till now looked up at him. Digvijay's brows furrowed, recognizing a new set of tears in her eyes but did not say anything as she placed her hand on his and stood up on her feet.

Rudra smiled at her as she came out of the bathtub and wrapped the black towel around her. He took her in his arms in a bridal style and carried her to the main room. Her black wet hair left open with water dripping from them.

....

"How is that even comfortable!" Aadya looked towards Vikram as he mumbled to himself not so quietly.

Vikram was standing near the bed with tampons in one hand and a pad in another. He was looking at them weirdly as if he was seeing something alien.

He glanced up at them when he felt their presence near him. His lips flattened into a thin line when he found Aadya's eyes on him.

"Tampons or pads ?" He asked, showing both things to Aadya.

"Pads please," Aadya timidly replied as Rudra settled her on the vanity chair.

Aadya only blinked as Vikram gave her a nod.

"You are wearing a burgundy panty today," he said, showing her the burgundy panty. "Why burgundy?" Aadya asked in a small voice. She knew he was still angry with her.

"Because it's my second favorite color," he replied, not looking at her as he was too busy to adjust the pad on the underwear.

"Oh..what's your first colour then," Aadya asked, just to keep the thoughts in her mind in bay.

She felt two rough fingers gripping her chin and pointing her face towards the mirror in front of her,"the colour of your eyes,"Vikram whispered.

For a moment Aadya's eyes widened as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She was looking ugly and broken. Completely broken..the face in front of her was breaking her self confidence as she could not find the old beautiful Aadya.

Ignoring her ugly face she turned her gaze to her husband.

She stared at him through the mirror as he looked at her back, his hot breath fanning on her shoulder as he stood close to her,"but I can not see it clearly now."

"Why ?" Aadya asked in a soft whisper.

"How can I see it when the fat tears are hiding my favorite color from me," he spoke and in instinct Aadya blinked out the tears.

Turning her neck she looked at him and asked,"are you not angry with me ?"

Vikram's face hardened as he said blankly,"I am still angry with you."

His words pierced her heart once again but nonetheless she nodded, accepting her mistakes.

Her eyes were still down, trying to hide the tears from them..these hot tears were becoming the first sign of her weakness.

Her fingers curled on the mushiness of the black furry towel as the hatred for herself took over any other emotions.

The last drop of tear was about to come out, and show itself to the heating eyes of her husbands when she felt a soft pat on her damp hair.

Her glassy eyes stared at Vikram through the mirror as he wiped the water off her wet hair.

His hands were soft as he eased the black lines, slowly and carefully unknotting the knots of black lines.

His jaw was set tight but his eyes and fingers were careful to not hurt her. To not give a single harsh tug to her long hair.

It looked like everything was divided among them equally as the two other men stood there silently looking at the fragile rose as her other husband took care of her.

Aadya was shaking her head, in a dim shyness and lots of embarrassment as he was sticking the pad to her underwear and then making her wear it,"I will do it by myself," she spoke, feeling utter mortification.

She was hurt, not paralysed!

However for Vikram she was fragile and a darling who needed every kind of care and love.

He not only helped her in wearing her undergarments but also clasped the buttons of his black shirt which was now dangling on her thin figure.

"Vikram.." she was just whispering his name when he left her, leaving her with her other husbands in her room.

"He is so angry with me," she murmured as Rudra cupped her cheeks while Vijay hugged her from the back.

"No, he is angry with himself," said the both men.

Who better than them knows this feeling, after all they were also angry with themselves.

The only difference was they knew how to control their anger while Vikram did not.

....

Aadya was sitting on the center of the bed with her legs crossed into an Indian style. Rudra was combing her silky hair, separating them in a two equal halves to make two pretty long pigtails.

Digvijay was feeding her apple and orange slices as she sat there playing with the white ribbon between her fingers.

A drip of glucose was connected to the vein of her thin arm. She was hating it however she knew it was necessary for her body.

The doctor had just left the room after checking her up. Vikram had gone out to see her off.

Digvijay told her that she was their family doctor, a friend of his late father.

The old lady was sweating profusely while checking her blood pressure or asking her about her periods as her husbands were literally glaring at the poor doctor.

It would not be wrong to say that the doctor's blood pressure was increasing while checking Aadya's blood pressure.

Aadya's lips tilted at the thought. It was funny seeing the old lady getting all nervous and fidgeting under the glare of some men who were half her age.

When the lady entered the room the very first expression that flashed on her face was surprise. The old doctor was definitely not expecting her patient, Aadya to be surrounded by three giant men from all the three sides.

Aadya would have giggled seeing the look on her face only if she was not this hurt.

Mrs. Khan, the doctor, has done some check-ups on Aadya. Aadya was silently letting the doctor do her work until she fired an unexpected question to her.

"What is your frequency?" The doctor asked, adjusting her glasses on her pointed nose.

Aadya did not understand the question properly. Confused, she looked towards her husbands.

"Why the fuck are you asking her this!" Vikram did not like her question. Darn it, he did not like the presence of this old hag near his wife.

Getting closer to her he held his darling's soft hand, sitting beside her on the bed.

Aadya looked at him for a long minute. He was angry with her and still he was being extremely protective of her. Not able to control herself she placed a kiss on his cheeks.

Mrs. Khan cleared her throat taking it as a sign of high frequency of sex between them.

"It's important to ask Mr. Vikram. She is getting her periods after a long interval of time. Let me do my work and ask her questions. If your Mrs is uncomfortable answering me in front of you then you can excuse us..." Mrs. Khan spoke in her most professional tone.

"No, Mrs. Khan," Aadya cut her in between. "I will answer in their presence," she said,"I need them," she finished the last words in a whisper.

Rudra smiled at her words. He and Digvijay both joined her on the bed.

Mrs. Khan was surprised when Vikram placed Aadya over his lap and the other man sat on either side of her. Nonetheless she nodded and asked few more questions to Aadya.

"About what frequency are you speaking doctor. Can you please elaborate it for me," asked Aadya.

"By frequency I mean the frequency of sex in your marital life. How many times you have sex in one month. Excessive sex can be harmful for your body....,"The doctor continued to speak more, however Aadya did not listen to any of it as she was too shocked to encounter this kind of question.

"Mrs. Khan!" The three men yelled together. "Don't ask this kind of questions to our wife," they said, dead serious.

Their eyes turned dark which send chills to her spine and she nodded without uttering another word.

Aadya was still in a trance. Her mind drifted to the realization of a bitter truth.

Frequency of sex !

They haven't even have their first sex.

She was waiting for a perfect time like an idiot for a long time, a time where she will love them as much as they love her.

However, all along she and they were living in that time, in that love only.

When she was drowning in darkness over that wet dirty floor all messed up and broken only their thoughts were roaming in her mind.

She was only thinking about them. Will they love me, when will they come, will they find me as beautiful as before, they were right all along, why I went against their words, I miss them so much, I wish they were here, I wish I could tell them once how much I love them...

Her every thought was of them, was about them. She was loving them all along then why was she waiting?

She was about to lose her body, her soul, her everything to some unknown men.

Aadya shook her head. No.

She will only give her body, her soul to her husbands no one else. She..

"Aadya," Vikram's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

She looked at him as he said,"the doctor lady is asking you something."

Aadya turned her gaze to the doctor. She was asking her about her menstrual cycles.

Holding her husband's hands in hers, Aadya answered her truthfully not caring about the way her husband's were now glaring at her as she was telling the doctor about her irregular menstrual cycles and how much she bleeds every time .

Her words breaking in the middle knowing very well her husbands were not liking that they were unaware of her health problems. Now how will she tell them that they were unaware of lots of other things.

"I always have excessive bleeding. Sometimes I have to change three pads in a day or use double sanitary pads. My body literally breaks in the initial five days," Aadya said and with a sigh completed,"I hate these seven days."

Not only her husbands but the doctor was also not happy with her. It looks like this girl has been nothing but ignorant towards her health.

"That is very wrong, Aadya," Mr.s. Khan said, strictly. "Heavy bleeding should never be ignored. You know how dangerous it can be."

"What do you mean ?" Rudra asked, the lines of worry grazing his temple.

"Heavy bleeding or menorrhagia can lead to anemia. Moreover the bleeding can be a result of some bleeding disorder or worse, the heavy bleeding can be the result of uterus or ovary cancer," Mrs. Khan explained.

Aadya listened to her words with her head down. She herself knew how careless she was about her health.

However Mr.s khan's words shooked the three men deep to their core. They held their Aadya tightly, touching her by one way or another when they heard the word cancer.

"Don't spit rubbish, doctor!" Vikram barked, hating to even think that there was a possibility of their Aadya suffering from some disorder or disease.

The doctor flinched at his tone. They were younger than her, however their aura was hundreds times greater than hers.

"I am just awaring you all Mr. Vikram. Please don't get offended by my words," she said and continued, looking at Aadya,"Aadya I think you should have a proper body check up. Your heavy bleeding can be because of low fat in your body or extra stress. You are so thin for your age. You definitely need a medical checkup,"she said.

"Okay we will take her for the check ups tomorrow," Digvijay spoke, blankly. However his mind was swarmed with worry for Aadya.

Aadya shook her head in denial, not even liking the sound of the hospital. "No, Vijay. Please, I don't want to go to the hospital," she pleaded.

The three men shared a look with one another understood her state of mind. Knowing that she needs some time to heal before jumping into something big.

"Alright, not tomorrow. We will visit you on Monday for the check ups," Digvijay announced.

After that the doctor left, leaving Aadya alone with her husbands and her thoughts.

"Princess," Rudra called. Aadya's eyes flung on to him,"the ribbon," he asked and she passed him the white ribbon.

He pleated the ribbon into her hair and secured it with a firm tied. Placing a pigtail on her shoulder he started running his fingers through the other half of black lines.

"Rudra," Aadya called, "yeah," he hummed while tying the other ribbon on her braid.

Grabbing his rough hand she grazed her fingertips on her fingers and spoke in a whisper,"I really love your hands."

Rudra smiled, placing a kiss on her head. "I cannot believe this is the same hand which was stabbing someone mercilessly."

The smile on Rudra's lips disappeared, Digvijay snapped his gaze to her. "Aadya," both the men said at the same time.

She glanced up when at the same time Vikram entered the room. The anger was still visible on his face.

"Aadya what we did with those two men or what we are going to do with the other two..." Aadya stopped Digvijay from saying anything further by placing her palm over his lips.

"Don't say anything," her eyes seared into his.

Opening her arms she whispered for Vikram. However his eyes turned away, his anger not falling a bit. He was being ruthless to his wife.

"Please," her eyes searched for his eyes, begging with those glossiness.

Vikram could ignore everything but not the tears of her. He gave up, failing to be more angry with her. He drowned into her, hugging her to his warmth.

Her arms circled around his neck, her breasts colliding to his broad chest. She held him so tight that there was no space for the air to pass. She closed her eyes savoring the moment.

Opening her other arm she called for Digvijay.

Without a second thought he hugged her from the other side as Vikram still clasped to her from one side.

No other words were needed for Rudra to know what she wanted. Rudra hugged her from behind, his lips kissing the back of her neck.

The moments pause for a long time.

The silence floating in the air was pious. So was the smell of her which drenched their whole self.

"Do not speak about it ever," Aadya spoke, asking for a promise. Her words were of fear even if they were disguised as a promise.

"Nothing happened today," she whispered, snuggling into Vikram's neck. Their musculine smell working as a potion of protection.

"I was at home with you," she started knitting a lie.

" I made cupcakes, you attended virtual meetings, we watched those erotic movies and here we are now in each other's arms. Nothing happened today. My husbands did not...they did not kill somebody. They are not murderers," she breathed the last four words. Afraid of someone else hearing it and taking her husbands away from her.

"You are not a criminal, not a murderer.No one died, no one screamed, no one begged and no one is going to be killed by my husbands' hands," with her eyes closed she weaved a fake story, a fake lie to utter whenever someone would ask her about today.

Out of their burning anger whatever they did was brutal and a crime.

They will take them away from her just like they did to Abhimanyu. They will lock her husbands in the lock up for years and years, punishing them for the crime they committed out of piles of emotions.

What will she do without them?

She has lived without Abhimanyu but how will she live without these three men?

Where will she go when they are not by her side ?

She will die alone, bit by bit. They are her breath now she could not live without them.

She will break her every rule and lie if that assures their presence near to her.

"We will never talk about those hours. Those hours never existed. I did not see anything. We were here in our home," her words full of lies continued.

Few drops of tears dropped from her eyes and she unclasped her arms around them.

"Nothing happened. You did nothing," she shook her head wiping her tears as she whispered denying the truth.

Vikram's eyes shut as he shook his head,"Aadya, sleep. You need rest," he said, there were no words left to say.

She cares more about them than worrying about herself.

Though she did not say, she loves them as much as they love her.

He made her lay on the bed. Rudra placed a kiss on her lips while adjusting the duvet over her.

Digvijay laid on her right. He grabbed her warm cheeks and turned her eyes towards him. "We killed someone in front of your eyes and you are only worrying for us," he said, his brown orbs drowning to her blue-green ones.

"I am worrying for you and for myself," she said, kissing the edge of his palm."I cannot afford to lose any of you. In that dark room more than my physical pain, the pain of losing you was hurting me. I will lie but I will not let anything happen to you," she said, truthfully.

Her eyes found Vikram's and she opened her heart to him,"You can be angry with me all our lives. I will gladly accept that but I cannot accept any distance between us. You don't talk to me, not even look in my eyes but always be with me, near me."

Vikram looked down. Feeling ashamed of himself.

She then turned her gaze to Rudra and whispered,"Today you killed someone. But you did for me so I am as guilty as you. You killed a criminal, an animal in the clothes of men. I cannot be angry with you. I don't think I can be angry with anything you do, sugar."

Taking a deep breath she adjusted her neck on the pillow to have a better look at him who was sitting near her head. "Those days were as hard for me as it was for you," she confessed, about the last few days she gave them the cold shoulder.

"Especially when you said I love you and I could not hug you back," she said and instantly Rudra hugged her tight. "You heard all of that," he asked and Aadya nodded,"all of that."

"I don't hate. I don't hate any of you, I just can't," a chuckle left her lips followed by the cry as she saw the tears of Vikram's eyes finally falling down. Rudra's lips again found hers while Digvijay nestled his face between her neck and shoulder.

"I am so-rry. I know my words have hurted you. I am really...." She stopped as they squeezed her thin figure into their arms once again.

This time more than her they needed it.

"I only wished you to touch me, kiss me. I want you, any of you to be my first and be my last," she spoke as now she felt their tears too.

Vikram's tears were wetting her shirt as he weeped, smashing his face into her tummy. Vijay's tears drenched her neck while Rudra hid his tears on her black hair.

"But now I have turned into filth. You washed me but I can still smell the dirt on my skin. Only you can wipe this dirt," she cried. "Please, touch me, husbands and make this dirt go away, please give me my purity back. I am a filth now."

Aadya begged them at last. To touch her.

A voice in her mind said only their touch, them inside her, ravishing her will make her as pure as before. Their love will wash this smell, this dirt of her body.

"Aadya, stop,"they cried, begging her. How can she say these words about her. Why was she not believing them ? She was the purest woman, the rarest, the most beautiful girl inside out. Their Aadya.

Vikram looked up at her red face. Wiping his tears on her warm skin, he sniffled before saying,"Darling, my every second thought is about fucking the hell out of you. Ripping that little cunt of yours and keep fucking you until you beg me to stop but even then me not stopping fucking you " he said all dead serious.

"But right now, even if you beg me, I am not gonna fuck you," he shook his head clenching out the words.

Aadya frowned at his words. He was denying touching her..

Digvijay grabbed her cheek, making her look at him,"You are not a filth. There is no dirt in your body. You are my purest, purest little girl. My silly girl. I will make you believe this until you do not believe this and after that... Aadya no one can save you from me," Digvijay made himself clear.

"I am aiming for your ass babe. You better prepare yourself well," he said. His eyes dark with lust as well as with promise.

Aadya clutched his collar, firmly. Her stomach did a somersault.

Her subconscious was performing ballet on a romantic piece. Aadya blinked, their words full of lust and desire made her feel good, real good.

Her neck jerked as Rudra slowly blewed on her ears. His breath playing music on every pore of her skin. It made the hair on her body stand, as the goosebumps rose up.

"I am planning to do something more dirty," Rudra smirked, not exactly telling his real intention "and I want you to be excited for it not cry while telling yourself a lie of you being impure which you are not," he spoke, placing a kiss on her dry lips.

"I..." she tried to say something but they stopped her.

"Sleep Aadya," they said.

"I love you," Rudra said, kissing her lips.

"I love you," Digvijay followed, tasting her lips.

"I love you," it looked like his anger vanished as Vikram pressed his lips to her in a softest kiss.

...

That night was so long for Aadya. So was for her husbands.

Aadya was flinching in every fifteen minutes. Whispering their names in her sleep, holding their hands tight.

The dakrness of that room and the unworthy touches of those men were not leaving her even in her sleep.

She was cocooned like a new born baby between them. Snuggled to their arms still she was whimpering recalling those moments.

In the middle of the night her thin slumber broke and she opened her eyes.

A painful sigh escaped her lips as she sat on the bed. Her limbs were aching, her blood pressure was still down, her periods were not helping her much.

Aadya pushed away the duvet from her body and scrambled down of the bed to go to the bathroom.

"Aadya,"Vikram called, "where are you going?"

"Bathroom," Aadya replied, not liking that his sleep broke because of her.

Vikram nodded, getting out of the bed he took her in his arms,"Vikram I can go by myself," Aadya said, not liking to feel this weak. "No you can not,"he said, flatly and took her to the bathroom.

Turning the light on of the bathroom he asked her,"Number one or number two." Aadya cried from inside, feeling embarrassed more than ever as she mumbled,"number one."

Vikram nodded and made her sit on the toilet seat after helping her with her underwear."You can go now," she said, but he stood there holding her hands in his as she did her business.

"It's embarrassing," she murmured, under her breaths.

"No, it's not," Vikram said, curtly.

"Vikram," Aadya spoke, after some time. She looked up at him and asked,"are you still angry with me?"

"What do you think, Aadya ?" He answered in a question. Aadya raised her shoulders in a shrug,"I don't know. Your anger is also full of love and care for me."

Vikram pursed his lips and replied in a black tone," I am still angry with you Aadya."

Aadya only nodded, her eyes down as she cursed herself for betraying them by going against their words.

Vikram sighed looking at the sadness on her face,"what if I say darling, that there is someone out there who wants to snatch you from us. There is someone who wants to separate us," he asked, he may have looked angry even irritated right then but the words were coming directly from his heart without any filter.

Aadya blinked, sitting there holding his hands as he asked something so absurd. Not understanding that why was he even presuming that.

Without wasting another second she said the first thing which came in her mind," then that someone is an idiot. That person is delusional to think that they can separate us. After today I know that you will come for me even when I am in a darkest part of the world. No one can snatch me from you."

Vikram smiled at her honest reply, his hands held her hands more firmly if that was possible, "I am no more angry with you Aadya. I love you," he said and pecked her forehead as she stood up.

He helped her again in the bathroom and again taking her in his arms he settled her on the bed.

"Vikram," Aadya whispered as he arranged the duvet over them," yes darling."

"It's hard for me," she whispered and he understood. It was hard for her to forget everything, to again became as strong as before, brave as before. It was hard for her to stop her tears.

"I know, but we will get through this," he smiled, kissing her lips. Aadya nodded merely.

Placing her head over his chest, he encircled an arm around her waist as she cried on his arms all night long.

....

Aadya did not remember when did she slept while crying in Vikram's arms. But it was near to ten in the morning when she opened her eyes.

Her thin frame draped into not only Vikram's but Rudra's arms also.Both of them held her as their life depended on them.

She smiled a little seeing the innocence on their sleeping face.

Her sleepy eyes searched for Digvijay but she did not find him anywhere. Aadya's hands turned clammy and her heart hammered in her chest not finding her Vijay on the bad.

Her body was in pain. There was no energy in her body she was still not fully recovered. Even then she tried her best and separated Vikram's strong arms from her waist.

Sitting up on the bed she looked here and there in search of her husband. But when she did not find him her heartbeat only increased in worry.

Her lips started quivering as if she was small baby but she did not cared. The only thing that mattered to her was the warmth of her husband, the presence of her Digvijay near her.

She was about to wake up Rudra and Vikram when suddenly she heard something.

Her head snapped towards the direction from where the sound was coming.

It seemed like a dream, like a mirage or like that reflection on the water which breaks away when you touch it.

So unreal yet so real as she stood on her feet which were aching until a minute ago.

Her body which was on fire was now finding a new kind of tranquility as she ran towards the sound.

All her pain, her hurt long forgotten as she followed the music which was calling her.

In every tune, every sound, in every drop of music her name was written.

The tears cascading down her cheeks were of hope and joy, no more of pain as her soft soles drummed against the kashmiri carpets laid on the corridors.

That sound was not coming from far away, it was near to her, more nearer than she expected but the short distance seemed long. Extremely long as her ears desired to latch on every bit of the sound.

Crossing the long corridors finally she stopped. Her hands grabbed the side of the door as she took long deep breaths. Sweat and tears dripped down her cheeks. She pinched her eyes tight, wondering for a moment if this was true or a dream.

However when she raised her eyes and found him playing the piano for her something flipped inside her and she burst out crying.

She was crying since yesterday but this time, this cry was of love. Not the tears of losing a love but the tears of finding your love.

She stood there, leaning on the door watching him playing the piano so beautifully.

It was the most beautiful thing, prettier than a child's smile, more gorgeous than the sight of a rainbow after full rain.His playing piano for her was something more than beautiful.

Through her clouded eyes she looked at his fingers which played the keys so effortlessly.

His closed eyes and behind those closed eyes a love for music and more than the music a love for her.

His love made her take those steps towards him. She sat beside him on the table and watched him finishing that beautiful tune.

Digvijay's eyes opened, gaining the pleasure of seeing her beautiful face. He wiped her warm cheeks.

She loved how his rough fingers grazed against her plump warm cheeks.

"For you," he spoke, softly and again dipped his fingers on the keys, ready to play another piece.

But this time his voice held the hands of the music as he sang looking into her glossy eyes.

"Kis tarah cheenega..Mujhse yeh jahan tumhe..

Tum bhi ho main..Kya fikar ab hum mein...

Tum ho mere liye..Mere liye ho tum yoon

Khud ko main haar gaya...Tum Ko main jeeta Hoon.."

(How will this world snatch you

Away from me

You and me are together

Now we have nothing to worry about..

You are for me

You are for me in such a way

I've lost myself

And I've won you.)

To be continued...

.....

This chapter is dedicated to all my beautiful readers. I love you so much ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4K 22
Rudra Raajveer Rajput X Aadhya Rao Rudra Raajveer Rajput Rudra Raajveer Rajput, a captivating and dangerous figure in the underworld. His presence d...
753K 50.5K 39
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
642K 29.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
361K 19.9K 73
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...